Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
To those who ordered the "Like New" PS Vita - Wifi that was offered at $155.00 (sold by the just-launched seller justin b hiatt): Assuming you received the shipment notification email two Fridays ago, today is the deadline for it to arrive. It looks like I'll be speaking to Amazon tomorrow about the A-to-Z guarantee since the mail already arrived and there was no Vita. :(

To everyone else, I know, I know--a just-launched seller selling a Vita for nearly $100 off MSRP? How could I have fallen for that? At least I used my Amazon Store Card, so it shouldn't be too difficult to get my money back (as well as the $40 in credit I applied towards the Vita).

[quote name='TPerryoo7']Hmm, i havnt payed much attention to disgaea because it seems like theres so many games in the series. Im guessing the Vita game isnt the right one to start with haha.[/QUOTE]

You don't have to play them in order. If you want to get into the series, I'd recommend the Vita one as it has all the DLC for number 3 included.
Then move onto 4 on the PS3 :)

Ugh. Bumbling idiot UPS driver apparently is too lazy to drive to my side of the apartment complex and marked my Vita package as "incorrect address". So I had to contact UPS and according to the tracker it won't be delivered until Monday, after I paid extra for one day shipping. fucking ridiculous.

Edit: Apparently I was lucky enough to get a new driver today. Oy. Had to walk the UPS operator through directions on how to find my apartment complex (which is pretty damn obvious, really). Here's hoping it gets delivered today, I'm going to be bored this weekend after work with my fiance visiting her mom.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='HydroX']Ugh. Bumbling idiot UPS driver apparently is too lazy to drive to my side of the apartment complex and marked my Vita package as "incorrect address". So I had to contact UPS and according to the tracker it won't be delivered until Monday, after I paid extra for one day shipping. fucking ridiculous.

Edit: Apparently I was lucky enough to get a new driver today. Oy. Had to walk the UPS operator through directions on how to find my apartment complex (which is pretty damn obvious, really). Here's hoping it gets delivered today, I'm going to be bored this weekend after work with my fiance visiting her mom.[/QUOTE]

Throw a party.

[quote name='pedrobeara']i see this is the vita fourm again :([/QUOTE]

so what there aren't any deals worth posting right now I never knew why a separate thread got made in the first place it's always lots of OTT going on around here who cares get over it

[quote name='HydroX']Ugh. Bumbling idiot UPS driver apparently is too lazy to drive to my side of the apartment complex and marked my Vita package as "incorrect address". So I had to contact UPS and according to the tracker it won't be delivered until Monday, after I paid extra for one day shipping. fucking ridiculous.

Edit: Apparently I was lucky enough to get a new driver today. Oy. Had to walk the UPS operator through directions on how to find my apartment complex (which is pretty damn obvious, really). Here's hoping it gets delivered today, I'm going to be bored this weekend after work with my fiance visiting her mom.[/QUOTE]

sweet, how do i get in on this deal?

Usually you can drive to the local center after 8 or 9pm and pick it up. I've had an idiot driver a time or two and called UPS. You can ask them to hold it at the office and you can pick it up tonight.

An easy solution would be to have separate Warehouse threads for hardware and software. IMO, you're either on the watch for one or the other, not both.

I was not as lucky as other in the past with my "Like New" Wii. Both games were badly scratched, several scratches on console, manuals missing, the box for NSMBW is almost torn in half. Gonna return it on Monday. Oh well, guess I'll just get a new non-BC one. I guess I don't REALLY need to play my 5-6 good gamecube games

[quote name='Vegan']An easy solution would be to have separate Warehouse threads for hardware and software. IMO, you're either on the watch for one or the other, not both.[/QUOTE]

Scarasm I hope. Already happened

[quote name='Vegan']An easy solution would be to have separate Warehouse threads for hardware and software. IMO, you're either on the watch for one or the other, not both.[/QUOTE]
Someone can't be on the lookout for a Vita or a 360 and a PS3/Wii game at the same time?

on the watch for something? i thought this was the impulse buy thread; if ur on the watch for something you might as well look for it yourself rather than rely on people who will probably buy it before you do or not even post it at all

[quote name='Geco17']Anyone have any experience with Express Media? I saw some used items while looking from AWD and not sure if I can trust them or not. Thanks for any input[/QUOTE]

Its been many months since I have purchased from either AWD or Express Media, but I bought literally hundreds of games from both in 2011. I can't speak for hardware, but for games they are practically the same.

Express Media is the company who takes Amazon Video Game Trade Ins. I strongly suspect that part of their inventory gets listed by them and they sell some to Amazon to sell under Warehouse deals. Conditions are, or at least were, exactly the same as AWD.

The only real difference is Express Media would usually place a clear round sticker across the case opening (and also unfortunately boxes for gameboy games, snes, etc.) while AWD shrink wraps anything in a standard dvd sized case.

[quote name='Unspoken Wizard']Got my Like New Gears of War 2 limited edition- $14.50, still factory sealed, brand new, only a little worn around the edges[/QUOTE]

Nice! You could probably get some for the golden Lancer code. They're pretty hard to come by these days, although I'm not sure what the demand would be. It does transfer over to Gears 3, too, so who knows? The only one I found on eBay was listed as buy it now for ~$70, although I'd be shocked if he got anywhere near that.

[quote name='aem']
The only real difference is Express Media would usually place a clear round sticker across the case opening (and also unfortunately boxes for gameboy games, snes, etc.) while AWD shrink wraps anything in a standard dvd sized case.[/QUOTE]

My copy of SSX actually had that clear round sticker that said inspected by AWD, rather than shrink wrapped this last time. Wonder if they were just lazy or what, since my copy of Amalur was shrinked.

