Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
Any Lego Batman 2s yet? :lol:

It'll probably be at the earliest another week before any start appearing, but I'll be on the look out for them. Played the demo and while it's good, I don't feel like it's worth $50. If I can find ~$30, I'll bite.

[quote name='kidkash03']Any Lego Batman 2s yet? :lol:

It'll probably be at the earliest another week before any start appearing, but I'll be on the look out for them. Played the demo and while it's good, I don't feel like it's worth $50. If I can find ~$30, I'll bite.[/QUOTE]

$37.xx + $10 credit new, why would I wait?

Final Fantasy 13-2 $14.99 Like New
iconps3.gif

Diablo 3: Standard Edition$41.99 Very Good
iconpcwin.gif

Rayman Origins Vita $29.97 - Like New
Uncharted Golden Abyss $37.47 - Like New
Hot Shots Golf Invitational $27.35 - Like New

[quote name='cookiecrumbz']Final Fantasy 13-2 $14.99 Like New
iconps3.gif

Diablo 3: Standard Edition$41.99 Very Good
iconpcwin.gif

Rayman Origins Vita $29.97 - Like New
Uncharted Golden Abyss $37.47 - Like New
Hot Shots Golf Invitational $27.35 - Like New[/QUOTE]
Nice, I'm temped on that D3 but wonder if it's worth the risk..? Wonder if AWD puts back the games that other users have returned from here again and it's just an endless vicious cycle of the same damn reused codes.

Has anyone recently had luck when purchasing this game from AWD?

[quote name='SeanAmI']After my first D3 that was used, I reordered and got one that worked.[/QUOTE]
Thanks I do remember you incident, glad things worked out for you. Figured what the hell, I'll take the plunge and hope I get a working one.

Thanks for posting cookiecrumbz!

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect (Like New) $224.25
:360: Max Payne 3 (Very Good) $37.48
:360: Saint's Row: The Third (Like New) $29.99
:ps3: Saint's Row: The Third (Like New) $29.99
:ps3: Starhawk (Like New) $29.99
:ps3: Max Payne 3: Special Edition (Like New) $74.99
:ps3: Devil May Cry Collection (Like New) $27.21
:ps3: White Knight Chronicles II (Like New) $17.85
:ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection (Like New) $26.13
:ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Like New) $29.99
[vita] Unit 13 (Acceptable) $21.11
[vita] Mortal Kombat (Like New) $29.97
:pc: Star Wars: The Old Republic Collector's Bundle (Accpetable) $43.83

bit on Very Good D3. Hopefully the code is unused when I get it. Prolly won't ship till the 27th since its backordered supposedly. 1 more Very Good left and 2 more left for Like New at $44.99

[quote name='pdjones']not horrible, but I'm kinda glad I missed that cuz I'm waiting for it to hit 30.[/QUOTE]
Would you have gotten it if you hadn't missed it?

I'm curious as to how a copy of Lego Batman 2 can somehow be in "good" condition when it's been released for 1 day. Wonder if it's closer to like new than anything else. Unless it got ran over by a forklift or something.

[quote name='brauma']I'm curious as to how a copy of Lego Batman 2 can somehow be in "good" condition when it's been released for 1 day. Wonder if it's closer to like new than anything else. Unless it got ran over by a forklift or something.[/QUOTE]

Chances are it's a brand new copy with an imperfection (such as a cut cover, torn shrinkwrap, etc.)

[quote name='Rozz']Chances are it's a brand new copy with an imperfection (such as a cut cover, torn shrinkwrap, etc.)[/QUOTE]
yeah there was a 29.99 acceptable copy that sounded pretty beat up

Is there any way to track this stuff without just refreshing over and over? I keep missing out on the Vita's and some other stuff, I'm using the AZ Product Snatcher (AZproductsnatcher.com) right now, but I'd prefer an email alert or something, rather than just a loud buzz (which I can only hear if I'm on the PC). Anybody got any ideas?

[quote name='Vanillanowah']Is there any way to track this stuff without just refreshing over and over? I keep missing out on the Vita's and some other stuff, I'm using the AZ Product Snatcher (AZproductsnatcher.com) right now, but I'd prefer an email alert or something, rather than just a loud buzz (which I can only hear if I'm on the PC). Anybody got any ideas?[/QUOTE]

Check4Change extension if you are Firefox user or PageMonitor extension if you are Chrome user. Directions to use either are all over the thread. I hope that helps.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Check4Change extension if you are Firefox user or PageMonitor extension if you are Chrome user. Directions to use either are all over the thread. I hope that helps.[/QUOTE]

Thanks definition does.

Has anyone seen a PS3 Move Navigation Controller on AW lately? I've been watching for one for over a week and haven't seen one on there.

