Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rockinjs']looks like I bought just in time right at 7:50 when you posted unless one of us has a cancellation in our future

Edit: looks like they had more than 1 in stock so I'm ok now lets pray mine come in the same condition as Kevgret's[/QUOTE]

Yeah, there were about 7 copies available when I bought.

you don't hear much about it but that rocket fish vault case is the way to go its almost like the otter box for a vita its only $20 and it's licensed by playstation

[quote name='DaShaka']Strange, I just traded in my copy today for $25.65...[/QUOTE]

Thanks for sharing that! I just traded mine in for $25.65. I paid $43.99 new for it from Newegg when it came out.

Got my very good vita today. Packaging wise It was dusty & cables were untied

Cosmetically it has one.literally pinhead sized chip in the silver part.

Otherwise its in like new shape. More than.happy for $75 off new.

Motorstorm RC and killzone liberation.both played fine, but KZ looks like a ds game on the bigger high res screen. Don't know who came up with the default control scheme for M:RC either, buttons works waaaay better for gas and brake, IMO

[quote name='6er']Got my very good vita today. Packaging wise It was dusty & cables were untied

Cosmetically it has one.literally pinhead sized chip in the silver part.

Otherwise its in like new shape. More than.happy for $75 off new.

Motorstorm RC and killzone liberation.both played fine, but KZ looks like a ds game on the bigger high res screen. Don't know who came up with the default control scheme for M:RC either, buttons works waaaay better for gas and brake, IMO[/QUOTE]
M:RC is supposed to feel like you are driving an RC car and actually works well in that sense. It does take some getting used to.

[quote name='Rockinjs']I want that but what are the chances of the online pass being used? I see that's like a generic description for the vita games the price of it kinda makes it not worth taking the gamble and then paying for the pass[/QUOTE]

Don't know if you already bought this or not...but you can get it new for $29.99 with the $10 off coupon from
icongs_r1.gif

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=316771&page=18

[quote name='Donut2922']lol on thinking you would get a code. double lol for contacting CS about it..[/QUOTE]

To be completely honest I did not know this was going to be one of those games using the new online pass feature. Was very disappointed when I found out but I had already purchased the game and figured I'd give CS a shot. As always they were awesome.

And yes I did try the back of the manual code. No go tho :(

[quote name='Namelessloser']To be completely honest I did not know this was going to be one of those games using the new online pass feature. Was very disappointed when I found out but I had already purchased the game and figured I'd give CS a shot. As always they were awesome.

And yes I did try the back of the manual code. No go tho :([/QUOTE]

I got caught with this too, guess it's just luck hoping that the last person may not have used it, which is very doubtful, learned your lesson the hard way!

sig.jpg

Received my good vita feb, no medium mark on the system only the memory card was opened.........it looks like new condition. Thank you warehouse deals! :)

[quote name='Perromalvado']Received my good vita feb, no medium mark on the system only the memory card was opened.........it looks like new condition. Thank you warehouse deals! :)[/QUOTE]

How much did you pay for it if you don't mind me asking?

[quote name='Daf']How much did you pay for it if you don't mind me asking?[/QUOTE]

I'd guess $247.xx that's the price I've seen the LN FEB Vita. Haven't seen anything else other than the LN FEB

[quote name='Geco17']I'd guess $247.xx that's the price I've seen the LN FEB Vita. Haven't seen anything else other than the LN FEB[/QUOTE]

he got a good, which is $215, I bought an acceptable for $210.

[quote name='edson13']he got a good, which is $215, I bought an acceptable for $210.[/QUOTE]

Oh nice. Those are steals at those prices. How is your acceptable?

[quote name='Geco17']Oh nice. Those are steals at those prices. How is your acceptable?[/QUOTE]

came complete and blemish free. Only thing that bothers me is the whole inkblot effect when you have a black image and are playing in complete darkness. But reading up on it, it seems to be an issue that affects all OLED screen.

