Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

I've been to the doctor 3 times the last 2 weeks and he said it is some sort of virus that he has herd about going around lol. It's waves of different symptoms. At first I thought I had a cold, but I was at the gym playing basketball and became lightheaded and passed out so I went into the doctor and then he said I had the flu. Next thing you know I'm coughing so much that I start to cough up a little blood here and there and my ears are all stuffed up to the point I can barely hear lol. So I went back in and that's when him and his colleague came to the conclusion it is some crazy virus and this antibiotics will not help lol. Right now I am on multiple different over the counter and prescription meds that just make it more comfortable. Codein, Mucinex, my albuterol inhaler, Zyrtec, ear drops, nasanex and some other horse pill lol. My college started this past Monday and I can barely walk around without getting winded and having a coughing attack so there was no way I could attend this semester. Luckily my dad is fairly wealthy so he has been able to help with money while I am off of work as well.

The worst part of all is I only have 2 semesters of college left lol.
Good thing your dad is there to help, take it easy this semester. And the senior semesters usually aren't too bad. Mine weren't, at least..except the teacher who failed me when he promised he'd let me pass when I tried to drop his class and retake it. But, I digress.

Get to feeling better!

Looks like I may be on the lookout now for Vita games from AWD... I did an impulse buy on a Vita that wasn't on AWD, but it was listed as Like New "Brand new condition no scratches" and had pictures of all packaging and plastic wrapping in the listing for $123.99 shipped.  Included an 8GB card too. Doing a quick search on this thread looks like a similar AWD LN Vita would be a bit more expensive, so I'm kind of excited.

Games I've seen tossed around for the Vita are Persona 4 Golden, Gravity Rush, and Tearaway.  I hope I don't regret this impulse buy as I've been really enjoying my 3DS and Wii U lately and I hate having any sort of backlog.  Usually like to have only 1 or 2 games per system I'm actually playing and trade out or sell whatever else I am not.  Any Monster Hunter like games on the Vita - saw Soul Sacrifice might be good for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like I may be on the lookout now for Vita games from AWD... I did an impulse buy on a Vita that wasn't on AWD, but it was listed as Like New "Brand new condition" and has pictures of all packaging and plastic wrapping for $123.99 shipped. Included an 8GB card too. Doing a quick search on this thread looks like a similar AWD LN Vita would be a bit more expensive, so I'm kind of excited.

Games I've seen tossed around for the Vita are Persona 4 Golden, Gravity Rush, and Tearaway. I hope I don't regret this impulse buy as I've been really enjoying my 3DS and Wii U lately and I hate having any sort of backlog. Usually like to have only 1 or 2 games per system I'm actually playing and trade out or sell whatever else I am not. Any Monster Hunter like games on the Vita - saw Soul Sacrifice might be good for it.
I prefer my Vita over my 3DS ten fold, but that's just me. I don't think you'll regret it. If you happen to already have PS Plus on PS3/4, then it's even better. I just don't think PS+ is worth buying for the Vita alone.

[quote name="Brash_Attack" post="11503396" timestamp="1391631166"]I prefer my Vita over my 3DS ten fold, but that's just me. I don't think you'll regret it. If you happen to already have PS Plus on PS3/4, then it's even better. I just don't think PS+ is worth buying for the Vita alone. [/quote]haha what's funny is I kind of wasted a $30 ps+ sub on ps4 and then it turned around and sold the ps4 sometime after subscribing, so I'll have ps+ for the vita that was just sitting there idle. I'll have to go do some reading on what all the vita offers... Like I said totally impulse but haha

Last 3-4 3DS games I've ordered of AWD has included unused Club Nintendo inserts. YMMV, but I've had good luck of late.
I have bought 6 games and so far so good.

Luigi's Mansion was only played for two minutes it seems, and Zelda was played a lot more, but not beaten. The rest seem like new.

So I noticed an assload of sandisk sdhc cards at awd. Do they still drop prices on stuff that doesn't sell? Might be worth picking up one for a 3ds if they get a few bucks cheaper.

