Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

I ordered a (G) :360: Tomb Raider CE last week and it finally came. It was sealed with the AWD sticker on the outside of the package, so it think it is new. The back of the tin seems a little squished in, but other than that I don't see any issues.

There's a like new one now - $35.87:

Link
Got one, there is still 2 left, thanks!

On the same line with one that's $54. :whee:

Deals incoming, I'm going to bed.
Apparently they have 2 different listings. One has the regular pic while the other (higher priced one) has the limited edition pic (marked with the gold ribbon up top).

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a good one again yesterday for $115 but it was cancelled shortly after placing the order. I contacted support since this was the second one in a week I snagged that ended up cancelled. I asked if there was a way to get the next available Good, or better, at the same price.

I just picked up the Zelda bundle for $189 (using the $10 Gift card from price glitch) since I didn't expect they would be able to offer me the next one. Upon getting back I was checking my email while LBTW downloaded and saw amazon emailed me and offered to sell me a new 3DSXL for the same $115....Not sure what I'm goi ng to do, but glad they gave me the option.

Long time follower here just decided to finally make the plunge into the CAG community! Wish I had some of y'all's luck, only item I've ordered from AWD was cancelled lol

I got a good one again yesterday for $115 but it was cancelled shortly after placing the order. I contacted support since this was the second one in a week I snagged that ended up cancelled. I asked if there was a way to get the next available Good, or better, at the same price.

I just picked up the Zelda bundle for $189 (using the $10 Gift card from price glitch) since I didn't expect they would be able to offer me the next one. Upon getting back I was checking my email while LBTW downloaded and saw amazon emailed me and offered to sell me a new 3DSXL for the same $115....Not sure what I'm goi ng to do, but glad they gave me the option.
i dont get why people would ever email they have a chat option that gives you an instant answer with the ability to push your way to a person that knows what they are doing

Dark Souls CE (360) Good/$18.83, Like New/$21.73

Halo faceplate $2.46

Also this description of a PS2 amused me..

Used - Very Good
CONSOLE ONLY!!! very beat up scratches all over looks bad but works fine NO CORDS NO CONTROLLERS!!! CONSOLE ONLY!!!
Every time I see something like that I wonder how they confirmed that it 'works fine'. I know I know they could be selling that stuff separately or they just assume it works even though they haven't turned it on in years or whatever. It just reads to me like 'works fine even though I don't have anything that could power it or control it.'

i dont get why people would ever email they have a chat option that gives you an instant answer with the ability to push your way to a person that knows what they are doing

Given the outcome, I suspect I'd probably try the same thing he did. Seems like if you're on the line with someone who's under pressure to give you an answer immediately, you're less likely to get a "favorable" answer that goes against the common policy. Whereas if you are on a lackadaisical means of communication where they can take their sweet time, maybe they'll be more inclined to favor you with some "out of the box" thinking since you're not hurrying them for a favor.

Just a thought.

I actually use the chat about 90% of the time. I had a lot if work I needed to get done so this time it was easier to just type up a quick email, send it, and move on until receiving a response.

Wonder if Amazon UK will have dingers on this:http://store.nintendo.co.uk/wii-u-hardware/mario-mega-bundle/10874508.html

Do I lose my CAG Badge since I
went ahead and let someone buy me the Zelda Deluxe Wii U Bundle at regular price?

Either way, Super Mario 3D World, HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :whee: :bouncy: :rofl:
Yes, entirely revoked.
... and revoked for that someone as well. :lol:

Either way, good timing to get in on some good games. :bouncy:

On topic:

NVIDIA SHIELD 16GB (LN) $222.74

Does anyone have any suggestions for a protective shell/case for a 3DSXL? Do they ever shop up on AWD?

I would prefer a clear one if possible, but want to be sure that it does not scratch, rub, scuff up the finish on the 3DSXL. It wasn't as big of a concern with my OG Black 3DS so hopefully someone has some suggestions for me. If a clear one is not going to protect it withought scuffing, scratching, rubbing the finish then I can go with a regular (non-clear) shell/case.

Sorry, I know that's a bit off-topic...

Does anyone have any suggestions for a protective shell/case for a 3DSXL? Do they ever shop up on AWD?

I would prefer a clear one if possible, but want to be sure that it does not scratch, rub, scuff up the finish on the 3DSXL. It wasn't as big of a concern with my OG Black 3DS so hopefully someone has some suggestions for me. If a clear one is not going to protect it withought scuffing, scratching, rubbing the finish then I can go with a regular (non-clear) shell/case.

Sorry, I know that's a bit off-topic...
I have a carbon fiber skin decal cover (back and front) on mine and I use a form fitting pouch (that has cushioned corners) to protect mine so it isn't scratched up. I don't like mine getting bulked up hence the minimalist approach. Amazon itself has plenty to choose from besides AWD. AWD has more of starter kits at the moment but stuff like that does pop up.

Eld, Yamato, CLB, M-A-R, and the rest of the handheld gamers, do you have any suggestions?

So my acceptable beyond two souls arrived disc only. Guess I never ordered an acceptable game before. I checked others and they say may come disc only but I never noticed that before. Lame.

So my acceptable beyond two souls arrived disc only. Guess I never ordered an acceptable game before. I checked others and they say may come disc only but I never noticed that before. Lame.
Yeah, I don't order anything but hardware and collectors editions in acceptable condition, or else there's a good chance it's missing the case/manual. Don't have to worry about that with consoles/hardware, as acceptable can sometimes just mean missing something big or small, plus it's not like I'm displaying console packaging on my shelves.

I have a carbon fiber skin decal cover (back and front) on mine and I use a form fitting pouch (that has cushioned corners) to protect mine so it isn't scratched up. I don't like mine getting bulked up hence the minimalist approach. Amazon itself has plenty to choose from besides AWD. AWD has more of starter kits at the moment but stuff like that does pop up.

Eld, Yamato, CLB, M-A-R, and the rest of the handheld gamers, do you have any suggestions?
I posted a question in another thread and someone suggested a clear skin so I can see the Zelda finish. Any risk in them damaging the finish if/when they are removed? What brand of Carbon Fiber skin did you go with and are you happy with it? I'm thinking a clear skin may be the best option possibly while just being careful with it. I'm OCD about my electronics anyway so I'm normally very gentle with them.

I ordered :360: NBA 2k14 for a friend as acceptable and it came in an envelope and it was just the disc, booklet, and front cover loose.

No case. It was just thrown in there. Smh. That's a first

I just ordered a Like new assxcreed liberation vita on a warehouse deal. That should arrive near flawless, right? I've never ordered a warehouse deal that wasn't a video game. Thanks for any hell

I posted a question in another thread and someone suggested a clear skin so I can see the Zelda finish. Any risk in them damaging the finish if/when they are removed? What brand of Carbon Fiber skin did you go with and are you happy with it? I'm thinking a clear skin may be the best option possibly while just being careful with it. I'm OCD about my electronics anyway so I'm normally very gentle with them.
I am very happy with mine since they add a bit of style and add protection to the handheld from everyday use and handling (of note no protection against dropping them since they don't have much cushion but like you I am very gentle with my handhelds and that is where the pouch comes into play). The adhesive is similar to the ones on screen protectors and comes off cleanly so no mess or damage to the body of the shell.

I am guessing you are looking for something like this:

41Yy3J%2BZTeL.jpg

The one I have on my red xl is similar to this one (generic brand).

61XWhm9HK%2BL._SL1000_.jpg

61P1ddL7voL._SL1000_.jpg

My original black 3ds has this exact same one (company called BetterStickers).

il_570xN.482440269_owiz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back