Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DealSeeker2U']:360: Lollipop Chainsaw (Like New) $29.99
:360: Alan Wake: Limited Edition (Like New) $19.37
:360: The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings - Dark Enhanced Edition (Good) $89.40
:360: Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion Collectors Edition (Good) $15.32
:360: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - 5th Anniversary Edition (Good) $18.89
:ps3: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - 5th Anniversary Edition (Acceptable) $21.01
:ps3: TEKKEN Hybrid Limited Edition (Like New) $29.15
:ps3: Lollipop Chainsaw (Like New) $29.99
:ps3: Demon's Souls (Like New) $13.90
:ps3: The Sly Collection (Like New) $16.79
:ps3: Just Cause 2 (Like New) $14.99[/QUOTE]

Ordered the Oblivion 5th Year like new. Thanks.

[quote name='barrit']
e7a0ab83_sugoimonogatarioniichan.jpeg
[/QUOTE]

Roughly "Cool story, bro" ?

[quote name='Jack_Frost']I hope so, so I can respond with a "you mad" picture[/QUOTE]

Yep, and no not mad. Just thought it was really odd to use "weeaboo" for a Japanese developed game. I thought the pic was fitting.

[quote name='Shaq-Funaki']Is Lollipop Chainsaw worth $30?[/QUOTE]

no, just wait patiently it will eventually drop

Is lollipop Chainsaw worth $30? HELL THE fuck YES!!!! You could wait for a lower price, but if your game hungry, buy this ASAP!! My first suda game and I love it.

[quote name='Shaq-Funaki']Is Lollipop Chainsaw worth $30?[/QUOTE]Eh, I got the :360: version from BBY when they had the B2G2 glitch and technically paid $22.50 for it, and I thought it was better than I expected--pretty funny dialogue, somewhat entertaining combat (reminiscent of Dynasty Warriors, which I love), and killer soundtrack (I still cannot believe they played
Dragonforce's Heroes of Our Time
during the final stage; when I recognized the tune, I just stood still and listened, mouth agape :shock:).

However, after beating it, I didn't see much reason to keep playing when I could trade it in to Best Buy for $32 after bonuses, so I just did that. I might buy it again if it drops to $15.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Is lollipop Chainsaw worth $30? HELL THE fuck YES!!!! You could wait for a lower price, but if your game hungry, buy this ASAP!! My first suda game and I love it.[/QUOTE]

I agree - I just got it from AWD recently myself and it is quite fun. Slicing up zombies, funny dialogue from the Nick head, its good stuff.

For some reason it is this season's 'cool to hate' game. But I like it quite a bit.

[quote name='barrit']Yep, and no not mad. Just thought it was really odd to use "weeaboo" for a Japanese developed game. I thought the pic was fitting.[/QUOTE]

naw, its a weeaboo game, nothing odd about it

at least Catherine was good!

I nabbed a like new wi-fi vita for $187.49 and a 160 gb PS3 like new for $187.47, my cousins will be happy this fall.

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS - Cosmo Black (Acceptable) $127.57
[vita] PlayStation Vita - WiFi (Like New) $187.49
:ps3: Playstation 3 320GB HW Bundle - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Very Good) $209.97
:ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Like New) $29.99
:ps3: Dark Souls (Like New) $18.39
:ps3: Batman Arkham Asylum: Game of the Year Greatest Hits (Like New) $9.49
:ps3: Shadows of the Damned (Like New) $16.27
:360: Shadows of the Damned (Like New) $18.04
:360: Kinect Disneyland Adventures (Like New) $13.99
:360: Dark Souls (Like New) $18.56
[vita] Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention (Like New) $29.97

Anyone else on here bought a FEB Vita bundle and didn't get a Sim card? I and another CAG on here didn't get ours, so just wondering if it's a common thing.

ipad 1 32GB wifi good $256
iPad 2 16GB wifi good $350

Lowest I have seen it (if amazon doesn't charge you tax). I have two AWD iPads, and they were both in perfect condition.

Awww yeah I got my "good" wifi vita and $33 16gb memory card. The memory card was brand new and the vita... Spotless. Even the OLED "bleed" was minimal.

Dammit, my prime trial ended. Oh well, ordered Dark Souls and Elder Scrolls: Oblivion CE(I'm glad I found another since I've traded mine in so long ago). Thanks guys!

[quote name='StryderOmega']Thanks picked this up and Dead Island GOTY for $20 to make the FSS.[/QUOTE]

Wow...almost makes me want to overlook the crippling faults and give it another chance at that price.

