Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tlwizard']The listing says full playable game included. I know with Diablo you have to have a code to play the game, not just the disc. Is there a way to check the validity of the code without actually redeeming it?[/QUOTE]
I have no idea actually. I'm hoping mine comes sealed and if so I'll just sell it. If not I'll try the key myself and just send it back if it's already used.

Anyone order computer games from AWD? How does this work? I mean with a console game it's usually just an online pass or some DLC but with a PC game if the key is used isn't your purchase pretty much pointless?

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Considering how this thread is going heres a good deal for all.[/QUOTE]

Wrong item

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001G7QVDG/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1341358730&sr=8-1

[quote name='kulsechsky']He called to tell them the vita is back in stock. How is that nagging? Perhaps you should get the whole story before jumping on people. Instead of just "dropping it" because you realize you were wrong, how about stopping this kind of behavior?

There is no problem with pointing out when people act like brats (seems to happen A LOT on this forum). Just don't be so quick to judge.[/QUOTE]

I understand what youre saying but i did drop it you brought it back up and called me an idiot lol. Also i think ur the one that misread his post because the vita didn go back in stock when he talked to them.

[quote name='kouleefoh']I understand what youre saying but i did drop it you brought it back up and called me an idiot lol. Also i think ur the one that misread his post because the vita didn go back in stock when he talked to them.[/QUOTE]
Everyone ignore each other that will fix all this clutter... :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

[quote name='edson13']Dragons dogma XB-35 PS-38
Batman GOY ps3-30[/QUOTE]
Thanks grabbed Batman AC GOTY. Already have it for Xbox but thinking of selling the Xbox. That case still makes me want to puke. I can't believe they did that lol

Edit: still one left

And yeah poster below me that's exactly what I thought. Figured it was someone playing off of the Arkham City goty cover which was bad enough. Talk about not judging a book by it's cover...

[quote name='ShockandAww']Thanks grabbed Batman AC GOTY. Already have it for Xbox but thinking of selling the Xbox. That case still makes me want to puke. I can't believe they did that lol[/QUOTE]

I really thought it was a joke picture when I first saw the box art but nope, it was released that way haha.

I might jump on a 360 copy if one pops up though.

I cant wait til a mod gets in here. Cut this crap out.

Has anyone seen a decently priced Metal Gear Solid 4? The cheapest I've seen was a good for $14.99...but Gamestop has it for less than $10.

[quote name='captaintek3304']I cant wait til a mod gets in here. Cut this crap out.

Has anyone seen a decently priced Metal Gear Solid 4? The cheapest I've seen was a good for $14.99...but Gamestop has it for less than $10.[/QUOTE]

Like new copy is listed for $13.93 right now so not much of a significant drop.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Anyone see Spiderman on AWD yet? Just saw the movie (Really Good) and would love to play a opened world game.[/QUOTE]
play web of shadows, best spider man game since the self titled on xbox.

i'm going to wait till amazing is 9.99 before i bite on it.

[quote name='Play3rtwo']play web of shadows, best spider man game since the self titled on xbox.

i'm going to wait till amazing is 9.99 before i bite on it.[/QUOTE]
was boring doing side missions. To much same stuff over and over...

Nice new thread
banner.png

[quote name='Play3rtwo']play web of shadows, best spider man game since the self titled on xbox.

i'm going to wait till amazing is 9.99 before i bite on it.[/QUOTE]

Not what I asked for. Ive played every spidey game there is to date. Im obviously asking for The Amazing Spiderman.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Not what I asked for. Ive played every spidey game there is to date. Im obviously asking for The Amazing Spiderman.[/QUOTE]

u kno what... stop being so ominous towards him.he was only offering a game if u dont lke dont insult thats like if guest come over ur house or u go over there and they offer u ameal and ur rude and cdall them names becus u just ate.. just politely say no "no thanks u" and move on wit it w/o being nasty, vicious, evil, ominous, $$$$ardly, etc.

back on topic (dont respond further 2 the first portion of my response cus its end of convo), my vita hasnt shipp[ed yet but i might order someting else in the meantime.if lego batman comes back in sotck i will buy it cus its the best price so far.

[quote name='namispep']u kno what... stop being so ominous towards him.he was only offering a game if u dont lke dont insult thats like if guest come over ur house or u go over there and they offer u ameal and ur rude and cdall them names becus u just ate.. just politely say no "no thanks u" and move on wit it w/o being nasty, vicious, evil, ominous, $$$$ardly, etc.

back on topic (dont respond further 2 the first portion of my response cus its end of convo), my vita hasnt shipp[ed yet but i might order someting else in the meantime.if lego batman comes back in sotck i will buy it cus its the best price so far.[/QUOTE]

? How did we get from spiderman to meals?

Anyways, Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Value Bundle at $258-

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list..._used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

[quote name='namispep']u kno what... stop being so ominous towards him.he was only offering a game if u dont lke dont insult thats like if guest come over ur house or u go over there and they offer u ameal and ur rude and cdall them names becus u just ate.. just politely say no "no thanks u" and move on wit it w/o being nasty, vicious, evil, ominous, $$$$ardly, etc.

back on topic (dont respond further 2 the first portion of my response cus its end of convo), my vita hasnt shipp[ed yet but i might order someting else in the meantime.if lego batman comes back in sotck i will buy it cus its the best price so far.[/QUOTE]

That is very vicious and hurtful

You're such a mean person.

[quote name='antlp89']Mortal Kombat - $15 (360)

[/QUOTE]

good pruiec but u might as well jus buy the game of the yaer edt it dont need an online passa nd it has all the xtras its a better valu overall.

[quote name='namispep']good pruiec but u might as well jus buy the game of the yaer edt it dont need an online passa nd it has all the xtras its a better valu overall.[/QUOTE]

That is quite a savings, but alas you might as well purchase the game of the year edition. It doesn't require an online pass. It also comes with all the extras, thus being a better value overall.

[quote name='namispep']good pruiec but u might as well jus buy the game of the yaer edt it dont need an online passa nd it has all the xtras its a better valu overall.[/QUOTE]

ahahaha...ahaHHAAHAHAHA

I love this guy.

[quote name='antlp89']Sly Collection - $17

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list..._used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ[/QUOTE]

Very tempted to pick that up but honestly I havn't picked up a used game from Amazon in a while. I dont know if its just me or if you guys find a way around it but I hate...HATE the stickers they put on the cases. I try to get them off and half the time parts of the sticker stay on, other times ill get the sticker off but it leaves behind a sticky mess on the case.

[quote name='xcefkevin']Very tempted to pick that up but honestly I havn't picked up a used game from Amazon in a while. I dont know if its just me or if you guys find a way around it but I hate...HATE the stickers they put on the cases. I try to get them off and half the time parts of the sticker stay on, other times ill get the sticker off but it leaves behind a sticky mess on the case.[/QUOTE]

Try WD40 on the residue.

[quote name='xcefkevin']Very tempted to pick that up but honestly I havn't picked up a used game from Amazon in a while. I dont know if its just me or if you guys find a way around it but I hate...HATE the stickers they put on the cases. I try to get them off and half the time parts of the sticker stay on, other times ill get the sticker off but it leaves behind a sticky mess on the case.[/QUOTE]

Goof-off is your friend. You can find it at any big box hardware store.

u spk englsh gd

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back