Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hairypeckpeck']tempting...

fuck it. i got it.[/QUOTE]

I got one too. I was willing to pay $30 for the game. hopefully this extra $8 is worth it. Thanks for posting DealSeeker

[quote name='blinknot4']Lol. Seriously, how is this 'like new'?

"Well... they only scratched off the first 3 digits on the back..."[/QUOTE]

usually, the clamshell packaging is crushed or dented somewhere.

[quote name='darkskill']I got one too. I was willing to pay $30 for the game. hopefully this extra $8 is worth it. Thanks for posting DealSeeker[/QUOTE]
I grabbed one also lol.

I looked up the reg version and it was 1$ more from AWD. Weird.

[quote name='jaydepps']Have any of you used those Sony wireless headsets before? If so, what do you think of them?[/QUOTE]

Can't recommend them enough. It's a steal for $65 but even more so if you're lucky enough to find it for $50-ish.

[quote name='jaydepps']Have any of you used those Sony wireless headsets before? If so, what do you think of them?[/QUOTE]

Own a pair and they are pretty good. Works with both PC and PS3 but does not work with 360. 7.1 surround sound works well with PS3 giving a slight advantage in FPS like Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3 (like hearing foot steps behind you). For me the big advantage is when I am gaming or watching flicks and such on PC or PS3, I can do so day or night without disturbing the peace.

The headset works fine for me on my PS3. But for some reason whenever I use it on my PC the audio is incredibly static and I cannot find any other information for my situation online at all. It's like I am the only person with this issue.

I got the 16GB Vita card for $35. I'm not sure why as I'm probably going to end up selling my Vita anyway.

Edit: I cancelled it. Should show up again anytime.

Lots of games were just added for Vita and 360. Saw Prototype 2, Witcher 2 and more for 360. Also saw Uncharted and Hot Shots Golf for Vita among others.

iconps3.gif
Disgaea 4: Premium - Very Good - $30.48(2), Like New $32.66

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list..._used?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&condition=used

[quote name='iiiweaponiii']is there a difference between very good and like new?[/QUOTE]

It's a total crapshoot condition-wise. Personally, I would just pay the extra $10 and get a new copy for peace of mind. But of course, if you don't like it, just return it.

[quote name='karyadi']For the Prototype 2 CE edition, worth getting? Do you think the DLC is already claimed?[/QUOTE]

Gameplay wise I deem Prototype 2 a rent... but I felt the same about 1, so...

[quote name='TheGuardianWolf']Gameplay wise I deem Prototype 2 a rent... but I felt the same about 1, so...[/QUOTE]

After playing through Infamous 1 and 2, I couldn't get 15 minutes into Prototype 1 without hating it and trading it in.

I just ordered an awesome laptop for $374 (as a replacement for a dated laptop, not just because it was a deal)...

It was Used - Good. Said the packaging was damaged, but the item was in excellent condition. Should get it tomorrow or Saturday... Really hope it turns out well. Not too worried since Amazon takes care of its customers, but I'd hate to waste time returning it.

[quote name='Rhett']I just ordered an awesome laptop for $374 (as a replacement for a dated laptop, not just because it was a deal)...

It was Used - Good. Said the packaging was damaged, but the item was in excellent condition. Should get it tomorrow or Saturday... Really hope it turns out well. Not too worried since Amazon takes care of its customers, but I'd hate to waste time returning it.[/QUOTE]

What'd you get?

[quote name='Rhett']http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Serie...Laptop/dp/B0064DJ1JI/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

I tried and tried, with a budget of roughly $400, to find one that could top it... but I couldn't. Still one for $395 Used - Like New.[/QUOTE]

The Amd A series are good budget CPU's, I managed to get the A8 HP that Best Buy had last year for $430 and have been very happy with it. I would recommend upping the ram to at least 6-8gb though because the integrated graphics will take 2-3gb of your current ram and it helps out a lot in games and such. There is also a program called Kstat10 (its free and you can use youtube videos to help you with it) that is a great tool for overclocking the APU for better performance but it also allows you to underclock it to get better battery life too.

[quote name='Rhett']http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Serie...Laptop/dp/B0064DJ1JI/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

I tried and tried, with a budget of roughly $400, to find one that could top it... but I couldn't. Still one for $395 Used - Like New.[/QUOTE]

Considering what's on the market right now that's not bad at all. However, AMD is going to launch their new mobile chips this month (with mainstream availability next month) and if HP is going to put out an "ultrabook" knockoff for $600 http://techreport.com/discussions.x/22923 you can count on Samsung/Toshiba/Asus/Acer/Lenovo (not sure why Lenovo has jumped into the cutthroat budget laptop space lately but I'll take them over Dell or HP any day) to release something with one of the updated A6s in it for less than $400 new for the B & Ms.

