Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='doctorfaustus']Does anyone know if Metal Gear Solid HD for the Vita comes with any codes that might make buying it used a bad move?[/QUOTE]

Nope; there's nothing in the box. No worries you can buy used

Just wanted to give an update to my "Like New" Injustice CE $69.xx :ps3: purchase. Box had a lot of stickers on it, was somewhat worn, and had a tear towards the top. All codes were unused and the statue/comic book completely untouched. Game was flawless. For the discount in price this was definitely worth it. Costume codes are going up on eBay (~$28-$35 average), so I get the game with the statue, CE box, and comic for ~$33. Not too shabby!

20130427112158.jpg
20130427112207.jpg
20130427112500.jpg
20130427112642.jpg

20130427112624.jpg
20130427112632.jpg

Just got my used "like new" copy of Hyperdimension Neptunia: Victory and.. it's still factory sealed. With the exception of a little bit of dust the thing is totally brand new. This was my first AWD purchase so I'll definitely be buying more from there. :D

[quote name='BiggNick']Just wanted to give an update to my "Like New" Injustice CE $69.xx :ps3: purchase. Box had a lot of stickers on it, was somewhat worn, and had a tear towards the top. All codes were unused and the statue/comic book completely untouched. Game was flawless. For the discount in price this was definitely worth it. Costume codes are going up on eBay (~$28-$35 average), so I get the game with the statue, CE box, and comic for ~$33. Not too shabby![/QUOTE]

Nice! I would've been worried about if the statue would have come in one piece, but it sounds like it came with all the important stuff intact. I'm probably just going to end up getting Injustice tomorrow from that TRU deal. ;P

[quote name='DanteJones']Just got my used "like new" copy of Hyperdimension Neptunia: Victory and.. it's still factory sealed. With the exception of a little bit of dust the thing is totally brand new. This was my first AWD purchase so I'll definitely be buying more from there. :D[/QUOTE]

You may know this already, but AWD often will 'reseal' their games before sending them out.

[quote name='BiggNick']Just wanted to give an update to my "Like New" Injustice CE $69.xx :ps3: purchase. Box had a lot of stickers on it, was somewhat worn, and had a tear towards the top. All codes were unused and the statue/comic book completely untouched. Game was flawless. For the discount in price this was definitely worth it. Costume codes are going up on eBay (~$28-$35 average), so I get the game with the statue, CE box, and comic for ~$33. Not too shabby!

20130427112158.jpg
20130427112207.jpg
20130427112500.jpg
20130427112642.jpg

20130427112624.jpg
20130427112632.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Awesome. I really like how it looks. I would put that in my game room. Going to consider buying.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Yeah, unless the sticker is on the outside of the wrapping then it's new.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the sticker was on the outside of the shrinkwrap and it still had that new box smell when I opened it, so I lucked out I guess? Either way definitely happy with the purchase. :)

[quote name='BiggNick']Just wanted to give an update to my "Like New" Injustice CE $69.xx :ps3: purchase. Box had a lot of stickers on it, was somewhat worn, and had a tear towards the top. All codes were unused and the statue/comic book completely untouched. Game was flawless. For the discount in price this was definitely worth it. Costume codes are going up on eBay (~$28-$35 average), so I get the game with the statue, CE box, and comic for ~$33. Not too shabby!

20130427112158.jpg
20130427112207.jpg
20130427112500.jpg
20130427112642.jpg

20130427112624.jpg
20130427112632.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Mine came with Wonder Womans lasso unattached.. does it actually just connect to something or is it broken?

I think the lasso is supposed to be like it is in the picture. I saw an unboxing video and that was how it was there also. The vid is on ign.

[quote name='BiggNick']Just wanted to give an update to my "Like New" Injustice CE $69.xx :ps3: purchase. Box had a lot of stickers on it, was somewhat worn, and had a tear towards the top. All codes were unused and the statue/comic book completely untouched.[/QUOTE]

Were the codes sealed somewhere in the box or were they easily accessible?

Is Warehouse Deals beginning to seal everything? My last few purchases have been resealed by Warehouse Deals with a sticker on the 3DS game boxes or plastic wrap on the larger console cases.

My Skyrim is all scratched on the case. I don't want to open it if it voids a return.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']Were the codes sealed somewhere in the box or were they easily accessible?

Is Warehouse Deals beginning to seal everything? My last few purchases have been resealed by Warehouse Deals with a sticker on the 3DS game boxes or plastic wrap on the larger console cases.

My Skyrim is all scratched on the case. I don't want to open it if it voids a return.[/QUOTE]

Codes were located inside the game case just like most other game DLC. Lasso was already around Batman's neck, I haven't opened the statue from the plastic casing yet.

Amazon tends to put stickers on the game cases and then re-seals over them. Most of my warehouse games have come re-sealed with the stickers on the inside of the plastic wrap. They are great for returns so no voiding to worry about, just use common sense and don't abuse the system like a dumbass.

[quote name='edson13']Mine came with Wonder Womans lasso unattached.. does it actually just connect to something or is it broken?[/QUOTE]

I think its supposed to be loose. Either way, her belt behind her left thigh has a spot where you can tuck it in (giggity) to make it look attached. That's what I did.

My Pandora's Tower (LN) was factory sealed (stickers on the outside and everything). I haven't been able to bring myself to open it yet. Too much in the backlog.

my used copy of mortal kombat and saints row 2...games look awesome...however the kombat pass was already redeemed for mk...but i dont guess i even need it to play online...has i have been all day...nor can i find it under the dlc for mk...

