Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Markew001']So when buying a Used but "Like New" game should I assume any DLC code is probably gone and/or used unlike GameFly? Sorry if that's a question .. never bought through Warehouse Deals before.[/QUOTE]

Yep, unfortunately.

[quote name='Markew001']So when buying a Used but "Like New" game should I assume any DLC code is probably gone and/or used unlike GameFly? Sorry if that's a question .. never bought through Warehouse Deals before.[/QUOTE]

I'm positive I'll jinx myself here, but every time I've ever ordered anything "Like New" it's been brand new and all the inserts work. I always just assume that Like New means it's a dented box or torn plastic they can't sell as new.

[quote name='Rozz']I purchased a game in that condition once and there was numerical writing on the disc (it was most likely an ex-rental disc.)[/QUOTE]

Ah alright, good to know. I missed out on 2K12 again, but I'm sure another will come along and I don't really need it that badly at present.

[quote name='Caoz']Thanks a bunch for the info, I will check later today and will let you know. it seems to me from previous posts that the ME3 CE's they are selling are complete.[/QUOTE]

My $26 acceptable ME3 CE came with unused codes. I will try to sell it (minus the game disc) so I can hopefully hold on to a very cheap ME3. (I really don't care about the CE contents).

[quote name='sasukekun']It depends on the company. Games like Mass Effect/BF3, they didnt supply us with codes to give out for pre-owned copies, which is why when they are pre-owned they were $44.99-47.99 instead of the usual $54.99, it's to off-set the cost of having to sell the online pass separately.

Most pre-owned vita games should come with an online pass except MLB12 AFAIK. If the pre-owned vita game is priced at 24.99, dont expect an online pass to print out.[/QUOTE]

Just an FYI, MLB12 for Vita comes with an online pass too, even at the reduced price. I bought one with the $10 off coupon stacked on the sale price and got the pass printed on the receipt.

My "Good" ME3 CE came in today. Everything was complete but the DLC codes were used. I wonder if this was a real trade in versus a return. Based on the huge stockpile of these when they first were sold, I have a feeling it was a return from some d-bag.

Bought a "very good" ME3 for $26... Had a $5 gift card so it brought it down a little. Another game into the backlog but seeing as how im currently playing through the 1st one (i know im late) might as well pick it up...

Bought a Gaems G115 Gaming and Entertainment Mobile System for $162.47 from Amazon Warehouse Deals about a week ago in good condition, I was afraid that it might have come in a crappy condition and that new was only $210 but risked it! But my main point is that today ups drop it off, I opened it, and surprisingly the Gaems G115 was in like new condition! Plan on taking it on my summer vacation!

P.S.
I saved $47.53

[quote name='Nintendokid54']Bought a "very good" ME3 for $26... Had a $5 gift card so it brought it down a little. Another game into the backlog but seeing as how im currently playing through the 1st one (i know im late) might as well pick it up...[/QUOTE]

I played the first for an hour or so and got bored.
Clearly we should have played it ages ago, as it doesn't hold up well at all.

[quote name='Vigilante']The Like New copy of Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational I ordered arrived today with an unused online pass inside. Booyah! \\:D/[/QUOTE]

nice one! i need games for my new vita so hopefully at least a decent deal comes up at AWD.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']I played the first for an hour or so and got bored.
Clearly we should have played it ages ago, as it doesn't hold up well at all.[/QUOTE]

it's a little slow to start off... but it's getting better as I play along...

The first Mass Effect may start off a bit slow, but it doesn't take that long for it to really open up. And when the story and everything picks up, it will grab you and keep you enthralled. One of the best games I've ever played.

[quote name='burz88']The first Mass Effect may start off a bit slow, but it doesn't take that long for it to really open up. And when the story and everything picks up, it will grab you and keep you enthralled. One of the best games I've ever played.[/QUOTE]

At the end
when I wasn't sure if Commander Shepard was alive, and he emerged from the rubble
I vividly remember pumping my fist in the air and letting the credits run while "M4 Part 2" by Faunts was playing. That truly was one of the best games I've ever played.

Drew Karpyshyn's touch was all over that first game, less so for the second, and conspicuously absent from the third.

[quote name='Bosamba']At the end
when I wasn't sure if Commander Shepard was alive, and he emerged from the rubble
I vividly remember pumping my fist in the air and letting the credits run while "M4 Part 2" by Faunts was playing. That truly was one of the best games I've ever played.

Drew Karpyshyn's touch was all over that first game, less so for the second, and conspicuously absent from the third.[/QUOTE]

I can't agree enough. I was ecstatic at the moment too. I feel like I became more invested in Shepard over the course of ME1 and 2 than any other character, game or movie. That is why I'm a bit nervous to begin number 3 because although I've managed to avoid any spoilers whatsoever thus far, I see the disdain people feel all over the internet. My CE of it from Amazon should be here by Monday, then we shall see. :whistle2:#

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I received my "like new" Mass Effect 3 CE today.
Here's the catch. The box is kind of smashed. The "steelbook" is smashed, the cardboard box holding the artbook is smashed and the outside box holding them both is smashed.
My guess is someone ordered the CE, it got smashed in the mail, the buyer sent it back to Amazon (without opening it), and then Warehouse Deals sold it for $28.[/QUOTE]

Mine was in nearly identical shape. I ordered a "Like New" in the the hopes it would be something like this. It had the same stickers that the unboxing video on YouTube had (which, no matter how carefully I peeled it took off some of the inner cardboard box since the box was so smashed some of the paper had started tearing.) The outer box was pretty smashed, the steelbook has two big dents on it, and the cardboard inner box was smashed. But the discs were minty, the artbook was fine, and the DLC was unredeemed.