Edit: The Witcher 2, that is. Dead Island was an awesome game.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']What's the cheapest the 3DS has been?[/QUOTE]

Lowest I've seen was a Good condition 112 Aqua Blue on AWD. But I haven't been looking at them for a while. Have they dropped since the 3DSXL announcement?

[quote name='RabbitSuit']Lowest I've seen was a Good condition 112 Aqua Blue on AWD. But I haven't been looking at them for a while. Have they dropped since the 3DSXL announcement?[/QUOTE]

I dunno. This $127 one is calling me, but then its acceptable and that doesnt sound good. I feel like a price drop is going to be announced towards black friday or christmas. I can't really wait that long, so thats why I was asking.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']I dunno. This $127 one is calling me, but then its acceptable and that doesnt sound good. I feel like a price drop is going to be announced towards black friday or christmas. I can't really wait that long, so thats why I was asking.[/QUOTE]
I'd wait for the 3DS XL unless ur really want to play some 3ds games asap; the bigger screen will, in my opinion, make the games more enjoyable. It will be bigger but chances are, you'll probably carrying it inside of a bag or pouch to avoid breaking it anyway

[quote name='Shaq-Funaki']How's Fable 3? Ive been hearing mixed reviews.[/QUOTE]

I really enjoyed Fable 3, but I also loved Fable and Fable 2. While I prefer Fable 2 slightly, f you have played either of those and enjoyed them, it's worth that price tag.

The first half of Fable 3 is a lot of fun, it somewhat falls apart in the last half.

Definitely worth playing, especially at that price.

[quote name='maxiell']ipad 1 32GB wifi good $256
iPad 2 16GB wifi good $350

Lowest I have seen it (if amazon doesn't charge you tax). I have two AWD iPads, and they were both in perfect condition.[/QUOTE]

WOOHOO! THANK YOU! i've been waiting for an ipad 1 at this price!!!

[quote name='kouleefoh']Anyone else on here bought a FEB Vita bundle and didn't get a Sim card? I and another CAG on here didn't get ours, so just wondering if it's a common thing.[/QUOTE]

I believe all the FEB vita listings I saw the other day said that the sim card was missing if you clicked the link to read more of the detailed description....Amazon is probably pulling them out because of some privacy concern and/or save headaches for people trying to activate a sim card that has possibly be already activated.

[quote name='blinknot4']My fellow trophy whores know why I'm posting this one...

:ps3: Metal Gear Solid 4 - LN - $13.30

Second time purchasing this game... :)[/QUOTE]

One of my favs. I think GS sells this for $10 used though.

[quote name='K_G']I believe all the FEB vita listings I saw the other day said that the sim card was missing if you clicked the link to read more of the detailed description....Amazon is probably pulling them out because of some privacy concern and/or save headaches for people trying to activate a sim card that has possibly be already activated.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, when I got mine the SIM Card was already activated and placed inside the Vita. I attempted to change a setting on it and it locked me out.

I ended up just selling the Vita in the long run due to the need for funds so I never really cared to figure it out -- regardless, I just planned on using WiFi anyway.

[quote name='robhimself']WOOHOO! THANK YOU! i've been waiting for an ipad 1 at this price!!![/QUOTE]
Yes ipads still get a lot of use even if it's technically the first generation. I still use my first gen all the time. Works great for netflix and streaming videos to it and to an hdtv.

[quote name='bigloser']The first half of Fable 3 is a lot of fun, it somewhat falls apart in the last half.

Definitely worth playing, especially at that price.[/QUOTE]

That's honestly how I felt with Fable 2. I loved it at the start, but I felt the main story just sorta got boring after the spire. Felt like you could beat the game in maybe 2 hours if you only did story quests.

Ordered 3 since I was going to get it at Best Buy tomorrow for 7.29 or whatever after discount/coupon since it's on sale for 17.99 used this week.

[quote name='brauma']That's honestly how I felt with Fable 2. I loved it at the start, but I felt the main story just sorta got boring after the spire. Felt like you could beat the game in maybe 2 hours if you only did story quests.

Ordered 3 since I was going to get it at Best Buy tomorrow for 7.29 or whatever after discount/coupon since it's on sale for 17.99 used this week.[/QUOTE]

FWIW, I felt completely the opposite on Fable 3--thought it was nothing special prior to the second half, but once I played through the second half, it turned out to easily be my favorite game in the series and the first Fable game that I found at all memorable.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']FWIW, I felt completely the opposite on Fable 3--thought it was nothing special prior to the second half, but once I played through the second half, it turned out to easily be my favorite game in the series and the first Fable game that I found at all memorable.[/QUOTE]

cool.will give it a go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back