Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

oh wow. so you guys are taking yourselves out of the gene pool forever? that is very brave of you. I wish I could invent or create something that would continue my legacy long after I am gone from this physical realm, but alas, I just have kids to continue my blood line. I couldn't imagine a day without my children. Everyone is different, but I love waking up and coming home from work and my child waiting to give me a big hug and tell me they love me. but iv got low self esteem so i need those lil boosts, lol.  I spent tons of money on my kids for christmas and I got nothing but happiness and smiles, but Id rather it be no other way. Its one of those things tho, you won't know what you are missing until you hold a lil magic baby, a combination of your own and your girls genetic dna in your arms and you go wow, what an amazing beautiful miracle we created. but more power to ya for living for yourselves. I wish I had that sort of selfishness. I have 5 kids and another on the way and Id be happy to have alot more. Im completely crazy tho. Can't think of a worse fate? wow, lol, that is hilarious.

also iv had my kids and my wife puke on me/in my hands/etc. that's life. you gotta put that on your bucket list if you havn't experienced that. I would hate it if some other person's kids did that to me, but if its your own children, poop pee vomit whatever, its just bio waste. you wash your hands and clean up the mess. shower worst case scenario. hopefully they don't puke inbetween the car seats or on their mattress, but thats life. you will understand when you are older/grow up/maybe not whatev. peace all

I play a ton of games too, so im selfish with my free time, im not spending all day at the soup kitchen or anything, but my family gives me the drive to get things done. If I was solo/single then I would much more yolo and probly be dead or at least lost without focus. knowing that someone needs you to live is a great driving force. If I do something amazing or learn something new or whatever I know I want to tell my kids and my wife, i share things with them, i do things for them, they are the reason I better myself. Im getting old tho. You start having less friends and bros and hos and start having a wife and kids and you don't care about material things or being cool or going out. You wake up, go to work and get it done, never quit fighting, cuz you have people that need you. If I didn't have a family Id probly be at burning man or some hippie commune or fight club project mayhem and i would probly think that was super awesome, but my alt reality self knows better. Maybe my next time around, but this trip I already got a full boat. zone

edit - it does suck im at work 8 hours on christmas tho, boooo, lol.

edit 2 - also i have amazing awesome hardcore elite kids. id imagine it would suck if your kids weren't super awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh wow. so you guys are taking yourselves out of the gene pool forever? that is very brave of you. I wish I could invent or create something that would continue my legacy long after I am gone from this physical realm, but alas, I just have kids to continue my blood line. I couldn't imagine a day without my children. Everyone is different, but I love waking up and coming home from work and my child waiting to give me a big hug and tell me they love me. but iv got low self esteem so i need those lil boosts, lol. I spent tons of money on my kids for christmas and I got nothing but happiness and smiles, but Id rather it be no other way. Its one of those things tho, you won't know what you are missing until you hold a lil magic baby, a combination of your own and your girls genetic dna in your arms and you go wow, what an amazing beautiful miracle we created. but more power to ya for living for yourselves. I wish I had that sort of selfishness. I have 5 kids and another on the way and Id be happy to have alot more. Im completely crazy tho. Can't think of a worse fate? wow, lol, that is hilarious.

also iv had my kids and my wife puke on me/in my hands/etc. that's life. you gotta put that on your bucket list if you havn't experienced that. I would hate it if some other person's kids did that to me, but if its your own children, poop pee vomit whatever, its just bio waste. you wash your hands and clean up the mess. shower worst case scenario. hopefully they don't puke inbetween the car seats or on their mattress, but thats life. you will understand when you are older/grow up/maybe not whatev. peace all
I honestly couldn't care less about my "legacy" after i'm gone, I'll be worm food and the cycle of life will continue on just fine without me. As a matter of fact overpopulation could cause the end of the human race, kinda ironic eh haha.

But yeah my wife and I wanna travel the world, climb mountains, jump out of airplanes, etc etc and it's kinda hard to do that carrying around a few rugrats, we both like to refer to kids as "dream killers"

But as the saying goes, to each their own. And I'm now done derailing the topic. :)

ok, i get it, I take it you are under 30y/o. That's awesome. Yeah have fun now before any dream killers show up!

I used to be the same way when I was 16. I never wanted to have any kids. I was like yeah over population and etc.

If all the first world countries quit having babies then maybe we can save the world and peace and love!

and then my gf got prego when she was 15. LOL 15 years later and I think that teenager was a silly kid. 

More power to ya tho, and yeah, too each their own, have fun climbing those mountains dude.

ill be here in my 9-5 married with children al bundy going damn i used to be a quarterback! lol peace man

fuck the world im gonna have as many kids as i can and help destroy the planet through over popularion. wootwoot

i am armageddon, Behold a Pale Horse.

and puke, uck, but dxm cured/scarred any trepidations about puke right out the window. you puke on the dot pretty much at minute 60 and then it gets wacky. but wow that was when i was a crazy young reckless teen. lol

omg tmi. peace all and merry christmas. hope i dont come off as more of an asshole than i usually am. peace and love!

[quote name="NeedleInTheHay" post="11387094" timestamp="1388027624"]I honestly couldn't care less about my "legacy" after i'm gone, I'll be worm food and the cycle of life will continue on just fine without me. As a matter of fact overpopulation could cause the end of the human race, kinda ironic eh haha.

