Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
i've had ontrac say a package was "delivered to front door" when really they couldn't make the delivery cuz they ran out of time that day and didn't want to get in trouble for undelivered packages. i first contacted amazon and let them know via phone /chat that i was home the entire time and no one came to my door/delivered anything...

amazon then contacted ontrac and had them call me... ontrac said they 'tried to deliver the package but the front gate was closed' (i live in apt complex as well) and they couldn't get inside. i asked them y they would say they delivered it to my front door if they couldn't even get inside and called bullshit since its not that hard to wait a min or two for someone to come in/out of the gate and have it open for access. i told them their employee lied to me, amazon and them and didn't do their job.

i got refunded my shipping from amz, an apology from ontrac, and the package on my door at 7:30 am the next morning. hopefully u have a similar case and the driver was just being lazy..and u end up with the package after the driver explains how he "found it."

[quote name='Donut2922']That's sad.

I got even more worse news today. I ordered my Kinect 4GB bundle and it was delivered at my "front door" per the tracking confirmation and it isn't here just as I get home from work. I live in an apartment complex so the leasing office folks said they never got anything (which I believe since there wasn't any notice the package was left at the front office anyway). I fear the ONTRAC delivery guy just gave somebody else at my complex a free system or some turd that's going to hell figured he could help himself to somebody else's package.

The unusual thing is I have never had a lost package in my hundreds of orders from Amazon ever since I shopped there. My neighborhood is actually pretty nice so I want to give my neighbors the benefit of the doubt. I called ONTRAC CS and they said the driver will come back tomorrow "to look for it."

I'm not liking my chances. What has me stressed is I'll probably end up filing two missing item cases within a span of 48 hours to Amazon CS. I hate theives but I'm concerned the company will look at me as that....[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Donut2922']That's sad.

I got even more worse news today. I ordered my Kinect 4GB bundle and it was delivered at my "front door" per the tracking confirmation and it isn't here just as I get home from work. I live in an apartment complex so the leasing office folks said they never got anything (which I believe since there wasn't any notice the package was left at the front office anyway). I fear the ONTRAC delivery guy just gave somebody else at my complex a free system or some turd that's going to hell figured he could help himself to somebody else's package.

The unusual thing is I have never had a lost package in my hundreds of orders from Amazon ever since I shopped there. My neighborhood is actually pretty nice so I want to give my neighbors the benefit of the doubt. I called ONTRAC CS and they said the driver will come back tomorrow "to look for it."

I'm not liking my chances. What has me stressed is I'll probably end up filing two missing item cases within a span of 48 hours to Amazon CS. I hate theives but I'm concerned the company will look at me as that....[/QUOTE]

i am having the same issue with prestige from amazon. I live in a apartment complex and 5 floors 200 plus apartments. They leave the package outside the building near the entrance in in the free to all entrance where you get buzzed in. The buzz in system calls my cell and i hit 9 to buzz them in even if i am not home so i got proof they never try. I got so many packages stolen or opened or people find and bring to me. Amazon does not care i told them over and over they do this and there site is full of people complaining about ontrac and prestige doing this. You will have to go through what i have been going through for 5 or so months now. I called prestige over and over complaining and promise to fix it but 5 or more months now and 2-5 packages a week they still do it. I cut down buying on amazon by 90% now. I am shocked how amazon gets away with using these carriers and the carriers not getting into serious legal issues...

Also amazon will not stop using the carrier even after multi packages stolen cause they left them outside a big apt building like this. I hate ontrac had them before and man do they suck! Prestige used to buzz me but they hired a new person 5-6 months ago and they just lazy. The few times i met the guy he stunk and wore regular clothes and smelled like he boozed for a few days and did not shower. They work in plain clothes and have broken down vehicles with no signs on them saying they are prestige. What has amazon come down to hiring such a biz like this? If you google ontrac and prestige are huge issues for so many people for so long...

[quote name='technicalstylez']i've had ontrac say a package was "delivered to front door" when really they couldn't make the delivery cuz they ran out of time that day and didn't want to get in trouble for undelivered packages. i first contacted amazon and let them know via phone /chat that i was home the entire time and no one came to my door/delivered anything...

amazon then contacted ontrac and had them call me... ontrac said they 'tried to deliver the package but the front gate was closed' (i live in apt complex as well) and they couldn't get inside. i asked them y they would say they delivered it to my front door if they couldn't even get inside and called bullshit since its not that hard to wait a min or two for someone to come in/out of the gate and have it open for access. i told them their employee lied to me, amazon and them and didn't do their job.

i got refunded my shipping from amz, an apology from ontrac, and the package on my door at 7:30 am the next morning. hopefully u have a similar case and the driver was just being lazy..and u end up with the package after the driver explains how he "found it."[/QUOTE]

Amazon did their job. They shipped the package like they were supposed to do.
The carrier was the one to blame, not Amazon.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']i am having the same issue with prestige from amazon. I live in a apartment complex and 5 floors 200 plus apartments. They leave the package outside the building near the entrance in in the free to all entrance where you get buzzed in. The buzz in system calls my cell and i hit 9 to buzz them in even if i am not home so i got proof they never try. I got so many packages stolen or opened or people find and bring to me. Amazon does not care i told them over and over they do this and there site is full of people complaining about ontrac and prestige doing this. You will have to go through what i have been going through for 5 or so months now. I called prestige over and over complaining and promise to fix it but 5 or more months now and 2-5 packages a week they still do it. I cut down buying on amazon by 90% now. I am shocked how amazon gets away with using these carriers and the carriers not getting into serious legal issues...

