Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody have any experience with ordering TVs from AWD? I'm thinking of getting a plasma from them. Any advice is appreciated.

[quote name='JG5253']Does anybody have any experience with ordering TVs from AWD? I'm thinking of getting a plasma from them. Any advice is appreciated.[/QUOTE]

From what I know YMMV with the TV's but here is my experience with AWD just a month ago:

Pay attention to the description. I got a LED LG 37LV3500 "Used - Like New." They described the TV as "might come repackaged" (which it did). I received the TV from FedEx in an Amazon Warehouse box and the TV was brand new with all the stickers and such; it's like they took out the TV, the bag that contained the manuals and remote, etc. out of the LG box and put in their own.

I was very happy and satisfied; I saved a lot of money.

BUT that is with a purchase of a 37". If you're looking at a bigger TV (40"+), I hear the process is different.

Got a TV from the warehouse over the holidays and it's still going strong.

Problem is that the box looked like it traveled through hell to get to my house. The delivery was over a day late (it's a scheduled delivery), there were parts missing (missing screws, no power cord), and the only solution to this is to return the entire TV.

I tried to get at least a partial refund from Amazon, but no dice. I sucked it up and paid the $20 for the factory-approved power cord and the TV works great.

Thanks for the advice the only thing I'm really worried about is that I want a Plasma and I heard its more fragile than LCDs. O well I'm going to take a risk and if doesn't work right then it will probably my first online return

[quote name='JG5253']Thanks for the advice the only thing I'm really worried about is that I want a Plasma and I heard its more fragile than LCDs. O well I'm going to take a risk and if doesn't work right then it will probably my first online return[/QUOTE]

I bought a 50" panasonic g25 plasma from WD about a year ago for around $700. It's been a great tv, no regrets. Risk-free return policy if anything goes wrong.

[quote name='JG5253']You guys are definitely making me more comfortable to get one from WD. Thanks all you guys for your help. I' really interested in getting the 50" GT30 for $834

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...ect=true&qid=1330072379&sr=1-12&condition=all[/QUOTE]

Looks like a great option. Personally, I would keep an eye on it. WD has several in stock (12). Unless the price has dropped recently, it has a good chance of going down further. But if they start selling out go ahead and pull the trigger.

[quote name='JG5253']Does anybody have any experience with ordering TVs from AWD? I'm thinking of getting a plasma from them. Any advice is appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Both mine and my brothers TV's both came from Warehouse deals, mine is a lot smaller so shipping wasn't as big of a deal, but he bought like a 50 inch and it was freighted to him, but he ended up saving a good deal of money at the time.

Pay attention to the description and buy Like New or minimum Very Good unless it specifies something otherwise. The freight company was pretty good and thing arrived unscathed and it's a great TV for him. Panasonic Viera plasma seems to be the general consensus how you want to go for gaming from the years of just reading comments and reviews about TV's overall.

Do some research first with model numbers etc and make sure it's a higher end model TV, you don't want to end up with the lower end models because you don't need too. These are often the TV's you will find at Sams and Costco offered at these discount warehouse stores etc. This can kind of get complex, so you have to know what good specs in TV's are like refresh rates, so it really depends on how far you want to take your research.

We read a lot of stuff on the AVS forums. (EX in Google Type....) Site: AVS Forums Panasonic Plasma Model #B252F6 or whatever it is. Usually you will find people in here giving their comments and feedback. That gives you a good place to start and happy hunting.

Just bought Castlevania Lords of Shadow on 360, like new, for $8.99. The new copy just went on sale for $11.99, but I'm glad I was able to snatch it at an even lower price, especially since I don't care if it's new or used.

Just to echo others statements, I had a pretty positive experience. I only bought a 22 inch but it came with everything and was packaged well, but it sat on my doorstep for close to three hours till I got back from work...

[quote name='JG5253']You guys are definitely making me more comfortable to get one from WD. Thanks all you guys for your help. I' really interested in getting the 50" GT30 for $834

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...ect=true&qid=1330072379&sr=1-12&condition=all[/QUOTE]

The new Panny's should be out shortly. Aside from fluctuating brightness issues with the Panny's (that they fixed) those TV's should be solid. Don't buy a Samsung though. They buzz.

If anyone's interested in the Crysis II CE for Xbox 360; I purchased a used copy for $11.99 and they sent me the CE instead complete with working content codes.

Extremely disappointed with my recent purchase from amazon. I ordered a like new Witcher 2 CE and it was covered in some kind of black soot?

picture.php

I was pissed. I didn't notice anything until I looked at the statue. I would have kept this but it wasn't really coming off the statue and other stuff. So I just said screw it and I'm returning it.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Damn where are the Vitas????? :([/QUOTE]

NOOO Stop looking for one!! I want to buy one as well. Haven't seen any today unfortunately. Hopefully they will start showing up soon.

So YMMV, but the >$60 Final Fantasy XIII Collector's Edition I got from AWD was still factory sealed and in pristine condition. Either they're dumping overstock this way, filtering dinged packages (though mine looked fine), or this was a buy & return deal. Won't guarantee the same for everyone, just telling what I got. :)

[quote name='ral1121']How many here are on the lookout for the Vita?[/QUOTE]

I am but I'm about to give up and just let a natural price drop happen.

[quote name='apterous']So YMMV, but the >$60 Final Fantasy XIII Collector's Edition I got from AWD was still factory sealed and in pristine condition. Either they're dumping overstock this way, filtering dinged packages (though mine looked fine), or this was a buy & return deal. Won't guarantee the same for everyone, just telling what I got. :)[/QUOTE]

What was the description on yours? Frankly, they all seem pretty specific about damages on the "Very Good" and even "Like New" ones right now.

[quote name='ral1121']How many here are on the lookout for the Vita?[/QUOTE]

Looking for either a bundle or wifi only, i figured i work all day on the computer anyways so if one comes up great if it doesnt i can wait for the holidays :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back