Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

My haul so far:

New Super Mario (3DS) $13

Dragon's Dogma (PS3) $13 (regretting not registering my PS+ account sooner)

3DS gel pad $12

Bandfuse Artist Pack (PS3) $27 (goes for $60-$80 new)

AC4 (PS3) $20

Not bad for being late to the party.

Thanks for the heads up, scored a bunch of b-day gifts for my sons this morning! Also a copy of Ocarina 3D for myself!

Picked up DKC: Returns [3DS], Mario Kart 7 [3DS], Luigi's Mansion [3DS], Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D [3DS], NSMBU [Wii U] & NSLU [Wii U]

Heck of a restock, though I missed out on all of the cheap finds (I'm really not liking that having to go to bed early for my job prevents me from catching those :bomb:). Nothing really caught my interest from what I could see, but I did snag a Good (dinger, hopefully) Wii U Pro Controller for $32.17, so things aren't all bad. :razz:

Picked Up:

:wii: NBA 2K13 (VG) $16.63

:ps3: AC4 (VG) $20.78

:3ds: Super Mario 3D Land (A) $22.98 

:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening (G) $25.73

Been wanting to play SM3DL and FE for a while....haven't seen very many price drops so I jumped.

Planning to trade in NBA 2K13 for the Trade 2 at Gamestop with SM3DL once I'm finished with it.

Thanks AWD!

I missed most of the craziness (curse you early bedtime for my office job!) but did snag a madden VG PS4 for $27 and a Mario/Sochi remote bundle for $29. So, not bad.

Any other Amazon Prime members experiencing slow shipping? I ordered a couple items Friday (1 an AWD game, plus another in-stock computer item), they were marked as shipped Friday night and I got a USPS (Yuck) tracking number. However the tracking number is a USPS "3-day Priority" shipping method, and won't arrive until Thursday. Usually when I order on Friday i get the items Monday or Tuesday :\

Maybe it's all the snowy weather. Just odd. Usually when I order a AWD game I get the 2-day shipping I pay for with Prime :\ Oh well

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd imagine all this bad weather has something to do with it too^  got 19 inches in the last 2 days alone.

Unfortunately I missed all of these good game deals, but I did just score a guitar for $300 off the new price. Speaking of which, I just noticed I couldn't get overnight shipping for $4 anymore. Is that just on the warehouse, or did Amazon completely remove that perk?

I can't believe I missed out on that acceptable 32 GB Vita card. Poor timing. Argh. There is a Like New for $75.86, but I don't know about that price.

I'd imagine all this bad weather has something to do with it too^ got 19 inches in the last 2 days alone.
from last week at my house-this was the most snow Austin had seen in about 5 years, shut the city down.

2014-01-24%2009.31.38.jpg

Any other Amazon Prime members experiencing slow shipping? I ordered a couple items Friday (1 an AWD game, plus another in-stock computer item), they were marked as shipped Friday night and I got a USPS (Yuck) tracking number. However the tracking number is a USPS "3-day Priority" shipping method, and won't arrive until Thursday. Usually when I order on Friday i get the items Monday or Tuesday :\

Maybe it's all the snowy weather. Just odd. Usually when I order a AWD game I get the 2-day shipping I pay for with Prime :\ Oh well
I think it's due to the weather. I ordered multiple things for my wife's birthday and it didn't show up until a week later. It did get me another year free of prime though, so no complaints.

Finally able to snag 3DS Luigi's Mansion earlier!  It was VG, hope it comes with case and manual!  Didn't say anything about it in the listing.

Huh.  Looks like I missed a lot.  Still some decent stuff up, though.  Probably lots of repeats, but I figure they're worth posting anyhow, right?

:ps4: LEGO Marvel - (A) $29.01, (VG) $33.84, (LN) $36.26

:ps3: AquaPazza - (VG) $17.02, (LN) $18.24

:ps3: Assassin's Creed IV - (VG) $20.78, (LN) $22.27

:ps3: Bioshock Infinite - (VG) $13.85, (LN) $14.84

:ps3: Disgaea DS: A Brighter Darkness - (LN) $29.69

:ps3: Digaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten - (LN) $14.55

:ps3: Ducktales Remastered - (LN) $12.41

:ps3: Farming Simulator - (LN) $22.27

:ps3: FIFA 14 - (G) $25.73

:ps3: Just Dance 2014 - (G) $21.66, (VG) $23.33, (LN) $24.99

:ps3: Need for Speed Rivals - (A) $29.69 (dingers maybe?), (G) $32.16, (VG) $34.64, (LN) $37.11

:ps3: Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus - (A) $17.81

:ps3: Young Justice: Legacy - (LN) $14.84

:360: Call of Duty: Ghosts - (A) $23.17, (G) $25.10, (LN) $28.96

:360: Deadpool - (LN) $23.75

:360: Dishonored: Game of the Year - (LN) $22.25

:360: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary - (LN) $11.87

:360: Mass Effect Trilogy - (LN) $23.75

:360: Payday 2 - (G) $19.30, (LN) $22.27

:360: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 - (G) $28.21

:360: Saints Row the Third: The Full Package - (LN) $15.98

:360: Skylanders SWAP Force - (A) $32.66, (G) $35.38

:360: Skyrim: Legendary Edition - (G) $33.61, (LN) $38.78

:360: WWE 2K14 - (LN) $29.69

:3ds: Project X Zone - (LN) $14.84

:3ds: Scribblenauts Unmasked - (VG) $13.85, (LN) $14.84

:ds: Etrian Odyssey - (LN) $19.82

:wiiu: WiiU 8GB Basic Set White - (A) $202.32, (G) $219.18, (LN) $252.90

:wiiu: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut - (LN) $30.83

:wiiu: New Super Mario Bros. U - (A) $29.45, (G) $31.90, (VG) $34.36, (LN) $36.81

:wiiu: Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures - (LN) $19.26

:wiiu: Rayman Legends - (G) $36.42, (VG) $39.22, (LN) $42.03

:wiiu: Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition - (A) $15.31, (LN) $19.13

:vita: Sorcery Saga LE - (G) $31.17, (LN) $37.12

:psp: Persona 3 Portable - (LN) $12.90

:ps2: Final Fantasy X-2 - (A) $4.46, (LN) $5.48

:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne - (G) $10.84

Neo Geo X Gold Limited Edition and Mega Pack Vol. 1 Holiday Bundle - (VG) $138.59

Finally able to snag 3DS Luigi's Mansion earlier! It was VG, hope it comes with case and manual! Didn't say anything about it in the listing.
I bought one weeks and weeks ago that is supposed to come in this Thursday to Saturday and still hasn't shipped even though I got the other game in that order, and a later order already.

Ouch, only an inch? Must be Asian or most white guys I have dated.

There are a ton of 3DS in blue/black and black from $118+

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002I090AG/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

Dam AWD is finally getting some restocks and I'm stuck at work with crap service... Probably for the best anyway. Well lunch breaks over maybe some deals to be had later.

It's always a relief going back through the pages to see that there probably wasn't anything I would have bought anyway. Probably would have just bought a few things because they were cheap despite already owning them. 

[quote name="justinTlME" post="11477257" timestamp="1390846338"]There were quite a few earlier, wii-u and 3ds. Still some 3ds left but not many Wii-u.[/quote] I'm looking right now but there's nothing I want right now.

If a Pokemon Y ever shows up for $25 shout really loudly.  Don't message me or post it on here, wherever you are just shout really loudly.   ;)

3DS Games 

Mario Kart 7 $27.71

Zelda:OoT $30

Animal Crossing $23.80

Pokemon X $25

How much were the Wii U's going for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back