Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BiggyP2P']Well, The Boss's store front is now empty for me. Likely bogus listings or a hack :([/QUOTE]

Yeah no shit.

[quote name='BiggyP2P']Well, The Boss's store front is now empty for me. Likely bogus listings or a hack :([/QUOTE]

my guess is hack since it was someone with a pretty solid rating before hand.

Well I was just plain stupid today. Apparently Gamestop and Amazon reverted the CE of FFXIII-2 back to 79.99. Congrats to the folks in here that picked one up in the warehouse deals section for 40today.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']Well I was just plain stupid today. Apparently Gamestop and Amazon reverted the CE of FFXIII-2 back to 79.99. Congrats to the folks in here that picked one up in the warehouse deals section for 40today.[/QUOTE]

i came home specifically wanting to buy that game and noticed they all went up..... dammit

[quote name='blinknot4']Just received my 'like new' order of Ratchet & Clank - All 4 One and had a legitimate lol...

There was a fake sticker printed from a computer of a UPC that was stuck on top of the "NOT FOR RESALE" UPC on the actual packaging. Obviously from one of the PS3 holiday bundles.

Well done, former owner. When I sold my bundled copy of Uncharted 3 back to Amazon, I just pulled the entire cover art out and listed it as 'good'. But this is an all new level of brilliance.[/QUOTE]

I would have liked to get the one you got. I got one with a box that was crushed and broken. Plus it was missing the UPC part, not cleanly, it was one of those "Just take off the whole corner of the back cover" deals...

Not even sure what to say to customer support. I don't want to go through the hassle of returning it. Not sure if they will give me a credit back for the crushed box. :cry:

[quote name='blinknot4']Just received my 'like new' order of Ratchet & Clank - All 4 One and had a legitimate lol...

There was a fake sticker printed from a computer of a UPC that was stuck on top of the "NOT FOR RESALE" UPC on the actual packaging. Obviously from one of the PS3 holiday bundles.

Well done, former owner. When I sold my bundled copy of Uncharted 3 back to Amazon, I just pulled the entire cover art out and listed it as 'good'. But this is an all new level of brilliance.[/QUOTE]

I risked it and traded my new and still shrink wrapped copy of Ratchet and Clank: All for One to Amazon. I did nothing to it and they still took it. Is it really necessary print fake UPC barcodes to sell your used stuff?

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Nothing crazy, but Wii Play - Like New for $3.57 (no remote)[/QUOTE]

Am I the only person who found this to be the worst throw together piece of crap in existence? (not knocking your post, just the game)

That actually could have been mine. Except Amazon put the fake barcode over it because they changed the rating and gave me a lesser amount for it. I completely forgot about the NOT FOR RESALE when I traded it in.

[quote name='DaShaka']Am I the only person who found this to be the worst throw together piece of crap in existence? (not knocking your post, just the game)[/QUOTE]
I haven't played it but I have heard the collection is pretty poor and really the only reason to get it originally was for the controller. Even at 3.50 I will probably pass, just thought I'd pass it along.

[quote name='DaShaka']Am I the only person who found this to be the worst throw together piece of crap in existence? (not knocking your post, just the game)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's pretty rough

My friends and I had some fun playing Wii Play Motion though

[quote name='akir']That actually could have been mine. Except Amazon put the fake barcode over it because they changed the rating and gave me a lesser amount for it. I completely forgot about the NOT FOR RESALE when I traded it in.[/QUOTE]

It is in absolute mint condition. The online pass was not even redeemed yet! So, thanks for that! (if it was yours.)

It is my next 'easy platinum'. :)

[quote name='Caoz']I would have liked to get the one you got. I got one with a box that was crushed and broken. Plus it was missing the UPC part, not cleanly, it was one of those "Just take off the whole corner of the back cover" deals...

Not even sure what to say to customer support. I don't want to go through the hassle of returning it. Not sure if they will give me a credit back for the crushed box. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear that, man. Was it listed as 'Like New'?

Unless it was listed as Crushed (

[quote name='confoosious']I'm guessing hand drawn picture of the Vita on a piece of 2x4 for weight.[/QUOTE]
Depending on how well it's drawn, that might still be a good deal. ;)

[quote name='akir']That actually could have been mine. Except Amazon put the fake barcode over it because they changed the rating and gave me a lesser amount for it. I completely forgot about the NOT FOR RESALE when I traded it in.[/QUOTE]

Amazon doesn't put fake barcodes. They cut out the [not for resale] part of the back cover, that way it is no longer "not for resale" obviously. :lol::D

[quote name='Leftylikesgames']I risked it and traded my new and still shrink wrapped copy of Ratchet and Clank: All for One to Amazon. I did nothing to it and they still took it. Is it really necessary print fake UPC barcodes to sell your used stuff?[/QUOTE]

They will take the shrink wrap off, they cut off the UPC part and reseal it before selling it as "good".

