Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my Like New $80.05 Kinect the other day and it's got the codes card unused but it also didn't have anything covering the Kinect either...I guess you can't ask for everything when it's basically brand new and $20 cheaper!

[quote name='mnuttster']I got my Like New $80.05 Kinect the other day and it's got the codes card unused but it also didn't have anything covering the Kinect either...I guess you can't ask for everything when it's basically brand new and $20 cheaper![/QUOTE]

Do you mean it was in the box but uncovered, that's how mine came new when I bought it at christmastime so even though it looked strange I viewed unboxing videos on youtube and that's how it comes normally.

I missed out on the 44.99 Rocksmith Like New games the other day, now they aren't selling them at all on AWD. :( I was waiting for credit to log, and after it did, poof. I'll keep checking though.

My used Acceptable version of MW3 for 23.99 arrived today...it's "mark on disc" was the xbox ring of fail from a disc that was inside a moved console. Should never have passed even a basic inspection. Not cool Amazon, not cool. Sure, I can get a full refund and send it back, but what a damn waste of my time and their money.

Just ordered a Very Good Kinect bundle for 73 bucks! I don't understand entirely why it's for sale since they say it's backordered and won't ship until the 15th...

[quote name='topplehat']Just ordered a Very Good Kinect bundle for 73 bucks! I don't understand entirely why it's for sale since they say it's backordered and won't ship until the 15th...[/QUOTE]

I -think- the processing house is at a different location. I believe it's received/inspected/shipped (by the truck load) to another facility that packs/ships it.

[quote name='mcthatch']My used Acceptable version of MW3 for 23.99 arrived today...it's "mark on disc" was the xbox ring of fail from a disc that was inside a moved console. Should never have passed even a basic inspection. Not cool Amazon, not cool. Sure, I can get a full refund and send it back, but what a damn waste of my time and their money.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that sucks!

I got mine today too ($24 'Acceptable' MW3), and the only problem with it is that the case is pretty much crushed. DVD is fine. I think it said that the case had a crack or something in it, though. They also shipped it DHL, for the first time ever for me (from Amazon), and it was slow as hell. The $1 filler I got came a day before it, that shipped two days after it.

[quote name='InvaderZim']I -think- the processing house is at a different location. I believe it's received/inspected/shipped (by the truck load) to another facility that packs/ships it.[/QUOTE]

Seems strange though, to call it backordered.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Has anyone seen kirby mass attack pop up recently on the warehouse ? I just can't seem to get a good deal for it :([/QUOTE]

I know I've seen it on there before but it was a few weeks ago. If I remember correctly the price wasn't that much less than retail unfortunately.

[quote name='Rhett']Wow, that sucks!

I got mine today too ($24 'Acceptable' MW3), and the only problem with it is that the case is pretty much crushed. DVD is fine. I think it said that the case had a crack or something in it, though. They also shipped it DHL, for the first time ever for me (from Amazon), and it was slow as hell. The $1 filler I got came a day before it, that shipped two days after it.[/QUOTE]

I have a package coming from DHL is says it shipped out of phoenix on the 2nd and i live 45 minutes away from phoenix but the package has not shown up yet and its the 7th

Received my MvC SE yesterday and the steelcase and disc look new but the slipcover is a little bent on edges. Also the code is already used. Still satisfied for $19.

[quote name='Zantetzuken']Dead Space 2

Like New - $20.99

:ps3: Darksiders

Like New - $15.49[/QUOTE]

Darksiders is a great game, if you're on the fence at all definitely buy it!

I'm surprised it hasn't fallen in price much though given its age.

[quote name='fujimitsu']Darksiders is a great game, if you're on the fence at all definitely buy it!

I'm surprised it hasn't fallen in price much though given its age.[/QUOTE]

Best Buy has had the 360 version for $5 (used) for quite some time.

[quote name='fujimitsu']Darksiders is a great game, if you're on the fence at all definitely buy it!

I'm surprised it hasn't fallen in price much though given its age.[/QUOTE]

I think I just saw something "NEW" about it @ the PS store. I'm not sure if it is the full version or add ons.

[quote name='slowdive21']I think I just saw something "NEW" about it @ the PS store. I'm not sure if it is the full version or add ons.[/QUOTE]

I believe it's the full version for $16 (don't quote me on that price, though; check the psn thread). PS+ folks get a full game trial of it, too.

