Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='exaznkid']are people seriously bitching about deals being posted? if you see something you DON'T want then just move the fuck on; i personally appreciate seeing those vita deals getting posted so i can see how much value they're hold atm[/QUOTE]

Exactly. But, some will NEVER get it.

Don't like it? STAY THE F*** OUT OR GET OVER IT!!!!!!!

[quote name='confoosious']I'll be sorely disappointed if this thread still doesn't have vita deals.[/QUOTE]

Well, you can just click on the new Vita thread if you're interested. :D

[quote name='akir']Kingdom of Amalur PS3 is holding at $29.99. Seems like a good price but if the online pass is used, you're basically paying $40 which is what it is on sale now.[/QUOTE]

Yep, that's what stopping me from picking one up at that price. :cry:

What a pissing match!

This is stupid! Poker took the Vita deals to the OP and those that were clogging up the thread with Vita deals are now clogging it up with bullshit! Congrats!

[quote name='Gamer4life88']

Yep, that's what stopping me from picking one up at that price. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I've been watching it all day lol.
Stupid gamestop tracker is down so I can't find a store with a used copy around me to get b2g1 with either!
This game eludes me so much!!!!!!!

[quote name='MikeE021286']What does the online pass get you? Anything extremely substantial[/QUOTE]

I think you get The House of Valor content. Just some extra side missions. Nothing to special, but I would like to have it.

[quote name='WV Matsui']What a pissing match!

This is stupid! Poker took the Vita deals to the OP and those that were clogging up the thread are now clogging it up with bullshit! Congrats![/QUOTE]

I believe your post calling this thread "shit" was what started the whole debate again lol

[quote name='WV Matsui']Confoosious you missed the point...

Honestly bud the main point is not everyone here wants a Vita. The thread for the last two months had essentially been 97% Vita and the few posts that are non-Vita are 3 pages back within minutes. We were just trying to reclaim the thread back and get it where some deals other than Vitas can be taken advantage of. I really think the thread was catering to the minority rather than the majority of the folks.

Poker made a good change and it is very appreciated![/QUOTE]
Because ya know skimming posts in a thread is soooooo hard to do?:roll:

This is why we end up with 90 billion seperate deal threads for stuff that's already been covered in the mega threads, cuz no one wants to READ and actually look for a deal anymore.

What's funnier to me is it's mostly newbies(those registered in the last 3-4 years) whining about clutter in a thread and crying/bellyaching over people discussing the deals being posted. I guess we're just supposed to post the deals and if someone asks if X or Y game is good or if a system deal that's posted is a good value or not we're supposed to stay quiet and let them figure it out on their own, huh?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Because ya know skimming posts in a thread is soooooo hard to do?:roll:

This is why we end up with 90 billion seperate deal threads for stuff that's already been covered in the mega threads, cuz no one wants to READ and actually look for a deal anymore.

What's funnier to me is it's mostly newbies(those registered in the last 3-4 years) whining about clutter in a thread and crying/bellyaching over people discussing the deals being posted. I guess we're just supposed to post the deals and if someone asks if X or Y game is good or if a system deal that's posted is a good value or not we're supposed to stay quiet and let them figure it out on their own, huh?[/QUOTE]

:applause: Kudos good sir. I agree completely.

[quote name='akir']I've been watching it all day lol.
Stupid gamestop tracker is down so I can't find a store with a used copy around me to get b2g1 with either!
This game eludes me so much!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Have you tried these:

Kingdoms of Amalur Used
X360
http://www.gamestop.com/Browse/Store...spx?sku=952951

PS3
http://www.gamestop.com/Browse/Store...spx?sku=930750

Be careful though, in my area at least, they were 47.99 in store, so I ended up ordering on-line.

Also, to try and stay on topic:

Mass Effect 3 XBOX 360 VG $34.99, LN 37.49
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...merchant&qid=1333770358&sr=1-1&condition=used

Last edited by a moderator:
this thread has gone to shit now glad I got to get me a like new $195 3G out of it before it did I thought that's what this thread was for getting deals and not getting pissy because the deal you want isn't getting posted GTFU people

This community can't make up its mind. First you guys complain about stuff "not being a deal", then you complain if someone says a thread is too cluttered. Make up your mind.

[quote name='EdgeCrusher36']This community can't make up its mind. First you guys complain about stuff "not being a deal", then you complain if someone says a thread is too cluttered. Make up your mind.[/QUOTE]
The only people(as I said above) who seem to complain about a thread being cluttered are the ones who won't actually look for a deal on their own. These are also the same people who will ask a question every hour on the hour in a thread(further cluttering it) rather than looking for the answer themselves.

