Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
Are consoles sold on Wherehouse Deals returns or just damaged packaging. Thinking about picking up a system (acceptable / good), but worried it might be somebody's broken console.

Is it really worth it to get the 3G Vita for $224? I have an order of a WiFi vita with this status: "We'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date for this item. It will ship separately. You can cancel at any time."

[quote name='Golden Lemonz']http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...uct_details?ie=UTF8&me=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&seller=

:360: MW3 $30

ugh, I really want to get MW3 but i REALLY want the Hardened Edition but I can not find a good deal on them anymore anywhere. Does anyone know anywhere that has them for a good price? All eBay consists of mainly now is copies from ~$120 to ~$150 which drives me crazy that people want THAT much for it. Maybe if they were a decent price they would actually sell...[/QUOTE]
Well they're that price since they're hard to find. Gamestop says they have them in stock for $99.99. They had them for 79.99 for a while but looks like they changed it back to 99.99

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3-hardened-edition/93178

[quote name='jaydepps']So does Kingdoms of Amalur often get posted in the Warehouse?[/QUOTE]
I see it up there a lot.
usually between $39-42

just got a vita from ups, the only thing in the box is the vita. Went from super excited to heartbreak, no manual, no cable cord, don't even know if it works.

it was described as very good, if other recent buyers want to compare

[quote name='finstersucks']just got a vita from ups, the only thing in the box is the vita. Went from super excited to heartbreak, no manual, no cable cord, don't even know if it works.[/QUOTE]

What was the condition from AWD listed as?

[quote name='darkskill']Not exactly a warehouse deal but there's a Limited Edition 320GB Modern Warfare 3 360 console for $234 shipped right now.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...w?ie=UTF8&qid=1332280450&sr=8-3&condition=new[/QUOTE]

Thanks a ton, man. I picked this up. It beats the price for the used listings that are gutted of everything (including the 320hdd ! - c'mon man). I'd been watching this but ignored my C4C because it showed new and I never clicked over. I would much rather have the Gears 3 version because I like the graphics better but for the price I'll take it.

[quote name='finstersucks']just got a vita from ups, the only thing in the box is the vita. Went from super excited to heartbreak, no manual, no cable cord, don't even know if it works.

it was described as very good, if other recent buyers want to compare[/QUOTE]

Uh-oh. Mine also said Very Good. Do you remember what else your description said? Mine said might come repackaged. I've ordered stuff that siad that before and got the original packaging so I wasn't too concerned.

Regardless, you should contact Amazon and tell them about this. Instead of just returning it you should push for a replacement being sent or the ability to buy a new system at the price you bought the used system at. People have had success doing so in the past.

[quote name='doodofdoods']Regardless, you should contact Amazon and tell them about this. Instead of just returning it you should push for a replacement being sent or the ability to buy a new system at the price you bought the used system at. People have had success doing so in the past.[/QUOTE]

If the description stated that it could come repackaged then pushing in that way would be abusing amazon. I like shopping on WD and don't want it to get ruined by customers doing this.

in other news, I snagged an acceptable :360:ME3 CE for $48

[quote name='finstersucks']just got a vita from ups, the only thing in the box is the vita. Went from super excited to heartbreak, no manual, no cable cord, don't even know if it works.

it was described as very good, if other recent buyers want to compare[/QUOTE]

I got a Very Good Vita just today. Box was beat up, and it was missing ear buds and the 8GB memory card. Came with everything else though I think. Talked to CS and they gave me $20

[quote name='gospelman']If the description stated that it could come repackaged then pushing in that way would be abusing amazon. I like shopping on WD and don't want it to get ruined by customers doing this.

in other news, I snagged an acceptable :360:ME3 CE for $48[/QUOTE]

Not at all. repackaged doesn't mean it lacks necessary items like the charger.

[quote name='doodofdoods']Not at all. repackaged doesn't mean it lacks necessary items like the charger.[/QUOTE]

exactly, they need to describe the lack of items

[quote name='doodofdoods']Not at all. repackaged doesn't mean it lacks necessary items like the charger.[/QUOTE]

True, I missed that part in his post. If those missing items weren't mentioned in the description, it would be grounds for return shipping on them.