[quote name='kinney_bmx']Nooooooooooooo

Why do I have to be working when this comes up?!?!?!
I've been searching for one for like 3 months for $35 or under[/QUOTE]

haha sorry, i tried.

[quote name='myka22']Best Buy has had the 360 version for $5 (used) for quite some time.[/QUOTE]

Provided someone actually trades it in for a dollar.

[quote name='ssj3pikachu']Kinect w/ Gunslinger and Fruit Ninja seems to have jumped up from the $70s to the $90s now.

earlier AWD was selling the Like News at $78, now they're selling Very Goods at $96.56 and a Like New for $99.74.

disappointing, considering I was hoping they'd drop to the $68-$72 range.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...d=&me=&qid=&sr=&seller=&colid=&condition=used[/QUOTE]

Damn. I was real close to biting on one of these.

[quote name='ssj3pikachu']Kinect w/ Gunslinger and Fruit Ninja seems to have jumped up from the $70s to the $90s now.

earlier AWD was selling the Like News at $78, now they're selling Very Goods at $96.56 and a Like New for $99.74.

disappointing, considering I was hoping they'd drop to the $68-$72 range.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...d=&me=&qid=&sr=&seller=&colid=&condition=used[/QUOTE]

Looks like I got one just in time (yesterday got a $73 Very Good).

Looking for opinions on a good used price for Dead Island. The game looks fun, especially the melee combat, but I have heard it is rather buggy.

[quote name='Excast']Looking for opinions on a good used price for Dead Island. The game looks fun, especially the melee combat, but I have heard it is rather buggy.[/QUOTE]

I played the PS3 version. I played it all the way to the end - like 50 hours. I really enjoyed it. Definitely my favorite zombie game if all time. No doubt.

Never had any bugs.

The story falls apart toward the end - but by then you will not really care. You will just want to bash in more zombies.

EDIT: to answer your question, I would say $30 for a good used price.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Excast']Looking for opinions on a good used price for Dead Island. The game looks fun, especially the melee combat, but I have heard it is rather buggy.[/QUOTE]

Dead Island has been on sale a few times as lightning deal, if I'm not mistaken it got down to $20 for Black Friday deals.

They have released a few huge patches to fix some of the major problems with the game. Definitely worth $30 though.

I felt when I was playing that game like my character was sliding around, on skates. I rented it so no big deal but I'm not sure why it was like that or if I'm just weird with controls and feel. Anyone else experience this?

Also, finally got Rocksmith for 41.99 in Very Good condition ordered, we'll see how it shows up but considering it isn't or hasn't been on sale anywhere past the 59.99 price point, I am happy.

for those of you that watch this thread and AWD I'm looking for a ps3 console and was wondering when they usually pop up like any specific day or time of day? I see posts about it here but they're always gone before I get there. I see the harry potter bundle for 224 is the only thing live now but already own the movie, you think I can get a better deal?

[quote name='bucketofsocks']for those of you that watch this thread and AWD I'm looking for a ps3 console and was wondering when they usually pop up like any specific day or time of day? I see posts about it here but they're always gone before I get there. I see the harry potter bundle for 224 is the only thing live now but already own the movie, you think I can get a better deal?[/QUOTE]

there were a couple PS3 Bundles up yesterday. there was a vanilla 160GB system for around 160 bucks. there was also the LBP2/Ratchet and Clank Bundle for around 200. also there was an uncharted bundle for around 210.

[quote name='bucketofsocks']for those of you that watch this thread and AWD I'm looking for a ps3 console and was wondering when they usually pop up like any specific day or time of day? I see posts about it here but they're always gone before I get there. I see the harry potter bundle for 224 is the only thing live now but already own the movie, you think I can get a better deal?[/QUOTE]

There's one PS3/Move bundle available too, for $262.47

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...E7U53NWQ&qid=1326051350&sr=1-1&condition=used

[quote name='panzerfaust']king of fighters xiii i'm waiiiting for youuu[/QUOTE]
same here. I would have preordered if I didn't have to pay extra for classic Iori.

[quote name='panzerfaust']king of fighters xiii i'm waiiiting for youuu[/QUOTE]

i've been refereshing the ps3 version over several weeks and have yet to see a single WD item

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back