Also amazon will not stop using the carrier even after multi packages stolen cause they left them outside a big apt building like this. I hate ontrac had them before and man do they suck! Prestige used to buzz me but they hired a new person 5-6 months ago and they just lazy. The few times i met the guy he stunk and wore regular clothes and smelled like he boozed for a few days and did not shower. They work in plain clothes and have broken down vehicles with no signs on them saying they are prestige. What has amazon come down to hiring such a biz like this? If you google ontrac and prestige are huge issues for so many people for so long...[/QUOTE]
The joy of living in a violence scarred urban city is that UPS will ALWAYS ring my bell and hand whoever comes down the package or leave the package to the ladies at the laundry.
You should leave a note stating that you want your bell rung and that should do it.

[quote name='cRodz']Amazon did their job. They shipped the package like they were supposed to do.
The carrier was the one to blame, not Amazon.

The joy of living in a violence scarred urban city is that UPS will ALWAYS ring my bell and hand whoever comes down the package or leave the package to the ladies at the laundry.
You should leave a note stating that you want your bell rung and that should do it.[/QUOTE]

At the same time, there has to be some sort of accountability in part of Amazon if they continue to use a service that is clearly shoddy.

[quote name='technicalstylez']i've had ontrac say a package was "delivered to front door" when really they couldn't make the delivery cuz they ran out of time that day and didn't want to get in trouble for undelivered packages. i first contacted amazon and let them know via phone /chat that i was home the entire time and no one came to my door/delivered anything...

i got refunded my shipping from amz, an apology from ontrac, and the package on my door at 7:30 am the next morning. hopefully u have a similar case and the driver was just being lazy..and u end up with the package after the driver explains how he "found it."[/QUOTE]

Thanks for sharing Tech. I really hope I end up having the same issue. I would dread having to go through amazon CS for something like this.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']i am having the same issue with prestige from amazon. I live in a apartment complex and 5 floors 200 plus apartments. They leave the package outside the building near the entrance in in the free to all entrance where you get buzzed in. The buzz in system calls my cell and i hit 9 to buzz them in even if i am not home so i got proof they never try. I got so many packages stolen or opened or people find and bring to me. Amazon does not care i told them over and over they do this and there site is full of people complaining about ontrac and prestige doing this. You will have to go through what i have been going through for 5 or so months now. I called prestige over and over complaining and promise to fix it but 5 or more months now and 2-5 packages a week they still do it. I cut down buying on amazon by 90% now. I am shocked how amazon gets away with using these carriers and the carriers not getting into serious legal issues...

Also amazon will not stop using the carrier even after multi packages stolen cause they left them outside a big apt building like this. I hate ontrac had them before and man do they suck! Prestige used to buzz me but they hired a new person 5-6 months ago and they just lazy. The few times i met the guy he stunk and wore regular clothes and smelled like he boozed for a few days and did not shower. They work in plain clothes and have broken down vehicles with no signs on them saying they are prestige. What has amazon come down to hiring such a biz like this? If you google ontrac and prestige are huge issues for so many people for so long...[/QUOTE]

Yikes. Im surprised they dont just leave it at your leasing office. I never had Prestige do any of my AMZ deliveries before. Only UPS, Ontrac, and USPS.

Has anyone ever received promotional stuff from AWD in place of what they ordered? For instance, I just now realized that the copy of the Killzone 3 Helghast Edition from AWD that I've had for several months was one of the 1000 promotional/limited-limited edition copies with the light-up helmet. I don't know why it took so long for me to realize it, seeing as it has "Limited Helghast Edition" slapped on the special beat-up box and "NOT FOR RESALE" on the back of the game case...

My question is when Amazon receives a promotional item, one not marked for resale for example, why do they accept it when their policy blatantly states that they don't accept them?

Also, is Prestige more of a Midwestern or east coast thing? I've never had them deliver anything of mine.

:360:Mortal Kombat - Like New - $19.58 (8 available)

Just got my Dead Space 2, Borderlands GOTY and Infamous 2 all in great shape. Borderlands had all the dlc on disc. I was worried at first when I saw the voucher code included, but once I logged on I saw the dlc listed underneath the main game.

