Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='equality']Is it worth it at this price? I have a little bit of credit to use, but the stuff I've read make it sound kinda iffy.[/QUOTE]
Worth it on the 360 not ps3...unless you want to look at textures render the entire time.

[quote name='equality']Is it worth it at this price? I have a little bit of credit to use, but the stuff I've read make it sound kinda iffy.[/QUOTE]

I've played it, the story is interesting, but overall bland. However, vehicle combat as well as gun play is great and makes it well worth the price. I payed 60 during the 5 for 100 deal and I don't feel jipped at all honestly.

[quote name='Ag_SurfR']i was very disappointed earlier this week. one of the cag'ers posted a link to halo 3 le for $10. supposedly it was like new, but i got it and the games were scratched all to hell. like new my ass. now i have to wait to send them back next week, and i doubt i'll be able to get a comparable deal.[/QUOTE]

many of the halo 3 limiteds were scratched up new... i got mine at the midnight release and it was scratched out of the box.. i remember quite a few threads on various sites of people reporting the same thing.. has to do with the crappy packing/flimsy spindle in the LE case.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']How much did you paid for and what is the condition?[/QUOTE]

$367.xx, Like New. Minus the $290 in AMZ credit I already had makes me :). I sprung for the whopping extra $3.99 to get it on Monday...can't frigging wait. It looks like I'm gonna be the guinea pig for a few gamers I know (including the cool game guys at my local BB) that are super-interested, but haven't pulled the trigger yet because of the high price. I imagine I'll be hosting quite a few game nights this next week. :lol:

[quote name='blitz6speed']XBro detected.[/QUOTE]

He's actually right, there are just certain points where it's just terrible. Glad I rented it.

[quote name='blitz6speed']XBro detected.[/QUOTE]

I have both systems and bought it on the PS3 first. Look up the issue its a fact. Trying to help people avoid making a mistake. Such an ignorant comment.

[quote name='Blackshear']many of the halo 3 limiteds were scratched up new... i got mine at the midnight release and it was scratched out of the box.. i remember quite a few threads on various sites of people reporting the same thing.. has to do with the crappy packing/flimsy spindle in the LE case.[/QUOTE]

so am i better off just hanging on to it?

Bought my first Warehouse item today, a like-new Trauma Center: Second Opinion for $6 to round out my TC collection. Hope it comes in good condition.

[quote name='darksurtur']Bought my first Warehouse item today, a like-new Trauma Center: Second Opinion for $6 to round out my TC collection. Hope it comes in good condition.[/QUOTE]

Most games I've received in like new condition have come in shrink wrap and look basically new. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. :)

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Most games I've received in like new condition have come in shrink wrap and look basically new. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. :)[/QUOTE]

I got it because of the glowing CAG recommendations. I assume they are re-shrinkwrapped, but you can't beat the price. Plus, I didn't want to pay too much as I own the DS game.

[quote name='hwmusic']i actually take that back because i thought it was free shipping but its not. but as far as reputable i've bought used DS games from them and they looked brand new re sealed and everything. also i've bought used GBA games and they just look impeccable, they really have high standards over there or i just got lucky. i dont think i've bought new from them yet[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info.

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (Wii) 10 bucks

it's 10 bucks warehouse deals too

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0030GBU8W/

do not buy any version other than wii, other versions are not as good

Just played this game, really fun. You have to get the wii version because some of the game mechanics rely on the wiimote, which does not translate well on other platforms.

[quote name='adezero']

Just played this game, really fun. You have to get the wii version because some of the game mechanics rely on the wiimote, which does not translate well on other platforms.[/QUOTE]

I played through it on the 360 and it was fine for me (plus the customer/"professional" review average is higher for the 360/PS3 versions).

[quote name='adezero']Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (Wii) 10 bucks

it's 10 bucks warehouse deals too

Just played this game, really fun. You have to get the wii version because some of the game mechanics rely on the wiimote, which does not translate well on other platforms.[/QUOTE]

Yeah man, Prince of Persia was shit until a controller was finally invented that made sense for it. :roll:

[quote name='Rozz']I played through it on the 360 and it was fine for me (plus the customer/"professional" review average is higher for the 360/PS3 versions).[/QUOTE]

They also cut out half the game on the xbox/ps3 cause you can't use a "pointer" to place objects

Have anyone seen the :ps3: Wireless Stereo Headset for $59.99 at AWD? The reason I ask because it doesn't show the lists of that seller, condition and description under USED tab. I keep on refreshing and disappear for like a minute or 2. BTW it showed up this morning @ 3am.

[quote name='adezero']They also cut out half the game on the xbox/ps3 cause you can't use a "pointer" to place objects[/QUOTE]

They didn't "cut out" anything. Forgotten Sands on Wii is a DIFFERENT GAME from the 360/PS3 version of Forgotten Sands. Only the title is the same. Even the voice actor for the Prince is different.

Ubisoft did this with Splinter Cell Double Agent, as well. The Xbox/PS2/Gamecube/Wii version is not the same game as the 360/PS3/PC version.

