Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SelmaBlair']So you want the Vita but you don't "need" it?

Could you give me an example of a video game or console that you "need"?[/QUOTE]

I "need" to buy my son a 3DS so he won't be so bored when there's 6 feet of snow outside.
I "need" to buy Madden so I can do something with my buddy because he's 4 states away.

"Need" me to draw a picture too?

I have a bunch of games I haven't even touched yet. Buying a Vita serve no purpose right now other than to take advantage of a cheap price. It's something I wanted but I could had waited.

I guess I'll just skip CAG and flip it on craigslist. Too many a-hole on here.

[quote name='RoMee']I "need" to buy my son a 3DS so he won't be so bored when there's 6 feet of snow outside.
I "need" to buy Madden so I can do something with my buddy because he's 4 states away.

I have a bunch of games I haven't even touched yet. Buying a Vita serve no purpose right now other than to take advantage of a cheap price. It's something I wanted but I could had waited.

I guess I'll just skip CAG and flip it on craigslist. Too many a-hole on here.[/QUOTE]

You could just cancel if its still in processing.

[quote name='Layd Dly']I received my "Like New" MW3 Xbox 360 320GB that i got for $262.49. Which is far from Like New and much closer to acceptable.

It came in a brown box, everything Opened except the game which was smushed (No Biggie, going to sell or trade in). Missing most of documentation/manuals. No 3 Month Live Code or Exclusive DLC (again never quite expecting but used to getting on "Like New" Returns). Controllers both Hard Marks and Scratches and one Clearly had food on it in a couple places. And the Other Controller had a Non-Clicking/Worn RB Button, but tested both and they work. Console had never been setup so it was still "Like New" along with the power and AV that were never unraveled and only opened.

Now The "Like New" White Special Edition 4GB Kinect Model i picked up for $224.97 last week as well came Brand New in box with it only being opened on the bottom but nothing being removed.

So I wrote Amazon CS knowing they are usually awesome, and explained my case and they offered me a $55 refund on it bringing it effectively to $207.49. Which is a great deal and basically the cost of the controller, but i still dont feel like it is enough. Has anyone ever been able to get a larger refund back on something like this that doesn't meet expectation.[/QUOTE]

I will never understand why people feel they should be receiving NEW merchandise from a warehouse deals site. If it comes virtually brand new or includes everything that comes with the retail package, you should be shocked and appreciative (which most are). If you don't like what you received, return it. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

[quote name='RoMee']I "need" to buy my son a 3DS so he won't be so bored when there's 6 feet of snow outside.

I guess I'll just skip CAG and flip it on craigslist. Too many a-hole on here.[/QUOTE]

If you decide to sell the Vita for what you bought it for (and it's in decent condition), PM me. I may be interested.

[quote name='RoMee']

There's more "A-Holes" on craigslist... prepare to be lowballed beyond your wildest dreams.

[quote name='HydroX']I will never understand why people feel they should be receiving NEW merchandise from a warehouse deals site. If it comes virtually brand new or includes everything that comes with the retail package, you should be shocked and appreciative (which most are). If you don't like what you received, return it. You can't have your cake and eat it too.[/QUOTE]

I certainly don't expect Brand New as many items i have purchase from AWD are not. But when an item does not even come close to meeting the listed Item Condition or Description in which it is sold to me as; I have a problem with it. If it had been listed as Good or Acceptable I would've been more than happy with the condition because that is what i received.

Off topic but relevant to all you Prime and PS3 fans. The PS3 will be adding Amazon Instant Video streaming today. Great news for those without a device to watch their free streaming that comes with Prime.

[quote name='RoMee']I really need to stop visiting CAG.
I always end up buying stuff I don't need because of the cheap prices and sales
Just picked up a like new Vita for $187. It's something I wanted not something I need.
I might just sell here (for $187) so someone here will have a chance to get one since they're always sold as soon as they're posted on Amazon.

I think I bought this one[/QUOTE]

Video games in general are something you don't need dude.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Off topic but relevant to all you Prime and PS3 fans. The PS3 will be adding Amazon Instant Video streaming today. Great news for those without a device to watch their free streaming that comes with Prime.[/QUOTE]

Whhhaaaaa? This is awesome!

[quote name='cancerman1120']Off topic but relevant to all you Prime and PS3 fans. The PS3 will be adding Amazon Instant Video streaming today. Great news for those without a device to watch their free streaming that comes with Prime.[/QUOTE]

Man this is totally relevant!

Really dude? you "need" to feed your son. you "need" to put a roof over your sons head.

you DONT NEED to buy ANY videogames at all.

Hot damn that is awesome news! It's about time - I've been waiting for Amazon video to show up on devices I own.

This is awesome news. Ive been wanting this for so long. Now i wont have to buy a Roku box.

Nice, haven't heard about this. Thanks for the info.