I've bought some games that are sold retail and also as part of a bundle (like dj hero 2). I dislike a lot to receive the copies that were part of a bundle and have the upc part cut off. I wish they would differentiate them from the retail ones. I guess if it was part of a bundle and the condition is "good" or "acceptable" chances are they took the UPC part off.

[quote name='TheMightySlinky']if a collectors edition of something is listed as acceptable what are the chances its complete and not totally muff'd up?[/QUOTE]

I think the correct answer to that would be: "you would be surprised."

[quote name='TheMightySlinky']if a collectors edition of something is listed as acceptable what are the chances its complete and not totally muff'd up?[/QUOTE]

Pretty good. Last year I ordered Uncharted 3 and Skyrim in acceptable condition and both were brand new. However, the outside box was pretty beat up. Keep in mind you can always return it.

[quote name='Caoz']They will take the shrink wrap off, they cut off the UPC part and reseal it before selling it as "good".

I've bought some games that are sold retail and also as part of a bundle (like dj hero 2). I dislike a lot to receive the copies that were part of a bundle and have the upc part cut off. I wish they would differentiate them from the retail ones. I guess if it was part of a bundle and the condition is "good" or "acceptable" chances are they took the UPC part off.[/QUOTE]

Good to know for whenever I platinum R&C and sell it back.

I have traded shitloads of my games back to Amazon and actually thought they would not take any Not For Resale games.

I got the "Like New" Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete I ordered through AWD in the mail today...and suffice to say, I'm stunned--it came complete with everything, including the hardcover 100-page artbook & instruction booklet, soundtrack CD, omake box with the character standees and pouch containing Lucia's pendant, and of course, the actual game! Also, to top it all off, I was able to remove the AWD stickers on the back without leaving any surface damage (only very slight sticky residue remains).

SO happy with this $46 purchase. :bouncy:

as others have said, there is a pretty good shot of it being brand new with either a bend or a crease on the outside box. I've ordered quite a few "acceptable" CE's now and only one wasn't shrink wrapped.

[quote name='Vigilante']I got the "Like New" Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete I ordered through AWD in the mail today...and suffice to say, I'm stunned--it came complete with everything, including the hardcover 100-page artbook & instruction booklet, soundtrack CD, omake box with the character standees and pouch containing Lucia's pendant, and of course, the actual game! Also, to top it all off, I was able to remove the AWD stickers on the back without leaving any surface damage (only very slight sticky residue remains).

SO happy with this $46 purchase. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

That's pretty awesome. I checked out the contents on the webpage, and it looks awesome. Sadly, I never played that game.

[quote name='Vigilante']I got the "Like New" Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete I ordered through AWD in the mail today...and suffice to say, I'm stunned--it came complete with everything, including the hardcover 100-page artbook & instruction booklet, soundtrack CD, omake box with the character standees and pouch containing Lucia's pendant, and of course, the actual game! Also, to top it all off, I was able to remove the AWD stickers on the back without leaving any surface damage (only very slight sticky residue remains).

Damn dude nice buy!! That easily goes for double, sometimes without all the items. I knew and bought some good deals on AWD before, but that is like striking gold for an old school JRPG fan.

I scored on a copy of Lunar 2 months back also. The outside box had it's wear, it's not in horrible shape. Opened it up and everything was factory sealed. Still sitting on my shelf in that way I can't bring myself to touch it or play it of course. No way I'm breaking the shrink wrap on the game. Figures were still wrapped in their shrink wrap, Lucia's pendent has the original tissue paper/black felt pouch. Book felt like it was never opened before. Definitely the rarest thing I own. I'd like to just buy another copy so I could play it again one day. Hopefully another one will pop up soon. I tried in the past but sent one back because the "Like New" wasn't very Like New.

I got my like new Bulletstorm that I paid $8 for today. I was expecting the regular version like in the picture, but I ended up with the Epic Edition which was cool. Not rare or anything, but a nice surprise.

Got my :ps3: Final Fantasy 13 - 2 CE (acceptable) ~ $47 and the only thing messed up was that the slip cover and box had a bit of crease in the corner. Otherwise, flawless in every way. Very satisfied. :D

[quote name='captaintek3304']Cant post links from my phone for some reason, but I just got a like new Rayman for PSV. Checked after I finished my order and there were still some left.[/QUOTE]

Man, you (and everyone else) must've jumped on that quick! I setup a script that checks the page every two minutes and messages my phone when an AWD item pops up; I hit the page as soon as it went off, and it was gone. Next time! (am after that and FIFA)

How much was it, if you don't mind me asking?

I really hate you right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back