As for complaining about stuff not being a deal, the only time I usually do that is when it's something that's already been covered in a mega thread and some person decides it 'needs' it's own thread and makes a wholly seperate thread.

THAT is the only time I complain about clutter on the boards, since all of the repeat deals already covered elsewhere serve no purpose but to clog up the place.

[quote name='CrimsonTribe']Kingdom of Amalur (PC) (Good): $25.99
Description is: Packaging is damaged. Item is in excellent condition.

I don't want to make any promises, but my X-Box 360 was described this way and it came sealed with some scratches and dents on the box.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...options=see-all-buying-options&condition=used[/QUOTE]
any pc game you buy should be sealed or unused code. the disk alone is worth nothing for pc games, the code is needed just to install it.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']The only people(as I said above) who seem to complain about a thread being cluttered are the ones who won't actually look for a deal on their own. These are also the same people who will ask a question every hour on the hour in a thread(further cluttering it) rather than looking for the answer themselves.

As for complaining about stuff not being a deal, the only time I usually do that is when it's something that's already been covered in a mega thread and some person decides it 'needs' it's own thread and makes a wholly seperate thread.

THAT is the only time I complain about clutter on the boards, since all of the repeat deals already covered elsewhere serve no purpose but to clog up the place.[/QUOTE]

Dude, let it go. It's just a video game deal website. Look away from the screen for a second, see that? Thats the stuff that actually matters. Now lets get back to this thread that is much better and very much back to its normal self with the variation thread in effect.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']The only people(as I said above) who seem to complain about a thread being cluttered are the ones who won't actually look for a deal on their own. These are also the same people who will ask a question every hour on the hour in a thread(further cluttering it) rather than looking for the answer themselves.

THAT is the only time I complain about clutter on the boards, since all of the repeat deals already covered elsewhere serve no purpose but to clog up the place.[/QUOTE]

Don't really remember anyone calling you out specifically....

God, there's been a Kingdom of Alamar post on the past 3 pages, I'm sick of seeing this game clutter up the thread. Can we please give this game its own thread already?

[quote name='kitsunisan']God, there's been a Kingdom of Alamar post on the past 3 pages, I'm sick of seeing this game clutter up the thread. Can we please give this game its own thread already?[/QUOTE]

How original. You're hilarious... :roll:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Because ya know skimming posts in a thread is soooooo hard to do?:roll:

What's funnier to me is it's mostly newbies(those registered in the last 3-4 years) whining about clutter in a thread and crying/bellyaching over people discussing the deals being posted. I guess we're just supposed to post the deals and if someone asks if X or Y game is good or if a system deal that's posted is a good value or not we're supposed to stay quiet and let them figure it out on their own, huh?[/QUOTE]

Since when is a noob defined as someone joined in the past 3 or 4 years? Elitist much?

I shoved a Vita deal up my butt. You know what I got? A Vita deal up my butt.

Really, the Vita complaint threads are filling this more than the Vita posts. I understand where the complainers are coming from, but at this point they have transitioned from the oppressed to the oppressors.

[quote name='MauraderShields']I cant wait when the xbox 720 and ps4 are released. We definitely need 2 separate threads for those consoles.[/QUOTE]

We're not going to create another two. When the time comes just post those links in the Warehouse Console Deals thread (which was made already by the way). Simple as that.

[quote name='DaShaka']Lets not turn this thread into a debate, if you don't want it, don't use it.[/QUOTE]

And if you didn't want to see Vita posts in the original thread you could scroll past them.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']We're not going to create another two. When the time comes just post those links in the Warehouse Console Deals thread (which was made already by the way). Simple as that.[/QUOTE]

No, this is a complete fucking disaster.

[quote name='poker360']No, this is a complete fucking disaster.[/QUOTE]

Somebody needs a reality check if splitting threads on a video game board if a complete fucking disaster.

[quote name='bassec']Somebody needs a reality check if splitting threads on a video game board if a complete fucking disaster.[/QUOTE]

Someone needs a sense of sarcasm.

[quote name='pdjones']And if you didn't want to see Vita posts in the original thread you could scroll past them.[/QUOTE]

That's true. Honestly I didn't even want a Vita until I tried one at work, and constantly reading the posts of excitement on the AWD thread made me want to get one. I'll eventually get one. I need to work through my backlog before I get more games though...

[quote name='SelmaBlair']Isn't "like new" better than "very good"?

There's a couple like new copies for $38.[/QUOTE]

With all of the bad press that game is receiving, I'd just give it a rent first. Besides this game will continue to drop like a rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back