Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

Games can easily get reprinted (and do) all of the time, though. Radiant Historia, The World Ends With You... and pretty much any noteworthy RPG over the last few years from Atlus.
Like most things it should be used as a guide. A lot of games are clearanced out once they go OOP also.

Last, I wonder how many will continue to see reprints with the push to digital. That said I wouldn't condone running out and paying a premium for a game only because it may be OOP.

Last edited by a moderator:
:vita: Injustice Ultimate LN $22.27

Like most things it should be used as a guide. A lot of games are clearanced out once they go OOP also.

Last, I wonder how many will continue to see reprints with the push to digital. That said I wouldn't condone running out and paying a premium for a game only because it may be OOP.
Someone brought that up in the discussion of Rune Factory 4 and I agree that, especially as we go along, it's probably going to mean less reprints for the real fringe games that might have been borderline to get one in the past. Digital is more profitable for the publisher and it involves no additional risk in having to manufacture physical inventory. Why create another 50,000 or 100,000 copies of something that you might only ever sell a third of and fail to break even. The further along we go the more exposed to buying digital games people are going to be and a lot of these games really only appeal to hardcore gamers that are at least aware of the digital versions. You look at a lot of those type of niche games for Vita and 3DS and we're already getting digital only releases on a lot of them.

:vita: Injustice Ultimate LN $22.27

Someone brought that up in the discussion of Rune Factory 4 and I agree that, especially as we go along, it's probably going to mean less reprints for the real fringe games that might have been borderline to get one in the past. Digital is more profitable for the publisher and it involves no additional risk in having to manufacture physical inventory. Why create another 50,000 or 100,000 copies of something that you might only ever sell a third of and fail to break even. The further along we go the more exposed to buying digital games people are going to be and a lot of these games really only appeal to hardcore gamers that are at least aware of the digital versions. You look at a lot of those type of niche games for Vita and 3DS and we're already getting digital only releases on a lot of them.
Yep, it just makes less sense to reprint games with the digital distribution methods all systems now have. A lot of the niche titles are ether going digital only or with smaller print runs because of digital. I only see it continuing.

Yep, it just makes less sense to reprint games with the digital distribution methods all systems now have. A lot of the niche titles are ether going digital only or with smaller print runs because of digital. I only see it continuing.
It's not a bad thing either the way it is now. Let's you have a physical copy of most games if you want them, lets you collect games you think will be rare if you want, but with the security of being able to just find something and play it even if you're late to the party.

It's not a bad thing either the way it is now. Let's you have a physical copy of most games if you want them, lets you collect games you think will be rare if you want, but with the security of being able to just find something and play it even if you're late to the party.
Agreed. Much better than all digital for all titles we are likely to see at some point in the future.

Speaking of OOP, I just snagged a new copy of Tales of Legendia (PS2) for $19.99 sold by Amazon (not a third party). It was the last copy but I saw 2 copies about 2 weeks ago but was beat to the punch. Since it's showed up twice in small numbers from Amazon anyone interested may want to keep their eye on it in hopes a couple more show up.

There are tons of Vitas up a few for under $150.

an (A) for $131 -- May not include manual, cover art, or case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed.

a (G) for $142 -- Includes manual, cover art, and case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Clear external signs of wear or damage to the packaging or instructions may be present. Game may have identification markings from its previous owner.                

a (VG) for $153 -- Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item may come repackaged. Minor cosmetic imperfection on front of item (less than 1/4"x1/4").

Sounds like the A is the best one?

Not that anyone will probably care but there's a VG Electric Blue 2DS for $101.86 I see. I bought one for $108 just the other week.

There are tons of Vitas up a few for under $150.

an (A) for $131 -- May not include manual, cover art, or case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed.

a (G) for $142 -- Includes manual, cover art, and case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Clear external signs of wear or damage to the packaging or instructions may be present. Game may have identification markings from its previous owner.

a (VG) for $153 -- Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item may come repackaged. Minor cosmetic imperfection on front of item (less than 1/4"x1/4").

Sounds like the A is the best one?
Might as well wait for them to be $38 again ;D (LN)

I saw a cheap Halo 3 w / hdmi console pop up and go for cheap around $17.xx for a condition. Only saw the ghost listing so it must have come and gone in a heartbeat.

