Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DaShaka']You can still do this at any Costco, no warranty needed.[/QUOTE]

I love costco. Doubt I'll ever pick up a computer that's not from them anymore.

Nextworth hasn't been all that great for me.

I've received a couple of "like new" games from them with chipped discs. Very small chips but no wonder the "like new" price is considerable low at times compared to AWD.

[quote name='ral1121']Nextworth hasn't been all that great for me.

I've received a couple of "like new" games from them with chipped discs. Very small chips but no wonder the "like new" price is considerable low at times compared to AWD.[/QUOTE]
I just bought 3 from them, will see how it is. So far, they've been alright to me, nothing to complain about.

[quote name='fujimitsu']There is no way in hell that the only place the serial number is found is on the original sales receipt.[/QUOTE]

You will need the model number and serial number of Your Product as listed on the sales receipt or invoice and amazon does not list the serial number on the receipt or invoice so sony will not fix a ps3 with the extended warranty if you bought it off of amazon

[quote name='RabbitSuit']I love costco. Doubt I'll ever pick up a computer that's not from them anymore.[/QUOTE]

I think it is 3 months now isn't it? since people were returning their computers every year?

[quote name='zizo79']Damn AWD just cancelled my vital wifi order...[/QUOTE]

Oh dam, hope mine isn't cancel. Did you order the like new condition?

[quote name='zizo79']Damn AWD just cancelled my vital wifi order...[/QUOTE]

Damn, what the... Why was it cancelled? I mean did they specify. Now Im worried... But they already charged me. Had they charged you?

[quote name='skylinersx']Oh dam, hope mine isn't cancel. Did you order the like new condition?[/QUOTE]

Yes I did ...l guess I am back at looking for another one

[quote name='ral1121']Well, those Vitas did say "backordered" if I remember correctly.[/QUOTE]

Mine didn't....had a delivery date of March 20

I have a question for those who are experienced in warehouse deals. How fast do games appear for discount after its release? I'm debating whether I should pre-order my Resident Evil:ORC or wait till some warehouse deals pop out depending on how quick I can get my hands on them. What do you guys think?

[quote name='slowdive21']I think it is 3 months now isn't it? since people were returning their computers every year?[/QUOTE]

Yeah computers, TV's, and some other electronics (I think cameras and hard drives) are limited to 3 months, everything else in the store has a 900 year return window.

[quote name='Coltin']My Vita just shipped and will be here Tuesday. Only problem is that I won't have any games on Tuesday, haha[/QUOTE]

Theres always Motorstorm RC Vita for free on PSN lol. Tuesday might be its last day being free maybe.

[quote name='Coltin']My Vita just shipped and will be here Tuesday. Only problem is that I won't have any games on Tuesday, haha[/QUOTE]

What was your ETA?

[quote name='Dranakin']Damn, I guess I should be checking this thread more often for a Vita.[/QUOTE]

Not really:lol:. By the time it gets posted here, it's long gone. Random refreshes throughout the day of AWD will yield better results.

What is the typical description on these vitas? I am getting ready to send back mine as it had some noticeable streaks down the screen, visible during gameplay. Pretty sure they were the normal blotches only mine were visible during normal use. My replacement is perfect from what i can tell so i know I'm not crazy.

Anyway, if you think something like that would bother you, watch out for the descriptions mentioning this. Mine was a 3G model(not FEB, just regular launch bundle)

[quote name='jacknicklson']What is the typical description on these vitas? I am getting ready to send back mine as it had some noticeable streaks down the screen, visible during gameplay. Pretty sure they were the normal blotches only mine were visible during normal use. My replacement is perfect from what i can tell so i know I'm not crazy.

Anyway, if you think something like that would bother you, watch out for the descriptions mentioning this. Mine was a 3G model(not FEB, just regular launch bundle)[/QUOTE]

There were some that had some odd descriptions (like yours). The really clean ones, usually just say 'may come repackaged'.
I know some of the descriptions mentioned 'slight imperfections'...or something similar to that wording.

is Amazon accurate when it comes to estimating the shipping date for smtg? My order shows March 28, can I expect it to show up earlier?

[quote name='zizo79']is Amazon accurate when it comes to estimating the shipping date for smtg? My order shows March 28, can I expect it to show up earlier?[/QUOTE]

They're pretty accurate. There's a slight chance you'll get it sooner, depending on which warehouse it ships from.

[quote name='jacknicklson']What is the typical description on these vitas? I am getting ready to send back mine as it had some noticeable streaks down the screen, visible during gameplay. Pretty sure they were the normal blotches only mine were visible during normal use. My replacement is perfect from what i can tell so i know I'm not crazy.

Anyway, if you think something like that would bother you, watch out for the descriptions mentioning this. Mine was a 3G model(not FEB, just regular launch bundle)[/QUOTE]

My Vita that I got new also had these streaks or vertical lines. Mine were not visible when playing a game, but you could see them whenever there was a gray picture displayed on the background. You can Google it and see that many had this problem as well.

People reported that they exchanged theirs numerous times at Amazon to try and get one without these lines, so I'm assuming some from the Warehouse might have them. It's not a big deal, but like you said it can be bothersome if you're OCD or something, but Amazon has a great return policy so there's really no risk involved with buying from them.

