Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PublikDefender']Why have so many people in the last few pages made comments about shipping back games they don't like? For various reasons like scratches on the box or steelcase or missing dlc? I'm wondering how it is possible that everyone claims to be shipping stuff back without problem?

I only ordered one item, but I found out that even the tracks aren't even in the game but is part of the dlc voucher. My order already shipped so I can't cancel it. Will have to hope for the dlc code or I'll have to find a way to return it.[/QUOTE]
Yeah you'll just have to hope you receive everything in said conditions. When they put it "Like New" you usually expect it to not be missing anything. Now if people are sending it back because they didn't get the DLC, then they are just screwing Amazon, because codes are never guaranteed. Since technically they only list the condition of said item, and not if it comes complete with unused codes or not.

Your safest bet when buying a game that requires DLC or had some form of code redemption, is definitely buying new.

[quote name='xx_blam_xx']Picked up the Like New one. I'll report back once I receive it near the end of the month. Thanks for the heads up.[/QUOTE]

Will definitely be monitoring this thread to hear how everything plays for you. I'm thinking of starting to keep an eye out as well.

[quote name='Lopros']Hey let us know what Amazon says as I just ordered one about an hour ago and hoping the key isn't already used.[/QUOTE]

Well, Amazon got back to me. They apologized but unfortunately, they consider warehousdeals a third party and thus can't really do an exchange for me. They did put me in for a refund right away though instead of waiting for the game to arrive back.

So yeah, not the most ideal answer, but I guess in the end I didn't really lose anything except for a little time.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Honestly imo Amazon shouldn't be listing things with used DLC/passes as "like new". If I order something in like new I expect a ding on the packaging or a crease in the manual or something at worst. Don't abuse Amazon but if it's just a single return then I'd definitely send it back.

I'm really not even sure that it's normal to get something from them "like new" but with used DLC/online passes. I may be wrong about that though.

Rambling on:
Edit: For example on the "like new" max payne 3s currently available. You can buy it for $43.XX but if that pass is used you're just going to end up paying basically a "new" price for something that is "like new". If that actually happens to anyone I think there's a legitimate complaint there somewhere. Not necessarily in being able to return it, but a complaint against Amazon listing stuff like that as "like new" in the future. I think it should be listed as "very good" at best.

As far as I know there are ways to check on DLC codes and whether or not they're used. I know for a fact you can with PS3 codes and I think it may also be the case for Xbox? Maybe they could have someone check the codes and only then list them as "like new".

If anyone at Amazon wants to pay me to do that for them I totally will :)
[/QUOTE]

Max Payne 3 doesn't have any online passes or included content ;)

Glad this was brought up because I was planning on buying a 360 250GB holiday bundle (The one with Halo: Reach and Fable III.) The information says fully playable game is included so is it safe to assume it is talking about both games or just Fable III? By the way the condition is very good.

[quote name='Thatdude8']Glad this was brought up because I was planning on buying a 360 250GB holiday bundle (The one with Halo: Reach and Fable III.) The information says fully playable game is included so is it safe to assume it is talking about both games or just Fable III? By the way the condition is very good.[/QUOTE]

Can't say for certain what will happen, but Fable III is for sure a retail disc, and Halo Reach is for sure a download, so you may receive both games, you may only receive one.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Honestly imo Amazon shouldn't be listing things with used DLC/passes as "like new". If I order something in like new I expect a ding on the packaging or a crease in the manual or something at worst. Don't abuse Amazon but if it's just a single return then I'd definitely send it back.

I'm really not even sure that it's normal to get something from them "like new" but with used DLC/online passes. I may be wrong about that though.

Rambling on:
Edit: For example on the "like new" max payne 3s currently available. You can buy it for $43.XX but if that pass is used you're just going to end up paying basically a "new" price for something that is "like new". If that actually happens to anyone I think there's a legitimate complaint there somewhere. Not necessarily in being able to return it, but a complaint against Amazon listing stuff like that as "like new" in the future. I think it should be listed as "very good" at best.

As far as I know there are ways to check on DLC codes and whether or not they're used. I know for a fact you can with PS3 codes and I think it may also be the case for Xbox? Maybe they could have someone check the codes and only then list them as "like new".

If anyone at Amazon wants to pay me to do that for them I totally will :)
[/QUOTE]

I'd rather not blame Amazon for this. I blame the game companies for excluding parts of their game. I really do miss the era of gaming where you unlocked extras by in-game accomplishments, not real life money.

It really doesn't stop used, and Gamestop even prints a new code on receipt on some used games. Serious question: Did Batman Arkham City have a Catwoman levels code for the PC version?

[quote name='Kazaganthi']
It really doesn't stop used, and Gamestop even prints a new code on receipt on some used games. Serious question: Did Batman Arkham City have a Catwoman levels code for the PC version?[/QUOTE]

The Catwoman DLC should be included with PC version of the game.

[quote name='ShockandAww']As far as I know there are ways to check on DLC codes and whether or not they're used. I know for a fact you can with PS3 codes and I think it may also be the case for Xbox? Maybe they could have someone check the codes and only then list them as "like new".[/QUOTE]i believe xbox codes can only be checked through the XBOX Live dashboard (as a confirmation screen). it's kind of a "safety measure" to keep you from buying stuff "by accident." i have tried to check a 1600 pts card on xbox.com and it just straight redeemed it without doing a confirmation first.

