Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

Damn is prime really worth paying $79 for? I want to start getting in on these deals but no prime makes me sad. I also feel like I don't use Amazon enough to really make it worth it but I do have quite a bit of credit on it that I only use for stuff that's over $35.
If you buy Prime, you will use Amazon more because of the free shipping.

If you're unsure, Amazon usually offers a 30 day free trail, you can sign up for that and test it out. (Just make sure to turn off the auto-renew)

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn is prime really worth paying $79 for? I want to start getting in on these deals but no prime makes me sad. I also feel like I don't use Amazon enough to really make it worth it but I do have quite a bit of credit on it that I only use for stuff that's over $35.
Prime will make ALL your amazon credit go bye bye. It really helps with games towards the trade 2 at GS, time to time they have things cheaper than GS will give with the promo. Essentially in the year you could easily have it pay for itself (albeit in credit). Also it saves me trouble of using gas to go out and pricematch amazon, things arrive in about two days, and now that they have USPS as a contract I get things on saturday too. I ordered the latest Halo Book from them and it arrived earlier this week, and for things like that you sure as heck cant get it cheaper anywhere else (Seriously I am ashamed of how much I had spent at barnes and nobles, and borders (before they kind of died off) on books when I see the prices on AMZ.

You WILL find value in it, especially amazon instant video (If you have a 360, XB1, or anything like that, it is just as good as netflix, with many series that aren't available elsewhere, namely stargate).

To summarize, free 2 day shipping, a surprisingly good video service, opportunity for GREAT deals through AWD, and good prices from amazon itself. You are getting it for a YEAR. In that time, the shipping costs alone cost the price of the service. The only other place I get free shipping is from BestBuy for being Elite Plus.

If you can handle the addiction that is amazon warehouse deals, do it...

How much was it? And what type of CEs do you collect?
$27.XX for VG but it was the only one to have shown up over the last 4-6 weeks.

I like CEs with figures or metal boxes or coffee table books, stuff that is easy to put out and enjoy (like Tomb Raider figures). The Ys one has a nice map, compass, three disc CD set and book but that's stuff that I wouldn't just be able to leave out and enjoy. So it all just lives in the box and is never ever looked at until the day I come across it again and feel stupid for having spent the extra.

Yes, I just got it for the first time in June and it's amazeballs. Well worth having to pay real money for. The last couple weeks I've really gotten into watching Amazon Instant Video with my WiiU as well.

i've watched enough of the prime instant videos on it to justify the price. the 2 day shipping is just icing on the cake.

It's $40 if you still have access to a student email account.

Since I saw Rune Factory 4 being discussed and it seems like it never shows up through AWD, I think I'm about to bite the bullet and buy a new copy at MSRP before they all disappear. It seems like it's getting harder and harder to find and I see people paying above MSRP for used copies on eBay.

I wonder if the developer going bankrupt has anything to do with its rarity.

Since I saw Rune Factory 4 being discussed and it seems like it never shows up through AWD, I think I'm about to bite the bullet and buy a new copy at MSRP before they all disappear. It seems like it's getting harder and harder to find and I see people paying above MSRP for used copies on eBay.

I wonder if the developer going bankrupt has anything to do with its rarity.
It most likely has everything to do with Neverland going bankrupt. :cry:

It most likely has everything to do with Neverland going bankrupt. :cry:
Well I've covered at length in the Cheap 3DS thread why I think it appears to be out of print but that's the central factor. MAQL also cancelled the UK version when they already had an English translation and it took over a year for the game to be profitable in Japan even though it was the best selling game in the series. It's also been OOS from Amazon and BBY for a couple weeks, GS seems to be down to gutted copies if they have it at all, and even used copies are looking hard to come by. MAQL/Xseed don't seem to do a lot of reprints, unlike Natsume, and to me the evidence points to MAQL feeling like putting more money into the game isn't worth it.

It definitely is worth it for me. I have over 700 orders in the last 4 years.

Seriously? Buying cheap games with a backlog I can understand (I do this all the time like every other CAG), but buying non-deal price games with a backlog? That is like anti-CAG.

Alright thanks for the input guys, I'll be saving up to use prime within the next month or so. It sucks you can't use credit on it ;P I can't wait to be a part of the beast that is AWD lol

Seriously? Buying cheap games with a backlog I can understand (I do this all the time like every other CAG), but buying non-deal price games with a backlog? That is like anti-CAG.
Well, my backlog is mostly filled with games that I'm not really interested in playing or I've tried to play them but haven't beat the game.

