Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RoMee']If you really want that white Vita than wait for it.
Personally, I think you should just grab a used Vita for $162, than get a 16GB memory card and a game of your choice or ore-order Assassin's Creed.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. You're right, that's why I'll do. Thanks for helping me out!

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Question for those of you who have gotten AWD Vitas: I'm currently saving up for one, but I'm also thinking if I should just wait for the AC bundle. What do you guys think?[/QUOTE]
Well AC:L is a real value of around $35, and the 4GB card is worth about $12 (just estimates). So that's about $203 for a white Vita. I'd say if you're interested in white it would be a decent buy and it's possible that it could resell quite well if they don't end up releasing a white standalone.

Personally though I usually just want shit as good and cheap as I can get it. So if you get one of these $163 Vitas + look for a deal on a memory card, you could probably get a Vita + 16GB card for about $200 total. If you're not going to download digitally you can get away with an 8GB card and pay about $185 total.

Orrr, if you want to wait til Black Friday, there could be a deal that beats any of this.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Well AC:L is a real value of around $35, and the 4GB card is worth about $12 (just estimates). So that's about $203 for a white Vita. I'd say if you're interested in white it would be a decent buy and it's possible that it could resell quite well if they don't end up releasing a white standalone.

Personally though I usually just want shit as good and cheap as I can get it. So if you get one of these $163 Vitas + look for a deal on a memory card, you could probably get a Vita + 16GB card for about $200 total. If you're not going to download digitally you can get away with an 8GB card and pay about $185 total.

Orrr, if you want to wait til Black Friday, there could be a deal that beats any of this.[/QUOTE]

These are all things I played out in my head, I just wanted some fellow CAG opinions on the matter. Thanks a lot!

I've seen so many people have great luck buying "good" condition vita's (some say it's even close to perfect), that it's making me wonder if it's even worth paying up to 30 extra dollars for a "like new" system.

[quote name='Nesmaster75']I've seen so many people have great luck buying "good" condition vita's (some say it's even close to perfect), that it's making me wonder if it's even worth paying up to 30 extra dollars for a "like new" system.[/QUOTE]
mine was in good cont. some jerk deleted my post but mine woeks fine i ordereded good cont.

FWIW, out of 4 items I have purchased from AWD:

3 were "Very Good"
- 1. PS3 Move Bundle (purchased 3/2011) outside flap came unglued. Tape was placed on it to keep it from being loose. System and everything inside was brand new.
- 2. PS3 Uncharted Bundle (purchased 4/2012) outside flap unglued. See above, pretty much the same thing.
- 3. PS3 320 GB System (purchased 4/2012) I ordered for a friend came repackaged without original box. They repackaged it with a Move bundle. Likely just my friend's lucky day.

1 was "Like New"
- 1. PS Vita 3G/Wi-Fi (purchased 4/2012) came with a box beat to hell, but the system inside was flawless. 3G AT&T service was already setup so the SIM card I was given was locked, but I didn't care since I was planning on using it with Wi-Fi anyway.

The Very Good condition PS3's that I ordered were likely just plain luck with the flap ordeal, but YMMV. Over the years I've seen people state that Like New items come in pretty bad shape in comparison, so take that however you wish. Pretty much luck of the draw.

Thanks for the information guys!

And HydroX, if the SIM card is locked, is there any way that could be altered in the future if I ever decide to use the 3G portion of the device?

[quote name='Nesmaster75']I've seen so many people have great luck buying "good" condition vita's (some say it's even close to perfect), that it's making me wonder if it's even worth paying up to 30 extra dollars for a "like new" system.[/QUOTE]
Nobody should be too scared to order these. I've ordered a couple PS3s, a 360, and now a Vita. I think all were "good" except the Xbox may have been "very good". I still use all of these systems. One of the PS3s I got was manufactured about 4 months before I got it.

Regardless if you're not happy with it, it's very easy to just send it back. If you disagree with the condition I'm almost positive you can just state the reason and have Amazon pay the return shipping. For example if the "good" Vita I ordered had a dead line of pixels or if I find out the rear touchpad doesn't work, I'm going to send it back as either of those things would make the system not qualify as "good" imo. Just make sure you state the reason you're returning. So far I haven't had to return anything to AWD as far as I can remember and I'm usually pleasantly surprised with how everything comes.

