Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sonderiaom']I bit on it, I took a picture of the screen and everything so just in case it comes as just the game, I have backup information, and if it is just the game, I'll send it right back along it's merry way. but the one I got was Like new for $32, if I could get that one for as a 360 for $32, that'd be awesome.[/QUOTE]

SO.... I totally got home today to find a very small package, that said very blatantly just a pound, opened it up, and showed a very used Viva Pinata: trouble in paradise game and nothing else. SO, right back to amazon it goes, and I'll leave a seller feedback that says that it was misrepresented.

[quote name='ShadowSx']It has been $20 new from amazon before.

$27 is an ok price if you needed it right away but I would of held off.[/QUOTE]

you can't exactly hold off when you want to make a goblin or get past level 80, this is an mmorpg with monthly subscription

and thank you ktmack23 :)

I was gonna buy a :ps3: DDR bundle on AWD for $27, but a 3rd party seller was selling it new for $24 with Prime. Came out to $3.xx after using credit.

[quote name='sonderiaom']SO.... I totally got home today to find a very small package, that said very blatantly just a pound, opened it up, and showed a very used Viva Pinata: trouble in paradise game and nothing else. SO, right back to amazon it goes, and I'll leave a seller feedback that says that it was misrepresented.[/QUOTE]

That sucks. I was really rooting for it to be a console. I was all ready to be jealous too since I passed it up.

All in all, no loss to you though at least...

[quote name='Lightning War']Anyone have thoughts on the Kinect? I'm starting to doubt they're getting down as cheap as they were before anytime soon.[/QUOTE]

Had it for 2 weeks and sold it, bought it at $100. Let's just say I'm a LazyAssGamer..

[quote name='sonderiaom']SO.... I totally got home today to find a very small package, that said very blatantly just a pound, opened it up, and showed a very used Viva Pinata: trouble in paradise game and nothing else. SO, right back to amazon it goes, and I'll leave a seller feedback that says that it was misrepresented.[/QUOTE]

Ha I bought that 2. A few months back. It was pretty dissapointing. I returned it and told amazon it was misadvertised

Well my "Acceptable" Turtle Beach MW3 Delta headset came in yesterday. It was an obvious return since it looked like someone just stuffed all the wires in best they could. The case had a hinge broken but that was it. Everything was still in mint condition.

Not quite in love with the sound quality, but at $140, I can live with it thanks to it being wireless. Had i paid retail for this, it would be going back very quickly.

Got my $85 Very Good Kinect Sensor with Kinect Adventures and Gunstringer Token from AWD yesterday and opened up the package to find the voucher for the Gunstringer and Fruit ninja kinect missing. Called CS and got a $10 credit. Not such a great deal considering they have been around the $75 price range. I might send it back or sell it. On a good note I got my :360:Yoostar 2 in like new condition for $15 and it is great.

[quote name='Apostle22']Well my "Acceptable" Turtle Beach MW3 Delta headset came in yesterday. It was an obvious return since it looked like someone just stuffed all the wires in best they could. The case had a hinge broken but that was it. Everything was still in mint condition.

Not quite in love with the sound quality, but at $140, I can live with it thanks to it being wireless. Had i paid retail for this, it would be going back very quickly.[/QUOTE]

What don't you like about the sound quality? I have been very happy with mine and I've tried just about every headset, a40 w/ mix amp, tritton ax pros, x41 etc..

[quote name='finsfan0210']Got my $85 Very Good Kinect Sensor with Kinect Adventures and Gunstringer Token from AWD yesterday and opened up the package to find the voucher for the Gunstringer and Fruit ninja kinect missing. Called CS and got a $10 credit. Not such a great deal considering they have been around the $75 price range. I might send it back or sell it. On a good note I got my :360:Yoostar 2 in like new condition for $15 and it is great.[/QUOTE]

If you got comp'd you shouldnt be returning the sensor back to AW.

[quote name='PocketIguodala']I purchased the MW3 special edition Xbox 360 Like New for $263. Earlier today I signed up for 6 months of Amazon prime for students and I used that to order my system. I selected 1 day shipping for an extra $3.99 (this was at about a quarter past noon EST) but the receipt says that the item is expected to arrive Thursday, January 26th. It's not a huge deal but could anyone explain to me why the one day shipping is expected to take 3 days? Thanks! :)[/QUOTE]

I receieved my item today but it did not contain a copy of Modern Warfare 3 that is supposed to be packaged with it. Is this normal? The description just said the item may be repackaged, not that it might be missing something.

