Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ace!']just got in my Good Vita 3G - Looks brand new - Box had one rip.

8GB stick was in the system...still have the packaging for it.

AR cards brand new.

Great deal for $190[/QUOTE] A 8GB stick doesn't typically come with the system, correct? If so, what a score! I wish I were you! I got a like-new for $187.

[quote name='VindictiveGnome']A 8GB stick doesn't typically come with the system, correct? If so, what a score! I wish I were you! I got a like-new for $187.[/QUOTE]

the 3g are to have a memory card with them says right in the amazon listing... mine on the other hand DID NOT ( main reason its going back) it didnt have any AR cards either

[quote name='slidecage']the 3g are to have a memory card with them says right in the amazon listing... mine on the other hand DID NOT ( main reason its going back) it didnt have any AR cards either[/QUOTE]

did you check inside the system? first owner could have left it in there

[quote name='gospelman']I checked that for a week after its release. Nothing. I gave up and picked up a used copy I randomly found at gamestop (the person who traded it in should be shot though)[/QUOTE]

I just can't justify $54.99 used. at that price is rather support the developer instead of supporting GS.

just my hatred for GS showing lol

Got my "Used - Good" FEB bundle today. System was like new, Little Deviants and the 4gb memory card still sealed. Case was in great shape as well. No 8gb card or code for free month of crappy 3G but there was a Vita dock included as well. Was that suppose to come with the bundle?

[quote name='akir']did you check inside the system? first owner could have left it in there[/QUOTE]

yea i popped that open thinking it might been in there but nope. :(

the way the last owner just tossed everything back in the box wasnt shocking.. cords were not even tied back together and the little slot thin where the charger goes was dirty as hell

[quote name='VindictiveGnome']It's cheaper new. $12.99 I saw a 8gb for $22, but someone snatched it up before I checked out.[/QUOTE]

I got the 8 GB card but canceled my order because it wouldn't give me free shipping. However I did snatch up Unit 13 for $30.

[quote name='Kakashi Sensai']I got the 8 GB card but canceled my order because it wouldn't give me free shipping. However I did snatch up Unit 13 for $30.[/QUOTE] I've had Unit 13 in my cart for about 5 minutes. Not sure if you buying it will remove it. I just can't decide if I want to buy it. Target is doing buy 2 games get 1 free. I figure for $80-90 I could get three games instead of 2 games from the Warehouse that are $30 each.

[quote name='slidecage']yea i popped that open thinking it might been in there but nope. :(

the way the last owner just tossed everything back in the box wasnt shocking.. cords were not even tied back together and the little slot thin where the charger goes was dirty as hell[/QUOTE]
it's sad how some people treat their electronics like crap

p1013298.jpg
p1013297.jpg
p1013298.jpg

My "like new" Vita just arrived and the box had no wear or anything except that it wasn't sealed. Everything else looked like it wasn't touched and it had everthing that it was supposed to have.

Edit: the AC cable looks like it was used which means that it could have been played with

p1013298.jpg
p1013297.jpg
p1013296.jpg

[quote name='kitsunisan']Anyone have experience with recertified electronics from warehouse? Looking at a recertified kindle fire.[/QUOTE]

Amazon product being recertified by Amazon. Should be fine

[quote name='kitsunisan']Anyone have experience with recertified electronics from warehouse? Looking at a recertified kindle fire.[/QUOTE] Both my ASUS 24" monitor and ASUS Transformer tablet had re-certified stickers on them. Both electronics were in perfect condition. The tablet (like-new) didn't come with its' original box and had stickers on it, though. I contacted CS and got a partial refund. Originally paid $350 from AWD, but ended up only paying $280 after the refund. I'd say go for it! I've had good experiences when a box says re-certified.

How often do 8gb cards for vita pop up? I'm still without a damm memory card. And I don't have any luck scoring a 32gb. Maybe I should just settle for the 4gb.

[quote name='DojimaDragon']How often do 8gb cards for vita pop up? I'm still without a damm memory card. And I don't have any luck scoring a 32gb. Maybe I should just settle for the 4gb.[/QUOTE]

I got an 8 gb card Saturday night around 6PM. I noticed alot more 4 GB's coming in stock than the 8's..