I also noticed my copy of Dead Space 2 is the Limited Edition. Haven't opened it yet because I ordered a cheaper copy off BB. I'll wait to see if it ships and compare the 2...

[quote name='crunchewy']Would have grabbed MK at that price, but I missed it. Just as well - I don't really need any more games. LOL.[/QUOTE]

Keep an eye out, it's been restocking in and out alot.

Does anyone else have an issue with Amazon giving them ground shipping when selecting 2day? I picked up a TV on the warehouse, chose 2-day, and they decided to send it via ground (from Indiana to Florida) and it's not even moved yet but it was scheduled for delivery tomorrow, ugh.

Third package since BF I've had an issue with. My Hunted: Demon Forge package was "lost and/or destroyed" by UPS according to an email from Amazon (that one was pretty funny though) and my copy of Pulp Fiction arrived 6 days late because it was sitting in a warehouse for 4 extra days with the shipping label not updating until I contacted them. Love/hate relationship.

[quote name='dm85']Just got my Dead Space 2, Borderlands GOTY and Infamous 2 all in great shape. Borderlands had all the dlc on disc. I was worried at first when I saw the voucher code included, but once I logged on I saw the dlc listed underneath the main game.

I also noticed my copy of Dead Space 2 is the Limited Edition. Haven't opened it yet because I ordered a cheaper copy off BB. I'll wait to see if it ships and compare the 2...[/QUOTE]

The PS3 version of Dead Space 2 are all Limited Edition that comes with Extraction on the disc.

[quote name='Noblesse Oblige']The PS3 version of Dead Space 2 are all Limited Edition that comes with Extraction on the disc.[/QUOTE]

Ah I see. Thx for clarifying that.

[quote name='EGo94']how is there a used 12 month xbox live gold membership?[/QUOTE]

Likely a physical card package they had that was damaged in shipment.

i just saw a kinect bundle with gunstringer n fruit ninja token for $59.96. OMG. haha I got one (basically brand new) for $65 and thought it was good.

[quote name='kouleefoh']i just saw a kinect bundle with gunstringer n fruit ninja token for $59.96. OMG. haha I got one (basically brand new) for $65 and thought it was good.[/QUOTE]

nice find!!!

Also for people who didn't already jump be on the watch for RAGE for 360. Looks like some were going for around $13.xx just a few minutes ago.

Scored an Arkham City for $23.99. They now have some listed (for PS3 and 360) at $27.99 each.

You know, I was REALLY hoping after Black Friday my days of constantly hitting refresh for weeks on end would come to an end. How wrong I was.

I just received my used copy of MW3 for 360 and noticed the disc had some marks in the inner circle from the bottom the disc. The game was able to install to my hard drive (100% complete.) Is it safe to say the game should be good to go? I plan on giving it to someone as a gift and don't want them to have read errors lol. Thanks

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']I just received my used copy of MW3 for 360 and noticed the disc had some marks in the inner circle from the bottom the disc. The game was able to install to my hard drive (100% complete.) Is it safe to say the game should be good to go? I plan on giving it to someone as a gift and don't want them to have read errors lol. Thanks[/QUOTE]

If it was read by your system, it's VERY likely it will be read by another 360 console.

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']Saw Skyward Sword for $35. Anyone grab that?[/QUOTE]

I would have, bought it off a CAGer yesterday for $40.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']If it was read by your system, it's VERY likely it will be read by another 360 console.[/QUOTE]

This might sound like a dumb question - don't you need the disc in your drive to play the game despite the install?

[quote name='dnajar']This might sound like a dumb question - don't you need the disc in your drive to play the game despite the install?[/QUOTE]
yes, the disk still needs to be in the drive to play

[quote name='dnajar']This might sound like a dumb question - don't you need the disc in your drive to play the game despite the install?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's just for faster load times and all that jazz.

There's been some really good deals over the past 48 hours. I picked up:

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Limited Edition $10.22
Forza Motorsport 4 $23.98
Rage (360) $13.49
Skyward Sword $29.99

[quote name='gospelman']There's been some really good deals over the past 48 hours. I picked up:

Rage (360) $13.49
Skyward Sword $29.99[/QUOTE]

damn; i've been seeing forza 4 for about $29 for the past weeks. i might have snagged it at sub-25.

[quote name='gospelman']There's been some really good deals over the past 48 hours. I picked up:

Rage (360) $13.49
Skyward Sword $29.99[/QUOTE]

You cleaned up for sure. Just took a look and did one earlier this afternoon and there's just nothing at a price that I can't live without.

I've really cut back on buying for some reason. I just seem to want things at too low of a price. I mean I've never played Gears of War and I was going to pick up the Double pack for 7 bucks and honestly got screwed with the deal on Amazon. I mean I could have gotten my butt up on Black Friday, but just didn't want to go across town alone that weekend. Warehouse still has number one up for 10 bucks... I just don't get why that game isn't a dollar fifty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back