Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vigilante']Whoa, now I'm thinking I should move Psi-Ops to the front of the 'log based on you guys' responses. :shock:[/QUOTE]

Make the time for it, you won't regret it.

[quote name='Rozz']I purchased my copy of Psi-Ops in late 2004 at Target for $4.97 on clearance. It remains unplayed on my shelf. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I got it for $0.49 at Toys R Us during the great Green Tag Sale of 2005. It is also sealed... lol

[quote name='trollape74']:360: CoD Blops 2 Care Package LN $90.78[/QUOTE]

These have been up for a good while... however, I ordered 2 myself (one for me, one for the nephew as a birthday present) and it came brand new. Codes were unused, drone was untouched and the steelbook + game were flawless!

Needless to say, I was quite satisfied with my purchase! ;)

Decided to cancel my Saboteur (PS3) order so it should be popping back up in the next day or so. Going to borrow it from a friend, instead.

[quote name='Not Eric']Decided to cancel my Saboteur (PS3) order so it should be popping back up in the next day or so. Going to borrow it from a friend, instead.[/QUOTE]

Well as long as you play it.

Awesome game that was sadly overlooked.

[quote name='whoknows']Well as long as you play it.

Awesome game that was sadly overlooked.[/QUOTE]

With nudity dlc on the market place! (At least it was around the time it was released, lol)

[quote name='mask.air.raid']The 3DS XL keeps fluctuating. It rose like $6 in price in a few minutes. From $151.91 to $157.63.[/QUOTE]

It isn't the price, its the console that is changing.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']The Red/Black changed price. It was the same price as Blue/Black for a short while. It also went past $170 for a while before that.[/QUOTE]

The one that was the same price as blue was already bought. Once a console is listed, it won't change price. It is just another console of that type being listed at a different price. If you check the page, you'll see that there were two listings/offers for the red console.

After the initial big update wave, additional items are added throughout the hour of the update. That is why when you see an update, but not the item you were hoping for, you should stick around for a while longer.

Just picked up one of the like new blue/black 3ds xl's for $151. Says it won't ship till the 26th though. Seemed like a pretty good deal, I don't see it getting any lower for a like new.

Missed out on the 3DS Monster Hunter but was was able to grab a copy of Persona 4 Golden. Thanks for saving me $8. Was going to buy it new.

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Wii U Pro Controller - White (G) $28.85
Call of Duty: Black Ops II (VG) $27.29
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Scribblenauts Unlimited (LN) $32.77

:wii: Super Mario Galaxy (LN) $11.45

:3ds: Brain Age: Concentration Training (VG) $20.76
:3ds: Mario Kart 7 (G) $25.18
:3ds: Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympics (VG) $15.34

:360: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas (LN) $3.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned (LN) $15.97
:360: Red Dead Redemption (LN) $8.61
:360: Final Fantasy XI: Seekers of Adoulin (A) $17.81

:xbox: The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (Game of the Year Edition) (LN) $22.09

:ps3: Defiance - Collector's Edition (VG) $67.18
:ps3: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (VG) $24.70
:ps3: Sniper Elite V2 (LN) $13.29
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Ezio Trilogy (LN) $23.70
:ps3: Saints Row The Third The Full Package (G) $21.11 (DLC on disk)
:ps3: Madden NFL 13 (LN) $18.99

:ps2: Spy Hunter 2 (LN) $1.43

:psp: Dungeon Hunter Alliance (LN) $16.50

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']
:360: Final Fantasy XI: Seekers of Adoulin (A) $17.81

[/QUOTE]

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Small mark on disk. Large wrinkle / bend on insert. Small wrinkle / bend on Cover Art.

Sounds like it is new, but severely damaged. The 'Small mark on disk' is very ominous.

[quote name='StryderOmega']Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Small mark on disk. Large wrinkle / bend on insert. Small wrinkle / bend on Cover Art.

Sounds like it is new, but severely damaged. The 'Small mark on disk' is very ominous.[/QUOTE]
Generic description of what sounds like a dinger, but how bad of a dinger...

[quote name='ghostsong']I clicked on this minutes after it was posted and it was gone. After about 15 minutes though gohastings dropped their price from $64 to 22.08 shipped so I still got it. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Yeah, this bummed me out. Just paid $40 last week for a LN copy, as it seemed the price never dropped that low. Should've known!

[quote name='ghostsong']I clicked on this minutes after it was posted and it was gone. After about 15 minutes though gohastings dropped their price from $64 to 22.08 shipped so I still got it. Thanks![/QUOTE]
There were 2 copies when I posted. I picked one up so someone must have snagged the other one in a heartbeat. Can't wait for this one.

On topic:

:psp: PlayStation Portable 3000 Core Pack System - Piano Black (G) $64.32
:ps3: BioShock Infinite (A) $35.62
:360: Hitman: Absolution (LN) $16.29
:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops (LN) $11.30

[quote name='sleeping_lights_on']Is there any way to track stock on a particular item?[/QUOTE]

Add the item to your cart then change the quantity in your cart to 999. Should tell you how many copies are left...

I finally got around to opening my acceptable GOW Ascension CE. Asides from a fairly big dent on the right back of the box, the contents were in perfect condition (steel book and statue) and the DLC code worked. Very happy my gamble paid off.

[quote name='iRandom']Thanks
Any other? I need $25 to get FSSS[/QUOTE]

You don't need another game for it. You can get something else as long as it also has the same type of shipping.

[quote name='Green Card200']Is AWD all trade-ins? I'm asking because I wonder if the only games that I can hope AWD to list are ones with trade in values.[/QUOTE]

Some are damaged stock, but those tend to be the new ones (for obvious reasons).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back