Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

[quote name="The Green Giant" post="11458885" timestamp="1390234970"]Are you new to AWD? My last order was on the 8th, didn't ship until the 15th. It sometimes takes a long time[/quote

No, I would consider myself a seasoned vet, lol. However, in ALL of my experiences my games typically enter "shipping now" status within an hour or so or a day at the latest. I have prime, as well.

I'm just super surprised, because my expected delivery date is this Wednesday.

Edit: that usually only happens when the game says 'will be I'm stock on certain date etc". At least in my experiences.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only bought a few things from AWD when I had Prime.  Most shipped soon, but one game took over a week to ship.  Came in looking lil new except no wrap and Amazon's annoyingly sticky stickers.

Worst comes to worse, maybe you can get a free month of Prime.

Just stopped by ups to pickup my metro and TR. Metro was in like new condition and has the code, dunno if it's used. I'm trading it so if anyone wants the code, feel free to PM me. First to PM gets it.

TR was in acceptable shape, was missing the patches but had codes/soundtrack/doll(lol).

All in all a good $6.75 purchase after my $5 credit. I may keep TR and play through it, but def trading metro.

That's the Wii U bundle he cancelled a couple of days ago.

In all seriousness, I ordered the LN 3DS XL for 148.xx for my brother (he had been wanting one). It seemed like a good price considering there aren't any on sale right now. 

Glass ghost claimed the code

EDIT:

He thought it was for 360, lol. All good..still have one for ps3 if anyone is interested.

Occasionally someone on here will buy a Wii U bundle, cancel it, and then post about it a few days later.

Well I just got two more TR CEs in and you're all welcome. Did everyone a favor by buying these two. They both look like someone dropped them onto a pointy rock.

Did it come with the Drums? Lots of people are trying to sell the stand alone game instead of what is pictured/described on the product page.

If so, GREAT SNAG! I just bought a LN Complete with drums for 16!
It should come with the drums seeing as it's LN and the drums should be required to get that rating.

Edit- Man back under 1,000 again.

LOL you guys are too much. I don't know why it double posted but I'm on mobile.

I only made that remark because it seems like they used to be quicker about putting cancellations back in the pool. It's harder to watch out for one that a CAG let go.

LOL you guys are too much. I don't know why it double posted but I'm on mobile.

I only made that remark because it seems like they used to be quicker about putting cancellations back in the pool. It's harder to watch out for one that a CAG let go.
So are you saying you're cancelling your second post and we should watch for it to show up again?

With the news on Nintendo, I no longer wish to pay anything more than $175 for a 32GB Wii U.

Still not finding any Vita's for around $150.

It's Warehouse Deal's fault. If they would keep constantly restocking at all times of the day then we wouldn't go off topic.

It's Warehouse Deal's fault. If they would keep constantly restocking at all times of the day then we wouldn't go off topic.
You clearly don't remember how off topic the thread was while we were getting multople big restocks a day a couple months ago.

During 3ds first year.  "Nintendo is in big trouble."  Now with Wii U, "Nintendo is in big trouble!"  Yeah I'm not really caring about the news.  I don't really think others should either.  They need to use more of their First party IPs.

During 3ds first year. "Nintendo is in big trouble." Now with Wii U, "Nintendo is in big trouble!" Yeah I'm not really caring about the news. I don't really think others should either. They need to use more of their First party IPs.
The difference, unfortunately, so far is that the 3DS at the start of last year had month after month of must play titles. The WiiU had a strong lineup to end the year but still only had two games you couldn't get anywhere else (Mario and Zelda) during the biggest release and sales period of the year. The software made the 3DS this year just like it made the DS after being slow out of the gate.

I wouldn't worry as a 3DS owner.

I would worry as a Wii U owner if Smash and MK can't move systems.

The difference, unfortunately, so far is that the 3DS at the start of last year had month after month of must play titles. The WiiU had a strong lineup to end the year but still only had two games you couldn't get anywhere else (Mario and Zelda) during the biggest release and sales period of the year. The software made the 3DS this year just like it made the DS after being slow out of the gate.
The other difference is that Nintendo didn't have two strong direct competitors for the 3DS like the WiiU has.

The other difference is that Nintendo didn't have two strong direct competitors for the 3DS like the WiiU has.
3ds has smartphone/tablet apps and vita as competitors. With people claiming the smartphone/tablet apps will take over gaming lol.

I wouldn't worry as a 3DS owner.

I would worry as a Wii U owner if Smash and MK can't move systems.
Literally this. They truly need to use a lot more of the mascot IPs besides Mario. I don't count the winwaker hd since it was only made to prep the dev team for the next zelda game installment.

God we need some deals to show up :wall: .

3ds has smartphone/tablet apps and vita as competitors. With people claiming the smartphone/tablet apps will take over gaming lol.
Yeah, handheld gaming is, as a whole, in a really bad place right now. The home console market is still growing while most analysts consider the handheld market rapidly shrinking. In Japan where it's always been strongest mobile is completely decimating it with a lot of notable Japanese developers only making mobile games now.

Lord, whatever you do, don't quote Michael Pachter as proof of what any company should do.  The guy throws a lot of crap against the wall, where a few things stick.

Still waiting for Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem, Smash Bros, Mario Kart 8, Wii U Zelda to come out. Haven't lost out hope for Nintendo yet. Once they get the ball rolling, I'm sure they'll do fine this Console Generation. It would've great if they revived some of their old IPs, since that will surely help.

Nintendo is the new Atari.

Will be sad when they file for bankruptcy but not surprising.

#RIPNintendo
"Nintendo is an extraordinarily solvent company. As of the end of the last financial year, Nintendo had around $5bn in cash assets and another $5bn in bonds. That’s $10bn essentially in the bank. Ten BILLION dollars. Which means that Nintendo could make a loss of the projected proportions for 20 or 30 years without running out of money."

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01/17/does-it-really-matter-if-the-wii-u-fails

"Nintendo is an extraordinarily solvent company. As of the end of the last financial year, Nintendo had around $5bn in cash assets and another $5bn in bonds. That’s $10bn essentially in the bank. Ten BILLION dollars. Which means that Nintendo could make a loss of the projected proportions for 20 or 30 years without running out of money."

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01/17/does-it-really-matter-if-the-wii-u-fails
You can hold on to your hopes.

In the end I just hope their IP's go to companies that will manage them better than Nintendo has. EA and Capcom would be good homes for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back