Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='topplehat']One of those "Good" FEB ones seemed like it was missing quite a bit.[/QUOTE]

I saw that one. It seemed like it was missing pretty much EVERYTHING except the system...

[quote name='topplehat']One of those "Good" FEB ones seemed like it was missing quite a bit.[/QUOTE]

haha yeah, not really a bundle anymore

[quote name='romodome']Just got the 20gb Xbox 360 system. Only has one controller, which had a huge amount of crud on the controller and missing the battery cover. Did come with a 20gb hard drive and all the necessary wires. System is 10-04/07 and will try to figure out what board it has and test it out. AM kind of pissed that they expect the system to be sold to them with two controllers, headseat and dsl wire, yet sell it with only one controller and no headset or dsl wire. Cant beat $53.00 though.[/QUOTE]

Ah, that doesn't bode too well for my order. As long as the 360 is in good working condition though, I'll be fine with it. I really just got it to be a 2nd system so I don't have to move mine back and forth between the living room and bedroom when my wife wants to watch TV. One odd thing though is the product listing on Amazon shows the 20 GB Pro system as being 2009. Probably doesn't mean anything, but I'm hoping I get lucky and somehow get a slightly newer one with a newer chip.

what issues are you guys having with your screens on your vitas? mine has splotches and when im playing in the dark it's really noticeable when im just starting up a game or something and the screen goes black. I never see them any other time though so is mine okay or a bad batch?

I'm thinking it's okay since it's only when loading into games and I've never notice it while playing or anything.

[quote name='akir']what issues are you guys having with your screens on your vitas? mine has splotches and when im playing in the dark it's really noticeable when im just starting up a game or something and the screen goes black. I never see them any other time though so is mine okay or a bad batch?

I'm thinking it's okay since it's only when loading into games and I've never notice it while playing or anything.[/QUOTE]

That is how mine is also, I've been wondering if it really is a "defect" or not.

[quote name='akir']what issues are you guys having with your screens on your vitas? mine has splotches and when im playing in the dark it's really noticeable when im just starting up a game or something and the screen goes black. I never see them any other time though so is mine okay or a bad batch?

I'm thinking it's okay since it's only when loading into games and I've never notice it while playing or anything.[/QUOTE]

The black splotches are normal for the Vita screens from what I heard and read. Some have it worse then others though. Mine were only visible when I would play in complete darkness and the screen went black.

[quote name='wohomerhoo']Just got my Uncharted: GA, FIFA and Rayman for Vita and all but FIFA were brand new. Couldn't be happier.[/QUOTE]

Nice im eagerly awaiting my Vita and Uncharted GA. Theres not much to worry about with the vita games really, no manuals to get messed up or discs to scratch heh.

Im waiting on a rayman for 25 i suppose.

[quote name='wohomerhoo']Just got my Uncharted: GA, FIFA and Rayman for Vita and all but FIFA were brand new. Couldn't be happier.[/QUOTE]

how much was rayman? already played a lot of it on ps3 but interested in having something fun for the vita.

A little off-topic, but hHas anyone had experience purchasing a used game from textbooksrus? I really want to pick up a used-VG game that AWD hasn't carried in a long time, and the price is good (fulfilled by Amazon, FSSS). I just don't know what to expect from non-AWD conditions. Thanks.

[quote name='fatboyjam']A little off-topic, but hHas anyone had experience purchasing a used game from textbooksrus? I really want to pick up a used-VG game that AWD hasn't carried in a long time, and the price is good (fulfilled by Amazon, FSSS). I just don't know what to expect from non-AWD conditions. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I have bought Rune factory tides of destiny from there before. It was listed as "Like New" and it was indeed in a very new condition. I later decided to return the game for some reason and they just let me keep it and gave me a refund. The refund was issued by a Amazon rep btw.

Edit: oh there was a sticker on the bottom corner of my case but it was easily removed.

[quote name='fatboyjam']A little off-topic, but hHas anyone had experience purchasing a used game from textbooksrus? I really want to pick up a used-VG game that AWD hasn't carried in a long time, and the price is good (fulfilled by Amazon, FSSS). I just don't know what to expect from non-AWD conditions. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

They're good. I remember buying a few things from them

[quote name='akir']how much was rayman? already played a lot of it on ps3 but interested in having something fun for the vita.[/QUOTE]

$29. I never played the big brother console version. It is pretty magical on the small screen though. Glad I picked it up.

