Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
Uncharted PS3 bundle $277
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...erchant&qid=1331671099&sr=1-74&condition=used

edit: haha, this is funny. bet people are lining up to trade these in.

PS3 320GB Uncharted 3 Bundle

browse-icon-ps3._V192599300_.gif
PlayStation 3 Trade-in Value: up to $30.00

[quote name='donniedroc']My :360: Skyrim Like New that I got for $29.99 showed up today. Disc, manual, box, everything was 'like new', but the back of the box clearly states 'Premium Physical Map Inside'. My box only had a manual.

Emailed Amazon, said "this isn't 'like new'". They gave me a refund of $6!!

Skyrim for $24? Yes, please.[/QUOTE]

wow ... :whistle2:k

[quote name='DaShaka']How is this "Diablo style"? It isn't a top down action RPG, are there items to collect or something? I'm somewhat interested now, being a Diablo nut myself.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, dungeon crawler with waves of enemies and a loot 'em up.

[quote name='cleaver']My Vita has been shipping soon since Friday
[youtube]EXtAm7QbwMc[/YouTube][/QUOTE]

mine arrived today! unused AR code and everything looks practically untouched. can't wait til after work to try it out.

the only thing I can see wrong is the box is torn where the flap pulls out like someone couldn't wait and just tore it open.

[quote name='DaShaka']How is this "Diablo style"? It isn't a top down action RPG, are there items to collect or something? I'm somewhat interested now, being a Diablo nut myself.[/QUOTE]

If by Diablo he meant crap, then yes Hunted is "diablo-style."

Hunted is honestly one of the worst games I've played this gen. I only paid $8 for it and I still feel like I got ripped off.

Regarding Hunted:

I was excited for this game. I play basically anything with couch co-op (it's sadly rare these days in good games).

I've played and enjoyed other similarly badly reviewed co-op b-grade titles and enjoyed them.

Hunted just isn't bad enough to be fun because it's bad. It's just not fun to play. Super super boring and repetitive. The enivronments are all dark and samey.

I can't convince anyone to play it with me to finish it... she quit within a few hours and I've rotated in friends but no one lasts long.

Received my "like new" copy of the Darkness II (PS3) today. Except it didnt have the actual game disc inside....ugh, time to contact amazon.

[quote name='whatup5']Received my "like new" copy of the Darkness II (PS3) today. Except it didnt have the actual game disc inside....ugh, time to contact amazon.[/QUOTE]

LOL!!! really or you are just lying to get a freebie

[quote name='HaloSucks']LOL!!! really or you are just lying to get a freebie[/QUOTE]

If he were actually trying to get a freebie, I don't think he'd have to lie about it here, only to Amazon.

I ordered NBA 2k10 a while ago and the game disc was MLB 2k10 so I can imagine it is possible to receive a case with no game inside.

Not AWD, but a Gears of War 360 bundle was listed..with Kinect for $185 from an individual seller. Congrats if a CAG snagged it, but I'm upset I couldn't get it in time.

[quote name='HaloSucks']LOL!!! really or you are just lying to get a freebie[/QUOTE]

Why would they be lying? AWD has been making an increasing number of mistakes lately. I have had a couple of issues recently with games being sent as "Like New" or "Very Good" and not coming with the manual/case, even though the listing states that everything is included. I wouldn't be surprised if an employee stole the copy or it could have just been an honest mistake.

[quote name='NEP']If he were actually trying to get a freebie, I don't think he'd have to lie about it here, only to Amazon.

I ordered NBA 2k10 a while ago and the game disc was MLB 2k10 so I can imagine it is possible to receive a case with no game inside.[/QUOTE]

In 2000 I ordered a VMU for my Dreamcast from Amazon and they shipped an EMPTY box to my place. So anything is possible.

[quote name='KnotInMud12']Not AWD, but a Gears of War 360 bundle was listed..with Kinect for $185 from an individual seller. Congrats if a CAG snagged it, but I'm upset I couldn't get it in time.[/QUOTE]

Right, what seller was this exactly?

Just found a 4GB 360 Kinect Bundle for $195, hopefully it shows up in excellent condition. Hows Kinect? I plan to just sell that if it's not very good, I caved in and bought PS Move and have regretted it ever since.