Alpha Protocol

Armored Core 4

AC Revelations

Bayonetta

Beautiful Katamari

Beowulf

Bionic Commando

Blazing Angels 2

Brutal Legend

Bulletwitch

Riddick

CB's Jericho

Dark Sector

Darksiders

Deadly Promonition

Eat Lead

ET: Quake Wars

Enslaved

FEAR

Frontlines

Hitman HD Collection

Legendary

Lollipop Chainsaw

Mini Ninjas

Onechanbara

Rage

The Saboteur

Sniper Ghost Warrior

Stormrise

Stuntman

Too Human

Turok

Majority of my "backlog"

I would give alpha protocol, enslaved and darksiders a second chance if i were you
Ha, Alpha Protocol has had 2 chances already, just not for me.

Enslaved I actually want to finish, even though I've watched my fiance play the majority of it, including the ending

Darksiders turned me off because I didn't really want an open world type game at the time, but I'll prob give it another go sometime soon

Well, my backlog is mostly filled with games that I'm not really interested in playing or I've tried to play them but haven't beat the game.

Majority of my "backlog"
I have most of those in my backlog as well, some of them from a long time ago before I was a cag... and more... much... much... much... more... Still though, don't buy full priced games when you have those still there. Either play what is in the xbox, buy a cheap game, or play something old. HECK there is a b2g1 at bestbuy starting tomorrow, for 360 and ps3.

I would give alpha protocol, enslaved and darksiders a second chance if i were you
Agreed, and if you like Zelda then especially Darksiders. The voice acting is absolutely terrible and the story's so so but it's a pretty great homage to Ocarina of Time but with God of War combat. Also it's really not all that open world once you get into it, not even as much as OoT really. Once you get into the heart of it the game follows the typical Zelda structure and the over world is really just getting you to the next dungeon with some collectible a to find.

Nice to know about Darksiders, I'm definitely bumping that up on the list

Just a side note: F*** Rage, just recently tried playing it again, but it's just so boring IMHO, it's not a bad game, and it's gorgeous, but it's just so generic, I got like 1-2 chapters past where I originally got and just don't have any drive to continue so I stopped

Alpha Protocol

Armored Core 4

AC Revelations

Bayonetta

Beautiful Katamari

Beowulf

Bionic Commando

Blazing Angels 2

Brutal Legend

Bulletwitch

Riddick

CB's Jericho

Dark Sector

Darksiders

Deadly Promonition

Eat Lead

Enslaved

FEAR

Frontlines

Hitman HD Collection

Legendary

Lollipop Chainsaw

Mini Ninjas

Onechanbara

Rage

The Saboteur

Sniper Ghost Warrior

Stormrise

Stuntman

Too Human

Turok

Majority of my "backlog"
I've heard some good things about Sniper Ghost Warrior, give that a shot. Alpha Protocol is good too but you already said you dont like it

[quote name="EldritchOnRye" post="11473466" timestamp="1390703577"]Agreed, and if you like Zelda then especially Darksiders. The voice acting is absolutely terrible and the story's so so but it's a pretty great homage to Ocarina of Time but with God of War combat. Also it's really not all that open world once you get into it, not even as much as OoT really. Once you get into the heart of it the game follows the typical Zelda structure and the over world is really just getting you to the next dungeon with some collectible a to find.[/quote]ive heard this regarding Zelda. I have both first and darksiders 2 on steam. Haven't played. If I were to just play one which do u recommend? 1 or 2? Thanks

Alpha Protocol

Armored Core 4

AC Revelations

Bayonetta

Beautiful Katamari

Beowulf

Bionic Commando

Blazing Angels 2

Brutal Legend

Bulletwitch

Riddick

CB's Jericho

Dark Sector

Darksiders

Deadly Promonition

Eat Lead

Enslaved

FEAR

Frontlines

Hitman HD Collection

Legendary

Lollipop Chainsaw

Mini Ninjas

Onechanbara

Rage

The Saboteur

Sniper Ghost Warrior

Stormrise

Stuntman

Too Human

Turok

Majority of my "backlog"
Play AC: Revelations, Enslaved, Rage, The Saboteur, and Stuntman. All really good games.

ive heard this regarding Zelda. I have both first and darksiders 2 on steam. Haven't played. If I were to just play one which do u recommend? 1 or 2? Thanks
I haven't gotten to the second one yet, just got my PS3 copy and it's upcoming in my list of things to play. I would start with the first still since it sets up why what's happening in the games. It's too bad THQ (and I think Vigil as well) went under because it was going to be a four game series with each of the horseman and hear 2 was an improvement over the first even though it was a sales disappointment.

