Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sylveranking']Which is funny because the only thing I want is the statue, couldn't care less about the rest.[/QUOTE]

Haha, I wouldn't be opposed to getting it and selling the statue cheap. I'm only worried about getting duped on the DLC.

[quote name='sylveranking']Which is funny because the only thing I want is the statue, couldn't care less about the rest.[/QUOTE]

AWHHH SHIT.

I think you guys should go halfsies. :bouncy::lol:

Also you can check if DLC has been used on xbox without actually using the dlc.

The D3 I got for $42 came in. Code was unused which was great. The box was a little damaged on the the edges, but it did seem it was opened before. Anyway, I think I got a good deal.

[quote name='brauma']Anyone know if Riddick Dark Athena has any DLC in the box? I kinda want to pick it up.[/QUOTE]

I don't know that there was any DLC at all for that game. Also, if you haven't played it before it's a fantastic game...well Butcher Bay is, AoDA is alright.

[quote name='plus1zero']I don't know that there was any DLC at all for that game. Also, if you haven't played it before it's a fantastic game...well Butcher Bay is, AoDA is alright.[/QUOTE]

That's why I was asking, I wanted to play Butcher Bay again, but if it was a DLC insert, I wasn't going to purchase Dark Athena used.

[quote name='brauma']That's why I was asking, I wanted to play Butcher Bay again, but if it was a DLC insert, I wasn't going to purchase Dark Athena used.[/QUOTE]

I remember playing it on the ps3 awhile ago and you have the option to choose either game at the beginning, but double-check on youtube just in case I've grown senile.

I found a ps vita on criagslist for 140. Hopefully I don't get killed. What should I look for and how can I quickly test the touch screen?

[quote name='Rumors']I found a ps vita on criagslist for 140. Hopefully I don't get killed. What should I look for and how can I quickly test the touch screen?[/QUOTE]

test with the welcome park app...comes with all vitas.

[quote name='Rumors']I found a ps vita on criagslist for 140. Hopefully I don't get killed. What should I look for and how can I quickly test the touch screen?[/QUOTE]

you're probably gonna get stabbed, but its alright. do it at a starbucks.

You better update on this. Did you get it? Was it everything you hoped for? Did you get stabbed or were any sexual favors involved??

[quote name='eres']like new:
raymen origin with artbook ps3 29$ http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00503NANQ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ
also 30$ new for 360
game goes for nothing but worth it to me for the artbook

and mass effect 3 collector's edition for 30$
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0050SY06W/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ[/QUOTE]
Normal Mass Effect 3 trades in for $23 right now. That seems worth it to upgrade to the collectors edition. I wonder if this would last the week or so until I would get the credit.

[quote name='ShockandAww']You better update on this. Did you get it? Was it everything you hoped for? Did you get stabbed or were any sexual favors involved??[/QUOTE]

I wound up not going because I had to meet the person North of where I live and the traffic was gridlocked because of all the people who come down from the city to go to the beach were heading home. And I really wasn't digging the idea of meeting at night

[quote name='Rumors']I wound up not going because I had to meet the person North of where I live and the traffic was gridlocked because of all the people who come down from the city to go to the beach were heading home. And I really wasn't digging the idea of meeting at night[/QUOTE]

I don't know... the guy only seemed a little rapey.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']I don't know... the guy only seemed a little rapey.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't so worried about it. I've made several deals via craigslist with no problem in the past

I don't know how or why Craiglist gets such a bad rep. I know some of you are joking, but still. I have sold at least 100 different items in CL and have had zero issues. Even some consoles I sold that people met me at my house and so far I haven't gotten robbed/stabbed/raped/or decapitated in a satanic ritual. Maybe college towns CLs aren't full of rapists/serial killers.

[quote name='sylveranking']I don't know how or why Craiglist gets such a bad rep. I know some of you are joking, but still. I have sold at least 100 different items in CL and have had zero issues. Even some consoles I sold that people met me at my house and so far I haven't gotten robbed/stabbed/raped/or decapitated in a satanic ritual. Maybe college towns CLs aren't full of rapists/serial killers.[/QUOTE]

twist ending, sylveranking is the rapist/serial killer for his area.

Grabbed a "good" Vita WiFi for $162.49 (I stupidly cancelled the one I ordered the other day) but the description scares me. Will just return it if it's too bad.

...Item may come repackaged. Front of housing has minor cosmetic imperfection. Minor cosmetic imperfection on top or sides of item. Minor cosmetic imperfection on bottom or back of item. Screen has minor cosmetic imperfection

I'm hoping there isnt actually that many scuffs and scratches on it.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Grabbed a "good" Vita WiFi for $162.49 (I stupidly cancelled the one I ordered the other day) but the description scares me. Will just return it if it's too bad.

...Item may come repackaged. Front of housing has minor cosmetic imperfection. Minor cosmetic imperfection on top or sides of item. Minor cosmetic imperfection on bottom or back of item. Screen has minor cosmetic imperfection

I'm hoping there isnt actually that many scuffs and scratches on it.[/QUOTE]
That's almost exactly what the one I ordered had for its description, and I still don't understand why considering how pristine/"Like New" the system was (the box just had its plastic seals broken). The best you can hope for is that the "housing" and "item" referred to is just the box and not the Vita itself.

[quote name='Vigilante']That's almost exactly what the one I ordered had for its description, and I still don't understand why considering how pristine/"Like New" the system was (the box just had its plastic seals broken). The best you can hope for is that the "housing" and "item" referred to is just the box and not the Vita itself.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I remembered reading here about someones "good" Vita came in great shape so I'm really hoping this one does. I've been literally looking for a Vita here, on AWD, and on ebay for hours now. This isn't healthy.

