Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Saraquael']Yeah, I tried starting a support ticket with Blizzard but that didn't accomplish anything so now I'm shooting an email off to amazon. It's not big deal either way, though I'd prefer a working key instead of a refund.

Yup, yup. I'm not too worried about it all.. just bummed that I got a used key after seeing so many success stories. Heh.[/QUOTE]

Hey let us know what Amazon says as I just ordered one about an hour ago and hoping the key isn't already used.

[quote name='Distrato']Ordered a like new Diablo III with missing shrink wrap for $15 thanks to an old gift card I had![/QUOTE]

Same situation here pretty much. Bought a text book and use the remainder to buy it for 13 out of pocket.

[quote name='edson13']why would they sell a game without a key? They dont accept PC trade-ins for that exact reason. Unless someone actually went through the hassle of resealing a return, you'll be fine.[/QUOTE]

Well, it'll definitely have the key. Whether the key is used or not is a bit of a crap shoot.

However, out of all the people that have ordered a copy, it looks like I was the only one with an already used key.. so the odds are pretty good!

[quote name='Lopros']Hey let us know what Amazon says as I just ordered one about an hour ago and hoping the key isn't already used.[/QUOTE]

Will do! In the past, they were really good about just refunding the money. I'm hoping I can just get them to let me exchange it with one of the ones they have sitting around.

Looks like they dropped the prices a bit on the First Edition Bundles of the Vita. They were $256.xx for good, and now they're down to $239.49 for good, and they have like 30+. They've certainly been piling up, so they seem to be trying to move stock by dropping the price some...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list..._used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

Still not as great a deal, but just pointing out.

On that note, three 3G/Wifi for $194.99 popped up...

[quote name='sittinghawk3']Well, E3 passed without any new 3ds hardware news. I'm looking for one now. Whats the usual price for one on here. And thx in advance[/QUOTE]

Give it a month or two. They will come...

:ds: Nintendo 3DS - Aqua Blue (Used - Very Good) $138.98
:360: Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Value Bundle (Used - Very Good) $209.99
:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect (Used - Like New) $214.48
:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console (Used - Very Good) $139.30
:ps3: PlayStation 3 - 320 GB System/PlayStation Move Bundle (Used - Acceptable) $209.98
:ps3: PlayStation 3 320GB System (Used - Like New) $206.24
:ps3: PS3 320GB Uncharted 3 Bundle (Used - Like New) $224.97
:ps3: PS3 New Owner's Kit (Used - Very Good) $38.32
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Black) (Used - Very Good) $27.77
:ps3: Wireless Stereo Headset (Used - Like New) $64.49
[vita] 4GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card (Used - Very Good) $13.54
:pc: Diablo III: Standard Edition (Used - Very Good) $41.99
:pc: Star Wars: The Old Republic Collector's Bundle (Used - Acceptable) $79.02
:pc: Star Wars: The Old Republic 60-Day Pre-paid Time Card (Used - Very Good) $18.96
:ps3: TRON: Evolution Collector's Edition (Used - Like New) $29.99
:ps3: SoulCalibur V Collector's Edition (Used - Very Good) $33.15
:ps3: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND Limited Edition (Used - Acceptable) $23.99
:ps3: Resistance 2 Collector's Edition (Used - Good) $15.47
:ps3: Jak & Daxter Collection (Used - Like New) $29.97
:ps3: Prototype 2 (Used - Like New) $29.99
:ps3: Max Payne 3: Special Edition (Used - Like New) $74.99
:ps3: Max Payne 3 (Used - Very Good) $37.03
:360: Max Payne 3 (Used - Very Good) $40.98
:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collector's Edition (Used - Like New) $29.99
:360: Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collector's Edition (Used - Like New) $29.99
:ps3: Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition (Used - Acceptable) $26.23
:360: Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition (Used - Good) $26.43
:360: Mortal Kombat: Kollector's Edition (Used - Like New) $48.81
:360: Game of Thrones Art Book Bundle (Used - Acceptable) $35.99
:360: The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings Enhanced Edition (Used - Very Good) $35.19
:360: The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings - Dark Enhanced Edition (Used - Like New) $111.38

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh so close to buying that $225 Uncharted PS3. I need more hard drive space and a second copy of UC3 but I just cant do it. Someone buy it please!

[quote name='maxiell']
Suddenly in the market for a PS3. Can anyone tell me where the AWD PS3s generally come from and if buying a used console from them is a fool's errand?[/QUOTE]

You should check out the PS3 AWD page often to find a good deal.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...uct_details?ie=UTF8&me=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&seller=

I bought one in "good" condition recently and it was brand new. The box just had a small tear on the bottom. Be sure to always read the item condition information. Usually if it says that the box is damaged, it will most likely be a brand new/sealed item.

There's a lot of PS3 systems up right now. They should be gone pretty quick.