Alpha Protocol
Armored Core 4
AC Revelations
Bayonetta
Beautiful Katamari
Beowulf
Bionic Commando
Blazing Angels 2
Brutal Legend
Bulletwitch
Riddick
CB's Jericho
Dark Sector
Darksiders
Deadly Promonition
Eat Lead
Enslaved
FEAR
Frontlines
Hitman HD Collection
Legendary
Lollipop Chainsaw
Mini Ninjas
Onechanbara
Rage
The Saboteur
Sniper Ghost Warrior
Stormrise
Stuntman
Too Human
Turok

Majority of my "backlog"
I've actually played/owned every single game on that list. Good times, but some of these aren't worth too much of your time IMO.

Top of the list are Darksiders, bayonetta, Riddick, Saboteur and Frontlines. I can give feedback on each one, as I played every single one, and finished about 30-40% of that list if I recall. But no time to chat and disrail the threat.

On another topic, haven't seen many new items popping up on AWD. What gives? (Not that I need any more back, backlog problems here too).

Agreed, and if you like Zelda then especially Darksiders. The voice acting is absolutely terrible and the story's so so but it's a pretty great homage to Ocarina of Time but with God of War combat. Also it's really not all that open world once you get into it, not even as much as OoT really. Once you get into the heart of it the game follows the typical Zelda structure and the over world is really just getting you to the next dungeon with some collectible a to find.
Don't forget portals. It has portals! As in Portal portals. Limply implemented and strictly controlled, but still, portals! Lame joking aside, I thought Darksiders was pretty decent. It is short enough not to be overwhelming, easy to pick up and put down, and interesting enough to want to pick back up. Just finished it yesterday, which is saying something since I've left a lot of really good games languish unbeaten over the last few years.

Alpha Protocol

Armored Core 4

AC Revelations

Bayonetta

Beautiful Katamari

Beowulf

Bionic Commando

Blazing Angels 2

Brutal Legend

Bulletwitch

Riddick

CB's Jericho

Dark Sector

Darksiders

Deadly Promonition

Eat Lead

Enslaved

FEAR

Frontlines

Hitman HD Collection

Legendary

Lollipop Chainsaw

Mini Ninjas

Onechanbara

Rage

The Saboteur

Sniper Ghost Warrior

Stormrise

Stuntman

Too Human

Turok

Majority of my "backlog"
The ones I enjoyed on this list were:

Bayonetta

Dark Sector

Darksiders

Enslaved

Lollipop Chainsaw

Mini Ninjas

Rage

The Saboteur

Stuntman

The ones I thought that were ok:

AC:R

Brutal Legend

Fear

The one I hated:

Jericho, although it was a easy 1000 achievement points if you're into that sort of thing.

And the rest I've never played, even though I heard good things about

Katamari

Deadly Promonition

Sniper.

Hopefully this helps you out in some way.

Don't forget portals. It has portals! As in Portal portals. Limply implemented and strictly controlled, but still, portals! Lame joking aside, I thought Darksiders was pretty decent. It is short enough not to be overwhelming, easy to pick up and put down, and interesting enough to want to pick back up. Just finished it yesterday, which is saying something since I've left a lot of really good games languish unbeaten over the last few years.
I forgot about that since it's really only near the end and that was my least favorite section of the game.

Seeing this list, makes me think we should have some thread somewhere on CAG where everybody actually lists what their backlog is.  I know theres ones for spending/beating games, but an official backlog listing would be cool.

