Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']Here you go. My Vita was in one of these boxes ;)

warehouse-o.gif
[/QUOTE]

That explains the sudden surge in warehouse deals ;).

[quote name='gkrykewy']That's the same photo you posted 2-3 days ago. How many times are you going to post it? This isn't the AWD bragging thread.[/QUOTE]

Because Autism

CC1DB3C85D62467EA9676E8CFBC82E69.jpg

[quote name='Bigp5437']Also..has anyone here bought FFXIII-2's Collectors Edition from Amazon's Warehouse? There's a bunch of Very Good conditions and a Like New, was wondering what my chances are of getting one that doesn't have the bonus stuff redeemed[/QUOTE]
I will just get it 49.99 new from BB.

[quote name='jupiterjones']Really good price on AC:R, but after playing it via Gamefly, will have to pass on this version. Really got into Brotherhood and ACII, too. But the tower defense crap really felt shoehorned into an otherwise decent game.[/QUOTE]

I agree with that statement. But it's worth saying that I played through the PS3 version of AC:R and only had to do the defense thing once. That was the required tuturial. I found it pretty easy to ignore.

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']Here you go. My Vita was in one of these boxes ;)

warehouse-o.gif
[/QUOTE]

You know, I've seen this gif a ton of times before, but I *just* noticed the guy on the right driving away at the end. That's hilarious.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']You know, I've seen this gif a ton of times before, but I *just* noticed the guy on the right driving away at the end. That's hilarious.[/QUOTE]

"if I didn't see it, I ain't gotta clean it"

[quote name='gospelman']I agree with that statement. But it's worth saying that I played through the PS3 version of AC:R and only had to do the defense thing once. That was the required tuturial. I found it pretty easy to ignore.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've seen a couple people complain about the tower defense mini game, but I beat the game and only played it twice the whole time. Once you realize how to keep it from happening, you can just ignore it.

[quote name='sevenfold']Like New Lunar 2 for $45. It was $40 yesterday and I forgot to post it, but $45 is still not bad.[/QUOTE]:shock: Thanks for the heads-up. That's a great price considering that's apparently the going price for "Good" condition copies. Bought. It looks like there's one more "Like New" copy if anyone wants it.

EDIT: And it's gone. (4:23pm EST)

[quote name='DesertLeo']tempting. this version any good?[/QUOTE]

Not sure. :cry:

I am a Street Fighter fan, but I don't have a 3DS. After seeing them, new, for $99(some regional deal...somewhere...around Black Friday). It's $99 or less! :)

[quote name='esalw822']:ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One - Good - $14.82
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...options=see-all-buying-options&condition=used

[/QUOTE]

[quote name='blazenumb1']Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One $14.93 - Good
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...erchant&qid=1330368422&sr=1-51&condition=used

Cheapest I've seen it so far.[/QUOTE]

^ Got you by 11 cents.

Hmmm... I was looking forward to this game for a while, but I think I read, on here, there's no online co op. I need to Google that.

EDIT: Oops! It was Rayman I was thinking about. Hmmm... I need to look into Ratchet & Clank A41.

[quote name='jupiterjones']Really good price on AC:R, but after playing it via Gamefly, will have to pass on this version. Really got into Brotherhood and ACII, too. But the tower defense crap really felt shoehorned into an otherwise decent game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, just kill or bribe and you'll never have to play it past the tutorial. Somewhat annoying to do but if you want to avoid it and still get the rest of the good stuff, it's avoidable.

[quote name='slainviper']I paid $7.76 for White Knight Chronicles from AWD in like new condition last week, so those prices are pretty bad.[/QUOTE]

And forget, white knight Chronicles 2 comes with the first game for free.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Missed it by thaaaaaat much![/QUOTE]

"At the moment, seven Coast Guard cutters are converging on us."
"I find that hard to believe."
"Would you believe six?"
"I don't think so."
"......how about two cops in a rowboat?"

[quote name='captaintek3304']Ok, I have to ask...how do you guys spot these deals so fast? Do I just keep this Rayman page open, and keep refreshing?[/QUOTE]

If you are using Firefox, download the addon for check 4 change or some type of auto refresher.

[quote name='slowdive21']If you are using Firefox, download the addon for check 4 change or some type of auto refresher.[/QUOTE]

Ok, giving it a shot now. After playing the demo for Rayman, I'm in love... it's just not a $40 kinda love...

[quote name='slowdive21']If you are using Firefox, download the addon for check 4 change or some type of auto refresher.[/QUOTE]

Does anybody if chrome has something similar to check 4 change?

Ugh! Which of you Amazon Gurus have experience with them? > Ship Carrier: Lasership

Their page isn't helping and google is making my head spin. I see I have a package coming through them.

Are they like that 1 service(I for get which site uses it) where they ship with 1 carrier, then it arrives by USPS? If not, how would you describe their delivery service... time/arrival/etc?

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Ugh! Which of you Amazon Gurus have experience with them? > Ship Carrier: Lasership

Their page isn't helping and google is making my head spin. I see I have a package coming through them.

Are they like that 1 service(I for get which site uses it) where they ship with 1 carrier, then it arrives by USPS? If not, how would you describe their delivery service... time/arrival/etc?[/QUOTE]

Check this out http://www.amazon.com/forum/amazon ...eneric&cdSort=newest&cdThread=Tx27GEWWFTOKU9T

and the other one you are thinking about is the the one BestBuy uses and they suck as well.

Lasership was used to ship my like new 3DS, and I had no problem. Came before estimated delivery date and was packed well. Arrived at 8am in the morning on the day i got it too.

Brought the last Rayman for the Vita...

Anyways going to get it in the next 2-days, anyone wanna buy it from me after I try out the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back