Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

Well I can admit when I am wrong, and well I am wrong.

Just read my COD: Ghosts game, and it says that copying, or moving it to a storage device is against the license agreement.

Also in Nintendos End User Agreement you are not allowed to modify the 3DS to do anything other then what official Nintendo patches allow.

I guess I'll just stick to carrying around my carts.
Its been like that a long time now man. When you buy a game, you dont own it. You own 1 license to play it in the manner you purchased it. If you buy a physical ps3 disk, doesnt mean you can download the digital ps3, or xbox etc. You own the dvd/cd/bluray/cart it came on, but not the content.

Those 3ds flashcarts arent even legal to own/buy/import in the US and many countries.

Takes a big person to admit they are wrong, and i respect you for that. grouphug!

The last 30 pages or so have been people chatting about nothing at all.
stupid_sexy_flanders_by_thefightingmongooses-d36omio.png

Well to be fair the deals this weekend have been garbage. Haven't found anything even slightly interesting. Maybe tonight... (cross fingers for a Vita or Wii U)

Last edited by a moderator:
too bad as I wish you could have one time download from the disc or something to use it so you don't always need the disc/cart kinda like how you can download the discs a bit to reduce spinning or whatever.

Its been like that a long time now man. When you buy a game, you dont own it. You own 1 license to play it in the manner you purchased it. If you buy a physical ps3 disk, doesnt mean you can download the digital ps3, or xbox etc. You own the dvd/cd/bluray/cart it came on, but not the content.

Those 3ds flashcarts arent even legal to own/buy/import in the US and many countries.

Takes a big person to admit they are wrong, and i respect you for that. grouphug!
Wrong. When I buy something, I own it. I own every game I buy. I don't have any intention to download the game, but I own my copy of CoD Ghosts or Battlefield 4 and I'd like to see anyone try to tell me I don't. If you don't own yours, props to you. But I own my stuff.

Wrong. When I buy something, I own it. I own every game I buy. I don't have any intention to download the game, but I own my copy of CoD Ghosts or Battlefield 4 and I'd like to see anyone try to tell me I don't. If you don't own yours, props to you. But I own my stuff.
smh

---

anyone ever see a dinger wired xbox controller? (maybe afterglow?)

I can't bring myself to buy the afterglow for $25 when it was in my cart at the microsoft store for $13 and I was too slow to check out.

Continue to be an uninformed consumer. Ignorance is bliss.

On topic:

I know someone was looking for a last gen fifa 14, anyone seen one pop up for xbone/ps4 lately? Whats it usually go for? THe reviews are horrible, but its tempting (for the right price)

Continue to be an uninformed consumer. Ignorance is bliss.

On topic:

I know someone was looking for a last gen fifa 14, anyone seen one pop up for xbone/ps4 lately? Whats it usually go for? THe reviews are horrible, but its tempting (for the right price)
I saw an X1 copy yesterday for $33, but didn't look at the condition

I hate you guys for giving me so many notifications, 98% of them relating to the stupid PC/Console debate again and then the piracy bit.  We need some serious deals from the AWD!

I snagged a LN PS4 Fifa 14 for $33
Boom!, thats what im talking about. IIRC, the codes it comes with are only for the ultimate team card stuff correct, im not missing out on anything if i buy used?

I hate you guys for giving me so many notifications, 98% of them relating to the stupid PC/Console debate again and then the piracy bit. We need some serious deals from the AWD!
Drought season, AWD style.

Well I just picked up a 3DS for $50 from a third party seller with 100% feedback and 27 ratings that said scuffed housing but very good condition, so here's hoping. With amazons A-Z I have nothing to worry about and it was bought with credit so win/win for me if it's legit

Bullshit.

You own the physical copy of the disc, not the media on it. It's the same reason you can't legally make copies of it; you are purchasing a single license of the software (contained on the disc) for your own personal use. You are not entitled to making copies of it for any reason.

Bullshit.

You own the physical copy of the disc, not the media on it. It's the same reason you can't legally make copies of it; you are purchasing a single license of the software (contained on the disc) for your own personal use. You are not entitled to making copies of it for any reason.
No, I agree with that. That's what I'm saying.