[quote name='edson13']came complete and blemish free. Only thing that bothers me is the whole inkblot effect when you have a black image and are playing in complete darkness. But reading up on it, it seems to be an issue that affects all OLED screen.[/QUOTE]

yeah i get the same thing but it doesn't really bother me. only notice it when im playing in a pitch black room. but yeah and this was from a brand new Vita that i got from Micro Center.

Got my "Good" Vita 3G/Wifi in today. Everything seems flawless. The 8Gb memory card was still packaged new. The system itself has no marks and the previous owner even put a screen protector on it. I just had to format the system because previous owner was of the Asian decent. But all in all no regrets so far with this purchase.

is it normal for AWD to change the date on my used - good wifi vita for $162.49 from to be delivered on the 9th, to it saying "We'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date." :whistle2:(

Just wondering, i can't wait to get my vita.

[quote name='TheNeck']is it normal for AWD to change the date on my used - good wifi vita for $162.49 from to be delivered on the 9th, to it saying "We'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date." :whistle2:(

Just wondering, i can't wait to get my vita.[/QUOTE]

When did you order it? I ordered mine yesterday and it went on the truck today. Same deal - used good 162

[quote name='psuedo98']When did you order it? I ordered mine yesterday and it went on the truck today. Same deal - used good 162[/QUOTE]
yesterday as well, and i changed the shipping from 2 day prime to 1 day prime.

When was your estimated delivery once you placed your order?

[quote name='TheNeck']yesterday as well, and i changed the shipping from 2 day prime to 1 day prime.

When was your estimated delivery once you placed your order?[/QUOTE]

It was the 6th the whole time. Just hoping it works

[quote name='psuedo98']It was the 6th the whole time. Just hoping it works[/QUOTE]
ok thanks for the info. :D

don't worry i dont see why it won't work. :D

[quote name='Daf']How much did you pay for it if you don't mind me asking?[/QUOTE]

I payed 227 and the day after warehoudeals started selling them for 215...........I should have price matched :(

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheNeck']ok thanks for the info. :D

don't worry i dont see why it won't work. :D[/QUOTE]

Yea, most people here with good vitas got one with either very little damage or none at all but there were a few that came doa...making me nervous. Picked up The Show today and pre ordered Disgaea...would be seriously bummed if I had to return the Vita.

looking for a recommendation on a case. Whats the cheapest the memory cards have been going for on AWD?

Has anyone received a Vita of the Amazon Warehouse that has been back ordered? I ordered one two days ago and it should get here by the 17th. Any chances it will get canceled?

[quote name='psuedo98']Yea, most people here with good vitas got one with either very little damage or none at all but there were a few that came doa...making me nervous. Picked up The Show today and pre ordered Disgaea...would be seriously bummed if I had to return the Vita.

looking for a recommendation on a case. Whats the cheapest the memory cards have been going for on AWD?[/QUOTE]
Really i didn't know that, that would really suck to get a DOA vita.

I haven't been checking out the prices for memory cards, just yet that is. :D

[quote name='psuedo98']
looking for a recommendation on a case. Whats the cheapest the memory cards have been going for on AWD?[/QUOTE]

the cheapest on memory cards was a 32 GB for $68 I think case wise I said it earlier the vault I think BB is the only one that has it though

Shake N' Bake;9524339 said:
Has anyone received a Vita of the Amazon Warehouse that has been back ordered? I ordered one two days ago and it should get here by the 17th. Any chances it will get canceled?

I order a like new that was back order it came exactly on the day it was set to be delivered, however some people say their shipping dates have changed even if it wasn't something back ordered so maybe it's YMMV

sorry for double post on iPhone can't put into one

[quote name='Rockinjs']I order a like new that was back order it came exactly on the day it was set to be delivered, however some people say their shipping dates have changed even if it wasn't something back ordered so maybe it's YMMV

sorry for double post on iPhone can't put into one[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the quick reply. Now I can go buy some stuff for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back