[quote name='wohomerhoo']$29. I never played the big brother console version. It is pretty magical on the small screen though. Glad I picked it up.[/QUOTE]

Omg I loved rayman on the vita ! I couldn't put it down which was why I beat it so fast lol. Such an overlooked gem :(

If anyone was around.d for it textbooksrus had a pricing error that lowered the cost of almost all their games to $6 they all came in great condition and they fulfilled every order.

just a heads up guys if you didn't already know. Amazon is selling $10 gift cards for 5 dollars through their AmazonLocal website. here's the CAG thread with more info, enjoy!

click

dang my estimated ship time went from March 28 to "We'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date for this item. It will ship separately. You can cancel at any time."

[quote name='DCpinoy']just a heads up guys if you didn't already know. Amazon is selling $10 gift cards for 5 dollars through their AmazonLocal website. here's the CAG thread with more info, enjoy!

click[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Did it twice. Can't beat $10 for $20 amazon credit.

[quote name='storino03']Thanks. Did it twice. Can't beat $10 for $20 amazon credit.[/QUOTE]

no problem, just looking out for fellow CAG. felt i might as well throw it in this thread.

they just shipped my wifi vita, willbe here tomorrow. I hope it is a sealed like new vita, only with some dents in the box.

Has someone received their like new vita? it was sealed??

[quote name='Davivascaino']they just shipped my wifi vita, willbe here tomorrow. I hope it is a sealed like new vita, only with some dents in the box.

Has someone received their like new vita? it was sealed??[/QUOTE]

It wont matter, they can reseal it. My 3ds was sealed on arrival, i though tit was brand spankin new.. but the nintendo club code was used and i noticed things that were disheveled. But the system and all seemed untouched. Im hoping this is the same scenario, we all want perfect systems.. but im REALLY worried about the screen problems now someone mentioned, since it might have been a return or something...

[quote name='TPerryoo7']It wont matter, they can reseal it. My 3ds was sealed on arrival, i though tit was brand spankin new.. but the nintendo club code was used and i noticed things that were disheveled. But the system and all seemed untouched. Im hoping this is the same scenario, we all want perfect systems.. but im REALLY worried about the screen problems now someone mentioned, since it might have been a return or something...[/QUOTE]

Which model and condition did you buy?

[quote name='Davivascaino']they just shipped my wifi vita, willbe here tomorrow. I hope it is a sealed like new vita, only with some dents in the box.

Has someone received their like new vita? it was sealed??[/QUOTE]
when did you order it?

[quote name='Davivascaino']March 17th[/QUOTE]
I ordered one the same and was cancelled on Saturday. Was it one of those $187 ones? let us know how it turns out

[quote name='zizo79']I ordered one the same and was cancelled on Saturday. Was it one of those $187 ones? let us know how it turns out[/QUOTE]

I think was the one that said "may come repackaged"or did not have any description

[quote name='zizo79']I ordered one the same and was cancelled on Saturday. Was it one of those $187 ones? let us know how it turns out[/QUOTE]

My $187 one from March 17th shipped yesterday and is scheduled for delivery tomorrow as well. Mine was one without a description entered beyond "Like-New". Looking forward to seeing how it actually comes. I'll let you guys know.

[quote name='Davivascaino']Which model and condition did you buy?[/QUOTE]

Not to sound like a jerk, but there's only one model 3DS.

im going to try and get rather Resident Evil or Ninja Gaiden cheap, whats the best way to refresh to find them? the actuall page for the games or the homepage for Amazon warehouse?

God damn it, I've had at least five opportunities to jump on a good Vita price, but I just can't afford to spend that kind of money right now. :/ All the more reason to start saving up I guess, haha.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']God damn it, I've had at least five opportunities to jump on a good Vita price, but I just can't afford to spend that kind of money right now. :/ All the more reason to start saving up I guess, haha.[/QUOTE]

Don't feel bad, remember these things get cheaper over time!

[quote name='Davivascaino']Which model and condition did you buy?[/QUOTE]

My bad, I got the 187 Like new Vita with no description. Same with the 3DS and I was pleasantly surprised with it.. Im still worried about the vita though, as im making all of these preparations for it hah...

my vita has been "shipping soon" for 145 years now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back