Well I just picked up a 3DS for $50 from a third party seller with 100% feedback and 27 ratings that said scuffed housing but very good condition, so here's hoping. With amazons A-Z I have nothing to worry about and it was bought with credit so win/win for me if it's legit
Absolutely, and if it's just a scuffed housing and anything like the XL it's super easy to replace.

Thanks! I ordered one. Every time I try to play it over my cousin's house, they immediately go "MOM! He's playing my DS! I WANT TO PLAY IT!" and they start crying and ****. Very annoying. I'll be glad to have my own copy.
Congrats on that purchase. I know I'm in the minority, but I greatly enjoyed NSMB2 over SM3DL.

It's not particularly important (not that most things happening in this thread ever are), but I ordered one of the VG Pokemon Xs when they showed up back on the 9th (actually got to it before it was posted on here, which is amazing, considering I never go out of my way to hunt for stuff from Warehouse Deals) despite it saying they were currently out of stock and shipping at a later date. Not sure why it said that when it said there were 3 copies available, but I went ahead and tried to get it, anyway.

Turns out I just received an email saying they were about to ship it out sooner than expected (it originally gave me an estimate of the 21st). I know people talk about getting their orders cancelled when similar situations happen, so I'm glad it worked out. My younger brother always talks about how great Pokemon Y was and how it was better than any of the other games he's played (and he's played just about all of them by now), so I'm hoping I'll like it, too. I haven't really enjoyed the series too much since Gold/Silver.

It's not particularly important (not that most things happening in this thread ever are), but I ordered one of the VG Pokemon Xs when they showed up back on the 9th (actually got to it before it was posted on here, which is amazing, considering I never go out of my way to hunt for stuff from Warehouse Deals) despite it saying they were currently out of stock and shipping at a later date. Not sure why it said that when it said there were 3 copies available, but I went ahead and tried to get it, anyway.

Turns out I just received an email saying they were about to ship it out sooner than expected (it originally gave me an estimate of the 21st). I know people talk about getting their orders cancelled when similar situations happen, so I'm glad it worked out. My younger brother always talks about how great Pokemon Y was and how it was better than any of the other games he's played (and he's played just about all of them by now), so I'm hoping I'll like it, too. I haven't really enjoyed the series too much since Gold/Silver.
X and Y are solid. You should enjoy your X version.

I got my good condition Legendary edition of Skyrim the other day and the only thing wrong with it was that the cardboard sleeve was a little ripped on top. The plastic case was still factory sealed, not  re-sealed by Amazon. Under $20 for that beast, my best deal of the year so far. Now to find time to play it.

true but it doesn't really matter now does it when either way you never support the devs let alone the publishers barring you buying it directly from them. and there's that whole legality issue but that's more of a right n wrong kinda thing depending on where you live.
A used game marketplace helps bolster the new game marketplace. I would buy much fewer new games if I did not think I could resell them/trade them. When I purchase a game, this is a significant part of my decision making process. This is why I purchase very few digital games or wait until those digital games are just a few dollars at most.

Also, I think there could be an argument that getting games into the hands of more players via the used marketplace can help a publisher by generating more interest in the current product, DLC, and future products. This argument might be a little tougher to make, but I know of some games where I have spent more on DLC than the cost of the used game. Also, I know first-hand that it helps word of mouth for some games.

:3ds: Red/Black 3DSXL - $144.41 [VG]

:360: Splinter Cell Blacklist - $22.27 [LN]

Edit: >Arguing about piracy in a thread dedicated to buying *used* games :rofl:
I see how that would be funny but understand that used games were still brought. The company still got money from the sale. Even if no one buys a game, the store already brought it so the company is still getting money. Even though we buy used, we still support the company by just having the game. Buying indirect merchandise (toys, dlc, strategy guides, etc.). If we didn't buy used, we wouldn't have even brought the games b/c they cost so much. Without used games, these people most likely wouldn't see our money one way or another.

and as I said ones legal while the other in depending on location is considered not. It's kinda funny though when you think about as probably as much piracy comes from china as the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back