Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

Completely Off Topic: I meant to post this sometime ago in the GameStop thread, but my Local GameStop had one of the Zelda Limited Edition w/ Gannon Figure's in store on Black Friday new/sealed. That was the second time I saw one at my local store just randomly pop-up weeks/months after they had been sold out. Anyone know why they would have one behind the counter or was it just dumb luck and a likely return? I own 2 already or I woulda snagged one both times I saw it.
The same thing happened at the store closest to me with Skylander Polar Whirlwind; sold out on release day, but i saw a few on the shelf last week. When I asked about it, the manager told me that his store sells more Skylanders than other area stores, and he thinks that's why he got the extras. The same might be true of your store and the Zelda LE.

best of luck to all grabbing games seems my game buying may be over for sometimes. i fucked up my back and now my right leg is numb.

seems i may screwed up my synaptic nerve and since im self employed  i can  NOT Draw unemployment and not sure if the doctor will put me on short term  disable  (if not im screwed cause i wont be able to work and wont be able to draw money from anywhere)  the work health thing  you have to be off like 4 week before you get 100 bucks per week. hell my health insurance is 300 a month

best of luck to all grabbing games seems my game buying may be over for sometimes. i fucked up my back and now my right leg is numb.
seems i may screwed up my synaptic nerve and since im self employed i can NOT Draw unemployment and not sure if the doctor will put me on short term disable (if not im screwed cause i wont be able to work and wont be able to draw money from anywhere) the work health thing you have to be off like 4 week before you get 100 bucks per week. hell my health insurance is 300 a month
what happen

seems i may screwed up my synaptic nerve and since im self employed i can NOT Draw unemployment and not sure if the doctor will put me on short term disable (if not im screwed cause i wont be able to work and wont be able to draw money from anywhere) the work health thing you have to be off like 4 week before you get 100 bucks per week. hell my health insurance is 300 a month
Sorry to hear that SC

sorry to hear that. hope things get well for you soon.

Has anyone taken a gamble on any of the COD ghosts hardened editions and actual gotten the DLC codes to work??

Debating buying one, but only want if I get the season pass.

Pretty sure he meant Sciatic. Its the nerve that comes off your spinal cord and runs down both legs. Ive had a herniated disc that pushed on mine that caused some really bad pain and after treatment and some injections, have a couple of spots on my right leg in my thigh that are pretty numb now (still have feeling but very little sensation).

Hopefully all works out for you.

Has anyone taken a gamble on any of the COD ghosts hardened editions and actual gotten the DLC codes to work??

Debating buying one, but only want if I get the season pass.
The one I got that many claimed to be a dinger, was not a dinger and had the codes used. I would say don't chance it.

A couple of next gen games just went up. They'll probably be sold by the time I finish this post. All of them seem to be in terrible condition though (not in original case, missing or expired codes, large cut on artwork, etc.)

:ps4: NBA2K14 (G) $35.39

I just picked up the :xb1: version for $34.65. Not sure if multiple are in stock or if the system just hasn't taken my order out of stock yet...

(edit) :xb1: shows backordered, in stock January 4th. I've been watching that page for about two weeks so I can wait one more week :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoever picked up the Nvidia Shield, I just want to tell you that its awesome esp with a good GTX card for streaming (I recently built a new build with a 770).. Nothing beats playing Ghosts while *insert random thing* :)

Oyeah the speakers and controls are amazing, best by far of any mobile device I have used. A steal at $160. 

i took a chance with 2 hardened edition dingers and both didn't even have the dlc.

fortunately i was able to trade in the games and give away the bracelets and steelbooks as gifts which justified the almost $70 price

Pretty sure he meant Sciatic. Its the nerve that comes off your spinal cord and runs down both legs. Ive had a herniated disc that pushed on mine that caused some really bad pain and after treatment and some injections, have a couple of spots on my right leg in my thigh that are pretty numb now (still have feeling but very little sensation).

Hopefully all works out for you.
The Sciatic nerve the worst pain I've ever felt. I've been having problem in my right leg for over a year now. I have lower disc problems and spinal stenosis in my back. Also the years from surgeries doesn't help. Add nerve damage to both hands that makes your hands feel like they're falling a sleep at times is no fun.

The main thing to remember is keep Positive cause there're people that are worse off with health issues.

Hope your sciatic problem doesn't last long slidecage and kilik64 but I know what you guys are going through.

Keep the P.M.A.

Edit: Sorry for not talking about AWD but want to share my thoughts.

my pokemon white 2 has been magically delayed due to weather conditions.  Last minute email is odd and the weather isn't even bad here. Think I should complain and get that extension on prime? I mean I would sorta feel bad taking advantage of the system and I know its not their fault and junk but at the same time that just means they'll get more business from me the longer I have a prime account. 

The Sciatic nerve the worst pain I've ever felt. I've been having problem in my right leg for over a year now. I have lower disc problems and spinal stenosis in my back. Also the years from surgeries doesn't help. Add nerve damage to both hands that makes your hands feel like they're falling a sleep at times is no fun.