:ps3: 320 GB System/PlayStation Move Bundle (Acceptable) $209.98
:ps3: 320 GB System/PlayStation Move Bundle (Very Good) $244.97
:ps3: 320GB System (Like New) $206.24
:ps3: 320GB Uncharted 3 Bundle (Like New) $224.97

What are people's experiences with the Mass Effect 3 CE's used? I'm assuming the codes have been redeemed but what about the stuff?

[quote name='jkaslow']What are people's experiences with the Mass Effect 3 CE's used? I'm assuming the codes have been redeemed but what about the stuff?[/QUOTE]
From past experiences, I can tell you that if you go for an "Acceptable" or "Good" condition CE, YMMV so be ready for anything. The three times I've bought a "Good" CE, I've ended up without a slipcover, or missing a few tidbits that make the CE.

It's not worth it paying for the cheapest one when buying a CE, it's better to spend another $4 and get a "Very Good" version, or another $6-8 for a "Like New" , and even so you still run the risk it doesn't include everything. I purchase a Prototype 2 CE "Very Good" a few weeks ago, and it came without a slipcover but the game was still brand new and sealed, all codes unused.

Not only that, but don't you also need the code for online play? That one would have probably been used already.

[quote name='eXiON']From past experiences, I can tell you that if you go for an "Acceptable" or "Good" condition CE, YMMV so be ready for anything. The three times I've bought a "Good" CE, I've ended up without a slipcover, or missing a few tidbits that make the CE.

It's not worth it paying for the cheapest one when buying a CE, it's better to spend another $4 and get a "Very Good" version, or another $6-8 for a "Like New" , and even so you still run the risk it doesn't include everything. I purchase a Prototype 2 CE "Very Good" a few weeks ago, and it came without a slipcover but the game was still brand new and sealed, all codes unused.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Distrato']Ordered a like new Diablo III with missing shrink wrap for $15 thanks to an old gift card I had![/QUOTE]

Nice! Came on here looking for a cheap Diablo!

[quote name='eXiON']From past experiences, I can tell you that if you go for an "Acceptable" or "Good" condition CE, YMMV so be ready for anything. The three times I've bought a "Good" CE, I've ended up without a slipcover, or missing a few tidbits that make the CE.

It's not worth it paying for the cheapest one when buying a CE, it's better to spend another $4 and get a "Very Good" version, or another $6-8 for a "Like New" , and even so you still run the risk it doesn't include everything. I purchase a Prototype 2 CE "Very Good" a few weeks ago, and it came without a slipcover but the game was still brand new and sealed, all codes unused.[/QUOTE]

One of my few returns for WD was a CE for Assasins Creed in Very Good, the one for the game with the jack in the box. Only the key to the jack in the box was not included so it was pretty much just a paperweight I was not able to look at the contents of said jack in box.

[quote name='KrisMKX']Nice! Came on here looking for a cheap Diablo![/QUOTE]

Your sig+Katy Perry SNL sig=no one getting any more deals on CAG

[quote name='Rockinjs']Well I guess MP3 CE isnt worth $75 nomore lets see if they can stay long enough for amazon to drop the price more[/QUOTE]

Be wary that the codes play a big part of the CE, and some of us remember the no-morale user that was planning on using the codes and then returning the item to AWD...:roll:

Damn AWD is on fire tonight. Hope one of those FF13-2 CE is still there tomorrow when I get my credit returned from some bad AWD orders.

[quote name='DannKnee']You should check out the PS3 AWD page often to find a good deal.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...uct_details?ie=UTF8&me=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&seller=

I bought one in "good" condition recently and it was brand new. The box just had a small tear on the bottom. Be sure to always read the item condition information. Usually if it says that the box is damaged, it will most likely be a brand new/sealed item.

There's a lot of PS3 systems up right now. They should be gone pretty quick.

:ps3: 320 GB System/PlayStation Move Bundle (Acceptable) $209.98
:ps3: 320 GB System/PlayStation Move Bundle (Very Good) $244.97
:ps3: 320GB System (Like New) $206.24
:ps3: 320GB Uncharted 3 Bundle (Like New) $224.97[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the links, I'm in need of a new PS3 I hope these don't sell out by the time I get home in a couple of hours

Anyone know if those are the cheapest the ME3 CE's have been? In the market for one, not sure if I should wait or not though.

any1 know has experience with items "Cleaning and repair was done as required"? does it mean the disk was originally scratched, and the clean n repair it like bestbuy does on preowned games?

[quote name='Caoz']One of my few returns for WD was a CE for Assasins Creed in Very Good, the one for the game with the jack in the box. Only the key to the jack in the box was not included so it was pretty much just a paperweight I was not able to look at the contents of said jack in box.[/QUOTE]
Wow that's some luck, didn't know they used a real lock for that box. Gee, lol.

[quote name='Geco17']Anyone know if those are the cheapest the ME3 CE's have been? In the market for one, not sure if I should wait or not though.[/QUOTE]
Cheapest, yes. But they have been declining quite fast. Just 2 weeks ago they had loads of "VG" ME3 CE's for $42.xx I believe.