:ps3::pc: Pulse Elite Edition Wireless Stereo Headset (LN) $86.24
:ps3: Rocksmith 2014 Edition (Cable Included) (G) $32.17 (VG) $34.64 (LN) $37.12
:ps3: Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate (VG) $29.96
:ps3: BandFuse: Rock Legends (Artist Pack) (LN) $29.69
:ps3: Dishonored: Game of the Year Edition (LN) $22.25
:ps3: The Walking Dead Game of the Year (VG) $20.78 (LN) $22.27
:ps3: XCOM: Enemy Within (VG) $20.76 (LN) $22.25
:ps3: Deus Ex Human Revolution: Director's Cut (LN) $20.10
:ps3: AquaPazza (LN) $18.35
:ps3: Fuse (LN) $15.76
:ps3: Jak & Daxter Collection (LN) $14.82
:ps3: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (LN) $14.64
:ps3: Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 (VG) $13.83 (LN) $14.82
:ps3: NBA 2K13 (G) $12.86 (VG) $13.85 (LN) $14.84
:ps3: Armored Core: Verdict Day (G) $12.84 (LN) $14.82

:vita: PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Bundle (A) $131.42 (G) $142.37 (VG) $153.32 (LN) $164.28
:vita: PlayStation Vita Carrying Case (A from Express Media) $4.62 (A) $4.92
:vita: Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition (G) $25.73
:vita: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (LN) $20.51
:vita: Dungeon Hunter Alliance (LN) $17.81
:vita: The Walking Dead (LN) $17.24
:vita: Resistance: Burning Skies (LN) $13.73
:vita: Army Corps of Hell (LN) $13.36
:vita: Little Deviants (LN) $12.42
:vita: LEGO Lord of the Rings (LN) $11.13

:wiiu: Super Mario 3D World (A) $35.62 (Dinger!)
:wiiu: Wii Fit U w/Fit Meter (VG) $34.62 (LN) $37.10
:wiiu: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist (G) $27.70 (LN) $31.96
:wiiu: Batman: Arkham Origins (VG) $24.50 (LN) $26.25
:wiiu: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (G) $19.30 (LN) $22.27
:wiiu: Game & Wario (G) $19.28
:wiiu: DISNEY INFINITY Starter Pack Wii U (G) $17.95 (LN) $20.71
:wiiu: New Super Luigi U (A) $15.05 (G) $16.30 (VG) $17.55 (LN) $18.81
:wiiu: Wii U Fit Meter (LN) $14.82

:wii: DISNEY INFINITY Starter Pack Wii (G) $17.94 (VG) $19.32
:wii: The Last Story (A) $17.81
:wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl (A) $16.98 (LN) $21.22

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Red/Black (G) $128.09 (VG) $137.94 (LN) $147.79
:3ds: Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate (LN) $18.79
:3ds: Sonic Generations (LN) $18.70
:3ds: Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?! (LN) $13.55

:360: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (LN) $22.27
:360: Hitman HD Trilogy (G) $15.79
:360: Plants Vs. Zombies (LN) $15.71
:360: BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition (G) $15.44

Now someone find me something that will make me use all that TP!
thanks to this I just bought 3 of them for 13 each

I laugh at them trying to ship them seperately and charge me shipping which was 13.84. I'll never need to buy tp again unless I decide to tp a couple college campuses.

fuck leelee and her bookshelf.
I laughed so hard at this. the sad thing is I tried to google it as a quote.

as for tales of legendia on the last page I've noticed that too. It probably has to do with legendia being over printed and not really loved by fans outside the music :/. Tales games are weird in that there always seems to be a few new copies that trickle in from time to time no matter the age. especially when there's a reprint/port/digital version as those stay around for years like in the cases of abyss and vesperia and cause the first adopters to dump their sealed copies.

2 $370 XB1s were in and out of stock quick FYI. Got one in my cart but have a big tax bill coming :/ Plus already have enough to play anyways!

Debating on whether to get an (A) Assasin's Creed IV Limited Edition for $67.05 on the 360.

On the fence because I'm not sure about the (A) condition and how that'd be with a limited/collector's edition.

Debating on whether to get an (A) Assasin's Creed IV Limited Edition for $67.05 on the 360.

On the fence because I'm not sure about the (A) condition and how that'd be with a limited/collector's edition.
That's the chance you take with AWD. It could be LN condition and still not be what you expect. You could always buy it and if it's not to your liking, make an excuse to return it. Just don't make a habit of returns or you could be banned.

So I'm looking at this pink Nintendo DS Lite for my girlfriend that's $51.76. Has the price been any lower than that on the DS?

She likes horse games lol.

I went ahead and purchased one this morning. The description sounds more convincing than the others. The G and VG specifically state there is wear and identification markings on the system.

The 'A' states: May not include manual, cover art, or case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed.

I'm not expecting it to come in original PS Vita packaging, but I'm fine with that. However, I don't want the system itsef to be dicked up. If I don't like how this 'A' looks, I'll just return it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back