Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

Got my second X1 (G) yesterday. System came complete and has minor signs of usage. Serial numbers match the box this time unlike the previous one I bought. Although there is a sticker on the box that is covered over by the AWD one stating "NOT FOR SALE-Xbox One Replacement Console - Standard Edition"

I was expecting to get some dingers since the item description for both said packaging may be damaged but can't really complain at the $320 price point :D

Lulz at the people ordering acceptable items and returning them because they aren't like new.
Who's expecting LN? I'm expecting to get what I pay for. There is no excuse for a system to not come with the peripherals it originally came with (charger, wires etc.). If you buy a console you should get one controller and the wires necessary no matter the condition. If you buy a handheld you should get the charger and any other wires it came with no matter the condition.

The poor dude bought an AC Vita bundle and it didn't even come with the AC game. lulz.

Last edited by a moderator:
The poor dude bought an AC Vita bundle and it didn't even come with the AC game. lulz.
Lulz. I wasn't expecting a brand new bundle. This isn't my first AWD rodeo by a long shot.

Selling it as a bundle and not having anything bundled with it is a little sketch. Also considering the system still had the previous owners PSN account information input in it when I turned it on -- now that, my friend, is lulz.

I've purchased (A) graded PS3 bundles that included everything advertised, and most of them have come as dingers. Can't win 'em all, I guess. ;)

Was this a dinger? Damn I couldn't resist and bought it
One of them was the other one had generic description. Both are in like new condition so should be in mint condition. I still had the tab open with the console descriptions so here you go:

"Used - Like New

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase.
"

"Used - Like New

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Packaging may be damaged.
"

Best of psn has poped up for $11.xx to $14.xx before and I saw it as recent as a week ago.
Regular 360 controllers have been popping up anywhere from $22.xx to $28.xx. The SE controllers have been spotted for $35.xx to $48.xx

Thank you for your information. Appreciate for your help.

The 4gb ones have been anywhere from $111 to $148 as of recent and come and go frequently. Everything else in between (250 gb holiday bundles / spring bundles) have been seen for $140 to $183. Of course there have been times where they have been very cheap but those get sniped very fast.

ps4s right not are going for 4 (A) $306.99 (G) $332.57 (VG) $358.15 (LN) $383.73. They have been seen for cheaper at around $270.xx and $297.xx
xb1s are going from (G) $321.11 (VG) $345 and also seen at $311.xx and $490.xx. Day one editions have also popped up for cheap.

I'm seeing a pattern and I'm starting to assume you auto grab everything and then cancel what you don't want. What sniper app are you using to do this !!!
I face roll the keyboard and see what I get. I bought it with the intention of keeping the order but have no desire to play it and it's not worth selling.

One of them was the other one had generic description. Both are in like new condition so should be in mint condition. I still had the tab open with the console descriptions so here you go:

"Used - Like New

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase.
"

"Used - Like New

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Packaging may be damaged.
"
Yeah the one I Got was "Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Packaging may be damaged."" Thanks for the heads up on the console!

Best of psn has poped up for $11.xx to $14.xx before and I saw it as recent as a week ago.
Regular 360 controllers have been popping up anywhere from $22.xx to $28.xx. The SE controllers have been spotted for $35.xx to $48.xx

Thank you for your information. Appreciate for your help.
The 4gb ones have been anywhere from $111 to $148 as of recent and come and go frequently. Everything else in between (250 gb holiday bundles / spring bundles) have been seen for $140 to $183. Of course there have been times where they have been very cheap but those get sniped very fast.

ps4s right not are going for 4 (A) $306.99 (G) $332.57 (VG) $358.15 (LN) $383.73. They have been seen for cheaper at around $270.xx and $297.xx
xb1s are going from (G) $321.11 (VG) $345 and also seen at $311.xx and $490.xx. Day one editions have also popped up for cheap.

Would you mind listing the game if you see it? Thanks, king of awd.