Restock. Few consoles (PS3 160Gb for $162.xx, 360 4Gb for $119.xx, vita wifi for $162.xx)

... PS3 and 360 are gone.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Restock. Few consoles (PS3 160Gb for $162.xx, 360 4Gb for $119.xx, vita wifi for $162.xx)

... PS3 and 360 are gone.[/QUOTE]

All I saw was restock. Took a look and found a LBP2 move bundle for under $60.

Thanks....

I snagged D3 CE (Like New) for $119.36 - Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I snagged D3 CE (Like New) for $119.36 - Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase.[/QUOTE]

I got a very good one that had everything opened and used cd key, returned it. Got a like new one a couple of days ago, this one had everything sealed but the game, thought I was screwed again, but surprisingly the code worked.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I snagged D3 CE (Like New) for $119.36 - Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase.[/QUOTE]

Do u already have the game? If so sell that code. Mine sold for $175 :\

Also a local discount store has a brand new Pokemon black dsi bundle for $90, is it worth that?

[quote name='plus1zero']Do u already have the game? If so sell that code. Mine sold for $175 :\

Also a local discount store has a brand new Pokemon black dsi bundle for $90, is it worth that?[/QUOTE]
Sell the game + code or send something physical like the manual or the code printed on a piece of paper. Unless you really want to test your luck and get screwed over by some scammer.

[quote name='plus1zero']I didn't even realize they could screw you like that :/[/QUOTE]
Yup, check eBay's policy on Digitally delivered goods. eBay tends to not keep a close eye on everyone selling digital codes, but if they catch you, they can close the auction or sometimes give you a warning.

Keep insisting and you might get your account closed or worse, a scammer buys it and complains how the code didn't work, you can't prove otherwise especially since you have no proof whatsoever.

Sure, you have that e-mail you sent him but that doesn't mean it wasn't used before and since you jumped some hoops and didn't follow their policy, you aren't protected by eBay's Seller Protection which requires a tracking number on the sale. So you pretty much get fucked, that's not to say that you'll get scammed, there's a few and far in between but it's a high risk item. Especially when you are talking about a $150+ code.

[quote name='eXiON']Well I don't want to give anyone ideas, but just check eBay's policy on Digitally delivered goods. eBay tends to not keep a close eye on everyone selling digital codes, but if they catch you they'll close the auction, sometimes maybe even let you off with a warning.

Keep insisting and you might get your account close or worse, a scammer buys it and complains how the code didn't work, you can't prove otherwise especially since you have no proof whatsoever.

Sure, you have that e-mail you sent him but that doesn't mean it wasn't used before and since you jumped some hoops and didn't follow their policy, you aren't protected by eBay's Seller Protection which requires a tracking number on the sale. So you pretty much get fucked, that's not to say that you'll get scammed, there's a few and far in between but it's a high risk item. Especially when you are talking about a $150+ code.[/QUOTE]

Thats a good point, especially considering how much eBay screws its sellers now.

Speaking of which, Diablo III: Standard Edition - $35.99 (Acceptable) /2x $41.99 (Very Good)

[quote name='plus1zero']Thats a good point, especially considering how much eBay screws its sellers now.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, exactly. It's already hard enough to argue with eBay when a nutcase tries bitching about an item you sent them that was just as described, imagine a digital code.

The worse part about eBay now isn't even about eBay it's paypal. Paypal Chargebacks are a pain to deal with. A person loses a case they just tell their cc that it was unauthorized purchase and you are out the money product sold, chargeback fees, shipping fees, eBay fees, and the product itself. eBay/PayPal always side with the cc company.

The acceptable version of Diablo 3 I received yesterday had working codes. Game is pretty fun so far. :) Box was a little beat up but for $36, you can't beat that price.

There's probably a way for amazon to tell if you are bullshitting them and they'll probably ban you if you get caught.

I personally wouldn't risk something like that especially with all the business I do on amazon as both a customer and a seller.

about ebay:
I just had a 3 day listing ban for various listing violations on ebay. It's my fault since I consistently go against their policies but just to note that eventually they will ban you. I've probably had at least 20 violations. Copyright violations, the digital/virtual items violations, listing without a product, and the selling preorders more than 30 days from release are the main ones I can think of.

Basically with the codes even if you do list physical crap they still sometimes get me with the copyright crap.

The only thing I'll change is to not list preorder items more than a month from their release. Other than that I still really dont give a shit about their copyright violations. Also their listing without a product one is a joke. If my item is not the exact same item I'm not going to misrepresent it by using their pre-made product information which is inaccurate for what I'm selling too often.

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']so let me guess, people buy copies of d3 on awd, use the code and return the game?[/QUOTE]
Tons of people here in this thread have reported having received a used code, so pretty much.. yes.

I'm just not exactly sure how the hell Amazon would let that slide by actually accepting the return. I'm guessing it was on AWD already in the first place, someone then bought it, took the code & returned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back