Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

Is it out of print? Cause I have a sealed copy somewhere when BB had it for 15 bucks
Yeah I have the same copy from when they had it on sale for $15. Looks like you can't find a new physical copy at BB, Walmart, GS, etc so it must be oop since it went the eshop route. Time to pick an unsealed one up from a GS near me.

I honestly had all of the free GoW3 ultimate swag from when GS converted everything to used. I got a cheap GoW 3 copy and traded everything in, including the used scratched off codes. Wonder if its the same copy, lol?
Hah! I might have gotten yours but this was some time ago. I got one with the codes but it was scratched. Everything else was still there and intact.

fuck me. I really wanted Injustice for Vita. I would have been around had I not been waiting to meet up with this joker.

That and the Mario Wii U bundle are on my wishlist LOL.

Amazon has 2 listings for them and this one is for the standard version but you never know if this is a dinger or trade in. Day 1's were trading at $50+ so we are bound to see some of those as well among the dingers.
I guess a better wording of my question would be, how do we know if we are buying a "Day One" version of the game? Also, do we know if they will care if we have a trade in for the "Day One" version but we send a regular version? I guess I also don't know if there are regular versions out yet. Are there?

You know, when I come home to a bunch of unread pages in this thread it freaks me out a little that I might have missed a restock.
Yeah there was one, sorry. Btw- what condition was your Ys Anniversary edition in? And what price?

Just got my Hardened edition of ghost and the game was missing lol... Oh joy.
that sucks, did the DLC codes at least work? Thats an easy way to get a free season pass. I bought one for $65 to trade in to best buy and keep the DLC, and it actually came sealed, just pushed in at a corner.

I guess a better wording of my question would be, how do we know if we are buying a "Day One" version of the game? Also, do we know if they will care if we have a trade in for the "Day One" version but we send a regular version? I guess I also don't know if there are regular versions out yet. Are there?

Yeah there was one, sorry. Btw- what condition was your Ys Anniversary edition in? And what price?
amazon goes by UPC codes, so theyll treat it as a completely different item.

Last edited by a moderator:
that sucks, did the DLC codes at least work? Thats an easy way to get a free season pass. I bought one for $65 to trade in to best buy and keep the DLC, and it actually came sealed, just pushed in at a corner.

amazon goes by UPC codes, so theyll treat it as a completely different item.
Nope no codes and Im dealing with the worst CS Ive ever dealt with on amazon. Ive asked for a supervisor 3 times...

The "Day One" should appear under the listed upc / category for it so I would have to assume the other is standard edition unless you order one and get a day one edition so ymmv on what you are going to get under the standard version upc / category at this point and time. I have only seen day 1 editions at this point and time but they were limited to first print / lauch runs so we are bound to see others soon.

do you return a lot of stuff? you might have been flagged as problematic?
Ive ordered around $2k worth of stuff in the last 2 months and Ive returned a total of 2 things. Im not worried about it. First time Ive ever had a problem with CS. The person Im speaking with offered me 20% back but, what good is that.

Ive ordered around $2k worth of stuff in the last 2 months and Ive returned a total of 2 things. Im not worried about it. First time Ive ever had a problem with CS. The person Im speaking with offered me 20% back but, what good is that.
ok; nope nothing good at all. Just do normal return process for missing parts I guess.

So I grabbed the BS Infinite PS3 for $11.XX

Good deal or not? Since it was acceptable:

"May not include manual, cover art, or case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed."

BS1 is on the disc right?

I only own BS2 and wanted to have the series, will not play it until april or may since I'm traveling for 3 months.  Good deal or should I cancel?

EDIT: I canceled it.  No case and going away, i can prob get it cheaper later on next year.

Hey guys, a little off topic but I was wondering where I might be able to get a 3DS XL wall charger like the ones that the system comes with? Looking for a good reliable one.

:360: Left 4 Dead 2 (G) $17.52

:ps3: Armored Core: Verdict Day (LN) $22.27

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
  Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories- Premium (LN) $25.24

:gc: Resident Evil (G) $17.33

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back