[quote name='eXiON']Cheapest, yes. But they have been declining quite fast. Just 2 weeks ago they had loads of "VG" ME3 CE's for $42.xx I believe.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. Probably will hold out till the "Extended Cut" DLC and see if it makes any difference.

[quote name='Caoz']I got one for 40, some have been lucky and got one for 35. Either way I think it is a fantastic game, and very true to its origins. I am in chapter 6 and enjoying it a lot. Playing it on easy mode thou which I think just gives you more health so I can get rid of it soon to buy the next one.[/QUOTE]

I got one for 35 and it was practically brand new. The game is awesome, definitely one of the best games of 2012. I Don't think you will be disappointed with it.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Your sig+Katy Perry SNL sig=no one getting any more deals on CAG[/QUOTE]

I guess i was the only one trying to read her lips :lol:

Got my Good Mass Effect 3 PC Collector's Edition today and the only problem was the outside box and the art book's box being smashed a little but it was still with the original seal and nothing was damaged inside :) Best $28.xx I've spent on Amazon.

What do you guys do if you receive a "like new" game directly from Amazon Warehouse but the voucher code is missing or used? Can you return the item without paying shipping?

What do you guys do if you receive a "like new" game directly from Amazon Warehouse but the voucher code is missing or used?

Can you return the item without paying shipping?

[quote name='PublikDefender']What do you guys do if you receive a "like new" game directly from Amazon Warehouse but the voucher code is missing or used?

Can you return the item without paying shipping? [/QUOTE]

nothing. You deal with it, unless its a game like diablo that I guess requires a key or its unplayable.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']nothing. You deal with it, unless its a game like diablo that I guess requires a key or its unplayable.[/QUOTE]
Why have so many people in the last few pages made comments about shipping back games they don't like? For various reasons like scratches on the box or steelcase or missing dlc? I'm wondering how it is possible that everyone claims to be shipping stuff back without problem?

I only ordered one item, but I found out that even the tracks aren't even in the game but is part of the dlc voucher. My order already shipped so I can't cancel it. Will have to hope for the dlc code or I'll have to find a way to return it.

Honestly imo Amazon shouldn't be listing things with used DLC/passes as "like new". If I order something in like new I expect a ding on the packaging or a crease in the manual or something at worst. Don't abuse Amazon but if it's just a single return then I'd definitely send it back.

I'm really not even sure that it's normal to get something from them "like new" but with used DLC/online passes. I may be wrong about that though.

Rambling on:
Edit: For example on the "like new" max payne 3s currently available. You can buy it for $43.XX but if that pass is used you're just going to end up paying basically a "new" price for something that is "like new". If that actually happens to anyone I think there's a legitimate complaint there somewhere. Not necessarily in being able to return it, but a complaint against Amazon listing stuff like that as "like new" in the future. I think it should be listed as "very good" at best.

As far as I know there are ways to check on DLC codes and whether or not they're used. I know for a fact you can with PS3 codes and I think it may also be the case for Xbox? Maybe they could have someone check the codes and only then list them as "like new".

If anyone at Amazon wants to pay me to do that for them I totally will :)

[quote name='PublikDefender']Why have so many people in the last few pages made comments about shipping back games they don't like? For various reasons like scratches on the box or steelcase or missing dlc? I'm wondering how it is possible that everyone claims to be shipping stuff back without problem?[/QUOTE]

Most of the posts were about diablo 3 and how its a gamble that if you buy a used copy on awd, that it may come with an already used key, but if your talking about games with online passes for ex. ninja gaiden, or mass effect 3 then if there's an already used online code then its your promblem. If you want to buy used games with guaranteed online pass, gamefly is the way to go.

If you want to be sure that you get DLC and everything else "like new", then buy new. Amazon probably has it.

If you want to play the AWD game and try to maximize your cost/benefit ratio, while acknowledging the risks, go that route. But don't complain if it doesn't always meet "expectations".

[quote name='ShockandAww']Honestly imo Amazon shouldn't be listing things with used DLC/passes as "like new". If I order something in like new I expect a ding on the packaging or a crease in the manual or something. Don't abuse Amazon but if it's just a single return then I'd definitely send it back.

I'm really not even sure that it's normal to get something from them "like new" but with used DLC/online passes. I may be wrong about that though.[/QUOTE]

Well technically, the game is like new condition, but that doesn't include the online pass/DLC. It would be nice if as a disclaimer, if a product was missing it, that it be noted specifically, but I'm sure they would rather do it this way since its easier. Like I said, would be nice, but don't see it happening, unfortunately...

[quote name='helix2']Vita- "Like New" - Backordered due in stock on June 15th

$187.xx

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B003O6EATE/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

If anyone is interested.

They did have a "good" vita for $162.xx for a split sec, so keep an eye out for that. They may put more in stock later. Good deal?[/QUOTE]

Picked up the Like New one. I'll report back once I receive it near the end of the month. Thanks for the heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back