Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

Any 3ds games someone can recommend to look out for? Or ds games. Looking to build my collection up since I gave up on my vita. Like that castlevania looks tempting but idkk =\
It really boils down to what you are into but here are select few off the top of my head.

For 3ds:

Fire Emblem: Awakening
Mario games

Zelda Games

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Animal Crossing
Pokemon (X or Y)

Shin Megami Tensei (series)

Professor Layton game

Star Fox 64

Kid Icarus Uprising

Kingdom Hearts DDD

Resident Evil: Revelations, etc.

For ds

Zelda games

Mario games

Shin Megami Tensei series

The world ends with you

9 hours, 9 person, 9 doors

Radiant Historia

Dragon Quest games

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon

Pokemon games

Castlevania games

Mega Man games

Professor Layton games

Ace Attorney games

Chrono Trigger

Golden Sun games

Final Fantasy games

Scribblenauts games

Rune Factory games

Lego games

brain age games

cooking mama games, etc.

I can keep going but you get the idea. Plenty to choose from especially going back to ds.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Good 3DS/DS list there. I will also add that if you are interested in/end up enjoying 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors, it is a no-brainer to pick up Virtue's Last Reward for 3DS. 

I don't know why I can't bring myself to buy "very good" games any more. I'm trying to decide between a very good Dragon Quest 8 for $13, or a new one for $23. Should I stop being silly and just bite on the $13 or shell out the extra 10 for a new copy?

I don't know why I can't bring myself to buy "very good" games any more. I'm trying to decide between a very good Dragon Quest 8 for $13, or a new one for $23. Should I stop being silly and just bite on the $13 or shell out the extra 10 for a new copy?
If you actually intend to play it, I don't see why you'd pay an extra $10 for the same experience.

Can you enjoy VLR without having played 999?
I'm sure it could still be enjoyable, but some of the reveals/endings - especially the true ending - would probably be lost on somebody who didn't play and complete 999. I would really recommend playing 999 (or at the very least, reading and trying to understand the plot).

If you're willing to sacrifice some of the endings and twists, there are still some surprises, suspense, and good puzzles to be had. If you know that deep down you're never going to play 999, I would still say give VLR a shot. It offers more for those who have played 999, though.

It really boils down to what you are into but here are select few off the top of my head.

For 3ds:

Fire Emblem: Awakening
Pokemon X
Star Fox 64
Kingdom Hearts DDD
Resident Evil: Revelations, etc.

For ds
Golden Sun games
So far I have those ones. I beat Pokemon but now I'm playing kh3d. Thanks for the list though! Gonna see what I can snag off amazon with these Xmas gift cards

If it matters the dq8 I ordered was basically new and even came with the ff12 demo disc and the outer box thing like tales of xillia.

Any 3ds games someone can recommend to look out for? Or ds games. Looking to build my collection up since I gave up on my vita. Like that castlevania looks tempting but idkk =\
If you are into RPGs, especially JRPGs, the DS is a pretty good system for those. Unfortunately I think I have a backlog of DS/3DS stuff I will never finish because I love Atlus, Xseed, Aksys, and NIS games so much.

Is it a love for those games or a sick form of self hate?

I'm sure it could still be enjoyable, but some of the reveals/endings - especially the true ending - would probably be lost on somebody who didn't play and complete 999. I would really recommend playing 999 (or at the very least, reading and trying to understand the plot).

If you're willing to sacrifice some of the endings and twists, there are still some surprises, suspense, and good puzzles to be had. If you know that deep down you're never going to play 999, I would still say give VLR a shot. It offers more for those who have played 999, though.
Speaking of 999 - I was actually looking at it today, any idea if the $19 it's going for new on Amazon is the going price for this title nowadays?

If you are into RPGs, especially JRPGs, the DS is a pretty good system for those. Unfortunately I think I have a backlog of DS/3DS stuff I will never finish because I love Atlus, Xseed, Aksys, and NIS games so much.

Is it a love for those games or a sick form of self hate?
I was looking through my case of 3/DS games last night and of the 30 or so at least 2/3s were RPGs I've never even started.

Speaking of 999 - I was actually looking at it today, any idea if the $19 it's going for new on Amazon is the going price for this title nowadays?
According to camelcamelcamel (amazon price tracker) it has been around $19 for a good while now. I was glad to see that the $14 copy posted earlier was gone so quickly, both because someone is giving it a shot and because I almost bought it myself (and I know I already have a copy around here somewhere..)

[quote name="Yamato" post="11429341" timestamp="1389234868"]According to camelcamelcamel (amazon price tracker) it has been around $19 for a good while now. I was glad to see that the $14 copy posted earlier was gone so quickly, both because someone is giving it a shot and because I almost bought it myself (and I know I already have a copy around here somewhere..)[/quote]
Thanks for the website :3

I was looking through my case of 3/DS games last night and of the 30 or so at least 2/3s were RPGs I've never even started.
Your DS case sounds like mine. I was playing my DS at lunch, but I made friends with a few guys from other floors, so I don't get to play often anymore...maybe Friday between 4:30 and 5, but that's it.

According to camelcamelcamel (amazon price tracker) it has been around $19 for a good while now. I was glad to see that the $14 copy posted earlier was gone so quickly, both because someone is giving it a shot and because I almost bought it myself (and I know I already have a copy around here somewhere..)
Yea I've been thinking about trying the game for awhile now - saw the post and it was already gone :(

bought a black/black 3ds xl, ocarina of time 3d and new smb 2 last tuesday for $199 total. due to bad weather it finally arrived today. smb arrived complete. ocarina of time came complete w/unused club nintendo code, 3ds xl was a dinger, everything complete, wrapped, club nintendo unused, etc. pretty darn happy.

scratch that it was p3p that was 9. 999 was 14 along with fes and nocturne and I was close it was september XD

All gone by the time I checked out with the 1 I bought. Thought I was going to get screwed too, computer slowed down at checkout.
I would be super apprehensive about an AWD ps4. My amazon ps4 came with a BLOD, apparently a lot of amazon ones did...
My launch ps4 from amazon is working great. If anything is wrong with this one, I dont mind using the 1 year warranty. They were like new, so hopefully just box damage, didnt get to read the description.

Accidently clicked add to cart instead of 1 click checkout and missed out on the PS4.  Not sure why I want one when I have a brand new Wii U and a shit load of games, but....a deal is a deal.

Nice price on the PS4 - I'll have to keep an eye out!

(3DS) Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds (LN) - $27.64 [Seems like a decent price]

You know what I kinda want? That GAEMS portable tv in a suitcase that they have at a lot of Gamestops. I would rarely use it but it would be awesome to have.

You know what I kinda want? That GAEMS portable tv in a suitcase that they have at a lot of Gamestops. I would rarely use it but it would be awesome to have.
I think there was one this morning at like $18x.xx but I think I've seen one before at around $16x.xx

Yeah I saw it and it got me thinking. I let someone borrow $336.50 in GS credit so now I'd actually have to spend real money to buy stuff. Getting the payments little by little is what sucks.  :wall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back