[quote name='Play3rtwo']You're in the movies didn't include the camera, it's going back[/QUOTE]
I Don't even know why you'd want either of those two things.

My luck is horrible.
I brought Twisted Metal for the PS3 from the Warehouse.
The game is indeed in like-new condition but the Twisted Metal Black psn code is invalid.
I'm getting the error "The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid".
I'm guessing the code has already been redeemed.
boo...

[quote name='wbc1228']My luck is horrible.
The game is indeed in like-new condition but the Twisted Metal Black psn code is invalid.
I'm getting the error "The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid".
boo...[/QUOTE]

That isn't bad luck, that's normal.

boo...[/QUOTE]

You should never buy anything on AWD expecting it to come with a valid code.

boo...[/QUOTE]

They don't guarantee a working online code even if the condition is "Like New." If you do get one, that is lucky.

[quote name='6er']That isn't bad luck, that's normal.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DaShaka']You should never buy anything on AWD expecting it to come with a valid code.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lilseung']They don't guarantee a working online code even if the condition is "Like New." If you do get one, that is lucky.[/QUOTE]

Not really, most people here buying from awh are getting unused dlc.
I know it is not guaranteed but I'm still disappointed.
I'll probably trade my $30 copy back to Amazon for $27.
The online pass+twisted metal black code cost more than $10.

And yes, my luck is horrible with AWH.
Last year, I brought a "Like New" DSI XL and it arrived without the box
(the ds+accessories were shrinkwrapped together with a "Like New" sticker on it. yes, I returned it)

[quote name='Apostle22']Usually you can drive to the local center after 8 or 9pm and pick it up. I've had an idiot driver a time or two and called UPS. You can ask them to hold it at the office and you can pick it up tonight.[/QUOTE]

That was not an option for me, unfortunately. I was supposed to work tonight until Midnight, but OKC got hit by a flurry of tornadoes. UPS driver STILL tried to redeliver (I will give him A+ for effort, that's for damn sure .. it was nasty out there) but claims my street address is incorrect. Probably a blessing in disguise, as I took my son to safety and abandoned ship (apartment).

To keep things on topic...

:360: Mass Effect 2 (Platinum Hits) - $14.98 [Like New]

hope you and yours are safe- tornadoes are no joke. as for the me2 platinum ed, the cerberus code has probably been used. (yes, the plat hits mass effect 2 has a cerberus network code, just got 1 in the mail from EA).

[quote name='HydroX']That was not an option for me, unfortunately. I was supposed to work tonight until Midnight, but OKC got hit by a flurry of tornadoes. UPS driver STILL tried to redeliver (I will give him A+ for effort, that's for damn sure .. it was nasty out there) but claims my street address is incorrect. Probably a blessing in disguise, as I took my son to safety and abandoned ship (apartment).

To keep things on topic...

:360: Mass Effect 2 (Platinum Hits) - $14.98 [Like New][/QUOTE]

[quote name='technicalstylez']hope you and yours are safe- tornadoes are no joke. as for the me2 platinum ed, the cerberus code has probably been used. (yes, the plat hits mass effect 2 has a cerberus network code, just got 1 in the mail from EA).[/QUOTE]
Tornados are just the big thing here. Last week part of ok had softball sized hail, something I experienced a few years ago with a older BMW I just just sunk thousands into restoring. And not only that, we had a 5.8 quake out here last year, after the biggest blizzard in OK history. And of course we still hold the record for biggest ever tornado, the only F5+( it was originally called a F6, but they changed it, not sure why..., they believe it was two F4s that had combined).

If your ever in OK, visit the former stroud mall, and note how it turned a mall to dust, but the pebbles and rocks in the flower beds outside are still there, in place

on topic, anyone else surprised by the seming lack of vita games?

[quote name='wbc1228']Not really, most people here buying from awh are getting unused dlc.

(the ds+accessories were shrinkwrapped together with a "Like New" sticker on it. yes, I returned it)[/QUOTE]

you don't need to trade it in, just return it for a full refund.

There's nothing wrong with it. He shouldn't return it because he expected something that was in no way whatsoever guaranteed.

[quote name='wbc1228']Not really, most people here buying from awh are getting unused dlc.

(the ds+accessories were shrinkwrapped together with a "Like New" sticker on it. yes, I returned it)[/QUOTE]

Most people don't get unused discs...good sir.

just don't try and return it for a refund because of missing dlc. take the $3 trade in hit and try again.
most people getting dlc are lucky.

AWD just updated with tons of good stuff. Finally got MW3 for like $25 (Was waiting for either that or BF3 to be at that price; needed online game xD), REALLY WANTED SSX for like $20 and MGS:HD Collection for $25, but no cash and those were gone in minutes. D;

[/QUOTE]

I remember when I was young and dating this hot girl. She told me her DLC was unused. I, too, was disappointed when I found out that wasn't the case. Then I realized free nookie was a great deal and I didn't even have to pay for shipping.

AWH deals are like that. Sure, it might be used, you might not get everything you hoped for, but the deal sure is generally worth it.

And, unlike the real world, if you aren't satisfied with an AWH deal you can send it back and try again. :D

[quote name='Lanman']I remember when I was young and dating this hot girl. She told me her DLC was unused. I, too, was disappointed when I found out that wasn't the case. Then I realized free nookie was a great deal and I didn't even have to pay for shipping.

AWH deals are like that. Sure, it might be used, you might not get everything you hoped for, but the deal sure is generally worth it.

And, unlike the real world, if you aren't satisfied with an AWH deal you can send it back and try again. :D[/QUOTE]

:lol::lol::lol:

If you guys spot a good price on a wired Xbox 360 remote before I do I'd appreciate it if you could link it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back