... Selling it as a bundle and not having anything bundled with it is a little sketch.
Man you should really not see the Amazon trade in thread and the things that happen there. You might come to hate Eld. :lol: On that note be wary of any acceptable Bioshock Songbird editions.

Sorry Eld, but your boomerang / flip addiction is taking you to the shady side of CAG or is it SD. :p

I'm seeing a pattern and I'm starting to assume you auto grab everything and then cancel what you don't want. What sniper app are you using to do this !!!
Rule of AWD; snipe first, asks questions later.

Would you mind listing the game if you see it? Thanks, king of awd.
Sure, on another note, I thought you were banned from Amazon. Not to get into it again but is it someone else helping you with the purchases?

Man you should really not see the Amazon trade in thread and the things that happen there. You might come to hate Eld. :lol: On that note be wary of any acceptable Bioshock Songbird editions.

Sorry Eld, but your boomerang / flip addiction is taking you to the shady side of CAG or is it SD. :p
I'm still far, far, far away from the worst of it. The difference is that I own it so it's easy to make me the villain. It's easy when everyone loves you. ;)

Hey, just got tales of Xillia but it was the limited edition lol.

The UPC was taken out, so more than likely the dlc code is used right?

Sucks about the cover art taken out, pretty gay tbh lol I'm sure it belonged to a CAG

I must admit sending stuff in after removing the statue of a CE set is shady as hell. I just couldn't believe that acceptable can be as partial as just the game. I wish we knew the weight of the AC items so we could choose.

I'm still far, far, far away from the worst of it. The difference is that I own it so it's easy to make me the villain. It's easy when everyone loves you. ;)
True, but I would hate to be that guy that gets that one. To be fair you do own up and forewarn sometimes what gets posted and what could potentially be something to avoid.

DS2U, ever seen Deathsmiles pop up? I'm in the market for one.
Yes I have. On Monday the LE went for $2.xx but was sniped before I could even post it.

I have to open them now. UPS man was in his truck for like 20 mins outside my house. He was probably like WTF??!!!
You know what he was thinking every time he had to go back and retrieve a package. :lol:

Douchebag-UPS-Guy.gif

Lol how does Amazon make money with you people always returnin sht
I never said I was returning it. I know you're new to this thread and all but a lot of us have bought hundreds if not thousands of dollars worth of AWD stuff, and occasionally you don't get what you order. There have been people to buy "like new" and it arrive completely busted. Then there are those that have ordered acceptable and gotten something brand new and sealed like if they bought it at a store.

I bought a "used-like new" iPad replacement that had the description of it being a new item, it was cracked. Ordered a "used-good" crate for our dog around Christmas, the metal was warped. Not only that but I saw the return label of when the previous customer returned it from AWD for the same exact reason.

Lol Amazon trade in thread is one reason I'm scared of AWD.

I never said I was returning it. I know you're new to this thread and all but a lot of us have bought hundreds if not thousands of dollars worth of AWD stuff, and occasionally you don't get what you order. There have been people to buy "like new" and it arrive completely busted. Then there are those that have ordered acceptable and gotten something brand new and sealed like if they bought it at a store.

I bought a "used-like new" iPad replacement that had the description of it being a new item, it was cracked. Ordered a "used-good" crate for our dog around Christmas, the metal was warped. Not only that but I saw the return label of when the previous customer returned it from AWD for the same exact reason.
Wasn't necessarily talking to you, but I understand. I'm just saying in general how the hell does Amazon make any money with all the costs of shipping it out, getting it shipped back, shipping it out to another person who will probably return it, etc. etc. Rather than just not accept an item in bad condition in the first place.

Well, I received about 1/4 of my orders today.
That's a huge haul. But if I were you I'd try and take it easy on the AWD orders. If you're not a profitable customer for them I wouldn't be shocked if you got the ban hammer. And I'm not trying to single you out, this goes for everyone who orders a ton of shit from AWD. I hope you guys are at least throwin Amazon a few bones with a regular-priced item every now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back