The main thing to remember is keep Positive cause there're people that are worse off with health issues.

Hope your sciatic problem doesn't last long slidecage and kilik64 but I know what you guys are going through.

Keep the P.M.A.

Edit: Sorry for not talking about AWD but want to share my thoughts.
hopefully its just a crack bone in my foot. i do know the feeling of the hands falling alseep though that bugs that hell out of you.got a doc appointment at 330 today was going to hold off for friday (new year = new role over) but after this weekend i decided to keep todays)

saw a monster hunter 3ds game but they wanted 31 games like 20 new at gamestop.

Not to torture anyone's soul, I wanted to share that I picked up Skylanders Swap Force for Wii U in VG condition for $38 and it said it included all the characters and original box.  Thought I would share so someone knows what it goes for.  I was going to link it, but I noticed I took the last one :(

Not to torture anyones soul, I wanted to share that I picked up Skylanders Swap Force for Wii U in VG condition for $38 and it said it included all the characters and original box. Thought I would share so someone knows what it goes for. I was going to link it, but I noticed I took the last one :(
Its annoying when someone says they bought something and don't list the price otherwise its useful information and appreciated.

Its annoying when someone says they bought something and don't list the price otherwise its useful information and appreciated.
Cool, that's what I figured. Just got a 3DS XL and Wii U and I'm playing Nintendo games for the first time in 10 years. I've been watching this thread like a hawk for what stuff sells for. I'm sure more will go up soon!

Worth noting, besides being free for PS+ (which I'm sure you all know), I've seen this at 3 of my local targets for $7.98 on clearance.

I spent a lot of time in

Just tossing this out, I was in physical therapy last year for a crippling injury I had at the end of 2012. I'm much better and the PT wasn't too bad thanks to a new 3DS XL. Even had some of the therapists comparing games with me. I felt like I was turning a negative into a positive as it gave me a bit more game time every day.

Hmmm, in that case, I'll note that last Thursday I grabbed a :ps3:Sleeping Dogs (VG) for $2.09 and last night I got a :360: Skylanders Swap Force Starter Pack (A) (Dinger) for $35.63

I spent a lot of time in

Just tossing this out, I was in physical therapy last year for a crippling injury I had at the end of 2012. I'm much better and the PT wasn't too bad thanks for a new 3DS XL. Even had some of the therapists comparing games with me. I felt like I was turning a negative into a positive as it gave me a bit more game time every day.
Ive had plenty of PT over all the years. It got to a point where they couldn't find anything else to do to relieve the pain. I still do these exercises/stretches but can't get that pain to go away. Keeping positive is the best thing you can do.

Just tossing this out, I was in physical therapy last year for a crippling injury I had at the end of 2012. I'm much better and the PT wasn't too bad thanks for a new 3DS XL. Even had some of the therapists comparing games with me. I felt like I was turning a negative into a positive as it gave me a bit more game time every day.
I trade Pokemon and battle online with one of my phlebotomists and recommend games and movies to others for their kids. My 3DS XL is basically what kept me sane the past six months. My friend brought me his when I was hospitalized back in June after my body suddenly to just up and almost die. When I saw how cheap games could go for on AWD I knew I had to get one of my own. I will say, though, my hematologist thinks it's hilarious that he's got a twenty five year old patient playing Super Mario in his office.

Ive had plenty of PT over all the years. It got to a point where they couldn't find anything else to do to relieve the pain. I still do these exercises/stretches but can't get that pain to go away. Keeping positive is the best thing you can do.
That's all that left of my injury. I spent much of 2013 not being able to walk but now it all seems to be working again. But the pain just keeps lingering. Crazy how I didn't appreciate being pain free when I was, but now it's always on my mind. Unless I'm playing games. ;)

Here's hoping all CAGS a less painful 2014...and some good AW deals. (I'm still waiting for a $120 or so Vita).

I will say, though, my hematologist thinks it's hilarious that he's got a twenty five year old patient playing Super Mario in his office.
Good for you! But I'm almost twice that so imagine how that looks. I think the Smartphone/Tablets have really removed the nerdiness of gaming in public. And when you get over 40 it doesn't really matter much anyway.

That's all that left of my injury. I spent much of 2013 not being able to walk but now it all seems to be working again. But the pain just keeps lingering. Crazy how I didn't appreciate being pain free when I was, but now it's always on my mind. Unless I'm playing games. ;)

Here's hoping all CAGS a less painful 2014...and some good AW deals. (I'm still waiting for a $120 or so Vita).
Yeah I always took my health for granted until 2009 when I ran into all my issues. I would give anything to be back to a pain free life. I hope you have a better year for 2014 as I plan to also. Having nerve damage is just no fun. Still after all these years it's never going to be back to normal.

I want me a Wii U Pro Controller, Wii Party U with the Wii Remote Plus, Resident Evil Revelations (Wii U), Zombi U, Pikmin 3, Tekken Tag 2 (Wii U), Aquapazza, Atelier Arland, Xenogears, Pandora's Tower, among many others .

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back