Yeah i am aware of the mura effect with OLED screens. Mine were visible during gameplay which is why I returned it. Nothing to do with OCD which i dont have

Just missed that Vita. Amazon even had the price but no listing when I clicked. Gaaaaaaaaaarg! Oh well, it'll only get cheaper, right? RIGHT!?! *Fits of insane laughter*

[quote name='ral1121']When my Xbox got the RROD, they never asked me about a receipt. All I had to do is insert the serial number on the Xbox website and it automatically knew how long the Xbox was covered for.[/QUOTE]

A little late on this, but I bought the Halo 3 edition Xbox from Hot Topic (Yes, Hot Topic :roll:) in August of '08. It pulled an RROD in July of '11, just inside of the 3 year warranty. When I called up support, their records showed the Xbox was sent to the store in December of '07, so the burden was on me to prove I purchased it in August. I couldn't find a receipt, and whenever I called in the store associates thought I was retarded, claiming I purchased an Xbox there. Apparently they couldn't (or didn't) pull up past receipts or a record of stock transfer, so I was shit out of luck.

When I worked for Circuit City, we scanned the serial at the time of sale, so I bet the record is more accurate that way.

[quote name='FatherChesz']A little late on this, but I bought the Halo 3 edition Xbox from Hot Topic (Yes, Hot Topic :roll:) in August of '08. It pulled an RROD in July of '11, just inside of the 3 year warranty. When I called up support, their records showed the Xbox was sent to the store in December of '07, so the burden was on me to prove I purchased it in August. I couldn't find a receipt, and whenever I called in the store associates thought I was retarded, claiming I purchased an Xbox there. Apparently they couldn't (or didn't) pull up past receipts or a record of stock transfer, so I was shit out of luck.

When I worked for Circuit City, we scanned the serial at the time of sale, so I bet the record is more accurate that way.[/QUOTE]

haha:lol:

[quote name='Gamer4life88']My Vita that I got new also had these streaks or vertical lines. Mine were not visible when playing a game, but you could see them whenever there was a gray picture displayed on the background. You can Google it and see that many had this problem as well.

People reported that they exchanged theirs numerous times at Amazon to try and get one without these lines, so I'm assuming some from the Warehouse might have them. It's not a big deal, but like you said it can be bothersome if you're OCD or something, but Amazon has a great return policy so there's really no risk involved with buying from them.[/QUOTE]

this is the OLED technology. my galaxy nexus had this exact issue on grays. it's called screen banding, and it's common on these. keep in mind, it isn't on every one, but it isn't seen as a defect.

i got lucky on my vita and did not have this problem.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']My Vita that I got new also had these streaks or vertical lines. Mine were not visible when playing a game, but you could see them whenever there was a gray picture displayed on the background. You can Google it and see that many had this problem as well.

People reported that they exchanged theirs numerous times at Amazon to try and get one without these lines, so I'm assuming some from the Warehouse might have them. It's not a big deal, but like you said it can be bothersome if you're OCD or something, but Amazon has a great return policy so there's really no risk involved with buying from them.[/QUOTE]

I ordered a like new model... Im really worried that mine will have the streaks. Was this a common problem?

[quote name='Slixshot']I ordered a like new model... Im really worried that mine will have the streaks. Was this a common problem?[/QUOTE]

the banding is common on OLED displays

[quote name='Slixshot']I ordered a like new model... Im really worried that mine will have the streaks. Was this a common problem?[/QUOTE]

Not sure how common it is, but I checked two of my friends and they didn't have the lines. Its not really a problem or defect as someone stated before, but if stuff like that bothers you it can be annoying since you will see them whenever you open the content manager or turn off the system because both have gray backgrounds.

[quote name='gospelman']lotsa vitas just dropped on wd[/QUOTE]

Yup, I see 3 3Gs, 6 First Editions, and 5 Wifis.

$210, $227, and $175 respectively.

Just got the 20gb Xbox 360 system. Only has one controller, which had a huge amount of crud on the controller and missing the battery cover. Did come with a 20gb hard drive and all the necessary wires. System is 10-04/07 and will try to figure out what board it has and test it out. AM kind of pissed that they expect the system to be sold to them with two controllers, headseat and dsl wire, yet sell it with only one controller and no headset or dsl wire. Cant beat $53.00 though.

Hmm, sounds like these are returns for possible screen issues. And since I can't tell between a screen minor issue, and someone just changing their mind, I won't bite.
I exchanged my original psp (swiss cheese dead pixel city), and I'd rather not deal with a larger chance at getting a vita with issues...until a price drop of course.

Snagged a Zelda for 19$. However whats one of the lower Mario Kart prices people have seen. I guess I could just search the thread, thats what i'll do.
~Looks like ~20$. I'll wait a bit.

[quote name='Mugatu']Yup, I see 3 3Gs, 6 First Editions, and 5 Wifis.

$210, $227, and $175 respectively.[/QUOTE]

Where are you guys finding these vitas? I been refreshing the AWD page and I don't see Any vitas.

[quote name='Mugatu']Yup, I see 3 3Gs, 6 First Editions, and 5 Wifis.

$210, $227, and $175 respectively.[/QUOTE]

Missed out on the Wifis, been refreshing all morning and when I leave the house for a couple hrs they show up.fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back