I should've explained a little

Alpha Protocol (Given 2 chances, it's ok, but I guess I'm just anti-AP)

Armored Core 4 (Only played the 1st demo for the PS back in the day)

AC Revelations (Least favority AC, probably won't go back to this one, it's easily the worst imo)

Bayonetta (Enjoyed, but just fell back into the backlog, one of those I hope I wouldn't have to start over)

Beautiful Katamari (idk, lol. I've played a few stages and it's fun but fell back into the backlog)

Beowulf (Probably won't go back to)

Bionic Commando (Probably won't go back to)

Blazing Angels 2 (Never played, bottom of list)

Brutal Legend (Didn't like the RTS stuff, least favorite genre, again, didn't really want an Open World)

Bulletwitch (strange, and creepy)

Riddick (Couldn't get in to)

CB's Jericho (Never played, not sure about)

Dark Sector (Was near the top of my list, have played some of, but it has been a while)

Darksiders (Near the top now, but will have to star over)

Deadly Promonition (Didn't give enough of a chance, was turned off by the open-world)

Eat Lead (Got probably hafl-way, just not great gameplay)

ET: Quake Wars (Don't even know what it is)

Enslaved (Need to finish, hope I can continue and not start over)

FEAR (Played 2 and 3, idk)

Frontlines (Meh)

Hitman HD Collection (Need to finish, don't even know why I stopped)

Legendary (Need to finish)

Lollipop Chainsaw (Need to finish, saving the pervy achievement in this game)

Mini Ninjas (Didn't finish, glitches worry me)

Onechanbara (idk)

Rage (Eff this game)

The Saboteur (Loved it, but tried to start again, sadly I think I would have to start over)

Sniper Ghost Warrior (Eh, need to finish, AI kinda ruins it)

Stormrise (No idea)

Stuntman (Need to finish)

Too Human (No idea)

Turok (Kinda interested)

Majority of my "backlog"

Several other games/DLC to paly but these are some of the biggest additions that I haven't done much in at all

Why the hate on Rage?

Also, how the hell did you come into possession of so many crapfest games?
Again, I've tried Rage twice now, and everyhthing about it just screams "generic" and I know the ending is supposed to be horrible.

Nothing about it is interesting to me. And the combat is worse than I remembered. I shoot a guy in the head and he doesn't die but it's not like Borderlands or whatever

As for overall games, I just love to own games, any game that I do have or have played has never been a "bad" game to me, I can play just about anything.

Of course there are games I don't like, but to me, that doesn't mean I'm like, "that game is garbage, or s***"

Lol that list is the reason I only buy particular games I'm interested in, I can't imagine having so many games to play that I have almost no interest in just because I come across them for cheap.

Also, not saying those games are bad

Lol that list is the reason I only buy particular games I'm interested in, I can't imagine having so many games to play that I have almost no interest in just because I come across them for cheap.
Understandable, different strokes though I guess

A lot of it comes from regrets of selling past gen systems and games though

Why the hate on Rage?

Also, how the hell did you come into possession of so many crapfest games?
I found his assessment of Rage spot on. Nice graphics but ugh, boring as all get out.

You're doing it wrong. ;)

You would be scrolling down a long time for some lists I'd imagine. I like to use HLTB for my backlog and have most of my backlog on there - http://www.howlongtobeat.com/user.php?n=TheTimeMage&s=games.

I really need to start doing that but all tracking the games I've owned at some point and sold and stuff that I started but never finished or that don't really have an end.

Huh, I must be one of the few that actually enjoyed Rage. I *HATED* the
ending
though. Then had some solid couch co-op sessions for the "spec ops" missions. It was hell a lot of fun for $5 (BBY GCU golden age).

oh of course there would be big lists (some CAGs have backlogs of 100+ on both 360/PS3, not to mention PC) but it'd be interesting to see nonetheless.
I'm at triple figures just digital on PS3 and that's only having the console since March. Steam is too scary to even look at and I think I only bought a dozen or so PC games at the most during 2013. :whee:

Huh, I must be one of the few that actually enjoyed Rage. I *HATED* the
ending
though. Then had some solid couch co-op sessions for the "spec ops" missions. It was hell a lot of fun for $5 (BBY GCU golden age).
Im on the same page on you, I picked it up at BB for $5 after a few months of release, loved the game a lot, except the ending was a major disappointment, and then it felt like there was nothing to do after that point, but before the ending it was a great game!

Alright thanks for the input guys, I'll be saving up to use prime within the next month or so. It sucks you can't use credit on it ;P I can't wait to be a part of the beast that is AWD lol
You can give prime subscriptions as gifts to other people, as an addable item to your cart. You may be able to use credit that way and "gift" it to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back