Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

There is a Lego City: Undercover for the Wii U (G) up for $25.73. Been looking for this at this price since I got my Wii U, but don't have the Amazon credit to get it right now, and if I bought it normally I would end up getting a shoe thrown at me. I hope whoever gets it enjoys it. Now I am going to sob quietly.

Exclusive Amazon DISNEY INFINITY Infinite Bundle, with Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey Figure (VG) $138.59

:ps3: Call of Duty: Ghosts (G) $25.73 (LN) $29.69

browse-gameboy-adv._V192599300_.gif
  Pokemon: FireRed Version (G) $33.45 (Complete in box)

:360: Travel Carry Case Bag for Microsoft Ms Xbox 360 Console Shoulder Carrying Black (A) $15.94 (Dinger!)

Last edited by a moderator:
MGS V is coming out this year. How is it dead?
I...hope that was sarcasm on his part. I've always been one of those people that respected MGS but never was that into it. The fact they're making the new one open world has definitely gotten me interested in it again. One of the few classic series that's still putting new ideas in their new games.

I...hope that was sarcasm on his part. I've always been one of those people that respected MGS but never was that into it. The fact they're making the new one open world has definitely gotten me interested in it again. One of the few classic series that's still putting new ideas in their new games.
Yeah I hope he was trolling. I don't understand why he would come in here and say such blatant lies. I hope he doesn't do it again.

Me too! I just bought two other games 3 minutes sooner and I couldn't find anything I wanted to get me to $35. I was going to buy Orphan Black but it went up in price.

If you seen how hard we busted our asses during peak season here at world port ( louisville, ky), I bet you'd be amazed
I'm sure you all do. It's probably all like retail. Everyone in the store busts their ass and get shit from people who it's corporate's fault we don't have anything.

This guy is just having his way with you guys.  Just look at the gamertags in his bio.  Anyone who's been here for a bit remembers possibly the greatest troll of all time, pepsiman

This guy is just having his way with you guys. Just look at the gamertags in his bio. Anyone who's been here for a bit remembers possibly the greatest troll of all time, pepsiman
That's silly. I'm not him and I can prove it.

He gave me negative feedback. I wouldn't make another account to give myself negative feedback just so people don't think we're the same.

That's silly. I'm not him and I can prove it.

He gave me negative feedback. I wouldn't make another account to give myself negative feedback just so people don't think we're the same.
But you have the word "Pepsi" in your Gamertag, so it adds up.

Just got my New Super Mario 2 3ds (A)

It came complete and only had the Shrink Wrap missing.  Looks and plays perfect.  I was very surprised with an (A).

DS2U, thanks for the suggestion on Meruru, I did indeed got it at GS with the Bday coupon. Came with the first run art book as well.

Hmmm. Those Metal Gear PSPs are awfully tempting. Wish I had a better idea of what kind of condition the handheld was in. But it's definitely piqued my interest....

Have you even gotten your WiiU yet?
The reason I didn't order that Xbox One was because I bought my Wii U that day for $210 at that FYE I mentioned that was going out of business. I figured it wouldn't last much longer at that price and since I had almost ordered a used Wii U for that on AWD I went ahead and got it. I didn't want to be that person that bought two consoles on the same day.

I regret it now.

The reason I didn't order that Xbox One was because I bought my Wii U that day for $210 at that FYE I mentioned that was going out of business. I figured it wouldn't last much longer at that price and since I had almost ordered a used Wii U for that on AWD I went ahead and got it. I didn't want to be that person that bought two consoles on the same day.

I regret it now.
Dont worry about it and just get the next one. There isn't much of anything out for it yet anyway. Play some Mario, Zelda, Pikmin, Wonderful 101...whatever it is you want to play and play that until you get an Xbox for a good price.

I picked up Luigi U yesterday at Best Buy new for $20 after a pricematch and a $5 credit. Wonderful 101 is coming form Amazon... eventually. The rest I'm waiting to try and grab on AWD until my credit from Amazon goes through for my textbook trade-ins.

And I know you're right about the XBO but console purchases are not a time to be rational.

Last edited by a moderator:
well just got back from grocery shopping and 6+ inches expected tonight...gonna stake out AWD while drinking.  This will not end well for my wallet, lol.

Again, be careful with this one as it may well be a DS Lite.

I regret it now.
Oh so now you think you're better than the rest of us that sit on AWD all day and do crazy things like buy 14 Tomb Raider CEs?

I regret it now.
Don't you also have a PS4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back