[quote name='Donut2922']If you got comp'd you shouldnt be returning the sensor back to AW.[/QUOTE]
^this, returning something after they've settled an issue by giving you back some credit seems a bit shady and might raise a flag on you at amazon; you probably should have asked to return when discussing the missing content or you could just give them the full details and maybe they'll go along with it

[quote name='PocketIguodala']I receieved my item today but it did not contain a copy of Modern Warfare 3 that is supposed to be packaged with it. Is this normal? The description just said the item may be repackaged, not that it might be missing something.[/QUOTE]

You should probably contact Amazon, they probably credit you the game back. Not sure how much though since the lowest I seen on amazon for MW 3 is $40 for new.

[quote name='Sendoh']You should probably contact Amazon, they probably credit you the game back. Not sure how much though since the lowest I seen on amazon for MW 3 is $40 for new.[/QUOTE]

I went ahead and gave it a try after my last post and my options were to exchange the bundle for another MW3 bundle or 20% refund (which came to about $53) so I just took the refund instead of dealing with returning the bundle. I could probably just buy a new copy of the game on Ebay with the refund I received! :D

The lady that helped me was so pleasant though, she sounded like the sweet grandma from children's stories. I wish I could bake cookies with her. :cry:

[quote name='atc250es']What don't you like about the sound quality? I have been very happy with mine and I've tried just about every headset, a40 w/ mix amp, tritton ax pros, x41 etc..[/QUOTE]

2 things. First, the distortion when explosions go off in a game like Battlefield 3.

Second, cant really describe it, but the overall sound just has a high pitch to it, even on the bass settings.

Its not bad, and i'm happy for the price, but i would never pay full price for the audio quality.

[quote name='Donut2922']If you got comp'd you shouldnt be returning the sensor back to AW.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.
Amazon has great customer service , don't abuse it.

[quote name='exaznkid']^this, returning something after they've settled an issue by giving you back some credit seems a bit shady and might raise a flag on you at amazon; you probably should have asked to return when discussing the missing content or you could just give them the full details and maybe they'll go along with it[/QUOTE]

Most people have sketchy morals or none whatsoever.....

well i'm sure if he returned it they would minus any amount that was comp'd from the price. I doubt they would give a full refund amount plus the Comp. I don't think they'ree stupid

I'm not going to return it. I didn't think about the fact that they gave me the $10 credit. Plus I got The Gunstringer for $6 on Ebay so I worked out fine. Plus if you think thats bad I remember back a few years ago during the pepsi promo where people could claim their stuff was damaged and got a full credit for the item or items even though they were free.

[quote name='DaShaka']This thread needs a "Deal Only Filter Button" to rid these stupid conversations.[/QUOTE]

It would die quickly haha

[quote name='DaShaka']This thread needs a "Deal Only Filter Button" to rid these stupid conversations.[/QUOTE]

Complains about lack of deals being posted, doesn't even post or check to see if any deals are up at the AWD site.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Complains about lack of deals being posted, doesn't even post or check to see if any deals are up at the AWD site.[/QUOTE]

Reddit+1?

Sorry for asking a general question, but this seems to be the most applicable thread.

How do you guys know what prices are good value for older system games? I ask because I just bought Klonoa 2 and Baten Kaitos Like-New for $23.54 total, and I'm not sure if I should be excited or not...

Also, it would really help me out if you guys know a good website to reference as I'm trying to build up my PS2 library especially

EDIT: I know Gamestop has some of these games for cheaper, but I like all my games to be in decent condition with the manuals, etc. After digging through Gamestops to complete sets for some of the games I bought from them, I don't really want to bother anymore.

[quote name='AFC']Sorry for asking a general question, but this seems to be the most applicable thread.

How do you guys know what prices are good value for older system games? I ask because I just bought Klonoa 2 and Baten Kaitos Like-New for $23.54 total, and I'm not sure if I should be excited or not...

Also, it would really help me out if you guys know a good website to reference as I'm trying to build up my PS2 library especially[/QUOTE]

http://videogames.pricecharting.com/game/playstation-2/klonoa-2

http://videogames.pricecharting.com/

Thanks DudeImGodly. Ordered 1 like new condition. Wonder if express media sells their like AW with them being possible returns or inventory mishandling. Worth a shot without the elite codes working anyway.

[quote name='JeriKu']Not Warehouse deals but I found Dark Souls for $18.00 from Ocean Reef Electronics.

Winning![/QUOTE]

I'd pay $20 for it myself. 360 version?

