Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheSingingBard']Still hoping for a cheap copy of Dead Island X360.[/QUOTE]

There's a PS3 copy for $28, but I'll keep an eye out for a 360 copy for you.

Quick question, anyone know if the Marvel vs Capcom 3 steelbook for PS3 is the same size as other PS3 games or is it DVD-sized like the 360 version? I want to pick it up but hate when special editions stick out like a sore thumb.

Whats the cheapest Child of Eden has been? I feel like its been cheaper than the $22 in the warehouse but I can't recall where. It's the one game I feel like I need to get for the Kinect.

[quote name='wuxbustah8']Whats the cheapest Child of Eden has been? I feel like its been cheaper than the $22 in the warehouse but I can't recall where. It's the one game I feel like I need to get for the Kinect.[/QUOTE]

Honestly if you are looking for the X360 version of CoE I would go to eBay or the trade forum for a DL code. You can pick one up for less than $10.

[quote name='ThingontheFloor']Quick question, anyone know if the Marvel vs Capcom 3 steelbook for PS3 is the same size as other PS3 games or is it DVD-sized like the 360 version? I want to pick it up but hate when special editions stick out like a sore thumb.[/QUOTE]
Might be a little thicker, but it's the same height as the PS3 game cases.

[quote name='TheSingingBard']Just bought a TekNmotion Xbox360/PC headset. Been getting rave reviews. Been looking for a cheap, decent quality replacement Xbox 360 headset (was using the one that came with the console)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...erchant&qid=1325098237&sr=1-77&condition=used

2 left---like new $18.72[/QUOTE]

I grabbed one! Hopefully these are decent enough. Almost bought the turtle beach foxtrot MW3 eddition earlier for $59.99 but just didn't want to drop that much on a headset.

God those uDraw tablets tanked FAST, I picked up a Very Good 360 version for 20.99, been wanting to play around with it...seems 20ish is my price point.

[quote name='Vector']Might be a little thicker, but it's the same height as the PS3 game cases.[/QUOTE]

Annnnnd that's what she said!

[quote name='wuxbustah8']Whats the cheapest Child of Eden has been? I feel like its been cheaper than the $22 in the warehouse but I can't recall where. It's the one game I feel like I need to get for the Kinect.[/QUOTE]

DL codes were $7 on Ebay a couple weeks ago.

[quote name='Joenathans']I would've thought more skyrims would pop up by now for 360. What's the add-on for firefox to notify page updates?[/QUOTE]

Check4Change

[quote name='DarkPhantom13']Is Rage worth it at that price? Been thinking about picking that up.[/QUOTE]

Yes and no. I'll wait til gamefly has it for the codes.

[quote name='yesokyesok']Yes and no. I'll wait til gamefly has it for the codes.[/QUOTE]

Ah so it requires codes? Easy choice then i will wait for gamefly to get it from there!

[quote name='jabronie185']Does Amazon Warehouse specify if an online code comes with the game[/QUOTE]

No, it's a crapshoot.

[quote name='DarkPhantom13']Ah so it requires codes? Easy choice then i will wait for gamefly to get it from there![/QUOTE]

I think its just a code for some extra dlc stuff, nothing too major.

so my marvel vs capcom 3 special edition shipped for the ps3 earlier today and I am for sure getting it on friday
It shall be interesting to see what actually comes

[quote name='jr7936']so my marvel vs capcom 3 special edition shipped for the ps3 earlier today and I am for sure getting it on friday
It shall be interesting to see what actually comes[/QUOTE]

Please keep us updated because I ordered one as well and it won't be here until late next week. Ordered this morning and my order hasn't even change yet.

will do and 1st I can tell you that the weight of the package coming ups is 0.70 lbs. not sure if that is the correct weight for the special edition or not

[quote name='jr7936']will do and 1st I can tell you that the weight of the package coming ups is 0.70 lbs. not sure if that is the correct weight for the special edition or not[/QUOTE]

Sounds about right for the 360 version I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back