Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rumors']Its been patched, no?[/QUOTE]

Still reported issues even after the patch. Would not touch the ps3 version period at this point.

[quote name='Rumors']Its been patched, no?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mariska']Still reported issues even after the patch. Would not touch the ps3 version period at this point.[/QUOTE]

I bought the game post-patch. Can't play and I'm only 34. Don't buy unless you like only playing half the game...but worth it if they ever get it fix'd.

Well my Metal Gear HD Collection for $25.97 shipped Was canceled Due to a lack of availability from our suppliers :( This is a huge bummer for me.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']I bought the game post-patch. Can't play and I'm only 34. Don't buy unless you like only playing half the game...but worth it if they ever get it fix'd.[/QUOTE]
I wasn't having problems pre or post patch for the ps3 version. I have put at least 60-70 hours into it and nothing.

[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']I wasn't having problems pre or post patch for the ps3 version. I have put at least 60-70 hours into it and nothing.[/QUOTE]

You're lucky then. After getting the patch, mine froze literally every time I played. I deleted the patch but haven't played any since then. I'll probably wait on the next patch.

[quote name='colton1106']You're lucky then. After getting the patch, mine froze literally every time I played. I deleted the patch but haven't played any since then. I'll probably wait on the next patch.[/QUOTE]

360 version wasn't much better. My buddy downloaded the patch and it wiped his file clean. 80+ hours gone. Pre-patch he had no problems though.

[quote name='Yamato']360 version wasn't much better. My buddy downloaded the patch and it wiped his file clean. 80+ hours gone. Pre-patch he had no problems though.[/QUOTE]

It wiped away all his save files? or his one main save file?
I can't tell if people only have one save file when they say it wiped there saves, or if it actually deletes multiple saves for the game.

[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']Tempting for my wives younger brother. He has been loving the demo. I did get him all the Lego star wars though. Maybe I will save this for his birthday in february.[/QUOTE]

I actually thought it was fun. It has fun coop so that could be an option. I paid $40 for mine and I don't regret it.

I got my Like New Borderlands GotY :)ps3:) in the mail and it's the version with the DLC on-disc. :D Aside from it being repackaged and having that annoying AWD sticker on the back, you'd think it was new (the DNF First Access Club code was still inside).

[quote name='Vigilante']I got my Like New Borderlands GotY :)ps3:) in the mail and it's the version with the DLC on-disc. :D Aside from it being repackaged and having that annoying AWD sticker on the back, you'd think it was new (the DNF First Access Club code was still inside).[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the feedback. Hopefully my copy will show up tomorrow if not Friday.

[quote name='kinney_bmx']Pretty good deal

Still it will never trump the Gamestop deal for

LOTR for $20 new with a tee shirt and a copy of FEAR 2[/QUOTE]

Speaking of which, they accidentally sent me 2 copies of the game. Ended up selling the other on Ebay for about 30 after fees and shipping, not bad. Sold the fear for 10, so made about 37 dollars. Free game, t shirt, and 15 dollars is nice.

[quote name='sylveranking']Speaking of which, they accidentally sent me 2 copies of the game. Ended up selling the other on Ebay for about 30 after fees and shipping, not bad. Sold the fear for 10, so made about 37 dollars. Free game, t shirt, and 15 dollars is nice.

[quote name='colton1106']Glad to see there are still honest people in the world.[/QUOTE]
yep looks like "sylveranking" is ban material to me...and I was worried about getting banned for trying to get a tiv amount on a game...it's not like I did what this fool did. ....gotta shake your head..

BOOO sylveranking

My like-new MW3 for the xbox just came in without the disc. I can tell somebody tampered with it since the reseal was broken on the side and somebody removed the disc. It wasnt ups because the packaging was intact. Seriously stealing a disc worth $40 shows you come from a pathetic life that you need to steal what you lack in life.

[quote name='Donut2922']My like-new MW3 for the xbox just came in without the disc. I can tell somebody tampered with it since the reseal was broken on the side and somebody removed the disc. It wasnt ups because the packaging was intact. Seriously stealing a disc worth $40 shows you come from a pathetic life that you need to steal what you lack in life.[/QUOTE]

Sadly that happened to me twice with Amazon Warehouse Deals this year. Someone from the Indiana facility slit a tiny portion of the wrapping on the case open and stole the disc from the case.

[quote name='Rozz']Sadly that happened to me twice with Amazon Warehouse Deals this year. Someone from the Indiana facility slit a tiny portion of the wrapping on the case open and stole the disc from the case.[/QUOTE]

That's sad.

I got even more worse news today. I ordered my Kinect 4GB bundle and it was delivered at my "front door" per the tracking confirmation and it isn't here just as I get home from work. I live in an apartment complex so the leasing office folks said they never got anything (which I believe since there wasn't any notice the package was left at the front office anyway). I fear the ONTRAC delivery guy just gave somebody else at my complex a free system or some turd that's going to hell figured he could help himself to somebody else's package.

