Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

so much PS4 games 0_O, no xbone games :(

Assassigns creed for $34 is a good price

battlefield 4 too

lazy time so no links :p

injustice PS4 for $40, decent price

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad I was able to get The Last of US (LN) for $26 (Prime). I am just looking for Beyond: Two Souls and I will be finished shopping (I hope).
The Last of US and Beyond: Two Souls are going to be lightning deals for $25 each later today.

The Last of US and Beyond: Two Souls are going to be lightning deals for $25 each later today.
Yes, that is true. I am just saying that I am okay paying one dollar more which is not a big deal when the game quality is practically new. I will try the lightening deal at 3:10 PST today for Beyond: Two Souls.

:ps3::psp::pc: Pulse Elite Edition Wireless Stereo Headset (LN) $90.75
:ps3: NBA 2K14 Super Fan Pack (LN) $51.97
:ps3: Killer is Dead (LN) $22.27
:ps3: Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland (LN) $19.14
:ps3: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (VG) $13.85 (LN) $14.84 (N) $19.99
:ps3: Resonance of Fate (G from NextWorth) $16.25 (LN) $16.89
:ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Greatest Hits) (LN) $11.13

:wiiu: Batman: Arkham Origins (VG) $27.71

:wii: Wii Play with Wii Remote (A from ExpressMedia) $9.89 (A) $15.66 (LN) $19.58

:3ds: Dead or Alive Dimensions (VG) $16.87 (LN) $18.07

Seriously AWD? I refresh you for weeks when no one else is giving you attention and you reward me by giving it up 10 minutes after I go to bed? You're dead to me.

The best of the bunch so far has to be this ^
Never going to be able to satisfy my Master Chef oral fixation now after having seen that price.

Seriously AWD? I refresh you for weeks when no one else is giving you attention and you reward me by giving it up 10 minutes after I go to bed? You're dead to me.

Never going to be able to satisfy my Master Chef oral fixation now after having seen that price.
Man, your timing has been so off lately that you keep missing all the good stuff and just barely if not by minutes.

out of the lightning deals I managed to score daria for free since I apparently had promotional credit I didn't know about >.> Yeah it sucks that all the music is gone but there's always youtube XD

If only I had known that I would of picked up ni no kuni for 5 bucks :( or valkyria chronicles

Gotta give credit to all those "working overtime" in the thread today.  I missed the DK for 3DS but hopefully the Amazon deal in a little bit here will fix that

SI

just bought a couple of what i believe are ps4 game dingers. assassins creed black flag for $35 and lego marvel for $25. both mentioned damaged packaging.

was going to edit in the links, but ds2u is too good, beat me to it

just bought a couple of what i believe are ps4 game dingers. assassins creed black flag for $35 and lego marvel for $25. both mentioned damaged packaging.

was going to edit in the links, but ds2u is too good, beat me to it
Didn't even realize that LEGO was on sale for $39.99

Buying Wii Play with Wii Remote (A) and hoping it actually comes with Wii Remote. Sold all my old Wii stuff off months ago except a couple Wii Motion+ dongles for original Wii Remotes. Now that I have a WiiU I kinda need a Wii Remote with Wii Motion+. $10 isn't terrible to pay for just the Wii Remote alone, and I am sure I can find someone to give Wii Play to.

Buying Wii Play with Wii Remote (A) and hoping it actually comes with Wii Remote. Sold all my old Wii stuff off months ago except a couple Wii Motion+ dongles for original Wii Remotes. Now that I have a WiiU I kinda need a Wii Remote with Wii Motion+. $10 isn't terrible to pay for just the Wii Remote alone, and I am sure I can find someone to give Wii Play to.
If you are looking just for the wii remote controllers only, GS has the preowned ones right now for $9.99 (currently sold out online) and they are part of their b2g1 free sale.

Ugh I wish I would've seen this earlier. I really want Lego marvel
It's so freakin' good. Keep watching for it. I've seriously played it more than any other game so far. I'd be in the same shoes as you now if my Target hadn't finally gotten it in stock and let me swap it for another game I got as a place holder during the B2G1 + 30% off sale at Target. I held out for a week and a half waiting for it. So worth it.

Off topic, but if I wanted to catch up on the :wii: Wii games that I missed since I never owned a Wii (but now own a Wii U), where would be the best place to buy them? It doesn't seem like AWD has much in the way of Wii deals.

Off topic, but if I wanted to catch up on the :wii: Wii games that I missed since I never owned a Wii (but now own a Wii U), where would be the best place to buy them? It doesn't seem like AWD has much in the way of Wii deals.
Gamestop is having a b2g1 free sale (on everything) this weekend so that is one place to look into.

Off topic as well, Myke you made a good call on buying Beyond: Two Souls earlier since the game sold out under a minute.

On topic:

:ps3: uDraw Game tablet with uDraw Studio: Instant Artist (G) $2.37

:3ds: BEYBLADE: Evolution Collector's Edition with Wing Pegasus (G) $24.51
:3ds: Hometown Story with Ember the Dragon Plush (VG) $20.78

I snagged a copy of beyond two souls, best deal after the $20 trade in promo credit, for only $5 wahoo!
I got a little nervous because I was 135 on the wait list. After the dust settled, though, I was able to grab a copy for $5 as well. Now to snag a year of PS+ and this BF will be a success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back