Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

You must play not very much. I've played hundreds of games worse than Ryse.
I play plenty of games. Ryse was a bad joke. Not surprising, since it was supposed to be a Kinect game until Microsoft wised up about that.

-Wild Blaziken appeared!

-Wild Blaziken ran away!

Well, opinions and everything, but I was surprised how much I loved DR3 and Ryse, even though I think the PS4 is a better console. Ryse on Legendary is some of the most fun and challenging gaming I've done in a long time. The PS4 does great as a 3rd party games machine.
What's the point of a post like this? The PS3 had 5 times the exclusives the 360 had. I expect that trend to continue. The exclusives this year for Sony will be even more dominant. That's why I'm a Sony and Nintendo fan. Their exclusives are phenomenal. Ryse is just not good.

-Wild Blaziken appeared!

-Wild Blaziken ran away!

Last edited by a moderator:
I play plenty of games. Ryse was a bad joke. Not surprising, since it was supposed to be a Kinect game until Microsoft wised up about that.

-Wild Blaziken appeared!

-Wild Blaziken ran away!
It's cool, I mean, I think most wouldn't agree, but hey - next time watch some gameplay videos, you seem to know about the game, so not sure why you even played it.

EDIT: Oh... I didn't realize I was debating a fan... I surrender man, I surrender.

I think all systems are great. I own everything.

What's the point of a post like this? The PS3 had 5 times the exclusives the 360 had. I expect that trend to continue. The exclusives this year for Sony will be even more dominant. That's why I'm a Sony and Nintendo fan. Their exclusives are phenomenal. Ryse is just not good.

-Wild Blaziken appeared!

-Wild Blaziken ran away!
And the point of yours? We're both just talking about games. Though, I'm not talking about the PS3 or 360. Just commenting on your comparisons. I'm not a "insert game company here" fan. I'm a video game fan.

Don't order from half.com. Read the policies. You're screwed for about a month if the seller never ships it and runs. Then you have a two week window to file a claim. Then you wait for another week for a refund.

Hey guys, I'm looking for one of those shipping things you stick onto the box or bubble mailer that you can slip the shipping label into and not have to tape the label on there. Which one of these is the best to buy?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0006VPGZ2/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

http://www.amazon.com/Adhesive-Loading-Packing-Shipping-Envelopes/dp/B005UDNQYO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1391229416&sr=8-1&keywords=shipping+pouch

http://www.amazon.com/7-5-5-5-Adhesive-Shipping-Envelope/dp/B00B0MO5IU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1391229416&sr=8-2&keywords=shipping+pouch

And for the first one, will it have that red label on it? Might be hard to see the shipping label with that on.

-Wild Blaziken appeared!

-Wild Blaziken ran away!

Hey guys, I'm looking for one of those shipping things you stick onto the box or bubble mailer that you can slip the shipping label into and not have to tape the label on there. Which one of these is the best to buy?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0006VPGZ2/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

http://www.amazon.com/Adhesive-Loading-Packing-Shipping-Envelopes/dp/B005UDNQYO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1391229416&sr=8-1&keywords=shipping+pouch

http://www.amazon.com/7-5-5-5-Adhesive-Shipping-Envelope/dp/B00B0MO5IU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1391229416&sr=8-2&keywords=shipping+pouch

And for the first one, will it have that red label on it? Might be hard to see the shipping label with that on.

-Wild Blaziken appeared!

-Wild Blaziken ran away!
I would get the ones from the second link based on reviews and the size IF YOU HAVE PRIME, or if you have other things you are planning on purchasing to make the shipping free. The size of the ones from the second and third link are the same. If you don't have Prime go with the third link.

lol @ Ryse being a bad game. FOH

Sonytards looooove to throw rocks from a glass house....not cool, considering how you have useless fuckshit like Knack and generic shooters like Killzone (which Titanfall is going to absolutely EMBARRASS in a month). Infamous isn't even that great a gaming franchise either. The only Sony exclusive I'm really, really looking forward to is The Order 1886. Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Ryse, Dead Rising 3....sheeeeeeit. It aint even CLOSE right now. Then later this year you got Quantum Break and Sunset Overdrive too? Please.

Sonytards looooove to throw rocks from a glass house....not cool, considering how you have useless fuckshit like Knack and generic shooters like Killzone (which Titanfall is going to absolutely EMBARRASS in a month). Infamous isn't even that great a gaming franchise either. The only Sony exclusive I'm really, really looking forward to is The Order 1886. Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Ryse, Dead Rising 3....sheeeeeeit. It aint even CLOSE right now. Then later this year you got Quantum Break and Sunset Overdrive too? Please.
Pot. Meet. Kettle.

Gotta say though it does suck having the X1 be as underpowered as it is right now. I love my X1 and my PS4 equal (I guess I like the PS4 a little more as I said), but Tomb Raider running at 60FPS is pretty freakin' cool. Also looking at ACIV which can't even run at 1080p and looks noticeably worse on X1 when it isn't even that great looking to begin with...I dunno man.