Originally Posted by cancerman1120
Off topic but relevant to all you Prime and PS3 fans. The PS3 will be adding Amazon Instant Video streaming today. Great news for those without a device to watch their free streaming that comes with Prime.

How is amazon streaming compair to netflix in new releases movies.. is netflix better or amazon for free movies..

i have a blu ray amazon says i can link to it but would want to make sure its worth it before dumping that kind of money on prime

[quote name='RoMee']I "need" to buy my son a 3DS so he won't be so bored when there's 6 feet of snow outside.[/QUOTE]

Always a huge concern in April.

[quote name='slidecage']Originally Posted by cancerman1120

How is amazon streaming compair to netflix in new releases movies.. is netflix better or amazon for free movies..

i have a blu ray amazon says i can link to it but would want to make sure its worth it before dumping that kind of money on prime[/QUOTE]
Prime selection isn't as good. As for quality, it takes a bit longer (at least for me) for the quality to buffer completely (not sure if I'm using the right term). haha but in my opinion, Prime is a good investment even if you don't consider their streaming.

Well, impluse buy for $175 Very Good Wifi Vita. I had just loaded chrome to install a page monitor and when I loaded the Vita used page a AWD had JUST popped up for $175:

"Item may come repackaged. Small mark on item case."

I haven't follow

Think I'm Ok or should I wait for a Like New? Haven't seen enough to know if the descriptor is. My 360 slim was very good, but ended up just being dented box(also ended up failing within a month, but MS did the repair/exchange)

I figure since I just bought 3 PSone games off PSN, and got all the free games from the PSN outage thing between my and the wifes account, I have enough to keep me busy.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Prime selection isn't as good. As for quality, it takes a bit longer (at least for me) for the quality to buffer completely (not sure if I'm using the right term). haha but in my opinion, Prime is a good investment even if you don't consider their streaming.[/QUOTE]

could never find prime worth the 80 a year by myself was with a few people here last year until they all quit... i doubt i join and just stick with netflix

[quote name='6er']Well, impluse buy for $175 Very Good Wifi Vita. I had just loaded chrome to install a page monitor and when I loaded the Vita used page a AWD had JUST popped up for $175:

"Item may come repackaged. Small mark on item case."

I haven't follow

Think I'm Ok or should I wait for a Like New? Haven't seen enough to know if the descriptor is. My 360 slim was very good, but ended up just being dented box(also ended up failing within a month, but MS did the repair/exchange)

I figure since I just bought 3 PSone games off PSN, and got all the free games from the PSN outage thing between my and the wifes account, I have enough to keep me busy.[/QUOTE]

My vita was $174 and listed as very good as well.

The actual vita was never used at all and even the box was in perfect shape.. I think you will be ok and if not you can always send it back.

I didn't want/need one but I spent 2 hours playing the show last night..

Well, this is as good as place as any...

The options for vita screen protectors seems limited, and pricey. does the Sony made one have a protector for front and back, or do you even really need one for back?

[quote name='6er']Well, this is as good as place as any...

The options for vita screen protectors seems limited, and pricey. does the Sony made one have a protector for front and back, or do you even really need one for back?[/QUOTE]

The actual Sony one, is a 2 pack of front only. It's what I got for mine and haven't noticed needing one on the back.

[quote name='edison']The actual Sony one, is a 2 pack of front only. It's what I got for mine and haven't noticed needing one on the back.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I heard someone makes them for the back, just wondering.

Got my good WiFi Vita today. It was described with "Medium mark on disk". It's obviously been used, the box is a little worn and there're VERY minor scratches on the rear touch screen (But let's be honest, who really cares about the rear touch screen?). Everything on the front is absolutely flawless. I'm not seeing this medium mark anywhere.

quite a few games went up right now. I went backlog crazy.
SSX 22
Fifa street 28
Amalur 26
NFS the run 15
Sonic generation 18.
MW3 20

[quote name='TraBuch']Got my good WiFi Vita today. It was described with "Medium mark on disk". It's obviously been used, the box is a little worn and there're VERY minor scratches on the rear touch screen (But let's be honest, who really cares about the rear touch screen?). Everything on the front is absolutely flawless. I'm not seeing this medium mark anywhere.[/QUOTE]

Same as how mine came in. A small scratch in the back but it looked great on the front. For $162, you cant go wrong.

Amalur at $26 went oos in like .3 seconds. Saw an acceptable one for $23.99, but good one flew off the shelves. Wonder if it'll come back during the week or I should snag a LN.

http://db.tt/aMjidHTz (i'll post the link so that i don't mess up the thread with a big pic)

WOHOO! :bouncy:

My $187 "like new" vita that i ordered on Thursday got here. Asides from a fingerprint or two and the cables not being tie, it's brand spankin new.... Now i would've been a happy camper if i'd remember to buy a memory along with it >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back