So I noticed an assload of sandisk sdhc cards at awd. Do they still drop prices on stuff that doesn't sell? Might be worth picking up one for a 3ds if they get a few bucks cheaper.
Yes they do. Typically around BF is when you'll find most of the killer deals. Paid $12 for a 32GB micro SDHC card from AWD.

Damn, browsed PS+ free games history, quite a few games I would be interested in had appeared on PS+ for free before for Vita.  Dammit, now I won't purchase them knowing they were free, unless they are at a good price on here.  Guess I'll wait for repeats.  Now I know I can "purchase" these free games online to tie into my account for future.  

'The fucks this vacuum shit? Where's Mario, and how come I can't jump?'
You don't even get the vacuum in the first two minutes. :lol:

However I really wish he could jump. It's a really fun game in short amounts. The graphics are beautiful, it's fun and silly, Well spent $22.

Man i'd love a great deal on an Xbox One.  I feel at this point it'd make more sense to just put in a few extra hours at work over my failures lurking AWD.  Love this thread and grats to all the pick ups you guys have made, I am jealous :D

Media spin was great for PS4 over the launch cycle. XB1 tripped over themselves in front of everyone (short sighted dolts) and that's all people remember I guess. I sit here with only a PS4 thinking I should have started looking for a XB1 first. I bought one so we could play madden so either would have been fine. But XB1 at least has Ryse and DR3 to spend some time there while PS4's line up is well, knack... and killzone. I'll play killzone for sure but a console grabber, heck no. This isn't fan boy crap either, I will have both for the life of the systems. It was simply a comment on the supply/demand issue and why demand is skewed.
I really don't get why everyone craps on Knack. It's simple but fun, welcoming to kids on easy but reasonably challenging for folks who like platformers on hard/very hard, looks good, plays like a dream with Remote Play (since it doesn't require the L/R 2 & 3 buttons). It's not a 90 meta game or anything, but it's also far far far from a steaming pile. Everyone in my house likes it.

Purchased a Xbox One on AWD a couple days back and sent a message to the seller today asking a question. Got an automated response back from Amazon telling me that the seller no longer had an account with Amazon. My question is...am I screwed?

Purchased a Xbox One on AWD a couple days back and sent a message to the seller today asking a question. Got an automated response back from Amazon telling me that the seller no longer had an account with Amazon. My question is...am I screwed?
Were you the guy who got like 5 games with it or something?

I thought they have a guarantee in place that you can't get screwed

Um... what? Are you sure you got it from AWD or just from Amazon? AWD means Amazon Warehouse Deals. So if it is not from that, than it would be from a third party seller. If the question is "Where is it? You never shipped it or anything." Just contact amazon support and they will refund you. Amazon has got your back.

My "like new" Ico+Colossus collection is all right. The disc is in working order and it was resealed but there is a huge dent in middle of the case that I didn't even realize was possible. It looks normal but you feel it, it's like the whoke front cover caved in. Ah well, games were meant to be played.

Were you the guy who got like 5 games with it or something?
Ha! Yea, I'm the idiot that took a long shot on it! And yes, it was from a third party seller, not actually from AWD, should have been clearer about that. So it's looking like my money is just going to be tied up till I can file a claim through Amazon. Have to wait till the estimated shipping time passes without the item showing up it seems.

Please stop listing this crap before I buy it.

Every time I see it, it looks more convincing. I got a nice shelf in my man cave to put the figures on display. Please stop.
I saw one of the Skylanders Swap Force Starter Packs for XB1 on Monday. Guess who picked that one up?

DISNEY INFINITY Infinite Bundle, with Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey Figure $118 (a)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00FZ12F34/ref=sr_1_66_olp?s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1391652823&sr=1-66&condition=used

Packaging may be damaged. Item not in the original case. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Large mark on disk. Large mark on item case. Large cut / scratch on item case. Large wrinkle / bend (larger than 1.5 cm). Large crack on item case. Item is missing insert. Item is missing boxed set case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back