Last edited by a moderator:
:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect (Used - Good) $194.35

:ps3: PlayStation 3 320GB System (Used - Very Good) $209.99

:ps3: PlayStation 3D display (Used - Very Good) $284.19

:ps3: Jak & Daxter Collection (Used - Very Good) $27.99

:ps3: SSX (Used - Like New) $43.36

:psp: Rayman Origins [vita] (Used - Like New) $29.99

:360: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (Used - Very Good) $37.83

:ps3: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (Used - Very Good) $37.80

:ps3: Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition (Used - Very Good) $85.14

:360: Rage (Used - Very Good) $13.99

:ps3: Rage (Used - Very Good) $13.99

[quote name='DaShaka']Just found a 4GB 360 Connect Bundle for $195, hopefully it shows up in excellent condition. Hows connect? I plan to just sell that if it's not very good, I caved in and bought PS Move and have regretted it ever since.[/QUOTE]

You mean kinect? It works well, if you didnt like the PS Move, you probably wont like the Kinect at all. It's the same as PS Move minus all the controllers (wands/navi).

[quote name='sasukekun']You mean kinect? It works well, if you didnt like the PS Move, you probably wont like the Kinect at all. It's the same as PS Move minus all the controllers (wands/navi).[/QUOTE]

Yeah Kinect sorry, haha. Okay I'll probably just sell it then. Making the 4GB slim under $150 hopefully.

[quote name='DaShaka']Yeah Kinect sorry, haha. Okay I'll probably just sell it then. Making the 4GB slim under $150 hopefully.[/QUOTE]

yeah, you should be able to sell your kinect on craigslist for around 60 bucks.

[quote name='ral1121']^

Couple of times a week, 4gb Xboxes show up for $150 or less.

and once in a while, some for $129.[/QUOTE]

Ah I should have waited, it says "shipping soon" so I can't cancel. If I sell the Kinect for $60 though that would make the slim $135 anyways. I'd be really happy with that as long as the 4GB slim shows up I good shape. The condition was stated as "Good" I think.

[quote name='gospelman']Looks like the "like new" might still come sealed. But is the PS3 version even rare? I thought the 360 version was the only one that was rare-ish[/QUOTE]

It's hard to play the trilogy on the PS3 when the first Mass Effect wasn't on it. It'll still go up, but yeah, probably not as much as the 360.

So I ordered Uncharted 2 from AWD nearly 2 weeks ago, I still haven't gotten it, and my tracking number hasn't updated since last Wednesday.

I e-mailed customer support, they replied in less than an hour and issued me a refund. Gotta love Amazon.

[quote name='ChicagoCubz']So I ordered Uncharted 2 from AWD nearly 2 weeks ago, I still haven't gotten it, and my tracking number hasn't updated since last Wednesday.

I e-mailed customer support, they replied in less than an hour and issued me a refund. Gotta love Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Nice, hopefully the game still shows up. I've been refunded for a game before and then had it show up 3 days later. Win win.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']Right, what seller was this exactly?[/QUOTE]
I don't remember the name. They didn't have a ton of feedback but I was willing to take the chance. They also had a Vita Wifi listed at the same time for $230; a memory card, and a few games I didn't bother looking at the prices for.

[quote name='pdjones']dang, I keep missing Jak & Daxter collection. it must be pretty popular.[/QUOTE]

Usually the collections go in and out of stock very quickly, then After a few months they are pretty much non existent on AWD. At least it seems that way to me.

[quote name='zizo79']how often do PS Vitas show up at AWD?[/QUOTE]

You have about the same chance at winning the lottery as finding a Vita on AWD.

Now, Leave, go away, and don't come back.

;)

Speaking of which, my vita came brand new. All 3 factory seals in place, box looks prestine too, cant for the life of me figure out why this was on AWD. They did place stickers over the registration/Serial stickers, so if those are ever needed Im screwed.

Received a item I ordered back at the beginning of Dec. from a 3rd party seller was suprised to see it in my mail today, was originally suppose to be X-mas gift. Got a refund on it back in Jan.

[quote name='jumpiestranger2']Received a item I ordered back at the beginning of Dec. from a 3rd party seller was suprised to see it in my mail today, was originally suppose to be X-mas gift. Got a refund on it back in Jan.[/QUOTE]

Purely out of curiosity, what was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back