But yeah my wife and I wanna travel the world, climb mountains, jump out of airplanes, etc etc and it's kinda hard to do that carrying around a few rugrats, we both like to refer to kids as "dream killers"

But as the saying goes, to each their own. And I'm now done derailing the topic. :)[/quote]

Yep my wife and I thought the same thing for almost 10 years. My daughter is now 2 and I can tell you that I feel like my life just began! Never have I had so much fun and felt so much purpose. We wanted to travel the world etc too and though the same way you did. Now we just have a travel buddy who will get to experience all of our adventures with us and I wouldn't trade it for the world!

yeah my wife and I wanna travel the world, climb mountains, jump out of airplanes, etc etc and it's kinda hard to do that carrying around a few rugrats
Bullshit. I hiked the Alps with a German family, spent time with parents and kids in hostels while backpacking all over Europe, and visited Tikal which was csurprisingly full of families. Not a singe one of those parents saw their kids as a burden to their plans. In fact, having the kids with them mad thm feel more compelled to go so they could share that experience.

Anyway.

On topic: looks like I am in the market for a Wii U now. Just not sure i can bring myself to pull the trigger.

Yep my wife and I thought the same thing for almost 10 years. My daughter is now 2 and I can tell you that I feel like my life just began! Never have I had so much fun and felt so much purpose. We wanted to travel the world etc too and though the same way you did. Now we just have a travel buddy who will get to experience all of our adventures with us and I wouldn't trade it for the world!
What you and Eld said! Greatest thing that ever happened to me. Made me grow up and become a man and for that I owe them as much as they will ever owe me! I can't imagine not being a father anymore. Being a father is the definition on unconditional love (giving and receiving in my exp.)!

I'm 34 years old. I don't need a kid to make me grow up or feel validated about my life. I've done that on my own. If you need a kid to feel good about yourselves good for you now let's get back to posting about deals.

The 2011 penny games on Warehouse Deals made me feel better than having a kid ever could.

Last edited:
Yeah, I was rather surprised that it's basically a PSP game. I wasn't expecting a graphical powerhouse but the screens in the couple of reviews I read before ordering didn't quite show that let alone how terrible the animations are outside of combat. Still the game plays good so far and as long as the story is moderately interesting that's all that matters. Wasn't expecting a graphical powerhouse, just something that looked a little more like a Vita game.

[quote name="The Questyen" post="11387546" timestamp="1388037981"]I'm 34 years old. I don't need a kid to make me grow up or feel validated about my life. I've done that on my own. If you need a kid to feel good about yourselves good for you now let's get back to posting about deals.[/quote]

I didn't need that either.y daughter wasn't planned. I was just saying how much she has enhanced my life. That's all. If you want kids have them. If not, don't. All I was saying is it's not as bad as people act like it is. And just because I have one doesn't mean my life is over or that I don't have time to game or have fun. That's the farthest from the truth.

I didn't need that either.y daughter wasn't planned. I was just saying how much she has enhanced my life. That's all. If you want kids have them. If not, don't. All I was saying is it's not as bad as people act like it is. And just because I have one doesn't mean my life is over or that I don't have time to game or have fun. That's the farthest from the truth.
I have two great young kids that I spend tons of time with (I'm lucky enough to be a stay at home dad) and I game more than ever. It's just easy for people to dismiss things they don't or won't ever have because it makes them feel better about themselves. Don't give it a second thought.

Yeah, I was rather surprised that it's basically a PSP game. I wasn't expecting a graphical powerhouse but the screens in the couple of reviews I read before ordering didn't quite show that let alone how terrible the animations are outside of combat. Still the game plays good so far and as long as the story is moderately interesting that's all that matters. Wasn't expecting a graphical powerhouse, just something that looked a little more like a Vita game.
Yeah the graphics to that game are a little disappointing. So are the load times. Outside of that, I am having a blast playing that game. It's funny because I usually don't like action RPG's outside of the games that Bethesda puts out.

Yeah the graphics to that game are a little disappointing. So are the load times. Outside of that, I am having a blast playing that game. It's funny because I usually don't like action RPG's outside of the games that Bethesda puts out.
Oh yeah it's fun so far, I probably would have just bouts Ys Seven when it was on sale instead if I had known. Still happy for $35 but surprised one the less.

WTF happened to talking about deals and jumping to parenthood keep it on topic no need to bring children into the mix with attitude especially. So whats up today on AWD. Maybe we'll see some good stuff pop up since it's back to work?

I think the best stuff will pop up today and tomorrow, maybe throughout the weekend. Christmas returns should be epic for AWD, in theory.

I think the best stuff will pop up today and tomorrow, maybe throughout the weekend. Christmas returns should be epic for AWD, in theory.
Why would returns effect AWD...

Maybe damage packaging but that is it. Why would people trade stuff in during Christmas

Why would returns effect AWD...

Maybe damage packaging but that is it. Why would people trade stuff in during Christmas
My understanding was that they dealt with the returned merch as well (as long as it's functioning). I guess I was wrong?

Either way, there are tons of people who trade things in after Christmas -- if they got newer, better stuff, they usually get rid of the 'old' stuff that would otherwise collect dust.

Don't plan on getting much gaming done for the next few years. It will get better though...unless you have a second kid...
The first year isn't too bad, you'll be up all hours of the night and day anyway. It's harder from 1-5 to get much game time in. You'll be playing the food & poop game for quite a while. But after they start doing stuff solo you'll get more gaming time. And eventually they will be gaming with you, which is lots of fun. But limit that time or it can be all that they do til they flunk out of school. I guess when they flunk out and live in the basement you will have tons of gaming time with them but you won't want it.

Have fun!

what has GTA V been going for?

I bought it for $50 new and I think I may trade it in for $36 at BB today since I have only played about 7 hours of it :(

I'd like to pick it up later...new or used I guess

(PS3 btw)

what has GTA V been going for?

I bought it for $50 new and I think I may trade it in for $36 at BB today since I have only played about 7 hours of it :(

I'd like to pick it up later...new or used I guess

(PS3 btw)
PS3 versions have been hovering between $25-$30, there was a VG for $27 posted earlier on this page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back