Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
just wanted to post some feedback from my purchase. bought one of the Very Good Xbox 360 250 GB Holiday Bundles for 199 this past weekend. just came in today and i'm pretty sure it was unused. came with all the codes and cables. everything was still in its wraps and the i had to do the initial setup with the 360. it powers on and everything and is in brand new condition. i'm really happy with this purchase. the only downside is that it came re-packaged and wasn't mentioned in the description.

[quote name='kevgret']My vita was $174 and listed as very good as well.

The actual vita was never used at all and even the box was in perfect shape.. I think you will be ok and if not you can always send it back.

I didn't want/need one but I spent 2 hours playing the show last night..[/QUOTE]

I played baseball for 7 years when I was a kid, then in a church mens league later on for fun, and still love it( watching a full game on TV is a struggle though), but I had the Show 10 and the difficulty curve REALLY turned me off I'm pretty sure it's easier for me to hit a ball in real life. I know that started with this console generation, I long for ye olden days of Triple Play 99 ("this game is brought to you by cottage cheese pork pudding, with flavorful curds!"(Someone correct me on that, it was something hilariously disgusting). or the old SNES and N64 Ken Griffey Jr baseball, the simplier times

Also, do I need to worry about online mutiplayer access codes on any of the games I buy off AWD? Hate to snag a game for $10 off to realize it requires a code to access mutiplayer

$120 Acceptable 3DS arrived today. Comments said that it would be missing box but nothing indicating scratches or marks. Came with slightly torn box and all accessories. No scratches, just a bit dirty. Had a redeemed Ambassador Program on it with tons of games (the person had not wiped any data at all). The only thing that was missing was the code for Club Nintendo coins.

Only real gripe is that the hinge is a bit loose (otherwise it's perfect), but some Google searching shows that this is likely how it came from the factory and not caused by the owners. Overall I'm really happy with it since I missed it a few months ago when it was new at this price!

[quote name='6er']I played baseball for 7 years when I was a kid, then in a church mens league later on for fun, and still love it( watching a full game on TV is a struggle though), but I had the Show 10 and the difficulty curve REALLY turned me off I'm pretty sure it's easier for me to hit a ball in real life. I know that started with this console generation, I long for ye olden days of Triple Play 99 ("this game is brought to you by cottage cheese pork pudding, with flavorful curds!"(Someone correct me on that, it was something hilariously disgusting). or the old SNES and N64 Ken Griffey Jr baseball, the simplier times

Also, do I need to worry about online mutiplayer access codes on any of the games I buy off AWD? Hate to snag a game for $10 off to realize it requires a code to access mutiplayer[/QUOTE]

There are different control schemes in the show. I am playing on the "easiest" until I get the hang of things.. I'll bump up when I get the hang of it..

I'm in my late 30's so I go back to the days of RBI Baseball, Ken Griffy, Hardball! by accolade, Bo jackson, etc... sometimes I think some of the fun has been lost because we need things "real".. I could play RBI baseball for hours even today..

I picked up my show from ADW and it has a code but I have not tried it.. I'll go enter it and see if it works..

[quote name='6er']Also, do I need to worry about online mutiplayer access codes on any of the games I buy off AWD? Hate to snag a game for $10 off to realize it requires a code to access mutiplayer[/QUOTE]

The codes aren't required for Amazon trade-ins, so it's definitely YMMV if you get a working one. Plenty of CAGs have been surprised with valid codes from AWD purchases, so I hope your karma is good? ;)

If buying used and really want to access a game's multiplayer features, Gamefly's used sales are your best bet. Or just buy new (I know, popular answer around here).

[quote name='kevgret']There are different control schemes in the show. I am playing on the "easiest" until I get the hang of things.. I'll bump up when I get the hang of it..

I'm in my late 30's so I go back to the days of RBI Baseball, Ken Griffy, Hardball! by accolade, Bo jackson, etc... sometimes I think some of the fun has been lost because we need things "real".. I could play RBI baseball for hours even today..

I picked up my show from ADW and it has a code but I have not tried it.. I'll go enter it and see if it works..[/QUOTE]

Ken Griffey 1 for SNES and The Bugs 2 are my favorite baseball games

Wow Amalur has been showing up for under $30 already. Just so everyone knows Amalur does have an online pass it that unlocks extra missions and gives you free DLC.

[quote name='Namerson']Wow Amalur has been showing up for under $30 already. Just so everyone knows Amalur does have an online pass it that unlocks extra missions and gives you free DLC.[/QUOTE]

The extra missions are just arena battles tho, and not interesting at all imo so it's no loss if you don't get the code.

[quote name='argyle']The extra missions are just arena battles tho, and not interesting at all imo so it's no loss if you don't get the code.[/QUOTE]

That's good to know, thanks. I wouldn't mind picking it up at $26 used if that's all the pass gets you.

I wish I hadn't missed NFS:The Run at $15, which I have an online pass for.

