Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

Bought an acceptable Alundra for $7.
I did as well. I bought two to replace my scratched up copy with whatever is better and I figure I could just sell the others and make my money back.

...Oh there are 9 different disc arts? Guess I keep them all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been contemplating this pretty hard. My 3 closest gamestops still have these in stock. The GS I was at yesterday had a few up on display. Do you guys think it would be a good idea to wait for GS to drop the price to $99.99 or $79.99? The item descriptions on AWD are also scaring me away about it being repackaged. There are so many small little things in this CE, there's a chance something got lost along the way.

...I really like that joker statue though

I've been contemplating this pretty hard. My 3 closest gamestops still have these in stock. The GS I was at yesterday had a few up on display. Do you guys think it would be a good idea to wait for GS to drop the price to $99.99 or $79.99? The item descriptions on AWD are also scaring me away about it being repackaged. There are so many small little things in this CE, there's a chance something got lost along the way.

...I really like that joker statue though
Could try and wait it out and see if they are still around when GS converts them to used and get it for real cheap (usually 20-40 at that point)

ugh someone sniped the grandia I was mulling sometime after I went to bed since it dropped 4 bucks :(

and are there any alundra left? I totally try that out for 7 bucks.

Don't know if another one was posted or someone canceled but I got one of those A Ys CE dingers for $35. Now to cancel the $45 LN one.

:wii: Just Dance 2014 $22.29
:ps4: NFS Rivals G $38.29
Red 2DS LN $108.90
:wiiu: Fit Meter G $12.84
:ps3: Dead Island Riptide G $9.65

There was a sub $20 Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon but it was gone before I could bring it up.
Off topic, but I just checked your link at the bottom and your artwork is amazing. I just wanted to say great work man. Very impressive!

We need a restock so badly (I originally typed artstock by accident) this is turning into a random art thread.

Don't know if another one was posted or someone canceled but I got one of those A Ys CE dingers for $35. Now to cancel the $45 LN one.

Red 2DS LN $108.90

There was a sub $20 Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon but it was gone before I could bring it up.

We need a restock so badly (I originally typed artstock by accident) this is turning into a random art thread.
Can't remember the last time we were under 1K.

:X1: Ass Creed IV (G) -$38.60

:ps3: Kingdom Hearts Remix (VG) - $20.38

Red 2DS LN $108.90

So your $45 Ys didn't ship huh? I guess you lucked out then since you were able to cancel it. I kinda wish mine didn't shipped so fast, so I could of gotten that dinger instead

So your $45 Ys didn't ship huh? I guess you lucked out then since you were able to cancel it. I kinda wish mine didn't shipped so fast, so I could of gotten that dinger instead
I keep empty pre-paid Visas on my account to "pay" with so I can have extra time for things I'm not sure about since when they get declined I then have a couple days to change payment before they cancel.

Did someone return the $160 Nvidia Shield (G) or just cancel their order? I saw it had popped up on the 6th and was just wondering if they knew it was a dinger etc 

Just got my "Good" condition Vita Walking Dead bundle. The issue I'm having with it is that about 50% of the time in Vita menus, if I press down on the d-pad it scrolls to the bottom/continuously. It's only "down" that does it, and it's not all the time. The system feels pristine otherwise, and it doesn't feel like anything is stuck in the d-pad. My options are return and just spend 50 bucks on a new system or have Sony "service" it and send me a working refurb. Or keep watching for another deal here  :whistle2:

You know DealSeeker is really Santa Claus right
More like the AWD whisperer! ;)

Why do I have a feeling that makes me his little elf helper...
Well your avatar pic (no disrespect to king Ganondorf) is green, angry and has pointy ears ...

Why are so many NDS popping up
Why not?! Make it rain AWD, make it rain!

Did someone return the $160 Nvidia Shield (G) or just cancel their order? I saw it had popped up on the 6th and was just wondering if they knew it was a dinger etc
The new one is temporarily on sale so the dingers (as was the case with the one in question) popping up for around $160 to $185.

Just got my "Good" condition Vita Walking Dead bundle. The issue I'm having with it is that about 50% of the time in Vita menus, if I press down on the d-pad it scrolls to the bottom/continuously. It's only "down" that does it, and it's not all the time. The system feels pristine otherwise, and it doesn't feel like anything is stuck in the d-pad. My options are return and just spend 50 bucks on a new system or have Sony "service" it and send me a working refurb.
Have you tried hard resetting it and testing it? If the problem persists and you are not happy, return it and jump for the newer bundle if you so please.

Back on topic:

:ps3: Sony Playstation 3 250GB Sports Champion & EyePet Move Bundle (G) $193.95

Just got my "Good" condition Vita Walking Dead bundle. The issue I'm having with it is that about 50% of the time in Vita menus, if I press down on the d-pad it scrolls to the bottom/continuously. It's only "down" that does it, and it's not all the time. The system feels pristine otherwise, and it doesn't feel like anything is stuck in the d-pad. My options are return and just spend 50 bucks on a new system or have Sony "service" it and send me a working refurb. Or keep watching for another deal here :whistle2:
That sucks. My walking dead bundle comes in tomorrow. Hope it doesn't have the same issue.

The (G)  Nyko Pro Commander for Wii U I picked up on AWD for $22.52 is a dud. Looks fine and the packaging was OK as well, but the controller won't even turn on at all unless it is plugged in getting power. Guess the battery in it is screwed up. I really hate dealing with returns.

PlayStation 3 The Last of Us & Batman: Arkham Origins Bundle(B00FQSS61Q) 172
PS3 500 GB Grand Theft Auto V Bundle (B00DBKSN8M) 200

This truly giant epic megastock needs to happen already so I can stop juggling these open orders from BF and decide what I'm actually committing money to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back