Now to look for a good price on a memory card...fucking Sony..

Edit 2: Wow it had said it would be in stock on the 7th. I look at my order and it shows shipping soon with a July 5th delivery. Something is about to go very wrong. Nothing ever works out this well for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ShockandAww']Yeah I remembered reading here about someones "good" Vita came in great shape so I'm really hoping this one does. I've been literally looking for a Vita here, on AWD, and on ebay for hours now. This isn't healthy.

Edit 2: Wow it had said it would be in stock on the 7th. I look at my order and it shows shipping soon with a July 5th delivery. Something is about to go very wrong. Nothing ever works out this well for me.[/QUOTE]

I remember doing all of this before I bought my Vita. Wasted so much unnecessary time because I couldn't make up my mind. Good luck with yours. :)

I know this may not relate to anything to amazon warehouse deals but I've been wondering if I can upgrade my 120gb playstation 3 slim to a 1tb? Y'all might be thinking why do I need that much memory, well I'm a ps plus member, I download full games which takes lots of gb and I already used all my memory! After looking at many hard drives, I've come to this one. Please tell me anything I need to know before I spend my money on this!
http://www.amazon.com/Seagate-Momen...=8-5&keywords=1tb+internal+hard+drive+5400rpm

[quote name='ShockandAww']
[/QUOTE]

Same boat as you. I am patiently waiting for a 32 GB to pop up soon, someone manage to nab one not so long ago.

[quote name='jl_rival']I know this may not relate to anything to amazon warehouse deals but I've been wondering if I can upgrade my 120gb playstation 3 slim to a 1tb? Y'all might be thinking why do I need that much memory, well I'm a ps plus member, I download full games which takes lots of gb and I already used all my memory! After looking at many hard drives, I've come to this one. Please tell me anything I need to know before I spend my money on this!
http://www.amazon.com/Seagate-Momen...=8-5&keywords=1tb+internal+hard+drive+5400rpm[/QUOTE]
Seems fine to me, all the customer reviews say it works great as a PS3 drive. Not sure how it compares other drives in terms of price or performance if that's what you were lookin for though, haha.

[quote name='jhill9056']All the Craigslist talk reminded me of this clip from 30 Rock lol.

[/QUOTE]

Lol - that was hilarious. Hadn't seen that before.

[quote name='jl_rival']I know this may not relate to anything to amazon warehouse deals but I've been wondering if I can upgrade my 120gb playstation 3 slim to a 1tb? Y'all might be thinking why do I need that much memory, well I'm a ps plus member, I download full games which takes lots of gb and I already used all my memory! After looking at many hard drives, I've come to this one. Please tell me anything I need to know before I spend my money on this!
http://www.amazon.com/Seagate-Momen...=8-5&keywords=1tb+internal+hard+drive+5400rpm[/QUOTE]
If you haven't done it (swap PS3 harddrives) before, find an online guide. Also, be sure to do 2 things to make your life easier:
1) Get the latest PS3 firmware on a flash drive so you have it ready after putting in the new drive.
2) If at all possible, get an external drive large enough to backup your current drive so you can restore rather than re-download a ton of content. Also, protected saves can be backed up, but can't be copied.

[quote name='Lucian']If you haven't done it (swap PS3 harddrives) before, find an online guide. Also, be sure to do 2 things to make your life easier:
1) Get the latest PS3 firmware on a flash drive so you have it ready after putting in the new drive.
2) If at all possible, get an external drive large enough to backup your current drive so you can restore rather than re-download a ton of content. Also, protected saves can be backed up, but can't be copied.[/QUOTE]

Yea, it's super easy, just time consuming. Updating my 80 gig to a 320gig took half a day, but that's because the back up and reinstall took several hours EACH.

[quote name='slowdive21']Diablo 3 acceptable 35.99.

IDK how you guys post links directly to an item.[/QUOTE]

Just copy and paste the direct url from the used listings page for the item. :)

Received my VG Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition today. I ordered it for the Xbox, but I received the PS3 edition. More annoying than anything since I can't swap it out and have to do return.

I had ordered a PlayStation Vita WiFi from Amazon Warehouse Deals for $162.00 on Friday and received an email late last night that my order was cancelled.

"Hello,

Due to a lack of availability, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:

"PlayStation Vita - WiFi"

We've canceled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience. If you see a charge for the canceled item, we will refund you within 1-2 business days.

If you are still interested in purchasing this item, it may be available from other sellers. Please visit the detail page for this item below:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003O6EATE

If you took advantage of a promotional offer when placing this order, this cancellation may affect your order's eligibility for that offer. If this is the case, please contact customer service:

http://www.amazon.com/contact-us

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department
http://www.amazon.com
==============================
Check your order and more: http://www.amazon.com/your-account

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message."

Has anyone else had this happen?

[quote name='woymfsu03']I had ordered a PlayStation Vita WiFi from Amazon Warehouse Deals for $162.00 on Friday and received an email late last night that my order was cancelled.

"Hello,

Due to a lack of availability, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:

"PlayStation Vita - WiFi"

We've canceled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience. If you see a charge for the canceled item, we will refund you within 1-2 business days.

If you are still interested in purchasing this item, it may be available from other sellers. Please visit the detail page for this item below:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003O6EATE

If you took advantage of a promotional offer when placing this order, this cancellation may affect your order's eligibility for that offer. If this is the case, please contact customer service:

http://www.amazon.com/contact-us

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department
http://www.amazon.com
==============================
Check your order and more: http://www.amazon.com/your-account

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message."

Has anyone else had this happen?[/QUOTE]

When they come back in stock (price doesn't matter) place the order then contact amazon telling them its back in stock and you'd like the item at the same price as before they cancelled your order, they'll adjust it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back