From my personal experience it's basically Like new = Like New, Very Good = opened with probably messed up packaging but the item itself is quite possibly just like new, good = Used and might come in generic packaging or could be missing some minor part but the main item itself is fine, and acceptable is just that; It's definitely got some overall minor flaws but hey it works. Also their CS is usually amazing and will help you out if you need.

TL;DR Yeah if you're not a huge stickler it's ok to buy a "good" condition item and save yourself some cash over a "like new" item from AWD.

Looks like someone finally ordered the HORI Soul Calibur V ps3 stick used-good for $64.99 tonight. Anyway, my HORI soul calibuf used like new ($74.99) came in today. Was in mint condition with a little wear and tear on the box from someone opening it.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Missed the Vitas. Shit man, is there a trick to this? You know, besides stalking AWD? Goddamn it![/QUOTE]

It's really not that difficult they pop up all the time

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Missed the Vitas. Shit man, is there a trick to this? You know, besides stalking AWD? Goddamn it![/QUOTE]

It's like everybody in here has Stockholm Syndrome for the Vita.

No hate, I just think it is funny. I have no desire to get one at all. But every once in a while I go 'Oh, $160... that's not bad..." Snap out of it!

[quote name='blinknot4']It's like everybody in here has Stockholm Syndrome for the Vita.

No hate, I just think it is funny. I have no desire to get one at all. But every once in a while I go 'Oh, $160... that's not bad..." Snap out of it![/QUOTE]

Hah. I just don't wanna pay MSRP for it. It's not the CAG thing to do, you know? I really want one though.

[quote name='ShockandAww']I have no idea actually. I'm hoping mine comes sealed and if so I'll just sell it. If not I'll try the key myself and just send it back if it's already used.

Anyone order computer games from AWD? How does this work? I mean with a console game it's usually just an online pass or some DLC but with a PC game if the key is used isn't your purchase pretty much pointless?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='urmomlikesme']I bought a used liked new standard diablo III...is the code that comes with the game still valid if it's been used? I'm pretty new to pc gaming and most of my games I've bought off steam.[/QUOTE]

My Amazon Warehouse copy arrived and the code had been used. At least I'm able to return it for a full refund.

[quote name='URABAHN']My Amazon Warehouse copy arrived and the code had been used. At least I'm able to return it for a full refund.[/QUOTE]

I am shocked Amazon is still selling these. With the loss they take on every copy they have to ship back and forth, not to mention what they paid to the original seller for a worthless copy, you'd figure they would've eliminated it from AWD by now.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Dude, if you're willing to buy a wifi Vita for $187, then there are a bunch of First edition bundle for $199 waiting to be grabbed. $12 more for 4gb memory card, a case, and a game.[/QUOTE]

But the wifi Vitas have been going for less than that. Those are the ones I keep missing!

[quote name='ooga']I am shocked Amazon is still selling these. With the loss they take on every copy they have to ship back and forth, not to mention what they paid to the original seller for a worthless copy, you'd figure they would've eliminated it from AWD by now.[/QUOTE]

They don't buy pc games from people.

The pc games they have in their warehouse are damaged items from storage/transport or returns of NEW pc games. It's the unscrupulous bastards who open the box, use the code, then reseal it that are to blame.

Plus, amazon doesn't pay for shipping.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']But the wifi Vitas have been going for less than that. Those are the ones I keep missing![/QUOTE]
yea, okay. I thought you wouldn't mind paying $187 for a vita, then the FEB would be an option for you.

I use an Android app called Warehouse Deals Tracker. You basically just set the amazon product page and the price point and it notifies you when it dips below. Easy enough.

[quote name='confoosious']

Plus, amazon doesn't pay for shipping.[/QUOTE]

Huh? If you buy something from AWD that is eligible for prime or SSS then return it because it doesn't work, then Amazon definitely pays shipping both to and from your house.

[quote name='Nesmaster75']Thanks for the information guys!

And HydroX, if the SIM card is locked, is there any way that could be altered in the future if I ever decide to use the 3G portion of the device?[/QUOTE]

I don't know too much about it, but I would assume that a call to customer service would fix the issue ... Or you could just get a new SIM card.

[quote name='ooga']Huh? If you buy something from AWD that is eligible for prime or SSS then return it because it doesn't work, then Amazon definitely pays shipping both to and from your house.[/QUOTE]

It's a flat rate between Amazon, and their carriers.

