Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tribalnoise']does it have to be the same condition (i.e. "good" or "like new")?[/QUOTE]

Stole my question but thanks for asking it lol

[quote name='linkbear']Received my VG Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition today. I ordered it for the Xbox, but I received the PS3 edition. More annoying than anything since I can't swap it out and have to do return.[/QUOTE]
Damn, that sux

I just received my ME3 CE Like New, in decent condition but all DLC was used, sad day it was today...

Anyone know where I can get DLC for cheap?

[quote name='Be3fJerky']Damn, that sux

I just received my ME3 CE Like New, in decent condition but all DLC was used, sad day it was today...

Anyone know where I can get DLC for cheap?[/QUOTE]

i believe someone on the trading forum is selling it for $3 in the form of paypal or amazon payment, but it is for the ps3 version

[quote name='woymfsu03']I had ordered a PlayStation Vita WiFi from Amazon Warehouse Deals for $162.00 on Friday and received an email late last night that my order was cancelled.

"Hello,

Due to a lack of availability, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:

"PlayStation Vita - WiFi"

We've canceled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience. If you see a charge for the canceled item, we will refund you within 1-2 business days.

If you are still interested in purchasing this item, it may be available from other sellers. Please visit the detail page for this item below:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003O6EATE

If you took advantage of a promotional offer when placing this order, this cancellation may affect your order's eligibility for that offer. If this is the case, please contact customer service:

http://www.amazon.com/contact-us

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department
http://www.amazon.com
==============================
Check your order and more: http://www.amazon.com/your-account

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message."

Has anyone else had this happen?[/QUOTE]

I would ask them to sell me a NEW One for the price of used... never know it might happen.. I know it did for me when my GOOD 194 system came missing the memory card and charger they sent me a 3G brand new for 194

[quote name='slidecage']I would ask them to sell me a NEW One for the price of used... never know it might happen.. I know it did for me when my GOOD 194 system came missing the memory card and charger they sent me a 3G brand new for 194[/QUOTE]

But you didn't ask for it I'm assuming. If he does ask for it and they comply, that is just taking advantage of Customer Service and might be grounds for banning his account in the future.

[quote name='slidecage']I would ask them to sell me a NEW One for the price of used... never know it might happen.. I know it did for me when my GOOD 194 system came missing the memory card and charger they sent me a 3G brand new for 194[/QUOTE]

I did talk with their support and ended up getting a $55 promotional credit added to my account. The Vita I ordered was in stock when I ordered it, however the next day they changed it to "will not receive until July 7" with a delivery date of July 10, and then received an email late last night that it was cancelled completely.

The bad thing is that after I had placed my order they had 2 more go up with with of them being "in stock on July 2". So I ordered first and was the one that didn't get one basically.

But I will give the Amazon support credit they do take care of you in these types of circumstances.

[quote name='woymfsu03']I did talk with their support and ended up getting a $55 promotional credit added to my account. The Vita I ordered was in stock when I ordered it, however the next day they changed it to "will not receive until July 7" with a delivery date of July 10, and then received an email late last night that it was cancelled completely.

The bad thing is that after I had placed my order they had 2 more go up with with of them being "in stock on July 2". So I ordered first and was the one that didn't get one basically.

But I will give the Amazon support credit they do take care of you in these types of circumstances.[/QUOTE]

Promo or gift credit?

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Promo or gift credit?[/QUOTE]

Promotional credit, so it can only be used on items shipped and sold from Amazon.com

[quote name='kouleefoh']Why the f*ck would they give you $55 promo credit? Ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

how do they stay in business? i agree, ridiculous...

[quote name='havuk']how do they stay in business? i agree, ridiculous...[/QUOTE]

It's called customer satisfaction. They stand to make a lot more money with me as a customer than not. If you satisfy the customer, said customer will then continue to buy from their site and spread the word about how great their customer service is. Which in turn means more business.