The unusual thing is I have never had a lost package in my hundreds of orders from Amazon ever since I shopped there. My neighborhood is actually pretty nice so I want to give my neighbors the benefit of the doubt. I called ONTRAC CS and they said the driver will come back tomorrow "to look for it."

I'm not liking my chances. What has me stressed is I'll probably end up filing two missing item cases within a span of 48 hours to Amazon CS. I hate theives but I'm concerned the company will look at me as that....

I really enjoyed RC:A4O, probably because I'm in the minority since I like co-op games. On the other hand, I got early access to the online beta and matchmaking was a mess.

Just grabbed a 12.98 "Like New" LA Noire (PS3) and a 18.74 "Like New" Rage (PS3). Warehouse deals FTW, hopefully I get a working anarchy DLC code.

[quote name='Donut2922']That's sad.

I got even more worse news today. I ordered my Kinect 4GB bundle and it was delivered at my "front door" per the tracking confirmation and it isn't here just as I get home from work. I live in an apartment complex so the leasing office folks said they never got anything (which I believe since there wasn't any notice the package was left at the front office anyway). I fear the ONTRAC delivery guy just gave somebody else at my complex a free system or some turd that's going to hell figured he could help himself to somebody else's package.

The unusual thing is I have never had a lost package in my hundreds of orders from Amazon ever since I shopped there. My neighborhood is actually pretty nice so I want to give my neighbors the benefit of the doubt. I called ONTRAC CS and they said the driver will come back tomorrow "to look for it."

I'm not liking my chances. What has me stressed is I'll probably end up filing two missing item cases within a span of 48 hours to Amazon CS. I hate theives but I'm concerned the company will look at me as that....[/QUOTE]

That really sucks to hear. The other day I got a few packages from amazon. There was a bigger box but I didn't order anything of that size. I was about to open it and noticed the address was the my neighbors up the street. My mailman must think everything on the truck from amazon goes to my house. Luckily the neighbor was outside and thanked me for the delivery. I just hope none of my packages end up on someone elses porch. Hope everything works out for you. If somebody did accept that order just remember KARMA's a bitch!

[quote name='Ryan_gf']Just grabbed a 12.98 "Like New" LA Noire (PS3) and a 18.74 "Like New" Rage (PS3). Warehouse deals FTW, hopefully I get a working anarchy DLC code.[/QUOTE]

I was about to checkout and Rage went out of stock...

:bomb:

skyrim just popped up for $41 like new on xbox 360........but since its gonna be $40 new on sunday guess no one will buy it from the warehouse

[quote name='Bumslie']That really sucks to hear. The other day I got a few packages from amazon. There was a bigger box but I didn't order anything of that size. I was about to open it and noticed the address was the my neighbors up the street. My mailman must think everything on the truck from amazon goes to my house. Luckily the neighbor was outside and thanked me for the delivery. I just hope none of my packages end up on someone elses porch. Hope everything works out for you. If somebody did accept that order just remember KARMA's a bitch![/QUOTE]

Thanks man. Yeah I've received somebody else's Amazon package myself and just returned it to their doorstep. Sadly, nobody is returning the favor to me.

picked up cod: black ops prestige edition for $110 (+4 for one-day shipping, i couldn't wait for it xD). not exactly the greatest deal compared to that fire sale bb had over the summer but i've been wanting this game for the longest time.. not bad considering it was pretty much brand new! dlc codes unused :D only thing was the box was opened and resealed but the box itself was pretty pristine

[quote name='Donut2922']Thanks man. Yeah I've received somebody else's Amazon package myself and just returned it to their doorstep. Sadly, nobody is returning the favor to me.[/QUOTE]

happened to me once or twice... horrible :/ good thing it was nothing expensive, $3 hdmi cable and a el-cheapo office supplies from staples lol (some clearance highlighters and staples)

[quote name='doodofdoods']Yoink. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

you bitch... im going to punch you in the face!

lol jk but seriously damn you to hell i wanted that :lol:

[quote name='theking20']skyrim just popped up for $41 like new on xbox 360........but since its gonna be $40 new on sunday guess no one will buy it from the warehouse[/QUOTE]

wait what?!?!?!?!?!

[quote name='DarkZion']I'm so tempted but I know I shouldn't, damn limited funds![/QUOTE]
You're telling me. I Was trying to stop myself from clicking buy it and next thing I know I was at the goddamn Order Confirmed screen. In my head I'm trying to justify all the spending (this, DQ5, anime, some of the BB deals) by saying in January I'll barely be spending any money. Which is only true if I compare to how much I've spent past two months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back