[quote name='Namerson']Wow Amalur has been showing up for under $30 already. Just so everyone knows Amalur does have an online pass it that unlocks extra missions and gives you free DLC.[/QUOTE]

It's because they matched Gamestop's $39.99 sale this week, so my guess is you'll see it at $40 used again next week unless Target has it on sale.

I picked my copy up for $30, I've been wanting the game since last year, huge fan of Curt Schilling. Didn't wanna risk it not going on sale again or not showing up on the warehouse while on sale.

Just ordered a wifi - good for $162. I've been following the thread but I can't remember...did anyone with a good have damage to the screen itself?

[quote name='psuedo98']Just ordered a wifi - good for $162. I've been following the thread but I can't remember...did anyone with a good have damage to the screen itself?[/QUOTE]

My $162 good WiFi was nearly perfect other than an opened box with "Graded by Warehousedeals" all over the box. After playing 10-15+ hours I noticed a dead pixel, bit only on certain colors. Overall I only notice it once in awhile and am rather happy with it.

Should I raise a fuss over a dead pixel? Do you think they'd do something about it?

If the only damage to mine is 1 dead pixel I certainly wouldn't consider sending it back. I might, however, notify amazon. Its not going to hurt anything and they might throw you a credit or something.

Honestly if mine comes with the screens and controls in like new condition i wouldn't really care if the body was beat to hell.

Is there a browser add on that I can use to take advantag of these deals before somebody else snatches them up or am I just going to have to stake out the site?

The only way you would ever know it was open box was the piece of scotch tape that resealed the Vita Box, everthing was complete... and to my suprise the 8 GB card was already in the device. System was in the foam, wrapped, mint. Even the box was mint.

I really love Amazon warehouse, I basically saved almost 100 dollars off the thing and if Sony ever price drops it, I will not feel like I got ripped off like with my brand new 3DS purchase last year.

Awesome!!!

[quote name='psuedo98']Just ordered a wifi - good for $162. I've been following the thread but I can't remember...did anyone with a good have damage to the screen itself?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='apterous']My $162 good WiFi was nearly perfect other than an opened box with "Graded by Warehousedeals" all over the box. After playing 10-15+ hours I noticed a dead pixel, bit only on certain colors. Overall I only notice it once in awhile and am rather happy with it.

Should I raise a fuss over a dead pixel? Do you think they'd do something about it?[/QUOTE]

Either return it or live with it. You don't deserve any credit from them

[quote name='jacknicklson']Either return it or live with it. You don't deserve any credit from them[/QUOTE]

I think it's hard for folks to resist once they know that Amazon will just randomly throw credit their way if they complain about almost anything. It takes virtually no effort or time and it's like free money. I do wish that people would stop taking advantage of it (like for the lack of an online pass / dlc from a warehouse deal buy :roll:). It can be a nice, generous alternative for them to provide versus sending it back when there's an actual problem.

^ what he said. A dead pixel isn't enough for me to go through hassle of the return process but it would have been enough to prevent me from buying it in the first place. If it wasn't in the product description I would complain and hope for the best.

[quote name='handsomepete']I think it's hard for folks to resist once they know that Amazon will just randomly throw credit their way if they complain about almost anything. It takes virtually no effort or time and it's like free money. I do wish that people would stop taking advantage of it (like for the lack of an online pass / dlc from a warehouse deal buy :roll:). It can be a nice, generous alternative for them to provide versus sending it back when there's an actual problem.[/QUOTE]

You know the saying, "You don't know what you got until its gone". I get a feeling this will apply in the future for warehouse deals when I read posts about getting a $55 refund because a controller had some stains on it and the guy says he think its not enough. When I read about some people pretty much discussing how to commit fraud on this or that sale. I think the mods should do something about that in particular and just ban those people, to me it's sickening.

I ordered Ratchet & CLank tools of destruction and it arrived today A crack in time. lol I can see the back sticker is labeled as Tools of Destruction. O wells, I do not own either game so it's fine.

[quote name='Caoz']You know the saying, "You don't know what you got until its gone". I get a feeling this will apply in the future for warehouse deals when I read posts about getting a $55 refund because a controller had some stains on it and the guy says he think its not enough. When I read about some people pretty much discussing how to commit fraud on this or that sale. I think the mods should do something about that in particular and just ban those people, to me it's sickening.[/QUOTE]

was this aimed at me? i wasn't suggesting that he make up a dead pixel or anything...but if mine arrives with a dead pixel I would certainly be annoyed enough to mention it to amazon. i don't think that's the same thing as complaining about used dlc when purchasing a used product.

[quote name='handsomepete']I think it's hard for folks to resist once they know that Amazon will just randomly throw credit their way if they complain about almost anything. It takes virtually no effort or time and it's like free money. I do wish that people would stop taking advantage of it (like for the lack of an online pass / dlc from a warehouse deal buy :roll:). It can be a nice, generous alternative for them to provide versus sending it back when there's an actual problem.[/QUOTE]

a wave of bans will take care of it.

I think if you don't like the item you get, then just return it. "Complaining" for the sake of getting a discount is lame.