[quote name='havuk']how do they stay in business? i agree, ridiculous...[/QUOTE]
Can't tell if ur being sarcastic or not, my point was just that he didn't deserve the credit

[quote name='woymfsu03']It's called customer satisfaction. They stand to make a lot more money with me as a customer than not. If you satisfy the customer, said customer will then continue to buy from their site and spread the word about how great their customer service is. Which in turn means more business.[/QUOTE]
You're right, they do have great customer satisfaction. My comment was not a complaint toward them but you. In my opinion you didn't deserve any compensation. But hey, if you wanna flex your "customer satisfaction" muscle or use up your kudos point with amazon on this, then go ahead. It was a great gesture from them to give you any credit at all. I wouldn't wish anyone to be banned but if someone was banned for repeatedly doing this, I'd say it was justified.

I'm not trying to start a "moral" discussion, just wanted to explain my comment. It's all good.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Can't tell if ur being sarcastic or not, my point was just that he didn't deserve the credit

You're right, they do have great customer satisfaction. My comment was not a complaint toward them but you. In my opinion you didn't deserve any compensation. But hey, if you wanna flex your "customer satisfaction" muscle or use up your kudos point with amazon on this, then go ahead. It was a great gesture from them to give you any credit at all. I wouldn't wish anyone to be banned but if someone was banned for repeatedly doing this, I'd say it was justified.

I'm not trying to start a "moral" discussion, just wanted to explain my comment. It's all good.[/QUOTE]

Why are you complaining toward me? You don't know me or the entire situation. As for your opinion, I respect it. As for "flexing my customer satisfaction muscles"...actually I didn't ask for the credit it was offered to me. I simply wanted to know how an item that was in stock when ordered, to not in stock until July 7, to not going to be in stock happens. In my opinion...I don't think they are going to ban me for asking a question and then they offer the compensation. Again this is only an opinion.

[quote name='woymfsu03']Why are you complaining toward me? You don't know me or the entire situation. As for your opinion, I respect it. As for "flexing my customer satisfaction muscles"...actually I didn't ask for the credit it was offered to me. I simply wanted to know how an item that was in stock when ordered, to not in stock until July 7, to not going to be in stock happens. In my opinion...I don't think they are going to ban me for asking a question and then they offer the compensation. Again this is only an opinion.[/QUOTE]
yea they won't ban you, not for this one time. Like I said, i think it's just a good gesture from them. "Good" wifi vitas do pop up quite often so you'll find it again, but I'd suggest to use the credit on a new one if they have a sale rather than buy used.

[quote name='kouleefoh']yea they won't ban you, not for this one time. Like I said, i think it's just a good gesture from them. "Good" wifi vitas do pop up quite often so you'll find it again, but I'd suggest to use the credit on a new one if they have a sale rather than buy used.[/QUOTE]

This is slightly off topic but I'm hoping Amazon will actually match the Gamestop's Gamestock promo of a $50 gift card with the purchase of a Vita starting on the 4th...They did price match the Navigational Controller from last week so I picked up one of those.

[quote name='woymfsu03']Why are you complaining toward me? You don't know me or the entire situation. As for your opinion, I respect it. As for "flexing my customer satisfaction muscles"...actually I didn't ask for the credit it was offered to me. I simply wanted to know how an item that was in stock when ordered, to not in stock until July 7, to not going to be in stock happens. In my opinion...I don't think they are going to ban me for asking a question and then they offer the compensation. Again this is only an opinion.[/QUOTE]
tip ignore trolls to bad this forum getting as bad as gamefaqs...

Has Naruto Generations shown up at all? Or what's the cheapest you've guys seen it? Cheapest I have seen is 43 new.

The listing says full playable game included. I know with Diablo you have to have a code to play the game, not just the disc. Is there a way to check the validity of the code without actually redeeming it?

[quote name='ShockandAww']Theres 5 of them. Hurry up and buy them or I'm buying more.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tlwizard']The listing says full playable game included. I know with Diablo you have to have a code to play the game, not just the disc. Is there a way to check the validity of the code without actually redeeming it?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely! Just send it to me and I will tell you if its valid.