[quote name='Coltin']I got a Very Good Vita just today. Box was beat up, and it was missing ear buds and the 8GB memory card. Came with everything else though I think. Talked to CS and they gave me $20[/QUOTE]
the system was new? noticed any vertical lines, dead pixels etc?

guys, I buy a lot of stuff from amazon, but sometimes I kind of regret my purchases and return some items. For example, I bought the ME 3 collectors for ps3 for 80 bucks (MSRP). I bought because I though it was limited, but now you can find copies of ps3 and xbox at amazon. I want to return the game now, and plan to pick up later. If you return and pay for the shipping yourself, do you think it flags you in anyway? I am afraid of getting banned by returning some items (which is not that frequent)

[quote name='gospelman']in other news, I snagged an acceptable :360:ME3 CE for $48[/QUOTE]

Congrats :D ... and I thought I did well snagging a standard copy for ~ $35 of :360: ME3.

[quote name='Davivascaino']guys, I buy a lot of stuff from amazon, but sometimes I kind of regret my purchases and return some items. For example, I bought the ME 3 collectors for ps3 for 80 bucks (MSRP). I bought because I though it was limited, but now you can find copies of ps3 and xbox at amazon. I want to return the game now, and plan to pick up later. If you return and pay for the shipping yourself, do you think it flags you in anyway? I am afraid of getting banned by returning some items (which is not that frequent)[/QUOTE]

Nah you'll be fine. I've done it countless times.

[quote name='gospelman']If the description stated that it could come repackaged then pushing in that way would be abusing amazon. I like shopping on WD and don't want it to get ruined by customers doing this.

There should be more of these.

I just returned my copy cause it was damaged (creased) in shipping. I know others had the same problem with amazon.

[quote name='Davivascaino']the system was new? noticed any vertical lines, dead pixels etc?[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure the system had been previously used because the newest firmware was on it. But it's in perfect condition; I can't find a singe flaw on it

Nice. I would totally be down for a copy for that price. I wonder if your codes will be used.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']For whenever I get around to ordering a Vita, is the Wi-Fi version supposed to come with a memory card? And/or are you guys ordering from AWD getting one?[/QUOTE]

The only vita that is guaranteed to have a memory card with it is the 3G FEB. the normal 3G vitas have a chance if including the 8gb that came with the Launch Bundle but that I would assume is a 50/50 chance of it being there.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']For whenever I get around to ordering a Vita, is the Wi-Fi version supposed to come with a memory card? And/or are you guys ordering from AWD getting one?[/QUOTE]

I bought a wifi only model "like new" model and it came with no memory card. It wasn't supposed to. As for buying one, it's necessary to play most Vita games to have one, so you'll have to shell out for at least a 4GB stick. I went with a 32GB, as I plan on downloading quite a bit from PSN.

I said I would make a video, and I did. I haven't had a chance to post it until now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyRqWgOv2Lo Here ya go!

[quote name='Slixshot']I bought a wifi only model "like new" model and it came with no memory card. It wasn't supposed to. As for buying one, it's necessary to play most Vita games to have one, so you'll have to shell out for at least a 4GB stick. I went with a 32GB, as I plan on downloading quite a bit from PSN.

I said I would make a video, and I did. I haven't had a chance to post it until now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyRqWgOv2Lo Here ya go![/QUOTE]

Have you noticed any vertical lines or dead pixels?

[quote name='Slixshot']I bought a wifi only model "like new" model and it came with no memory card. It wasn't supposed to. As for buying one, it's necessary to play most Vita games to have one, so you'll have to shell out for at least a 4GB stick. I went with a 32GB, as I plan on downloading quite a bit from PSN.

I said I would make a video, and I did. I haven't had a chance to post it until now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyRqWgOv2Lo Here ya go![/QUOTE]

That's one sexy machine! I'm thinking about picking up one myself.

[quote name='Coltin']I got a Very Good Vita just today. Box was beat up, and it was missing ear buds and the 8GB memory card. Came with everything else though I think. Talked to CS and they gave me $20[/QUOTE]

Not that it takes away from the pain of losing an 8gig memory card, but the Vita doesn't come with earbuds.

I said I would make a video, and I did. I haven't had a chance to post it until now.[/QUOTE]

Nice video dude. I'm sure you probably realized you were pushing the wrong button to turn it on after the video hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back