Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

seriously, had pages running at work and there's been 1 PS4 pop up all day and one (good) XB1, both lasted about 12 seconds.  if you're finding it in this thread anyways and it's even slightly hot you've already missed it.  these threads have had small chit chat since forever.

Finally got back into town and found my :vita: Zero Escape (VG) waiting for me.

Case looked to be in great shape EXCEPT for that damned clear AWD sticker. Thought that thing was going to rip the plastic cover straight off of the case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bleh. Sorry for the double post.

Me no know how use phone.

It's not exactly video game-related, but I bought an exercise bike from AWD for what I thought was a steal and it's missing its legs. The box also looked like it'd been kicked to death and all of the screws and little parts were loose in the packaging. It's going to be a complete pain in the ass to try to pack back up, tape together, and get to UPS. My assumption is that someone else bought it, took the parts that are currently missing, and returned everything else to Amazon. I wouldn't put it past someone to be that low.

Amazon is edging closer and closer to my shit list every time this happens - the only reason I haven't given them up completely by now is the fact that their customer service is usually very easy to work with, but I can only waste so much time with faulty shipments before I decide I'm done with them.

It's not exactly video game-related, but I bought an exercise bike from AWD for what I thought was a steal and it's missing its legs. The box also looked like it'd been kicked to death and all of the screws and little parts were loose in the packaging. It's going to be a complete pain in the ass to try to pack back up, tape together, and get to UPS. My assumption is that someone else bought it, took the parts that are currently missing, and returned everything else to Amazon. I wouldn't put it past someone to be that low.

Amazon is edging closer and closer to my shit list every time this happens - the only reason I haven't given them up completely by now is the fact that their customer service is usually very easy to work with, but I can only waste so much time with faulty shipments before I decide I'm done with them.
Just make UPS to pick it up from your place.It should be one of the options when you initiate a return.

Some cags are guilty of this.

Lol I had the same exact issue, it was impossible to assemble it because there were missing parts and the bike was broken. I had to send it back and it's still in transit. :(

Yup and increased prime cost really stings even harder when it happens.

Got a "Good" (1" scratch) PS4 today for $320. Random refresh. I only refresh about 5 times a day. Not bragging, but they're up -- FYI.  Also, I had to update my credit card information, which took at least 30 seconds, so it didn't fly off the shelf.

I think it's karma, as I haven't bought any to resell and don't yet own one. 

Dead Rising 3 is an amazing game and that's not a FPS or a Racing game. They also have Fable which is an RPG, Killer Instinct is a fighting game, Plants VS Zombies Tower Defense Game, Powerstar Golf, really your assessment isn't thought out well.

Odd that you say Microsoft only focuses on Racers and Shooters when Sony launches a shooter with the PS4 and they also have a Racer in the pipeline.
Dead Rising isn't really an Xbox exclusive series now is it? Plus I hear mixed opinions on DR 3. It does look good though! Fable is a series that's gotten worse with every iteration and I am a die hard Fable 1 fan. One of my favorite WRPGs in general, such a bite sized game but in a good way. My assessment is thought out because even if you compare them to Nintendo, the company known for never making new IPs, they still have a more diverse catalog of 1st party games than MIcrosoft. I really loved the original Xbox. I remember reading about Blinx the Cat and hoping it would crush Mario but those days are LONG gone and they aren't coming back anytime soon.

What's odd is that you focus on what Sony is doing now when I'm not. I'm focusing on what they're going to do and what they have done and with the 360 Microsoft forgot about non shooters and racers, Sony didn't with the PS3.

Deals! Deals! Deals! Deals! Deals! Deals!Deals! Deals! Deals!Deals! Deals! Deals!Deals! Deals! Deals!Deals! Deals! Deals!Deals! Deals! Deals!Deals! Deals! Deals!Deals! Deals! Deals!Deals! Deals! Deals!Deals! Deals! Deals!Deals! Deals! Deals!Deals! Deals! Deals!Deals! Deals! Deals!Deals! Deals! Deals!Deals! Deals! Deals!Deals! Deals! Deals!Deals! Deals! Deals!Deals! Deals! Deals!Deals! Deals! Deals!Deals! Deals! Deals!Deals! Deals! Deals!Deals! Deals! Deals!Deals! Deals! Deals!Deals! Deals! Deals!Deals! Deals! Deals!Deals! Deals! Deals!Deals! Deals! Deals!Deals! Deals! Deals!Deals! Deals! Deals!Deals! Deals! Deals!Deals! Deals! Deals!

What's odd is that you focus on what Sony is doing now when I'm not. I'm focusing on what they're going to do and what they have done and with the 360 Microsoft forgot about non shooters and racers, Sony didn't with the PS3.
I am sorry WHAT? First of all, unless you actually do research you can't make claims like that that are just plain wrong, yeah BOTH made a lot of shooters and racing games, because they are POPULAR... . Your source of "Well that is how I remember it because I arbitrarily like one console more than another for "Insert random reason here".

Also yeah Dead Rising 3 IS an XB1 Exclusive, not a timed exclusive, but 100% Exclusive. The next one of the series might not be, but #3 is.

Everyone here just needs to stop. It is PERFECTLY FINE for liking one console more than another, sure go ahead and be a fan of one.

But your excuse for liking that console better DAMNED well be something besides "I like X because Z sucks! DURR!" That argument is just wrong.