[quote name='kouleefoh']I ordered Ratchet & CLank tools of destruction and it arrived today A crack in time. lol I can see the back sticker is labeled as Tools of Destruction. O wells, I do not own either game so it's fine.[/QUOTE]

wait... so you ordered one game and got another? Thats not cool.

[quote name='jaygood17']wait... so you ordered one game and got another? Thats not cool.[/QUOTE]

Well, he got the most recent one, and if he doesn't own either, I don't see why he should complain (and neither does he :lol:).
A mistake in his favor:lol:...

[quote name='jaygood17']wait... so you ordered one game and got another? Thats not cool.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dragonjud']Well, he got the most recent one, and if he doesn't own either, I don't see why he should complain (and neither does he :lol:).
A mistake in his favor:lol:...[/QUOTE]
That's my logic exactly :lol:. I bought it when it was $6 thinking it's tool of destruction. It's my first time playing any Ratchet and Clank game so I don't mind that they sent me the wrong one. especially the newer/slightly more expensive one. :lol: Even if I explain to Amazon, I'd end having to return this game for a refund and I'll end up with no game because they don't replace AWD games. And for those who think I might get a discount, the game is $6, I don't think it's worth it to risk getting banned.

I'll just buy Tools of Destruction later on.

[quote name='dragonjud']Well, he got the most recent one, and if he doesn't own either, I don't see why he should complain (and neither does he :lol:).
A mistake in his favor:lol:...[/QUOTE]

Good point! :D

[quote name='Caoz']You know the saying, "You don't know what you got until its gone". I get a feeling this will apply in the future for warehouse deals when I read posts about getting a $55 refund because a controller had some stains on it and the guy says he think its not enough. When I read about some people pretty much discussing how to commit fraud on this or that sale. I think the mods should do something about that in particular and just ban those people, to me it's sickening.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

Well said, sir. If you ran for CAG governor I would endorse you.

Agreed - but sadly many deal sites are full of that crap and many people see nothing wrong with it. I think the mods would be completely overwhelmed.

Vita in tomorrow.....no memory card....$62.50 in best buy credit......4 psp DL games from the outage.

Come on amazon throw some used cards up! Is it just me or are the AWD memory cards a lot more rare than the vita?

Seems I'm better off getting two cards in case my wife ends up playing it a lot.

[quote name='6er']Vita in tomorrow.....no memory card....$62.50 in best buy credit......4 psp DL games from the outage.

Come on amazon throw some used cards up! Is it just me or are the AWD memory cards a lot more rare than the vita?

Seems I'm better off getting two cards in case my wife ends up playing it a lot.[/QUOTE]

what OUTAGE?

[quote name='6er']Vita in tomorrow.....no memory card....$62.50 in best buy credit......4 psp DL games from the outage.

Seems I'm better off getting two cards in case my wife ends up playing it a lot.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I feel the same way. Been looking to upgrade my 4 GB card. Why not use the best buy credit to get a card? Wait best buy sells them right?

[quote name='Rockinjs']the outage from 4/20 last year when the PSN was hacked[/QUOTE]

o thought they was talking about a new one ... thought maybe this weekend since my vita was so freaking slow getting online last sunday

[quote name='DCpinoy']Yeah I feel the same way. Been looking to upgrade my 4 GB card. Why not use the best buy credit to get a card? Wait best buy sells them right?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I can't decide weither a 32 and a 4 or two 16s. If I though prices would drop anytime soon is get two 8s, and upgrade one later. Kinda depends on how much my wife uses it. But she doesn't touch the ds since we have had smartphones unless we were traveling. More of a casual gamer with the occasional battlefield or assassians creed thrown in(wierd, right?)

MW3 Hardened Edition Good $50.29
Description is "Item may come repackaged. Front of housing has minor cosmetic imperfection. Minor cosmetic imperfection on top or sides of item. Minor cosmetic imperfection on bottom or back of item. Missing owner / user manual. Accessories may have cosmetic damage."

Does that mean it still has the Elite code in it? Doesn't mention the redeemable codes might be used anywhere.

[quote name='jacknicklson']Always expect the codes to be used regardless of the condition/description[/QUOTE]

True but always try them - I have been lucky before and have received codes from used games that still worked.

:360: Just Dance 3 (Used - Like New) $14.99

:360: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Used - Like New) $26.24

:360: NBA 2K12 (Covers May Vary) (Used - Like New) $27.74

:ps3: NBA 2K12 (Covers May Vary) (Used - Like New) $27.74

:ps3: Mass Effect 3 (Used - Like New) $37.49

:ps3: Soul Calibur V (Used - Like New) $29.99

:360: Soul Calibur V (Used - Like New) $29.99

[vita] Lumines: Electronic Symphony (Used - Like New) $22.49

:ps3: Syndicate (Used - Like New) $29.99

:ps3: White Knight Chronicles II (Used - Like New) $22.49

:360: Need for Speed: The Run (Used - Like New) $14.99

:ps3: Need for Speed: The Run (Used - Like New) $14.99