Assuming you want the laptop for gaming I think it would definitely be worth cancelling that one and waiting on the new chips since both the battery life and graphics in particular should be much improved. If you watch closely it should even be possible to get something with the new A10 in it for under $600 from Acer since they're (hemorrhaging money) trying to regain market share in the ultraportable space. Of course that would mean actually using an Acer but still...

Conversely, if you're not concerned with gaming there are some great deals going on right now for systems with Intel's 2nd generation core i series now that their 3rd generation ones have hit the channel. I can't find it on their website since it was only supposed to be a one week special, but Bestbuy has a Lenovo b or g series with an i3-2350 in it with a 500 GB HDD and 4-5 hours of battery life for $379 still in stock at their stores. Assuming this is about the time when people get pissed that it can't play WOW with maxed settings and take them back you should be able to get one for closer to $300 if you keep an eye on Bestbuy's outlet center.

For whatever it's worth (presumably nothing since this is my first post here) I barely passed on grabbing that BB Lenovo for myself last week since I prefer something that's 14"/doesn't have a number pad for more comfortable writing. I had a much harder time leaving it behind again when I walked past it yesterday to pick up my $5 copy of Sin & Punishment Star Successor which was in yesterday's BB DOTD thread.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Best PS3 headset[/QUOTE]

I liked mine, but I got a PS3 update like 5 days after i got the headphones that (for me at least) killed the headset functionality. I was no longer able to pair the ps3 with the headphones after the update so I had to return them.

[quote name='redividedbyd'] *snipped long-ass-reply* [/QUOTE]

It's already shipped... I'm still happy with my purchase. I suppose it could come with something severely wrong, warranting a return, but I doubt it. I had a budget of $400 and I thnk I got one of the best laptops possible with the money. =X

Wanted something with decent integrated graphics, and especially not any of those Intel GMA P.O.S.' I'm definitely surprised at what I've heard the 6520G (and others) have managed to be able to play, though. I didn't necessarily get it for gaming, so much as to replace a 512mb, 1.3ghz eMachines that is dying on me. I just wanted to squeeze a bit more power out of it (a good IGP, as opposed to Intel GMA).

[quote name='shady520'] The Amd A series are good budget CPU's, I managed to get the A8 HP that Best Buy had last year for $430 and have been very happy with it. I would recommend upping the ram to at least 6-8gb though because the integrated graphics will take 2-3gb of your current ram and it helps out a lot in games and such. There is also a program called Kstat10 (its free and you can use youtube videos to help you with it) that is a great tool for overclocking the APU for better performance but it also allows you to underclock it to get better battery life too. [/QUOTE]

I'll probably upgrade my RAM if that's the case, thankye (though I was expecting 4GB to be more than enough. o_o). I've heard of Kstat but I have no experience in overclocking... do you happen to know of any safe guides to follow?

[quote name='Rhett']
I'll probably upgrade my RAM if that's the case, thankye (though I was expecting 4GB to be more than enough. o_o). I've heard of Kstat but I have no experience in overclocking... do you happen to know of any safe guides to follow?[/QUOTE]

Here is a youtube vid I would recommend, but you can also mess around with it yourself a little bit as some have use theirs at 2.8ghz and some at 3.0ghz just do it in small incriminents until you find a stable speed you are fine with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqeXj9-YETg&feature=related

I would only change the the P0-P6 states a little bit higher for performance while doing gaming. I have my A8 set to 1.7ghz P6 all the way up to 2.8ghz P0 and it still runs cool.

Found a lot of stuff.

[ Vita ] Hori PS Vita Hard Case (Black) (Like New) $10.64
[ Vita ] Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen (Like New) $29.99
[ Vita ] Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 (Like New) $29.22

:ps3: Street Fighter x Tekken: Special Edition (Very Good x4) $50.84
:ps3: Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten (Premium Edition) (Very Good) $30.48
:ps3: Soul Calibur V (Very Good) $35.56 - (Like New) $38.10
:ps3: BlazBlue Continuum Shift EXTEND LE (Acceptable x5) $29.99 - (Good x8) $32.49 - (Very Good x4) $34.99 - (Like New x2) $37.49
:ps3: Street Fighter 4 FightStick TE (Acceptable) $149.92 - (Like New) $187.41

Soul Calibur V: The Official Guide - Collectors Edition (Hardcover) (Very Good) $22.32

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back