Like Glass_Ghost said himself the listing itself is broken but that itself is a clue. The trick that I use is no trick at all...
Thank you very much for taking the time to post this, I greatly appreciate the details. Hopefully I can make it work. Many thanks to everyone else who gave their input as well! :applause:

I want to hear more about exercise bikes
If you want more, I can tell you that they expect me to find a way to lug it to UPS (when the box is in horrible condition and probably won't even fit in my car) and then say it could take two weeks for me to get a refund initiated (not processed, initiated). I'll just sleep on it and call customer service in the morning, because no way that's going to fly with me and I'd rather not be in a bad mood and take it out on the poor sap on the other end of the line.

I think I'll look up other places and see if they sell exercise bikes for comparable prices. I wanted one to help me with cardio on the days I don't weightlift.

Finally got back into town and found my :vita: Zero Escape (VG) waiting for me.

Case looked to be in great shape EXCEPT for that damned clear AWD sticker. Thought that thing was going to rip the plastic cover straight off of the case.
The clear ones don't do that with me. They peel off fairly easily when I can get the edge, but they leave disgusting goo in the shape of a circle.

Bleh. Sorry for the double post.

Me no know how use phone.
Site no know how use mobile.

My LN Halo CE Anniversary came in resealed which was very odd (?)

Is there a way to check the codes without redeeming them? Not so familiar with the 360 ecosystem, TIA!

My LN Halo CE Anniversary came in resealed which was very odd (?)

Is there a way to check the codes without redeeming them? Not so familiar with the 360 ecosystem, TIA!
Unless they've changed it in the past few months, you can enter the code on your 360 and it'll tell you what it is/if it's been redeemed before asking you if you want to redeem it. DON'T enter it online, though, as that at least used to automatically redeem whatever it was.

Unless they've changed it in the past few months, you can enter the code on your 360 and it'll tell you what it is/if it's been redeemed before asking you if you want to redeem it. DON'T enter it online, though, as that at least used to automatically redeem whatever it was.
Cool, so just like the PS3. Thanks!

Actually, both online and through the console let you verify the code without redeeming it now

I know 100% it lets you verify on the console

I'm not 100% through xbox.com, it used to not, but I'm pretty sure it does now

I bought a good Xbox one day one for $390 earlier. Some one who posts in this thread said they got a wii U from FYE passed on a X1 from AWD for like 340-370 and regretted it, plus Nintendo had a shit week, so I passed on the Zelda wii u deal from Newegg and pulled the trigger. Not sure if this was the wisest move either.

so did any of the 2nd wave AWD ps4 buyers get their ps4 in a shipping box? Or did they get theirs like mine in the retail box with a printing label stuck on it?

Did anyone get a price or condition on this? I saw it but it was gone by the time I clicked on it.

:x1: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition with Artbook

Actually, both online and through the console let you verify the code without redeeming it now

I know 100% it lets you verify on the console

I'm not 100% through xbox.com, it used to not, but I'm pretty sure it does now
I'm such a nice guy, I'm gonna test this for you.

....and you are right.

Though in this particular instance, it didn't tell me what i was redeeming cause probably some EA bullshit. (it was a dead space 3 limited edition unlocks and online pass)

USE PREPAID CODE
Online Pass
Prepaid code

Subject to the Xbox Live terms of use and xbox.com/usagerules. There are no refunds.

Just received a copy of Dead Rising 3 that was supposedly in acceptable condition, but the game came in sealed, new. Very happy with my recent purshases from AWD. Now hunting for a cheap PS4, like most here.

Hmm, I wonder if this was actually "like new," as in, complete in box. If so, that was a fantastic deal. If not, however, and it was just a good-looking cart, kind of a bad deal.
I'm gonna guess it's cart only

Whoever grabbed it, let us know when it comes in

Is Pokemon that good? I remember liking Red in 7th grade but that's it. I always kinda thought it was aimed towards kids but apparently they're doing something right..
Yes, it's that good. Don't make someone psychoanalyze you again like in the pink 3DS thread.

it's the same super repetitive stuff from 7th grade with slightly better graphics now.  worst part is they have barely changed the gameplay, it feels so slow and simple now.  they're probably afraid to dam their river of money with a mistake by trying to bring the franchise up to date.  unless you're addicted (plenty are) it's basically the same stuff rehashed for the new kids coming of age every couple years.

it's the same super repetitive stuff from 7th grade with slightly better graphics now. worst part is they have barely changed the gameplay, it feels so slow and simple now. they're probably afraid to dam their river of money with a mistake by trying to bring the franchise up to date. unless you're addicted (plenty are) it's basically the same stuff rehashed for the new kids coming of age every couple years.
AKA: I hate fun.

meh pokemon hasn't aged very well. i'd like it more if they had customizable rental pokemon, double battles standard, removed random encounters, allowed catching other trainers pokemon like in colosseum/gale of darkness and could be played on the tv. only thing I liked from gen 5 was tms are finally reusable. too bad the majority of tms by then suck

also would be nice if you could get all the pokemon without having 2 or more games from each gen/trading and doing other boring tedious crap.

black and white are probably the worst availability wise too since most of the pokemon you can't get until the end of the game. hell until you get past the 1st gym you're basically limited to 7 different pokemon 4 of which are fodder normal types.

Outside of Mario Kart which I admit I am addict for. X/Y are worth getting a 3DS for. It is the biggest jump since Red and Blue to Silver and Gold. It is however still Pokemon and you may have moved past that type of game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back