Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='esalw822']Man, 300+ available too. Picked this up again. Thanks for the post...[/QUOTE]

No prob bud. I picked one up myself.

Last time the PS3 one I ordered when it was $11 had an unused online pass. I traded in my PS3 copy already so hopefully we're lucky and get an unused code although I'm not expecting one.

Darn, apparently NBA 2K12 was just a week sale for $30. Thought Amazon had just dropped it early for some reason. Need to look extra hard for a 360 copy on WHD now.

I didn't see this posted and it stood out for me. I know this game got mediocre reviews, but due to the number of fans the show has I am sure some people won't really care about the reviews.

Game of Thrones (PS3) Very Good $35 and Like New $37.50

[quote name='Donut2922']No prob bud. I picked one up myself.

Last time the PS3 one I ordered when it was $11 had an unused online pass. I traded in my PS3 copy already so hopefully we're lucky and get an unused code although I'm not expecting one.[/QUOTE]

if you used the code from your original madden it will work with your new madden.

[quote name='KtMack23']Is source media any good? They've got a like new FFXII CE for $6.62[/QUOTE]
never had a bad experience. i ordered one.... can't beat it for that price.

[quote name='havuk']if you used the code from your original madden it will work with your new madden.[/QUOTE]

Even if I redeemed a PS3 code while playing it on Xbox?

[quote name='Donut2922']Even if I redeemed a PS3 code while playing it on Xbox?[/QUOTE]

That won't work

btw Whats a good price to pick up a 360 from AWD?

Just got my $26 Good condition ME3 CE for Xbox today, and amazingly, the codes had not been redeemed! I feel very lucky on this one. Awesome deal!

[quote name='SInX4Lyfe']That won't work

btw Whats a good price to pick up a 360 from AWD?[/QUOTE]

I never looked actively for one through AWD but there was a 4GB S console for $140 last week on the storefront. Didn't see the condition.

[quote name='SInX4Lyfe']

btw Whats a good price to pick up a 360 from AWD?[/QUOTE]

A few weeks back I picked up a like new 250GB kinect bundle for $123. I don't know if it they made a mistake or not, but that was a pretty good deal. I could had traded it back to them and made an extra $10 since the trade in value was a little over $130.

Last edited by a moderator:
the 320GB PS3 (like new $206) I ordered last week came in today, the box was a little beat up, one hole in the back of the box which was covered with tape. The PS3 itself was in excellent shape, no scratches or markings on it

[quote name='Play3rtwo']never had a bad experience. i ordered one.... can't beat it for that price.[/QUOTE]

Asks question
Item in question gets bought by answerer of question
?????
Profit

[quote name='KtMack23']Asks question
?????
Profit[/QUOTE]

That'll teach you to ask questions!! :p

[quote name='KtMack23']Asks question
?????
Profit[/QUOTE]
there was more than one avaliable at the time... i'm not an evil person i promise.

I picked up a 32gb vita memory card for $53 from amazon warehouse. Just got it and it is an 8gb card

how the hell does that happen? amazon warehouse has been shitty for me

just got my 44.99 copy of Diablo 3. It successfully registered and am now installing it. Box was a little damaged but everything else is included like the guest passes and a notepad

[quote name='Play3rtwo']never had a bad experience. i ordered one.... can't beat it for that price.[/QUOTE]

FFXII was so good. I bought that on launch. Nice Steel Case and cool DVD interviews. Oh yeah, and the game's not bad. :p

[quote name='mcdaking84']I picked up a 32gb vita memory card for $53 from amazon warehouse. Just got it and it is an 8gb card

how the hell does that happen? amazon warehouse has been shitty for me[/QUOTE]

Oh wow.....how do you mess up that bad? Geez! $53.00 would have been a steal of a deal!

[quote name='Play3rtwo']there was more than one avaliable at the time... i'm not an evil person i promise.[/QUOTE]

Ya haha I would've jumped earlier but I couldn't find $25 worth of stuff. But let me know how the condition is when it arrives.

[quote name='_Ph03n1x_']just got my 44.99 copy of Diablo 3. It successfully registered and am now installing it. Box was a little damaged but everything else is included like the guest passes and a notepad[/QUOTE]

Lucky! I just got my copy and unfortunately it had already been used. Going to return it and hope for another one to pop and and actually work since most people here have had success.

[quote name='logicmeme']Lucky! I just got my copy and unfortunately it had already been used. Going to return it and hope for another one to pop and and actually work since most people here have had success.[/QUOTE]

I got my $35.99 copy of Diablo 3 - Acceptable today as well. It was brand new as they box was damaged quite a bit but had the seal on it. I registered the key on my lunch break and plan on giving it a play later on this afternoon. I haven't played an RPG in a long time, but have heard good things about Diablo 3 other than the servers.

[quote name='mcdaking84']they gave me a $20 gift card to use towards a new one, so basically paying $61 for one. not as good but still alright[/QUOTE]Heh, that was the one you beat me to. $61 is still damn good, I'd get one for that.

[quote name='mcdaking84']I picked up a 32gb vita memory card for $53 from amazon warehouse. Just got it and it is an 8gb card

how the hell does that happen? amazon warehouse has been shitty for me[/QUOTE]
now i feel bad for pointing it out to you. x.x

[quote name='Lopros']Just picked up UFC Undisputed 3 for $23.99 - Acceptable - I think that is a good price. Anyone seen it cheaper?[/QUOTE]

Nope

[quote name='Velo214']Saints Row the Third for $30 Like New[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SInX4Lyfe']Might pick up 3ds it say its acceptable and no indication of scratched ... What do u guys think?[/QUOTE]

I think that is a great price! I Thought about it, but I already have a Vita and the wife would kill me.

[quote name='SInX4Lyfe']Doh! I missed a xbox360 4gig slim for 118$ /:. Dissapeared on checkout[/QUOTE]

Such a good price!

[quote name='ooga']Your math is awful[/QUOTE]

oops.. It supposed to be $119.99 instead of $199.99. Made a mistake, no need to be an ass about it :roll:

60225964.jpg

[quote name='cookiecrumbz']oops.. It supposed to be $119.99 instead of $199.99. Made a mistake, no need to be an ass about it :roll:

60225964.jpg
[/QUOTE]

A bit touchy? I said it in jest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back