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']Absolutely! Just send it to me and I will tell you if its valid.[/QUOTE]:) Is there any other way I can do it on my own? I know there are ways with the 360 and PS3, but not sure if there is a redeem and then a cancel or confirm option on battle.net. Anyone know or remember?

[quote name='woymfsu03']This is slightly off topic but I'm hoping Amazon will actually match the Gamestop's Gamestock promo of a $50 gift card with the purchase of a Vita starting on the 4th...They did price match the Navigational Controller from last week so I picked up one of those.[/QUOTE]

FYI, wifi vita is back in stock (Like New) $187.49

[quote name='woymfsu03']I did talk with their support and ended up getting a $55 promotional credit added to my account. The Vita I ordered was in stock when I ordered it, however the next day they changed it to "will not receive until July 7" with a delivery date of July 10, and then received an email late last night that it was cancelled completely.

But I will give the Amazon support credit they do take care of you in these types of circumstances.[/QUOTE]

i had the final fantasy music game for the 3ds ordered months ago with a release day delivery ... got an email monday It will not come till JULY 9 since they dont have enough stock... funny thing is i cancelled and then this morning (around 2am) i get an email saying they had enough stock so it would of came today.... but i already cancelled im told to reorder the item and put the pre order item in the same order and they will wave the PRE ORDER PRICE ITEM.... if the pre order item was a pre order item how the hell do i go in ordering the item? (the stylus)

Im getting sick of amazon lately.. i had another game order that i placed back on june 30 said SHIPPING SOON last night and today i get an email saying O We Miscounted how many we had in stock your order has been Delayed for 1 to 2 months

[quote name='slidecage']Im getting sick of amazon lately.. i had another game order that i placed back on june 30 said SHIPPING SOON last night and today i get an email saying O We Miscounted how many we had in stock your order has been Delayed for 1 to 2 months[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should have ordered Pokemon Conquest sooner, rather than 2 weeks after release?

Just guessing on the game.

[quote name='elessar123']Maybe you should have ordered Pokemon Conquest sooner, rather than 2 weeks after release?

Just guessing on the game.
[/QUOTE]

no it was thinksmart chess for kids ...

I doubt the game ever comes out now cause there is like 8 release dates going back from last nov 2011 till mid aug 2012

and what is up with pokemon conquest... that game is insane to find though i did get a copy the first day it came out got it for 20 bucks doing the best buy promo.... played it for 15 hours DUMPPED it for 33 shipped......

Just picked up another copy (last copy) at meijers ) and might try to flip it since they are getting 40 to 50 sealed :)

fun game but i wait till the hype dies down before having my own copy

just ordered a vita... it is used but i hope it works fine and i dont get ripped off. this is my second time ordering from warehouse deals. the first time itwas crackdown for a few bucks on the 360.

Ignore the idiot. He sounds jealous to me. You didnt do anything wrong.

[quote name='kulsechsky']Ignore the idiot. He sounds jealous to me. You didnt do anything wrong.[/QUOTE]
The guy nagged on Amazon just so they gave him credit for cancelling an order and I'm the idiot? :applause:
Not even sure why you would egg on a comment that he and I already settled with.

[quote name='kouleefoh']The guy nagged on Amazon just so they gave him credit for cancelling an order and I'm the idiot? :applause:
Not even sure why you would egg on a comment that he and I already settled with.[/QUOTE]

is there not a theory, that amazon would ban ppl as well if they find a trend of abuse?

[quote name='kouleefoh']The guy nagged on Amazon just so they gave him credit for cancelling an order and I'm the idiot? :applause:
Not even sure why you would egg on a comment that he and I already settled with.[/QUOTE]

until u open a store & have customers stop telling amazon how 2 run theirs and their customers how 2 behave.

Lol why do people keep jumping in? I never said how Amazon should run their business. I dont have a store but i do sell stuff on craigslist haha

He called to tell them the vita is back in stock. How is that nagging? Perhaps you should get the whole story before jumping on people. Instead of just "dropping it" because you realize you were wrong, how about stopping this kind of behavior?

There is no problem with pointing out when people act like brats (seems to happen A LOT on this forum). Just don't be so quick to judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back