Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my Halo Anniversary (Good) and it was in great shape!

Well disk wise everything was inside and brand new. The packaging was definitely damaged in shipping on release day. Sleeve was torn to hell, case was cracked but it was still factory sealed with the sticker. I know they reseal there games as I have bought them previously but this one was brand new. So overall for $24.98 I'm happy!

Got my very good Skyrim, it said it may be repackaged but it came in it's original packaging. Disc is in good shape and it came with the map. Good deal for $42. Backlog gets pushed aside to play this bad boy.

brianpepperswheelchair.jpg

5 feet?

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']So I know I'm only derailing the thread even further, but I couldn't help but post this avvy I made awhile back that I used on another forum:

61j75f.png

I

[quote name='mars009']Nice![/QUOTE]

yep pretty cool...:roll: isn't that guy some kind of sex criminal?

I keep checking this thread and see morons thinking that somehow that pic and using it as an avatar is cool somehow.

Thanks to those all over this pic/avatar for being so immature.

You all might want to grow up a little bit and look deep deep inside and leave this alone.

geez you caggers that are all over this are really really disappointing. Do you all go to penn or something?

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']lol no fucking way dude[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mr_bungle']HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA wow[/QUOTE]

Hahaha. I'm glad someone asked, because I've been wondering the same thing myself. What a weird world.

Got my Dark Souls CE, Like-New today. It was beat to snot, dented case, scuffed up book and everything. The disc was the only thing that look about new. Trying to see what Amazon can do. Wtf.

[quote name='kylerg']Got my Dark Souls CE, Like-New today. It was beat to snot, dented case, scuffed up book and everything. The disc was the only thing that look about new. Trying to see what Amazon can do. Wtf.[/QUOTE]

Someone got really mad while playing the game.

[quote name='Jawmuncher']Someone got really mad while playing the game.[/QUOTE]

Who treats there games like this, really? Gotta say I am shocked, the redemption card wasn't used.

[quote name='kylerg']Who treats there games like this, really? Gotta say I am shocked, the redemption card wasn't used.[/QUOTE]

I pulverized a game once. It was the PS1 game Pitball that was released in 1996, and I bought the copy disc-only from GameStop for 5 cents. The game is an incoherent, futuristic take on the Mayan game Pokatok, with broken controls, outrageous AI, and a terrible camera. One of the worst games I've ever played. I was so unfathomably pissed that I took it out, set it on the floor, and punched it until broken shards dug into my knuckles. Then I stomped on it and swept the pieces into the trash.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you pay little to nothing for a game and it pisses you off, or if you're even more short-tempered than I am, you'll feel little remorse about destroying it. Even so, people who do that shouldn't resell the item. Douches... :hot:

:ds: Etrian Odyssey III has been in and out of stock for a few weeks. The price on the last one was around $27 in Like New. I hesitated on buying it, and someone else swooped in on the deal.

how strong do u have to be to punch a disc laying flat against the ground til it breaks? no no, until the shards stuck in your hand, while it laying flat.

[quote name='kouleefoh']how strong do u have to be to punch a disc laying flat against the ground til it breaks? no no, until the shards stuck in your hand, while it laying flat.[/QUOTE]

I would think pretty damn strong..I'm not even sure I could even break one in half with a punch...then again I never tried.

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']Bunch of new stuff just added...

Got Mario Kart 7 for $23.99, MW3 (360) $36.39, PS3 BF Bundle $199.99 (from Amazon not WD)[/QUOTE]

Good finds. Those are all OOS now.

Saw a $60 Kinect and 4GB 360 for $129 as well. A lot of good deals went up and got snatched fairly quick.

Has anyone seen MW3 cheaper than $35 on WD?

[quote name='Pliskin101']caggers[/QUOTE]

For what it's worth, you called other people "morons" and then said "Cheap Ass Gamerers."

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']Bunch of new stuff just added...

Got Mario Kart 7 for $23.99, MW3 (360) $36.39, PS3 BF Bundle $199.99 (from Amazon not WD)[/QUOTE]

seriously? my order for the ps3 bf bundle got canceled -___-

[quote name='Dranakin']Mario Kart 7 for $23.99? Damn, I would've jumped on that.[/QUOTE]
me too and i would have returned my other copy of MK7 to bestbuy as well. :whistle2:(

[quote name='Vap']I would think pretty damn strong..I'm not even sure I could even break one in half with a punch...then again I never tried.[/QUOTE]

Its possible on carpet. On hard floor, not so much.

Sorry for the tangent post.

Restock again.

MW3 360 $39
Batman: AC 360 $35 (PS3 "Good" for $32)
Gears 3 $30
Uncharted 3 $34
NBA 2K12 $30
Move Nav Controller $19
WWE '12 PS3 $35

Jillian Michaels Fitness (360) is $23 (acceptable) too.
Sly Collection is $15, too.
GTA IV: Complete 360 is $20.52, pretty good deal.

[quote name='Foladar']Restock again.

MW3 360 $39
Batman: AC 360 $35
Gears 3 $30
Uncharted 3 $34
NBA 2K12 $30
Move Nav Controller $19
WWE '12 PS3 $35[/QUOTE]

2k12 is so tempting

Noticing a ton of new games up on AWD. I would post everything but I'm on mobile.

WWE 12
Goldeneye with Sharpshooter
Rocksmith Bundle with Guitar
Much much more

[quote name='chunlirocks']2k12 is so tempting[/QUOTE]

Go for it! Will be much better when the rosters are updated with the rooks!

[quote name='chunlirocks']2k12 is so tempting[/QUOTE]

I got it from BB On black Friday and it's so freaking hard! I haven't played a sports game in a while but I'm pretty good at video games in general, and after 15 games I still haven't won once!

[quote name='KtMack23']I got it from BB On black Friday and it's so freaking hard! I haven't played a sports game in a while but I'm pretty good at video games in general, and after 15 games I still haven't won once![/QUOTE]

You're doing it wrong ;-). All kidding aside, NBA2K12 is the best basketball game to date, but scoring can be pretty difficult and frustrating.

Alright who just bought the 2k12! I really didn't need it because I just got it at Gamestop for $35 used. Love 2k basketball since you have to actually know how efficient basketball works to do well. I just played a quick game as the Magic. Pound it inside with Howard and once the D starts to double. Kick it outside for 3! You really have to use the skills and tendencies of your star players to succeed. Not sure who I want to start an association with though.

really hating this fairly new trend by WD of selling items for more than msrp. Black friday bundle for 240, uncharted bundle for 313, hardened for 110+, so much for get great deals on limited items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back