The best console of 2014 will be the

dreamcast2.jpg

I'm sorry, but that's simply not true. Dead Rising was the weakest of the three. It completely forgot what it was about. Ryse was the worst game I've played in years.
Dead Rising 3 was better than 2. It was a really freakin' cool game as well. Ok so it changed the formula and went from cheese ball B-movie to semi-serious cheese ball b-movie with a synth soundtrack. It also had the most depth and had a mode where you actually got to enjoy it and not fight a timer and a stupid call every 30 seconds (I loved DR1 btw). RYSE was awesome, especially at the harder difficulties.

They might not hold up, but killzone is really, really bad. I can't get into it at all. Heck, I LOVE the vita version but the PS4 version is a shiny, polished turd. Knack just looks awful.

Where is Eld anyway?

I played ps1 platformers, I guess Knack is like one of the ill-fated heroes that tried to be popular

I may not buy Knack, but it is not an attempt to copy Nintendo. It is a throwback to Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Jak and Daxter, etc. So do not attempt to even compare. 

:3ds:

Super Mario 3D Land (G) 24.88 (LN) 28.71

Adventure Time (LN) 11.87

Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns (LN) 21.28

Nintendo 3DS Explorer Starter Kit (LN) 7.95

:ps3:

Mortal Kombat Komplete (A) 10.48 (G) 11.35

PS3 320GB Uncharted 3 Bundle (G) 180.93 (LN) 208.76

PS3 250GB Uncharted 3: Game of the Year Bundle (A to LN) 185.60 - 232.00

:wiiu:

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (LN) 25.82

Just Dance 4 (LN) 13.36

:360:

Saints Row The Third (LN) 14.30

Dishonored GOTY (LN) 22.25

:vita:

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time (LN) 14.20

:gc:

Gamecube Console Platinum (A) 38.82 (G) 42.05

browse-icon-nin._V192599300_.gif

Turok 2: Seeds of Evil (G) 8.72 (Includes manual, cover art, and case)

:vita:

PlayStation Vita First Edition Bundle (G) 160.79 (LN) 185.53

PS4 Exclusives are not Halo or Titanfall Phenomenal! The tide will change, coming from someone that owns both consoles.

I may not buy Knack, but it is not an attempt to copy Nintendo. It is a throwback to Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Jak and Daxter, etc. So do not attempt to even compare.
Whknows has a point for once. It's basically Super Mario 3D World with different characters and HD graphics.

PS4 Exclusives are not Halo or Titanfall Phenomenal! The tide will change, coming from someone that owns both consoles.
Uncharted is better than Halo and Titanfall hasn't been released yet. It looks good, but then again, so did MAG.

Whknows has a point for once. It's basically Super Mario 3D World with different characters and HD graphics.
Yeah! Except Knack came out first...

-Wild Blaziken appeared!

-Wild Blaziken ran away!

Jesus people why does every conversation have to end with a stupid fuckin console war. Who really gives a shit. I absolutely love my X1 and I plan on getting a PS4. I enjoy both companies, Uncharted is amazing and so is TLOU. I like Halo more, a lot more. That's because I'm more into FPS and I play multiplayer games very competitively. Everyone is different, everyone has their opinion. I've learned to ignore those who shittalk the rival company because of some made up pride they have like they invented the console. In the end, no one cares what anyone has to say about anything. Let's just all enjoy our games.

We won't be able to for long if Microsoft is still around. They are the reason gaming is going down the toilet.
So... much... wrong with that statement... want to rage but don't wanna derail topic... Let's all just try to put comments like that in the "personal opinion box" and not care what random people on the internet like or dislike console wise... Lets just all enjoy the juicy deals.

I will say having a PS4 would be AWESOME for remote play, having recently gotten a Vita I realize how grand it would be to play PS4 games around the house on it.

I'm sure we're all tired of off-topic posts, but with this lull in deals, I was wondering something. When you buy Prime, you can get 4 more Primes to give to friends and family. There are people selling these on eBay. Is that allowed? Will Amazon be able to find out that you did that? And will they lock or ban your account or something for it?

-Wild Blaziken appeared!

-Wild Blaziken ran away!

Jesus people why does every conversation have to end with a stupid fuckin console war. Who really gives a shit. I absolutely love my X1 and I plan on getting a PS4. I enjoy both companies, Uncharted is amazing and so is TLOU. I like Halo more, a lot more. That's because I'm more into FPS and I play multiplayer games very competitively. Everyone is different, everyone has their opinion. I've learned to ignore those who shittalk the rival company because of some made up pride they have like they invented the console. In the end, no one cares what anyone has to say about anything. Let's just all enjoy our games.
It's like eating Pho without siracha.

Some cheap Vita games on Warehouse, not sure if they've been on sale for less new or not.

Jak and Daxter Collection (LN) $21.53

Rayman Legends (LN) $24.40

Super Monkey Ball (LN) $14.81

Batman Origins Blackgate (LN) $22.27

I thought this meme was to use the pictured boy to depict an individual that fails at a particular activity? (I'm so old that last time sunasun insulted me with a meme I didn't understand it)

So in that case, since you are the one checking this thread and finding out it is a console war, logic dictates that you are comparing yourself to the pictured boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back