[quote name='Donut2922']Thanks DudeImGodly. Ordered 1 like new condition. Wonder if express media sells their like AW with them being possible returns or inventory mishandling. Worth a shot without the elite codes working anyway.[/QUOTE]

It'd be nice if the Founders Status Code worked also. Those are getting a decent amount on ebay and whatnot. Would be in for 1, but already own it haha.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Complains about lack of deals being posted, doesn't even post or check to see if any deals are up at the AWD site.[/QUOTE]

Shut it when you don't know what you're talking about kid. I have 3 accounts here and post deals whenever I see something that interests me or It's noteworthy, I've done more than my far share of making cheapy rich.

[quote name='DaShaka']Shut it when you don't know what you're talking about kid. I have 3 accounts here and post deals whenever I see something that interests me or It's noteworthy, I've done more than my far share of making cheapy rich.[/QUOTE]

Umm congrats on 3 accounts?

[quote name='DaShaka']Shut it when you don't know what you're talking about kid. I have 3 accounts here and post deals whenever I see something that interests me or It's noteworthy, I've done more than my far share of making cheapy rich.[/QUOTE]

3 Accounts is completely necessary.
Would you like to continue in pointless conversation that doesn't add to the deals or what would you prefer..?

http://www.amazon.com/How-Train-You...=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&ie=UTF8&qid=1327622691&sr=1-5

Should be accompanied by anyone who's buying skyrim^^

[quote name='adamgould']I recently opened up my 14th account. That just means I'm more badass than anyone else here.[/QUOTE]

Big deal, my dad works at Nintendo.

Express Media is horrible about posting right condition. I have had to return 4 items in the last month due to crappy condition when it was supposed to be " Like New". Just had to do a return today since my Fable 3 LE came in shit condition. No slipcover, large scratch on "pages" side of the book, both DLC codes were missing, and the pack of cards was opened and possibly missing some.

Last 3 times were South Park Box sets that came in craptastic conditions, worn as hell when it was supposed to be "Like New" (as if someone rubbed sandpaper on the sides and corners). Whoever works at Express Media is fucking blind or mentally handicapped to not be able to understand like new means.........like new.

/rant

[quote name='bardockkun']3 Other accounts? Can't be because those others were probably banned for having such a charming personality![/QUOTE]

No, I've just desired a different user name two different times, the other 2 account are left to die. The first of which was created shortly after these boards were born, so give me a cookie.

DA2 14.87 like new.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...ie=UTF8&qid=1327629780&sr=1-43&condition=used

Happy?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sylveranking']Express Media is horrible about posting right condition. I have had to return 4 items in the last month due to crappy condition when it was supposed to be " Like New". Just had to do a return today since my Fable 3 LE came in shit condition. No slipcover, large scratch on "pages" side of the book, both DLC codes were missing, and the pack of cards was opened and possibly missing some.

Last 3 times were South Park Box sets that came in craptastic conditions, worn as hell when it was supposed to be "Like New" (as if someone rubbed sandpaper on the sides and corners). Whoever works at Express Media is fucking blind or mentally handicapped to not be able to understand like new means.........like new.

/rant[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've given up on third party vendors, they're always over listing conditions, both Express Media and SPL Management (aka textbooksrus-FBA). Amazon's been great about compensating me (I don't return, they've given me 50% off two recent orders that were good at best, not like new).

Still, only AWD or new for me from here on out.

[quote name='sevendayrevolution']Yeah, I've given up on third party vendors, they're always over listing conditions, both Express Media and SPL Management (aka textbooksrus-FBA). Amazon's been great about compensating me (I don't return, they've given me 50% off two recent orders that were good at best, not like new).

Still, only AWD or new for me from here on out.[/QUOTE]

Ordered a "New" game from 3rd party vendor earlier this year and when I opened it had 2 instruction manuals in it, one of them looked like it had been used as teething ring by a baby. Disc had a ton of finger prints on it. They had done a great job of resealing it but hadn't bothered opening it before they sealed it. Contacted them and they argued that it was new I then sent them pictures and they changed their story. Got a refund and thats why I don't do 3rd party anymore.

Got my wired 360 controller. It was clearly a return (box had tape on it where the seals were). Still the controller was brand new. Can't complain for $19.50.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Got my $3 gear of war today, looks like new. Itll be my first time playing this series.[/QUOTE]

Best campaign out of the series I've played. Still feels like a breath of fresh air.
It's incredible how well the game aged. It also has so much diversity in the game, especially if you play with a friend.

Got Amazon to accept a return for the $8 Smackdown since its not compatible with any of the US DLC or the online pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back