[quote name='kitsunisan']Anyone have experience with recertified electronics from warehouse? Looking at a recertified kindle fire.[/QUOTE]
I am looking at one as well...amazon says it gets a 1 year warranty and everything a new one gets

[quote name='pedrobeara']I am looking at one as well...amazon says it gets a 1 year warranty and everything a new one gets[/QUOTE]

Even a month free of Amazon prime?

[quote name='zizo79']My "like new" Vita just arrived and the box had no wear or anything except that it wasn't sealed. Everything else looked like it wasn't touched and it had everthing that it was supposed to have.

Edit: the AC cable looks like it was used which means that it could have been played with

[/QUOTE]

you never said, but i'm guessing you are very happy with your purchase? mine arrives tomorrow :)

i think i'll try to buy every console in the future through amazon wh if mine is as good as the others.

[quote name='d1234y']When was the last time anyone saw an uncharted 3 ps3 bundle? I'm in the market for one.[/QUOTE]

Few popped up earlier this month and midway ranging in price from $209 to above and a few around $188 (rare). Your guess is as good as mine when the next one will pop up. BTW welcome to AWD.

my $187 Like New Vita came in today too:

Not like new, since it came in a plain white box, and all the accessories just tossed in, no manuals either....BOOO

However something interesting did happened, after I ripped up the box, Ninja Gaiden Sigma fell out... no case just the cart..

Guess I won't be complaining....:)

[quote name='HaloSucks']my $187 Like New Vita came in today too:

Not like new, since it came in a plain white box, and all the accessories just tossed in, no manuals either....BOOO

However something interesting did happened, after I ripped up the box, Ninja Gaiden Sigma fell out... no case just the cart..

Guess I won't be complaining....:)[/QUOTE]

Haha so much for the inspected by amazon warehouse deals stickers!!!!

[quote name='HaloSucks']my $187 Like New Vita came in today too:

Guess I won't be complaining....:)[/QUOTE]

Score.

Just got a "good" Vita for $162.50. There is still 2 more available. GO GO. Also got a 4 GB memory card for $14.50 not sure if i will keep that though as both are back ordered until april so I have some time to decide.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Just got a "good" Vita for $162.50. There is still 2 more available. GO GO. Also got a 4 GB memory card for $14.50 not sure if i will keep that though as both are back ordered until april so I have some time to decide.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I ordered one of these as well. I did plan on waiting until the PS Vita game library was a bit larger, but for this price I am definitely curious enough to pick it up and play it. The OLED screen has been described as fantastic.

D'oh. I lost the item because I thought I had completed the order, but was only mostly done. >.> Note to self: Only start thanking CAG's AFTER getting the actual deal.

[quote name='fei33']Thank you. I ordered one of these as well. I did plan on waiting until the PS Vita game library was a bit larger, but for this price I am definitely curious enough to pick it up and play it. The OLED screen has been described as fantastic.[/QUOTE]
I am glad a CAG got in on one of the others. This was my price point and I am super happy to have finally got one after having C4C running for a few days and missing out on one.

How often do the other sizes of memory sticks come in? I got a 4GB but I definitely want a bigger one and I think it might be a waste to get the 4 now if I know I am going to upgrade soon.

Also, anyone have any experience with the travel pouch or carrying case? Which one is better?

[quote name='Donut2922']Good Vita back up - $162!!![/QUOTE]

I saw it but I passed because it said medium mark on disc. I wonder what exactly that means.

I got a "Very Good" 3G model in yesterday. Looks like someone opened the box, took out the Vita, touched the screen 20 times and couldn't figure out how to turn it on so they sent it back. It did include the 8 GB memory card.

[quote name='sabanoo']I got a "Very Good" 3G model in yesterday. Looks like someone opened the box, took out the Vita, touched the screen 20 times and couldn't figure out how to turn it on so they sent it back. It did include the 8 GB memory card.[/QUOTE]

Thats good to hear, hoping my "Very Good" 3G will be in similar or better condition w/memory card as well:lol: Mine just shipped out today

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back