I'm not sure I'd call something that smashed "Like New" but since my main concerns were unredeemed DLC, minty discs, and all contents intact, I'm happy with my purchase.

My Good Wi-Fi Vita arrived today, and I'm very, very confused:

The box has no dents.
The box appears to have been opened once (plastic seals broken).
Everything is included.
There is absolutely no damage to the system itself (well, none that my trained eyes can see).
When I turned the system on, it was as if I was the first user (i.e., set up the date/time, configure my account, etc.).

Why the heck was this classified as "Good"?! I'm not complaining, but...dang, what a deal! \\:D/

I just got my ME3 CE Like New box today and from what I can tell it's still brand new. Everything is sealed as it should be and the box is in excellent shape. My only gripe is that they stuck the security tape on the metal case itself (which is consistent with brand new copies). Now, I will have to use a hairdryer to try to remove it without leaving much residue, but it irritates me to no end that I have to do this on a metal case.

[quote name='Vigilante']My Good Wi-Fi Vita arrived today, and I'm very, very confused:

The box has no dents.
Everything is included.
There is absolutely no damage to the system itself (well, none that my trained eyes can see).
When I turned the system on, it was as if I was the first user (i.e., set up the date/time, configure my account, etc.).

Why the heck was this classified as "Good"?! I'm not complaining, but...dang, what a deal! \\:D/[/QUOTE]

That's a steal. I'm glad you got a good one!

[quote name='Vigilante']My Good Wi-Fi Vita arrived today, and I'm very, very confused:

The box has no dents.
Everything is included.

Why the heck was this classified as "Good"?! I'm not complaining, but...dang, what a deal! \\:D/[/QUOTE]

Reminds me of the "good" 3DS I got awhile back.

[quote name='ooga']I just got my ME3 CE Like New box today and from what I can tell it's still brand new. Everything is sealed as it should be and the box is in excellent shape. My only gripe is that they stuck the security tape on the metal case itself (which is consistent with brand new copies). Now, I will have to use a hairdryer to try to remove it without leaving much residue, but it irritates me to no end that I have to do this on a metal case.[/QUOTE]

I think a bunch of people must have bought these to resell hoping they would be rare and when they weren't either strait up returned them or beat the crap outta the package and claimed they got it that way. There are just way to many of these to all be normal returns anddamaged boxes

Got tired of waiting for a vita wifi so I grabbed a like new 3G/wifi for $217.50. What's the luck getting the 8gb card listed in the description? I never quite understand how to trust fully read a awd description and know what I'm getting.

The box has no dents.
Everything is included.

I received one just like that back in April. Thought it was a great deal!

[quote name='KtMack23']Anyone had stuff shipped by ensenda? They are shipping my ps3 and judging by the amazon discussion it doesn't look good.[/QUOTE]
my ensenda is an old man in a van who wakes me up at 7:30 everytime he comes lol

also i dont think they do signage on deliveries either.
they just ring the bell and drop it off

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']my ensenda is an old man in a van who wakes me up at 7:30 everytime he comes lol

also i dont think they do signage on deliveries either.
they just ring the bell and drop it off[/QUOTE]

Lol - same with my Ensenda man! Dude rolls up in an un-marked SUV or van. With some shitty 'freight service' car magnet.

I have never had a problem or an item go missing. I am a Prime member and am constantly buying stuff on Amazon - that ultimately gets 2-day'd by Ensenda.

[quote name='KtMack23']Anyone had stuff shipped by ensenda? They are shipping my ps3 and judging by the amazon discussion it doesn't look good.[/QUOTE]

They are ok, I guess. I had a lot of problems with them during last holiday season. Most of my packages were a day late, 2-3 times they didn't deliver my package because they said I was a gated community, a gated business, or said my address was wrong. One time they said my address was incorrect, and returned my package. Since then though, they don't seem to be delivering my packages very often at all. When they do happen to deliver my packages, they seem back to normal, so maybe it was just a crazy time for them during the holidays.

Like the above person said, they don't make you sign anything. In my case, they don't even knock or ring my doorbell, they just leave my package at my door. I sign up for text notifications on Amazon's site though. This is a good thing to do, as they have delivered packages at 8-9pm a few times.

Got my Used-Very Good Mass Effect 3 CE (360) today, a little beat up but sealed and codes unused. Steelbook had a minor ding in it, most of the 'damage' is basically the tape on it.

The box has no dents.
Everything is included.

aww man lucky! I just canceled my order for a good wifi version of a ps vita yesterday :(. I ordered it on June 7th and it still didn't ship so I was like screw it I wanted the 3g version anyway so ended up getting the first edition from a seller on amazon marketplace for $220. I was worried about the good condition XD.

Dissapointed with my like new 360... /: controller was beatup system was scratched and idk if its me i never had a xbox but its pretty loud when loading games >

[quote name='SInX4Lyfe']Dissapointed with my like new 360... /: controller was beatup system was scratched and idk if its me i never had a xbox but its pretty loud when loading games >

[quote name='SInX4Lyfe']Dissapointed with my like new 360... /: controller was beatup system was scratched and idk if its me i never had a xbox but its pretty loud when loading games >

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back