Just bought vita 3g for 194.99, I know they got sniped pretty fast so, didn't even checked the condition :p, hope I get a decent unit.

[quote name='neek86']Just bought vita 3g for 194.99, I know they got sniped pretty fast so, didn't even checked the condition :p, hope I get a decent unit.[/QUOTE]

Was looking at it. Was one of the ones that had 'minor cosmetic imperfection' in a few, but not all categories. Good luck!

[quote name='ProAnon']Was looking at it. Was one of the ones that had 'minor cosmetic imperfection' in a few, but not all categories. Good luck![/QUOTE]

yeah I glance at the 'minor cosmetic imperfection' condition before I pull the trigger

[quote name='PublikDefender']Why have so many people in the last few pages made comments about shipping back games they don't like? For various reasons like scratches on the box or steelcase or missing dlc? I'm wondering how it is possible that everyone claims to be shipping stuff back without problem?

I only ordered one item, but I found out that even the tracks aren't even in the game but is part of the dlc voucher. My order already shipped so I can't cancel it. Will have to hope for the dlc code or I'll have to find a way to return it.[/QUOTE]

I was the guy who returned because of scratches on the steelbook. I already owned the movie, the whole point is the casing. If the casing isn't good I have no desire to own the product. That's like asking why would someone return a ripped painting?

[quote name='Pete the Greek']Hey do you guys know if the Vita Wifi from amazon warehouse comes with a memory card? Just wondering so I can buy one now if needed.[/QUOTE]

The wifi one i ordered actually came in today, and no it does not come with one.

[quote name='ProAnon']Was looking at it. Was one of the ones that had 'minor cosmetic imperfection' in a few, but not all categories. Good luck![/QUOTE]

My vita that said had the same description came in today, and it was basically like i got a brand new vita lol

[quote name='SolarUxie']The wifi one i ordered actually came in today, and no it does not come with one.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I found a few cheap ones on Craigslist that I think I'll go with.

[quote name='brauma']I noticed quite a few ME3 LE's for 24-28, is that worth it? Or just wait for a GOTY or something.[/QUOTE]

Def worth it for that

[quote name='Vigilante']I forgot to ask: I don't have to worry about this missing an "online pass" or whatever the Vita equivalent is, right?[/QUOTE]

If you want to play this game online then yes you do.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']If you want to play this game online then yes you do.[/QUOTE]*sigh* I was afraid of that.

I don't have a Vita yet, but is there any other way to find out whether I'd be out of luck playing that AWD copy online?

The nice thing is that I can always trade it in to BBY for $23.10 after 110% bonus if the need arises. :lol:

[quote name='Vigilante']*sigh* I was afraid of that.

I don't have a Vita yet, but is there any other way to find out whether I'd be out of luck playing that AWD copy online?

The nice thing is that I can always trade it in to BBY for $23.10 after 110% bonus if the need arises. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Only $19.96 brand new sold by Amazon themselves.

I was able to get my refund and got the 13-2 CE along with the Harvey Bird an Wii game and fire pro wrestlong GBA for $36.xx shipped. The CE didn't come with DLC right?

[quote name='KtMack23']I was able to get my refund and got the 13-2 CE along with the Harvey Bird an Wii game and fire pro wrestlong GBA for $36.xx shipped. The CE didn't come with DLC right?[/QUOTE]

Correct, no DLC.

[quote name='Vigilante']*sigh* I was afraid of that.

The nice thing is that I can always trade it in to BBY for $23.10 after 110% bonus if the need arises. :lol:[/QUOTE]

For what it's worth, I picked up a used copy from Amazon Warehouse a month or so ago ($25) and it came with an unused online pass.

[quote name='Lucian']I think all of the content for this is on-disc. Can anyone confirm?[/QUOTE]
Yes, it is.

I haven't played it, but IIRC the Fallout 3 edition is the same as this.

[quote name='humidore']For what it's worth, I picked up a used copy from Amazon Warehouse a month or so ago ($25) and it came with an unused online pass.[/QUOTE]How could you tell the online pass was unused? Did you pop it in your Vita to check, or is there a way to tell without starting up the game? As I said in an earlier post, I don't have a Vita yet, so unless there's a physical way of determining the status of the online pass, I don't think I can check. :\

[quote name='Lucian']Awesome. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

You missed out Fry's sale on F: NV UE for $20. I was going to pick it up then realized I had it on steam when they had all the DLC's for sale.

[quote name='Vigilante']How could you tell the online pass was unused? Did you pop it in your Vita to check, or is there a way to tell without starting up the game? As I said in an earlier post, I don't have a Vita yet, so unless there's a physical way of determining the status of the online pass, I don't think I can check. :\[/QUOTE]

If you got to Qriocity (they changed the name with the whole SEN deal, but same place), sign in, go to "Account", click "Redeem Prepaid Card", and then click continue, it will give you a screen telling you what it is, and asking you if you want to confirm. If you do not want to use the code, click cancel, and it will remain unused.

Edit: Looks like they dropped the First Edition Bundle Vita prices again. Down to $227.49 starting for good ones, which they have TONS of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back