Stop spreading misinformation.

[quote name='Ag_SurfR']so am i better off just hanging on to it?[/QUOTE]

i did...

i remember i was pretty pissed paying extra for the LE, full retail only to find the disk was scratched up... it played fine so i just sucked it up.

I picked up Dungeon Siege 3 like new from Amazon Warehouse on Fri for $15.87. No much cheaper than the $21 it is new but I thought I might as well save $6.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Yeah, they're re-shrinkwrapped obviously... but the condition (when like new) is near pristine 99% of the time.[/QUOTE]

The only thing I hate is that they put the sticker on the case and then re-wrap it. But, as far as the condition, I don't think they can be beaten.

[quote name='cynicalaa22']Mortal Kombat on 360 like new for $22.49 - http://www.amazon.com/Mortal-Kombat...=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&ie=UTF8&qid=1322418905&sr=1-1

But at Best Buy it's $20 used - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Mortal+...d=2726724&st=Video_Games_2Day_Sale&lp=46&cp=1[/QUOTE]

It's worth the extra $2.49 to not have it come in one of those shit yellow cases they use.

[quote name='igotnodough']has anyone ever bought an acceptable Wii?[/QUOTE]

No Nintendo Wii I've ever played has been acceptable. :lol:

Usually Amazon stuff comes in better condition than they describe in my experience (good being like new, ect). Occasionally I've read the opposite, but more often than not it's a good experience.

[quote name='Survivalism']The only thing I hate is that they put the sticker on the case and then re-wrap it. But, as far as the condition, I don't think they can be beaten.

It's worth the extra $2.49 to not have it come in one of those shit yellow cases they use.[/QUOTE]

I don't think the cases are yellow just the wrap they use.

i got a wii from awd but it was like new ( included everything just some minor box damage) if youre going t try and get an acceptable one read everything in the description i saw one before and it didnt gaurantee a number of things would be in the box.

bought 2 acceptable dreamcasts and 1 was brand new ant the other was in very good conditiom

[quote name='pedrobeara']bought 2 acceptable dreamcasts and 1 was brand new ant the other was in very good conditiom[/QUOTE]

Did it have the box?

[quote name='benjamouth']I picked up Dungeon Siege 3 like new from Amazon Warehouse on Fri for $15.87. No much cheaper than the $21 it is new but I thought I might as well save $6.[/QUOTE]

Good price for a decent game.

[quote name='benjamouth']I picked up Dungeon Siege 3 like new from Amazon Warehouse on Fri for $15.87. No much cheaper than the $21 it is new but I thought I might as well save $6.[/QUOTE]

Was that a PS3 or 360 copy? I've never seen a 360 copy of it on the warehouse.

[quote name='Blackshear']i did...

i remember i was pretty pissed paying extra for the LE, full retail only to find the disk was scratched up... it played fine so i just sucked it up.[/QUOTE]
That was definitely a problem with the LE I had the same issue and they didn't offer alternatives or replacements. Pretty much stuck with it but everything still worked so I couldn't complain much.

Bought like new at 75.99 5 months ago. Stick on the nunchuck was scuffed and clearly used, that was about it.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']They currently have 223 copies of Rage (Like New) for $22.49 on Xbox 360[/QUOTE]

Trades in at 30 with 50% bonus (for buying a game 39.99 and up) and unlocked @ Best Buy - not to flip, but since I still havent touched my copy (let a friend borrow it, however) due to amazing games coming out after...not quite an 8.00 price match...but close...since its just credit @ amazon anyways...

And I was looking to do a trade in anyways for that bonus...this really only applies to a certain small percentage of people but just figured Id let you all know...

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']They currently have 223 copies of Rage (Like New) for $22.49 on Xbox 360[/QUOTE]

id consider that, (waiting on $20ish new) but it has some dlc lockout crap right? i want the full game :cry:

So a couple of pages back, there was a huge revelation (for me, at least) that Collector's Editions sold by AWD might not include the bonus physical items (by this I mean medallions, trinkets, etc.; I don't think anybody should EXPECT working DLC codes for used products).

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']id consider that, (waiting on $20ish new) but it has some dlc lockout crap right? i want the full game :cry:[/QUOTE]

na you literally arent missing anything at all

sup man. i tried trading in ass creed bro collectors ed w/out the blu ray and they sent it back to me because it was incomplete. that was a while ago when there was only 1 or 2 levels of item condition. pretty sure if its missing stuff now they note it. lol what r u trying to get?

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']So a couple of pages back, there was a huge revelation (for me, at least) that Collector's Editions sold by AWD might not include the bonus physical items (by this I mean medallions, trinkets, etc.; I don't think anybody should EXPECT working DLC codes for used products).

[quote name='WV Matsui']If any of you buy Rage for PS3 and the Anarchy code is not included let me know. I have one.[/QUOTE]
Hey, i did and it wasn't included. please hook a brother up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back