[quote name='DanteJones']Yeah the sticker was on the outside of the shrinkwrap and it still had that new box smell when I opened it, so I lucked out I guess? Either way definitely happy with the purchase. :)[/QUOTE]

Awesome, congrads. :applause:

Yea, either way anyhow, as long as you are satisfied, that is the important thing.

[quote name='DanteJones']Just got my used "like new" copy of Hyperdimension Neptunia: Victory and.. it's still factory sealed. With the exception of a little bit of dust the thing is totally brand new. This was my first AWD purchase so I'll definitely be buying more from there. :D[/QUOTE]

I've been looking for this! Just curious what you paid?

[quote name='VWKILLER0']
...however the kombat pass was already redeemed for mk...but i dont guess i even need it to play online...has i have been all day...nor can i find it under the dlc for mk...
[/QUOTE]

No online pass needed anymore for Mortal Kombat

I forgot to mention that I got my LN copy of Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword, and apparently someone did the switcharoo and put the game disc for twilight princess in the case. Its already on its way back to AWD...

[quote name='compuguy']I forgot to mention that I got my LN copy of Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword, and apparently someone did the switcharoo and put the game disc for twilight princess in the case. Its already on its way back to AWD...[/QUOTE]

How crappy! I got mine about a week ago and it was perfect. Hopefully more show up for ya.

[quote name='ral1121']What's up with the AWD rating up on Amazon?

Is it just me, or has that mark been dropping? It's at 93% now.[/QUOTE]

With all the missteps I keep reading about here, plus my own crappy experiences with them as of late, I'd say that it's not just you. Service has clearly been dropping as of late.

20130427112158.jpg
20130427112207.jpg
20130427112500.jpg
20130427112642.jpg

20130427112624.jpg
20130427112632.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I am thinking whether I should get the acceptable one or not because I see it costs $59 last time..but I am afraid whether the code is used or not.

I have a question. Does all guys got the CE from AWD that the code is always not used ? I see some people got God of war, injustice for CE. Since they are new games, people will not use the code. Am I right?

[quote name='ckc4043']I have a question. Does all guys got the CE from AWD that the code is always used ?[/QUOTE]

usually I only count on the code being good for items being put up on the first 2 weeks. After that, I assume most items are returns, instead of damaged inventory. Obviously you still might get good codes long after, but I never factor it into the price Im willing to pay.

[quote name='edson13']usually I only count on the code being good for items being put up on the first 2 weeks. After that, I assume most items are returns, instead of damaged inventory. Obviously you still might get good codes long after, but I never factor it into the price Im willing to pay.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, man. Because Dealseeker and other guys who bought acceptable condition got the CE nearly intact, but only with damage packaing. just felt jealous of them. Now I am thinking whether I should go acceptable or not when I see AWD deal. If it is similar to LN, I pay extra bucks.

[quote name='ckc4043']Thank you, man. Because Dealseeker and other guys who bought acceptable condition got the CE nearly intact, but only with damage packaing. just felt jealous of them. Now I am thinking whether I should go acceptable or not when I see AWD deal. If it is similar to LN, I pay extra bucks.[/QUOTE]
Like Edson13 said the DLC codes may be intact if it is within a month's time frame after the game is released, as they may put up dingers. After that it is safe to assume they are used and you may get lucky otherwise.

20130427112158.jpg
20130427112207.jpg
20130427112500.jpg
20130427112642.jpg

20130427112624.jpg
20130427112632.jpg
[/QUOTE]

until your ebay winner says the code is used and rips your code off

[quote name='slidecage']until your ebay winner says the code is used and rips your code off[/QUOTE]

It happens but I sold the Ni no Kuni: Wizard Edition DLC for $75 to a buyer with high positive feedback and there wasn't a problem.

[quote name='Bumslie']It happens but I sold the Ni no Kuni: Wizard Edition DLC for $75 to a buyer with high positive feedback and there wasn't a problem.[/QUOTE]

Ive also sold Halo 4 console LE DLC at 90 with no issues as well as MK LE DLC with no issues.

On a side note how is Dragons Dogma? Im tempted but feel it may go lower.

[quote name='Vector']With all the missteps I keep reading about here, plus my own crappy experiences with them as of late, I'd say that it's not just you. Service has clearly been dropping as of late.[/QUOTE]

theres a lot of ppl that fringe at platinum hits or greatest hits....so they immediately return to amazon and give negative feedback....if i score a game for a few bucks it doesnt bother me....and for some of the prices ive caught u couldnt even have gotten blank dvd's that cheap...lulz!!!

[quote name='BiggNick']
On a side note how is Dragons Dogma? Im tempted but feel it may go lower.[/QUOTE]I'd wait for Dark Arisen, which just released and contains the complete Dragon's Dogma plus new content, to drop in price, unless you reeeaaaly want to play DD. In that case, I'd wait for ~$10.

[quote name='ckc4043']Since the dlc code for injustice is worth $30 in ebay, it is a good deal...[/QUOTE]

What?!

Anyway, I really don't want to sell codes because there's no way of tracking them.

[quote name='Bumslie']It happens but I sold the Ni no Kuni: Wizard Edition DLC for $75 to a buyer with high positive feedback and there wasn't a problem.[/QUOTE]

Maybe I should get into the DLC business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back