Lets say AMZ pays $10M to each of it's carriers annually.
UPS, USPS, OnTrac, That other one I can't remember.

What they pay annually covers them for the entire year they don't pay anything for shipping and can't print as many labels as they want. It won't cost them anything.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']It's a flat rate between Amazon, and their carriers.

Lets say AMZ pays $10M to each of it's carriers annually.
UPS, USPS, OnTrac, That other one I can't remember. [/QUOTE]

Prestige?

My $162.49 used-good wifi Vita came in today too.

No scratches or anything, just 1 meager water bubble or something rather that isn't too noticeable unless hit by really bright colors (white or close to). Gotta get used to touchscreen menu, and I'd like to try the back touchpad but don't know what to use it on that's not a game I have to download since I don't have memory card yet and no physical games to test it with.

Ordered 32gb for $80 or so on Amazon, wracking my total up to $240~, so I think I did pretty good.

[quote name='Sairou']My $162.49 used-good wifi Vita came in today too.

No scratches or anything, just 1 meager water bubble or something rather that isn't too noticeable unless hit by really bright colors (white or close to). Gotta get used to touchscreen menu, and I'd like to try the back touchpad but don't know what to use it on that's not a game I have to download since I don't have memory card yet and no physical games to test it with.

Ordered 32gb for $80 or so on Amazon, wracking my total up to $240~, so I think I did pretty good.[/QUOTE]
A water bubble? You're sure it's not an air bubble from a screen protector? Or a dead pixel if it's on the screen? Yeah other than that I have the same problem until Monday when I get some memory for it.

[quote name='Sairou']My $162.49 used-good wifi Vita came in today too.

Ordered 32gb for $80 or so on Amazon, wracking my total up to $240~, so I think I did pretty good.[/QUOTE]

Didnt it come pre loaded with "Welcome Park"? Mine did.

You can test out the Vita features there but I'm not sure if something for the backpad is available.

[quote name='ShockandAww']
Nobody should be too scared to order these. I've ordered a couple PS3s, a 360, and now a Vita. I think all were "good" except the Xbox may have been "very good". I still use all of these systems. One of the PS3s I got was manufactured about 4 months before I got it.

Regardless if you're not happy with it, it's very easy to just send it back. If you disagree with the condition I'm almost positive you can just state the reason and have Amazon pay the return shipping. For example if the "good" Vita I ordered had a dead line of pixels or if I find out the rear touchpad doesn't work, I'm going to send it back as either of those things would make the system not qualify as "good" imo. Just make sure you state the reason you're returning. So far I haven't had to return anything to AWD as far as I can remember and I'm usually pleasantly surprised with how everything comes.

From my personal experience it's basically Like new = Like New, Very Good = opened with probably messed up packaging but the item itself is quite possibly just like new, good = Used and might come in generic packaging or could be missing some minor part but the main item itself is fine, and acceptable is just that; It's definitely got some overall minor flaws but hey it works. Also their CS is usually amazing and will help you out if you need.

TL;DR Yeah if you're not a huge stickler it's ok to buy a "good" condition item and save yourself some cash over a "like new" item from AWD.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for your detailed response, ShockandAww. I'll put that 30 extra dollars towards a game or something then.

[quote name='ral1121']Didnt it come pre loaded with "Welcome Park"? Mine did.

You can test out the Vita features there but I'm not sure if something for the backpad is available.[/QUOTE]

There is one in Digit chase Level 3. I believer it involves shooting droplets through hoops/rings in consecutive order.

[quote name='Lopros']http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B003O6EATE/sr=/qid=/ref=olp_tab_collectible?ie=UTF8&colid=&coliid=&condition=collectible&me=&qid=&seller=&sr=Just listed my Wifi Vita on Amazon. Collectible - Like New - $375.00 + 3.99 shipping. Comes with: 32 gb memory card, Black Hori Case, & four games (Unit 13, Lumines, Resistance Burning Skies, & Ridge Racer)[/QUOTE]

This is a hard decision.
Should I buy this or buy 2 "good" Vita from AWD for $162 each and still save $50

what to do...........

[quote name='Markew001']I use an Android app called Warehouse Deals Tracker. You basically just set the amazon product page and the price point and it notifies you when it dips below. Easy enough.[/QUOTE]

Good tip, I just snatched that up. Hope it's worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back